Bro' Dwain's Vision From The Viaduct

Bro' Dwain's Vision From The Viaduct

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 17, 2013
Is in an article linked on Drudge:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/17/21...
gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#2 Dec 17, 2013
If it is connected it is very sad for el dorado
Scratching Head

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Dec 18, 2013
Elaborate please. I don't understand the topic.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 18, 2013
The article was linked on Drudge about the Anarchist's Cookbook being found at the home of the latest Colorado school shooter. The author of the book said he wished the title could be withdrawn but that he has no control. A telephone interview was conducted with the owner of the copyright. Dwain Miller was quoted about his vision of a dark cloud over the city. If you'll click on the link, you can read the article in the time it took me to type this with two fingers.
Scratching Head

United States

#6 Dec 18, 2013
Grigori wrote:
The article was linked on Drudge about the Anarchist's Cookbook being found at the home of the latest Colorado school shooter. The author of the book said he wished the title could be withdrawn but that he has no control. A telephone interview was conducted with the owner of the copyright. Dwain Miller was quoted about his vision of a dark cloud over the city. If you'll click on the link, you can read the article in the time it took me to type this with two fingers.
You lame topix troll. What kind of loser actually has a topix account and proudly displays their 590+posts? I am visualizing your 600 pound fat a** sitting in your underwear in front of your garbage piled computer desk trolling this site all day. I come on here a couple times a year, and every time I have to deal with goobers like you. In response to your "click on the link" comment, if you'll come to my house you can su^k my co^k in the time it takes me to shoot my wad in your throat. There, that's at your level.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7 Dec 19, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll 1st annual Shrimpfest: Good or bad idea 48 min matt 7
Fair park grounds. 1 hr Anonymous 1
Hi 1 hr Daffy 2
like mother like daughter 1 hr Jack 17
Hannah Hightower 1 hr Yep 8
Bounds Trailer Park 4 hr Sup 6
Lancelot 4 hr Sup 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages