Timendime

Little Rock, AR

#22 Sep 29, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
I knew all of these people..
And?
Camille K Gathright

United States

#23 Oct 5, 2010
The rude comments are not appreciated..
My brother, Dustin Gathright, 13, of Strong was involved in the accident, which was just a feak accident, he was in ICU for several days... he is now at home
the girl did not know the road, she was from Haughton, LA.
Her name was Caci, 17 yrs, she is deceased.
The other passengers name was Tabitha, she is 17, and with minor injuries.
Logan French was also a passenger, he recieved minor injuries, he is 13 yrs.
Kurt Gullege, which is 22? was inlvolved & recied no injuries, it was his 4 runner in which the girl was driving.
Have sympathy for the families please... not rude comments.
my mother & father have supervision over my brother for your information..
he was injured bad, thank the Lord he is still with us.
So for future reference... think before you speak, or at least use your REAL name...
Camille K Gathright

United States

#24 Oct 5, 2010
excuse me.. Tabitha was 16
Camille K Gathright

United States

#25 Oct 5, 2010
& also... FYI... you will find out the whole true story when the crap hits the fan.. take that as you want..
Camille K Gathright

United States

#26 Oct 5, 2010
Timendime wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
&... whats your point? come forth with your real name... not a false one!
Concerned

El Dorado, AR

#27 Oct 5, 2010
I am sorry for any rude comments made. I just wanted to know how the kids where doing. I had no idea, people could be so rude. Prayers for your families.
the mother

United States

#28 Oct 5, 2010
oh my wrote:
<quoted text> That isn't nothin, the neighbors 14 year old boy used to play with the other neighbors 5 year old girls.(and that's ok with the local dhs) It is so sad when parents don't keep a better watch on their teens. Sometimes, the kids have to pay the price. This is not said to hurt anyone's feelings but, maybe a reminder to other parents. Teens think they are grown, when they get behind the wheel. Don't let her life be in vain, if you have kids, use all your might to guide them the right direction.
It's easy to sit back and comment on other peoples lives. If you haven't walked in someones shoes the best thing to do is keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about. The children were out after they were due home. Texts, calls and driving around looking for them did no go. I hope you never have a child 30 minutes from death in the hospital. Be careful what you say it might come back to bite you.
Ashley

Huttig, AR

#29 Oct 5, 2010
1st off none of yall have no idea what went on and why the kids were with a 22 year old in the 1st place. Maybe it was a brother or relitive of some sort. Yes its sad that they go saverly hurt but there is no need to put down others. Exspecially their parents. Which i know are very conserned bout their kids.
Camille K Gathright

United States

#30 Oct 5, 2010
& Thank you all for the positive comments.....
but NOT the extremly rude ones!
Ashley

Huttig, AR

#31 Oct 5, 2010
1st off thats very rude. Exspecially if yall have no idea what yall are talking about. I happen to know that the mother of one of the young boys cares bout him dearly. For anyone to ridicul her and not know what shes been through is pitiful. Yes it was horrible what these young teens faced but kids will be kids even if they have the strictist parents they are still going to do what they want to regardless of what theyve been told. Also you dont know if the 22 year old was related to them some how or just a very good family friend. Id advise you to think before you speak.
Camille K Gathright

United States

#32 Oct 5, 2010
Oh & It was not Sunday night... it was Sunday morning... FYI
I am so sorry

El Dorado, AR

#33 Oct 5, 2010
My sincere sympathy goes out to the family of the young girl that was killed. I hope the others that were involved will recover completely. God bless all these families.
TABITHA EVANS

United States

#35 May 17, 2012
truley love how people talk but yet they have absolutly no clue i was in this wreak so i can personaly tell u what happened and the one who died yeah she was my best friend not only that she was my blood my cousin first off kurt was my friend thats why me and caci were with him the two boys they were kurts friends and wanted to come with us just joy riding and having a good time ......(( so who ever comented about kids were out past the time they should have been home stop lying)) they were given permission to come with us caci was driving because kurt was half past gone she hadent been drinking and second my parents knew excactly were i was and what i was doing they trust me but freak shit happens!!!!! thirdly keep my name out of you mouth if you dont know me or what happened we wreaked because caci didnt know the roads and was speeding aswell as she was on her phone on facebook so why dont yall learn somithing from that texting and driving is just as bad if not worse than drinking and driving yes i was 16 and hurt way worse than what reports said they didnt tell ya about all of the surgeries i have had and therepy i have had to go threw did they naw or how it feels to wake up every morning knowing that u will never see her again or live with that mental image of her laying on the stearing wheel beside you lifeless and looking for her and then it hits you Tabitha she gone or why did you invite her to go with you that night its all your fault she is gone yall try living with this day by day
TABITHA EVANS

United States

#36 May 17, 2012
Camille K Gathright wrote:
The rude comments are not appreciated..
My brother, Dustin Gathright, 13, of Strong was involved in the accident, which was just a feak accident, he was in ICU for several days... he is now at home
the girl did not know the road, she was from Haughton, LA.
Her name was Caci, 17 yrs, she is deceased.
The other passengers name was Tabitha, she is 17, and with minor injuries.
Logan French was also a passenger, he recieved minor injuries, he is 13 yrs.
Kurt Gullege, which is 22? was inlvolved & recied no injuries, it was his 4 runner in which the girl was driving.
Have sympathy for the families please... not rude comments.
my mother & father have supervision over my brother for your information..
he was injured bad, thank the Lord he is still with us.
So for future reference... think before you speak, or at least use your REAL name...
caci was not from haughton she was from bossier i was from haughton
Hafner

New Albany, MS

#37 May 17, 2012
So you've chosen to bring a topic back up that hadn't been commented on for nearly 18 months. So according to you, all of you were out joyriding and having a good time (with your parents permission) with a 22 year old that, by your own statement was "half past gone" meaning he was drunk. A 17 year old girl had to lose her life for a worthless reason. Do you think you have made anything sound better by saying what you did? Two 13 year old boys, and two underage girls, 16 and 17 years old respectively were out joyriding and having a good time (your words) with a drunk 22 year old man (Kurt Gulledge). I'm sorry an innocent life was lost that night but you really should have left the topic alone because it has only drug up bad memories, you haven't made it look any better that 4 minors were in the vehicle with a drunk adult man, and a young life was senselessly lost that night because whether you want to face it or not she was "texting and facebooking" while driving and whether you want to admit it or not, none of you had any business out that late at night with a drunk, grown man. Let it be.
im in shock

El Dorado, AR

#38 May 17, 2012
well i'll put my 2cents in, if you're from Stong you'd know those parents let those underage kids drink, and stay out all hours of the night, no parent supervision, i don't agree with it, but i was told by 1 of the parents "thats just what we do"!!! so it has nothing to do with Kurt Gulledge, if they hadn't of gotten in his truck they would have gotten in someone else's!!!!!
TyeDye

El Dorado, AR

#39 May 17, 2012
Two wrongs dont make One right !
meat

El Dorado, AR

#40 May 17, 2012
im in shock wrote:
well i'll put my 2cents in, if you're from Stong you'd know those parents let those underage kids drink, and stay out all hours of the night, no parent supervision, i don't agree with it, but i was told by 1 of the parents "thats just what we do"!!! so it has nothing to do with Kurt Gulledge, if they hadn't of gotten in his truck they would have gotten in someone else's!!!!!
Since it was Kurt's vehicle they were in and he was present and drunk it does have something to do with him. Since he was the adult present it does give him culpibility. I do agree with you that the parents are completely nuts for allowing their children to do those things and be ok with it and now one set of parents must live with the fact that their daughter lost her life to it. Tragic it is.
TABITHA EVANS

United States

#41 May 17, 2012
WELL TO GET ON HERE AND SEE ALL OF THE BULLSHIT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY WHEN THEY WERNT THERE AND DONT KNOW SHIT IT PISSES ME OFF TO THE EXTREME AND FOR "HAFNER" YEAH HE WAS DRUNK I WAS DRUNK!! IF I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN I WOULD BE DEAD BECAUSE OF WERE I WAS SITTING CACI WAS DRIVING KURTS VEHICLE !!!!BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT DRINKING MEANING SHE WAS SOBER!!!! AND FOR WHY WE WERE WITH HIM BECAUSE I KNOW KURT SO SINCE WE WERE IN TOWN BECAUSE ME AND CACIS FRIEND WAS HAVING A BABY WE CALLED HIM TO SEE IF HE WANTED TO HANG OUT LATER THAT DAY WHATS WRONG WITH THAT!!!!!!! I AM STILL FRIENDS WITH KURT AND ALWAYS WILL BE!! AND FOR THE LIL "KIDS" I DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE COMING UNTIL IT HAPPENED AND WHEN WE STOPED BY THERE HOUSE TO VISIT THEY WERE ALREADY DRINKING WITH THERE MOTHER RIGHT THERE AND FROM WHAT SHE AND THE BOYS HAD TO SAY THEY HAD ALL BEEN DINKING THE NIGHT BEFOR AND SOME OF THE KIDS WERE PASSED OUT IN THE BACK YARD THEY WERE SO INTOXICATED.... AND YES MY PARENTS KNEW EXCATLY WERE I WAS BECAUSE I TOLD THEM AND ASKED TO GO WHEN I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO BECAUSE ONLY BEING 16 I HAVE MY OWN PLACE I PAYED MY OWN BILLS I WORKED AND WENT TO SCHOOL SO I DID WHAT THE HELL I WANTED TO WHEN I WANTED TO AND IT WAS NO ONES BISSNESS...WE ALL KNEW WHAT WE WERE DOING THAT NIGHT AND WE ALL COULD HAVE SAID NO!! BUT WE DIDNT SO THERE IS NO ONE PERSON TO BLAME WE KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT FROM WRONG!! WERE DID RESPECT FOR OTHER GO WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE INTITLED TO SPEAK WHEN THEY KNOW NOTHING PEOPLE SHOULD JUST SHUT THE HELL UP SO KEEP ON WITH YOUR HIPICRIDICUL COMMENTS!!!
ALLTheABOVE

Canton, TX

#42 May 17, 2012
TABITHA EVANS wrote:
WELL TO GET ON HERE AND SEE ALL OF THE BULLSHIT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY WHEN THEY WERNT THERE AND DONT KNOW SHIT IT PISSES ME OFF TO THE EXTREME AND FOR "HAFNER" YEAH HE WAS DRUNK I WAS DRUNK!! IF I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN I WOULD BE DEAD BECAUSE OF WERE I WAS SITTING CACI WAS DRIVING KURTS VEHICLE !!!!BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT DRINKING MEANING SHE WAS SOBER!!!! AND FOR WHY WE WERE WITH HIM BECAUSE I KNOW KURT SO SINCE WE WERE IN TOWN BECAUSE ME AND CACIS FRIEND WAS HAVING A BABY WE CALLED HIM TO SEE IF HE WANTED TO HANG OUT LATER THAT DAY WHATS WRONG WITH THAT!!!!!!! I AM STILL FRIENDS WITH KURT AND ALWAYS WILL BE!! AND FOR THE LIL "KIDS" I DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE COMING UNTIL IT HAPPENED AND WHEN WE STOPED BY THERE HOUSE TO VISIT THEY WERE ALREADY DRINKING WITH THERE MOTHER RIGHT THERE AND FROM WHAT SHE AND THE BOYS HAD TO SAY THEY HAD ALL BEEN DINKING THE NIGHT BEFOR AND SOME OF THE KIDS WERE PASSED OUT IN THE BACK YARD THEY WERE SO INTOXICATED.... AND YES MY PARENTS KNEW EXCATLY WERE I WAS BECAUSE I TOLD THEM AND ASKED TO GO WHEN I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO BECAUSE ONLY BEING 16 I HAVE MY OWN PLACE I PAYED MY OWN BILLS I WORKED AND WENT TO SCHOOL SO I DID WHAT THE HELL I WANTED TO WHEN I WANTED TO AND IT WAS NO ONES BISSNESS...WE ALL KNEW WHAT WE WERE DOING THAT NIGHT AND WE ALL COULD HAVE SAID NO!! BUT WE DIDNT SO THERE IS NO ONE PERSON TO BLAME WE KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT FROM WRONG!! WERE DID RESPECT FOR OTHER GO WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE INTITLED TO SPEAK WHEN THEY KNOW NOTHING PEOPLE SHOULD JUST SHUT THE HELL UP SO KEEP ON WITH YOUR HIPICRIDICUL COMMENTS!!!
Firstly off, your dumbass should be in school learning proper grammar, no out drinking and being ignorant.

And two, SHUT YOUR NASTY, TRASHY TRAP SHUT, YOU DUMBASS INBREED!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 min Zoe 30,034
elections 1 hr Grandpa at 8 8
Unhappily married 1 hr Bubba 8
Hang out with people UR own age 3 hr EldoMasterBlaster 10
Eric Smith 7 hr West 4
large dope growing inside house at 593 old cali... 13 hr Poyn 3
they all look alike!!! 20 hr True 3
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match

El Dorado Jobs

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]