fed up

United States

#21 Aug 23, 2010
Beg to Differ wrote:
<quoted text>
Leverett NEVER had an affair. It was his wife. Somebody is trying to start crap on here they know nothing about. Officers are people like everyone else. Give them their privacy.
Why would the officers expect their privacy to be respected, when they are the worst in the world about putting trash in the streets?

Since: Jul 09

El Dorado, AR

#22 Aug 23, 2010
Hey screw that I want to know who's been cheating at the Health Department,un-employment,oh I'm sorry I mean the employment office and the Revenue Dept.
retired

El Dorado, AR

#23 Aug 23, 2010
The Original CATMANDO wrote:
Hey screw that I want to know who's been cheating at the Health Department,un-employment,oh I'm sorry I mean the employment office and the Revenue Dept.
wooo-hoooo me too
paul

United States

#24 Aug 24, 2010
DUMass wrote:
Steven Jerry
Lt. Leverrett..
i sure hope you drive the speed limit, starting crap like this will get you in a whole bunch of trouble.
bandit

United States

#25 Aug 24, 2010
watch out, lots of cops with chip on their shoulder
who

Nicholasville, KY

#26 Aug 24, 2010
Beg to Differ wrote:
<quoted text>
Leverett NEVER had an affair. It was his wife. Somebody is trying to start crap on here they know nothing about. Officers are people like everyone else. Give them their privacy.
Is his wife's name Kristi? Who did she cheat with?
jj2hodge

AOL

#27 Aug 24, 2010
most officers do what they want because they can hide behind their badges....
bandit

United States

#28 Aug 24, 2010
jj2hodge wrote:
most officers do what they want because they can hide behind their badges....

AMEN, Sing it brother.
Oooooo

United States

#29 Aug 24, 2010
Oooooo....we're all SO scared.
paul wrote:
<quoted text>
i sure hope you drive the speed limit, starting crap like this will get you in a whole bunch of trouble.
Kayce

El Dorado, AR

#30 Aug 25, 2010
What difference does it make to any of you who another person does or does not sleep with? These people have the right to privacy just like everyone else. Just because they wear badges does not mean they do not have the right to privacy, have feelings, or have a heart. It no ones business what goes on in these peoples lives. You people are not only bad mouthing these Officers/Deputies but you are also bad mouthing their families. I have read on here where some have said that Officers hide behind their badges and that might be but they also deserve everyones gratitude and respect for doing a job that so many of you will not or cannot do. THEY are protecting and serving the City of ElDorado and Union County! Yes men and women in law enforcement jobs tend to be a little cocky and have attitudes but their jobs cause them to be that way! None of you are posting your real names on here and it is either because you know that one day you will need the men and women wearing the exact badges you claim they are hiding behind, because you yourself wear a badge, or because you don't want the Officers/Deputies you know to know that you are starting rumors about them. Grow up and get a life of your own to ruin!!!!!!
in the know

El Dorado, AR

#31 Aug 25, 2010
Makes me wanna puke ... it's come out that Jerry had several over the years but ironically he got caught with the female cop. His new woman better watch out because he's still going to see his "hair dresser."
hankypanky

El Dorado, AR

#32 Aug 25, 2010
Kayce wrote:
What difference does it make to any of you who another person does or does not sleep with? These people have the right to privacy just like everyone else. Just because they wear badges does not mean they do not have the right to privacy, have feelings, or have a heart. It no ones business what goes on in these peoples lives. You people are not only bad mouthing these Officers/Deputies but you are also bad mouthing their families. I have read on here where some have said that Officers hide behind their badges and that might be but they also deserve everyones gratitude and respect for doing a job that so many of you will not or cannot do. THEY are protecting and serving the City of ElDorado and Union County! Yes men and women in law enforcement jobs tend to be a little cocky and have attitudes but their jobs cause them to be that way! None of you are posting your real names on here and it is either because you know that one day you will need the men and women wearing the exact badges you claim they are hiding behind, because you yourself wear a badge, or because you don't want the Officers/Deputies you know to know that you are starting rumors about them. Grow up and get a life of your own to ruin!!!!!!
OK, we really don't care if they're cops or not, we're just nosey sitting at home with boring lives!!!!
Reflection

El Dorado, AR

#33 Aug 25, 2010
This is just a simple reflection of years ago…so bear with me: A police officer (God Bless them for what they do and must endure) is a person of public faith and trust. A representative of his or her jurisdiction, paid (under paid) with public funds, and are consequently subject to public scrutiny. A police officer represents his oath and agency from the time he or she raises their right hand and swears to uphold and defend the constitution, laws of the state and nation, and protect the people as a hold. Part of an officers training regards the topic of ethics and is sworn to and signed by the officer. A copy of said “Code of Ethics” is retained in the personnel file of every officer. Many years ago Americans as a whole, had honor and an oath meant something. Unfortunately, things have changed for our nation and our children. There is little to no work ethic, no honor, no God, and no Country in the hearts of the general public. Things have to change (it starts with the individual) for we as a people and nation to regain our rightful place…I conclude with returning to my original thought,“The Law Enforcement Code of Ethics.”
"As a Law Enforcement Officer, my fundamental duty is to serve mankind; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation, and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the Constitutional rights of all men to liberty, equality and justice.
I will keep my private life unsullied as an example to all; maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn, or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others. Honest in thought and deed in both my personal and official life, I will be exemplary in obeying the laws of the land and the regulations of my department. Whatever I see or hear of a confidential nature or that is confided to me in my official capacity will be kept ever secret unless revelation is necessary in the performance of my duty.
I will never act officiously or permit personal feelings, prejudices, animosities or friendships to influence my decisions. With no compromise for crime and with relentless prosecution of criminals, I will enforce the law courteously and appropriately without fear or favor, malice or ill will, never employing unnecessary force or violence and never accepting gratuities.
I recognize the badge of my office as a symbol of public faith, and I accept it as a public trust to be held as long as I am true to the ethics of the police service. I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives and ideals, dedicating myself before God to my chosen profession ... law enforcement."
FerFxSake

El Dorado, AR

#34 Aug 25, 2010
hankypanky wrote:
<quoted text>OK, we really don't care if they're cops or not, we're just nosey sitting at home with boring lives!!!!
of all my reading I've done on here.
I think this is the most honest post ever found here.

You people really don't care for the most part.
As long as you can hop on here and hide behind your computer and keep some sort of drama flying about anyone you decide to on any given day.

What do you guys have? Some sort of lotto drawing with names from the local phone directory and the King of the Dumbazzes on here draws a name for the week for you guys to sit around and bash?
All the while, your own skeletons most likely need tending to in your own closets I'm quite sure.
Here's my thought on this particular subject.
You don't like cops?
Fine by me.
Next time you need one call a F'n crackhead!
bandit

United States

#35 Aug 25, 2010
Reflection wrote:
This is just a simple reflection of years ago…so bear with me: A police officer (God Bless them for what they do and must endure) is a person of public faith and trust. A representative of his or her jurisdiction, paid (under paid) with public funds, and are consequently subject to public scrutiny. A police officer represents his oath and agency from the time he or she raises their right hand and swears to uphold and defend the constitution, laws of the state and nation, and protect the people as a hold. Part of an officers training regards the topic of ethics and is sworn to and signed by the officer. A copy of said “Code of Ethics” is retained in the personnel file of every officer. Many years ago Americans as a whole, had honor and an oath meant something. Unfortunately, things have changed for our nation and our children. There is little to no work ethic, no honor, no God, and no Country in the hearts of the general public. Things have to change (it starts with the individual) for we as a people and nation to regain our rightful place…I conclude with returning to my original thought,“The Law Enforcement Code of Ethics.”
"As a Law Enforcement Officer, my fundamental duty is to serve mankind; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation, and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the Constitutional rights of all men to liberty, equality and justice.
I will keep my private life unsullied as an example to all; maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn, or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others. Honest in thought and deed in both my personal and official life, I will be exemplary in obeying the laws of the land and the regulations of my department. Whatever I see or hear of a confidential nature or that is confided to me in my official capacity will be kept ever secret unless revelation is necessary in the performance of my duty.
I will never act officiously or permit personal feelings, prejudices, animosities or friendships to influence my decisions. With no compromise for crime and with relentless prosecution of criminals, I will enforce the law courteously and appropriately without fear or favor, malice or ill will, never employing unnecessary force or violence and never accepting gratuities.
I recognize the badge of my office as a symbol of public faith, and I accept it as a public trust to be held as long as I am true to the ethics of the police service. I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives and ideals, dedicating myself before God to my chosen profession ... law enforcement."
For the most part the officers we have on the County and State level are good guys and apparently read this and meant it when sworn. The city is a concern though.

Since: Jul 09

El Dorado, AR

#36 Aug 25, 2010
ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!! I just heard someone at the highway dept. had an affair a couple years ago but I don't know who it is??
WTF

Springhill, LA

#37 Aug 25, 2010
in the know wrote:
Makes me wanna puke ... it's come out that Jerry had several over the years but ironically he got caught with the female cop. His new woman better watch out because he's still going to see his "hair dresser."
Why would a bald man need a hairdresser?
Funny

El Dorado, AR

#38 Aug 25, 2010
in the know wrote:
Makes me wanna puke ... it's come out that Jerry had several over the years but ironically he got caught with the female cop. His new woman better watch out because he's still going to see his "hair dresser."
It's funny how people get on here and say things they have no clue they are saying. It's kinda like that game......people get in a circle whisper one thing to the first person and so on. When you get to the end the last person says something totally different. Funny how it is so easy to tell everybodies business, but then they don't want their business told or even their names known. If anyone really knows this person. They would know he is a good person. A very strong person. The ones that want to talk about him and don't like him are the ones he doesn't take crap from. Or anybodies crap for that matter. That just shows what kind of person he is and people can't stand it. He is an excellent police officer and has a good heart. Everyone makes mistakes and maybe he has made his share of them. How many of you can admit all your mistakes. No one is perfect. He has and still is taking care of his family. That says alot about him in itself. Jealous people always have to down other people to make themselves feel better. You people talking about these police officers are weak. It would be funny for them to find out your real names. But they won't find out, because all of you are weak.
NOT TRUE

El Dorado, AR

#39 Aug 25, 2010
DUMass wrote:
Steven Jerry
Lt. Leverrett..
Lt. Leverett is a good man. HE did not cheat on his wife. As for why they are getting divorced ask her. He's taking the high road and won't say a negative word against the mother of his children, so stop staying bad things about him on here that are NOT TRUE!
More BS

El Dorado, AR

#40 Aug 25, 2010
DUMass wrote:
it was going around that Roberts was having an affair....
More bull!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 3 hr Kim 841
moonshiners makeing poison 12 hr Tinman 31
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 12 hr BARNEYII 30,459
Tina Gage 17 hr mossy seaman 3
who is Shawn Youngs.. (Nov '11) Tue True 13
dole Tue caveman 1
What's up with the free call phones (Jul '11) Tue Duck lover 60
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:07 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:07PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys
NBC Sports 4:20 PM
Saints offense could face changes after season - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:23 AM
Hot Cowboys Value Staying Sharp over Rest; Playing to Win vs. Redskins
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Redskins' Game Plan vs. Cowboys