9 out of 10 people in El Dorado are U...

9 out of 10 people in El Dorado are Ugly or Rich

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Mars

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2013
If you're not rich. You're probably ugly.
Prickem

El Dorado, AR

#2 Apr 16, 2013
You can get chucked for being rude JOI.
fish

Keller, TX

#3 Apr 16, 2013
Mars wrote:

Some of us are ugly AND rich!
sorry

El Dorado, AR

#4 Apr 17, 2013
1 out of ten are pricks that get on Topix to start this thread.
Chance Epinette

Eureka Springs, AR

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Mars wrote:
So which one are you? And you forgot stupid. Bet that one fits YOU!
Kesha Ball

El Dorado, AR

#6 Apr 18, 2013
I've met several hot girls around here only to find out they're trashy as hell. Don't care how pretty you are if you act like trash or you're a druggie. Too much of that here.
Lars Vilks

United States

#7 Apr 18, 2013
Chance Epinette wrote:
<quoted text>So which one are you? And you forgot stupid. Bet that one fits YOU!
Someone struck a nerve? Lol
order pickles

El Dorado, AR

#8 Apr 18, 2013
Kesha Ball wrote:
I've met several hot girls around here only to find out they're trashy as hell. Don't care how pretty you are if you act like trash or you're a druggie. Too much of that here.
You're damn right. It sucks being a single guy in this town. You've got to meet a decent girl from out of town then drag her here like most happily married guys do. I'm not down with trying to turn a ho or a drug addict into a housewife. Never ends up good. I've seen it go bad so many times. There are a few really good, decent girls here and they're sweet but usually dumb as rocks. Sucks! All the good ones move out of town and fast because they aspire to more than this place can offer.
dat true

El Dorado, AR

#9 Apr 21, 2013
order pickles wrote:
<quoted text> You're damn right. It sucks being a single guy in this town. You've got to meet a decent girl from out of town then drag her here like most happily married guys do. I'm not down with trying to turn a ho or a drug addict into a housewife. Never ends up good. I've seen it go bad so many times. There are a few really good, decent girls here and they're sweet but usually dumb as rocks. Sucks! All the good ones move out of town and fast because they aspire to more than this place can offer.
I feel ya. Sometimes I think I'll never find a decent woman in this town.
onions r better

Longview, TX

#10 Apr 21, 2013
order pickles wrote:
<quoted text> You're damn right. It sucks being a single guy in this town. You've got to meet a decent girl from out of town then drag her here like most happily married guys do. I'm not down with trying to turn a ho or a drug addict into a housewife. Never ends up good. I've seen it go bad so many times. There are a few really good, decent girls here and they're sweet but usually dumb as rocks. Sucks! All the good ones move out of town and fast because they aspire to more than this place can offer.
or they move because the quality workforce available makes it too tough for the "good ones" to find a job.
laughing at gas

El Dorado, AR

#11 Apr 21, 2013
onions r better wrote:
<quoted text>
or they move because the quality workforce available makes it too tough for the "good ones" to find a job.
Quality work force? Our work force is so competitive and requires such high standards and high education that only a few can make it? You kidding me? Hahahahahahaha! You are such a laugh, ACTUALLY. You're funny for a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie the stalker 10 min Gen 1
Greg Harrison 27 min Winston 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 55 min guest 38,762
News Woman stole truck from boyfriend she met on Fac... 2 hr Sin 9
samantha miller 2 hr Sin 3
Sponner 2 hr Sin 2
Clean harbors (Aug '16) 2 hr Sin 57

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance