grrr!!!

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Is there any men left out in the world that is NOT a liar or cheater??
I know one

El Dorado, AR

#3 Jul 17, 2013
Chris Elia. I heard he's a stand up guy now. Lol.
reality check

Little Rock, AR

#5 Jul 17, 2013
Yes. They're married. You should've used your head and hooked up with a good one instead of that fuckup who thought he was funny. Your dumbass loss.
HAHA

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Why are you messing around with a married man anways??? What does they say about you?? Just saying.
sure

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jul 18, 2013
there's lots of good men... but they are busy being shot down by women that say they want one, but really, want a "bad boy" that lies, cheats, and abuses.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jul 18, 2013
ALL 5 comments are the sicAzz topix Homo. Look at the littleFagFreak, he's p-ssed at women getting men when his nasty Azz can't. LMAO. Take a bath freak you stank. What a fking loser.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#9 Jul 18, 2013
HAHA wrote:
Why are you messing around with a married man anways??? What does they say about you?? Just saying.
Look at this comment. Ain't that some fagSlag sh-t? That's why these worthless, weakling little HOMO POS's have to live on WELFARE. Most useless nothings on earth. Miserable maggots.
Agree

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 20, 2013
sure wrote:
there's lots of good men... but they are busy being shot down by women that say they want one, but really, want a "bad boy" that lies, cheats, and abuses.
Is there a "like" button on Topic? Because this is spot on!
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#11 Jul 20, 2013
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a "like" button on Topic? Because this is spot on!
This is "Agree" agreeing with "sure".. Of course "Agree" is "sure". LMAO. Both are "dikBreath". ignotantAzzWelfareFagBtch. What a fkingHomoIdiot.
wtf

El Dorado, AR

#12 Jul 22, 2013
If you're sick of dealing with losers then STOP DATING THEM. It really is that easy. Weaklings. I am so disappointed in today's young women. They have no respect for themselves and allow themselves to be dragged around by losers that lie and cheat. They need to grow a pair and learn to be independent young women!
an opinion

El Dorado, AR

#13 Jul 24, 2013
Best just to stay home.... men are overated and so is their baggage. To me whe you start inviting people into your life, especially men, all their Ex's come outta the woodwork and they get very territoriall. And act like you did something bad. it is the man's fault for miss leading women that they have actually tied up their lose ends and make boundaries.
boco

El Dorado, AR

#14 Jul 24, 2013
an opinion wrote:
Best just to stay home.... men are overated and so is their baggage. To me whe you start inviting people into your life, especially men, all their Ex's come outta the woodwork and they get very territoriall. And act like you did something bad. it is the man's fault for miss leading women that they have actually tied up their lose ends and make boundaries.
Any guy who lets an ex get in the way of a new relationship is obviously still involved with that ex or else he would get her to back off and get out of his life so he can move on. Stop dating shitty men.
haha

United States

#15 Jul 24, 2013
Men and women that cheat and lie deserve to get fleas!!! What ever happen to honesty and true love??
agree

El Dorado, AR

#16 Jul 24, 2013
haha wrote:
Men and women that cheat and lie deserve to get fleas!!! What ever happen to honesty and true love??
True love is a FANTASY created in the last century. Prior to that people married because it was a logical choice. They didn't marry because they were "in love", which is really just a form of lust. They chose a partner that they knew they could grow to love, have a family with and be prosperous. Love came from respect and honor. People's relationships fail because they think that if they aren't "in love" anymore it must be over. Couples who make it decide to stay together despite the fact that those feelings have worn off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie Brown 49 min Snoopy 9
long branch contest is rigged!!!! 55 min Unlcle dirtyBaller 28
Word is Crabapple point is Closed (Jan '14) 1 hr hahaha 72
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 388
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 949
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr bill meoff 10,007
Karma 2 hr Grigori 2
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

El Dorado News, Events & Info