Atlanta, TX

#1 Dec 5, 2012
What happened to jack??
educated

El Dorado, AR

#2 Dec 5, 2012
I'm 1234 and I'm actually Jack, that's my first name. My last name is OffIdiot. I'm a stankingHOMO. I don't take baths and live off welfare. I'm the freakFag always changing my name because I'm an ignorantAzzHomo.
please

El Dorado, AR

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Why is it that when someone dies people come to this Site looking for answers. If you want to know so bad just ask anyone that knew him. Please leave all comments and questions about him and his family off of this Site. They are going through enough. Dont add to the grief by making a topic about him. Maybe you didn't mean anything by it, but there are evil people on here that are going to immediately start rumors and put horrible things up about him. Please for the love of God can everyone please just not comment and let this topic just die.
please

El Dorado, AR

#4 Dec 5, 2012
I'm theFag to. Ain't I smart the way I change my name and argue with my own ignorantAzz self?

Atlanta, TX

#5 Dec 6, 2012
please wrote:
Why is it that when someone dies people come to this Site looking for answers. If you want to know so bad just ask anyone that knew him. Please leave all comments and questions about him and his family off of this Site. They are going through enough. Dont add to the grief by making a topic about him. Maybe you didn't mean anything by it, but there are evil people on here that are going to immediately start rumors and put horrible things up about him. Please for the love of God can everyone please just not comment and let this topic just die.
Well ur right i didnt mean anythin by it and the reason im not asking his friends is bcuz it kinda seems rude to me to do tht. And from wha ive gathered so far he OVERDOSED what is more horrible than someone doin that to themselves!! So get off ur high horse i jus asked a question!!!
miss lol

Little Rock, AR

#6 Dec 6, 2012
I want to know to.... :( rip jack
fed up

El Dorado, AR

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Y'all are pathetic!
Anna Nicole Smith

United States

#8 Dec 6, 2012
What??
miss lol

United States

#9 Dec 6, 2012
I'm pretty sure there isn't anything wrong with being curious about how a 22 year old died.
fed up

El Dorado, AR

#10 Dec 6, 2012
There is no need in coming to this site where people love talking trash to do so. As his friend he deserves more respect than to have his name on this site.
Evil

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2012
1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ur right i didnt mean anythin by it and the reason im not asking his friends is bcuz it kinda seems rude to me to do tht. And from wha ive gathered so far he OVERDOSED what is more horrible than someone doin that to themselves!! So get off ur high horse i jus asked a question!!!
u r full of shit!!! There is nothing wrong with asking people what happen! What is sick and evil is to go on a gossip site and ask or even mention his name!! U have obviously asked bc u mentioned what happen! U r a pathetic soul trying to start something! Get a life and one that is productive and positive! Someone like u sickens me that u would b so evil!!! U obviously have serious mental problems so go get some help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Johnie James 42,918
"Wheeler": Movie fimed in El Dorado (Jan '10) Apr 11 EldoMasterBlaster 81

El Dorado Jobs

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages