More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 | Posted by: Inisa Love | Full story: news.yahoo.com

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area.

Comments (Page 382)

Showing posts 7,621 - 7,640 of9,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe they will have a few short video clips for me to watch! LMAO! You based your decision on electing the next leader of the free world on a few short video clips? LMAO! And you say you don't follow ANYBODY! RIGHT!
No, Silly! While watching those few short video clips my friend asked me to watch, I saw something that made me even more curious. I chose to watch more videos and do further research. After several days of going through hours and hours of his record in Congress and his various speeches on the floor, I volunteered to help in the campaign- where I gleaned even more stuff. Then the ugly corruption within the party revealed itself. A staunch conservative, I was disgusted with the behavior of my party. If you only knew!

I have not met ONE person, when I presented them with the facts,(and they were willing to watch and listen) who still thought he was a nut. Not ONE! Too bad most people refused to even listen. That's why I no longer care who the president is. Any hope to save this country is probably gone forever. The sheeple can blame themselves.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe they will have a few short video clips for me to watch! LMAO! You based your decision on electing the next leader of the free world on a few short video clips? LMAO! And you say you don't follow ANYBODY! RIGHT!
BTW, What's this "Leader of the Free World" Bullshit? The President of the United States is the President of the UNITED STATES; PERIOD. NOT of the world, the FREE world, multiple countries, many continents, or anything else!
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Breaking news. Strong, Arkansas fell to Walnut Ridge 32 to 16.
Churmudgeon

Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Youall are bickering over absoultly nothing. There isnt any real diffence between Obama, Romney or Ron Paul. In the election therenever wasnt viable political Ballott box fix.The real problems like excess goverment spending. Illegal immigration, following the UN & NWO agenda wont never be properly addressed. Until the parasites are reduced the USA will continue to regress. What every individual could do is try and distance themselves from dependence on the goverment & goverment funded infrastructure. We are going to continue to expierence more clatyclismic events like sandy. wouldnt it be better for you & yours if you didnr need FEMA or some other to rescue you? Try and insulate your needs from the whims of other people things & conditions. Im not sitting here telling folks do as I say no as I do. We already could survive a clatyclismic disaster and be comfortable afterwards without fema Red cross Etc. In fact we will be in a position to offer help to other victims. The political economic & environmemtal lindscape is rapid changing. Those who are denialist and dont change & aquire Know How to be Self Reliant are going to suffer a very gastly fate. Goverment Is not the answer. You are the solution to your own fate.
Churmudgeon

Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
Nut Hill was always tough! back in the sixties Nut Hill beat Poky every game they played. for over ten years. There where years Poky never won a single game all season. They used to call poky high school the Coach Killer! Many Coaches ended their career,s after one season there! I never played football or any team sports. I wasnt gonna let some asshole coach boss me around and me help him make his living. I managed to stay crippled up riding saddle bronk,s & Bulls. The cowgirls where more appealing than cheerleaders & I didnt have to share them with the whole team! When I got older motorcycles, Bar room Brawls & driving stock cars where able to achieve exact the same results.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Old Army wrote:
Who cares....

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Churmudgeon wrote:
Youall are bickering over absoultly nothing. There isnt any real diffence between Obama, Romney or Ron Paul. In the election therenever wasnt viable political Ballott box fix.The real problems like excess goverment spending. Illegal immigration, following the UN & NWO agenda wont never be properly addressed. Until the parasites are reduced the USA will continue to regress. What every individual could do is try and distance themselves from dependence on the goverment & goverment funded infrastructure. We are going to continue to expierence more clatyclismic events like sandy. wouldnt it be better for you & yours if you didnr need FEMA or some other to rescue you? Try and insulate your needs from the whims of other people things & conditions. Im not sitting here telling folks do as I say no as I do. We already could survive a clatyclismic disaster and be comfortable afterwards without fema Red cross Etc. In fact we will be in a position to offer help to other victims. The political economic & environmemtal lindscape is rapid changing. Those who are denialist and dont change & aquire Know How to be Self Reliant are going to suffer a very gastly fate. Goverment Is not the answer. You are the solution to your own fate.
I agree with most everything you say. The only area I disagree on is there WAS a difference with Ron Paul. He was a strong believer in self-sufficiency and people helping each other, not government programs like FEMA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Go Hogs, beat Missisloppy State!
Churmudgeon

Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with most everything you say. The only area I disagree on is there WAS a difference with Ron Paul. He was a strong believer in self-sufficiency and people helping each other, not government programs like FEMA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ok lets try & be realistic. Even if in fact Ron Paul was all you believe him to be and more. And if in fact He was elected president. Do you really think those 535 political parasites & other handlers in the Washington DC, UN & NWO establishment would let him upset their agenda? Think About it? He would be Killed impeached or something. Wake Up Its Over. Ron Paul would have been too little to late. the USA is in economic decline. And the decline was on purpose. The purpose was to redistribute the USA,s Middle Class,s Jobs & prosperity to other places. Its the UN & NWO agenda. The USA & the middle class will continue to decline until the playing field becomes level. In order for that to happen the cost of production & goverment services in the USA will have to go down to third world levels or the cost in third world will have to rise up to the USA level. Which do you think is going to happen first? Do you really believe there will ever be a political or ballott box solution?
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
BTW, What's this "Leader of the Free World" Bullshit? The President of the United States is the President of the UNITED STATES; PERIOD. NOT of the world, the FREE world, multiple countries, many continents, or anything else!
You are 100% right. And every country has a right to defend there own borders. And to have there own way of life. Just because other country's do not have democracy as the USA knows it does not mean we have to force ours on them. And here's a news flash for all the people that think the USA is the only country in the world that has "FREEDOM'S" your wrong. Australia and New Zealand for instance you can still light a fire on the beach and drink beer.. Try that in the USA and you will be arrested. Now how many people are going to reply to this and pick it apart in stead of seeing my point.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Our so called "FREEDOM'S" went out the window when GW Bush signed the patriot act then Obama re-signed it.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Ok lets try & be realistic. Even if in fact Ron Paul was all you believe him to be and more. And if in fact He was elected president. Do you really think those 535 political parasites & other handlers in the Washington DC, UN & NWO establishment would let him upset their agenda? Think About it? He would be Killed impeached or something. Wake Up Its Over. Ron Paul would have been too little to late. the USA is in economic decline. And the decline was on purpose. The purpose was to redistribute the USA,s Middle Class,s Jobs & prosperity to other places. Its the UN & NWO agenda. The USA & the middle class will continue to decline until the playing field becomes level. In order for that to happen the cost of production & goverment services in the USA will have to go down to third world levels or the cost in third world will have to rise up to the USA level. Which do you think is going to happen first? Do you really believe there will ever be a political or ballott box solution?
You're right. There are alot of good things Paul would have wanted to do, and they would have blocked him at every step.

But he could have lifted all of Obamas executive orders. He could have vetoed bad bills.(perfect voting record here) He could have refused to sign unbalanced budgets.(perfect voting record here) He could have ended all these unwinnable and expensive wars.(perfect voting record here). He would have ended some useless government programs.(perfect voting record here, too)

We would have seen some of our liberties returned to us. Even some is better than none. I have no doubt he would have done these things and more. His perfect voting record in accordance with the Constitution confirms it. Heck, even as a doctor, Ron Paul delivered babies without his hands. He simply read them the Bill of Rights and they crawled out in anticipation of freedom!

Even if he personally couldn't accomplish it, he would have, at the very least, had a big microphone in which to spread his message of freedom to the people. Something he was not permitted to do much as a Congressmen that most in the media and the republican establishment scorned.

No doubt the foreign aid, unnecessary spending and printing of money would have come to a screeching halt. It's no wonder they feared him! He would have even done the job for $39,000 a year- equal to the average working persons wage.

Hell, just look at all that Obama has "accomplished" in a few years. Paul could have made a difference.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> You are 100% right. And every country has a right to defend there own borders. And to have there own way of life. Just because other country's do not have democracy as the USA knows it does not mean we have to force ours on them. And here's a news flash for all the people that think the USA is the only country in the world that has "FREEDOM'S" your wrong. Australia and New Zealand for instance you can still light a fire on the beach and drink beer.. Try that in the USA and you will be arrested. Now how many people are going to reply to this and pick it apart in stead of seeing my point.
I won't pick it apart. I agree. Except on the democracy part. The United States does not have a democracy. Never did. We have a republic. Let's keep it that way. A republic protects indidvidual liberties. A democracy is majority (mob) rules.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
Our so called "FREEDOM'S" went out the window when GW Bush signed the patriot act then Obama re-signed it.
We began losing our freedoms long before Bush got in office. The Patriot Act was a bad move. It did seal our fate. Then Obama signed the NDAA, after he promised not to. That, in conjunction with the Patriot Act, is what doomed this country and our freedoms more than anything else, IMO.
Churmudgeon

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Coyote Killing Contest Sparks Outrage in New Mexico
ABC- A gun store-sponsored competition in which hunters shoot and kill as many coyotes as they can has sparked outrage among activists in New Mexico who have called it a "heinous killing contest." Animal Protection of New Mexico posted a petition on its website, rallying against the contest, which is sponsored by Gunhawk Firearms of Los Lunas. Hey Warror this I right up your alley! If i was there I would be right in the mix.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Churmudgeon wrote:
Coyote Killing Contest Sparks Outrage in New Mexico
ABC- A gun store-sponsored competition in which hunters shoot and kill as many coyotes as they can has sparked outrage among activists in New Mexico who have called it a "heinous killing contest." Animal Protection of New Mexico posted a petition on its website, rallying against the contest, which is sponsored by Gunhawk Firearms of Los Lunas. Hey Warror this I right up your alley! If i was there I would be right in the mix.
So would I!!!
asking

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

In the mix of killing coyotes or signing the petition?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

asking wrote:
In the mix of killing coyotes or signing the petition?
Neither. I would be protecting the coyotes.
Churmudgeon

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Neither. I would be protecting the coyotes.
One of the neighbors raises Airdales. he trains then to run down and kill coyotes. He has a waiting list of folks (including me)willing to pay high dollar for his special talented dogs. you see his children riding the four wheeler around the field dragging a coyote carcass with a dozen barking pups chasing after. Its a pretty sight!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>One of the neighbors raises Airdales. he trains then to run down and kill coyotes. He has a waiting list of folks (including me)willing to pay high dollar for his special talented dogs. you see his children riding the four wheeler around the field dragging a coyote carcass with a dozen barking pups chasing after. Its a pretty sight!
That reminds me of the horrific, and barbaric killing of wolves by ignorant ranchers earlier in the last century. To kill humanely is one thing. To inflict the greatest amount of suffering and pain on an animal as you can just because it exists is another! Whatever respect I had for you flies out the window with statements like that. That is just sick and disgusting! You should be ashamed. My only solice is God is watching. He knows how we treat the wildlife he created.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,621 - 7,640 of9,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Big fat white women 3 min Uncle dirty balls buddy 64
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 19 min Answer Man 28,748
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 25 min chuckem 13
Keep A Word-Drop A Word (Jul '11) 6 hr educated 2,540
Name some men with small weiners 8 hr yeap 7
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Crazy 934
Timberlane McDonald's Still Worst in Town 11 hr Duck lover 31
•••
•••