First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MustacheBandit

Memphis, TN

#21 Jan 25, 2011
Sent me a prison. You guys just don't know.
union county

United States

#22 Jan 25, 2011
MustacheBandit wrote:
I don't believe you.
I don't care if you believe me or not, I am just saying it as it is. Maybe your problem is not drugs and you got in the wrong program.
ThumbsUp

El Dorado, AR

#23 Jan 25, 2011
union county wrote:
I can tell you this, I was hooked on drugs as bad as anybody in town. Without drug court and the people that run drug court, I would still be out there. The program works for people who want it. That's what it is suppose to do. Its not for people wanting to still get high, they are the ones that get pissed off at drug court and make rumors. I actually have gone through the program twice, first. Time I didn't want to do right and this last time I got my head out my ass and took some suggestions, thanks to drug court, I have been clean for over 2 years.
Good for you! Keep it up....nice to see something positive on Topix.
erin

Anniston, AL

#25 Mar 1, 2014
I got caught for possession of marijuana in the second degree which is a misdemeanor I have been on drug court for 13 months and have walked a very fine line and done almost everything correctly I go to seven NA and AA meetings a week, I also see a private drug and alcohol and mental health counselor which also happens to be a pastor, have been through 8 months spectra care classes, and have never miss a single drug court. And two months before I'm supposed to be finished with this they decide that I'm in compliant, need inpatient rehab and threw me in jail for 4 days based on a deluded drug screen that I had months ago and also falsified a drug screen claiming that I failed for opiates whenever I have not taking a pain pill in years. They are also using custody of my daughter head and put her in the home of her meth father who shw had nwver even meet and she is 6 to try to get money I have spent $20,000 in this drug court program this year alone and now in face with having to do it all over again I don't know what to do but it is totally destroying my life if I had it to do all over again I would have took it to trial it was me legal search and seizure to begin with and I probably would have walked but my attorney told me that my best chances of getting my child back quickly was to do this and now I'm faced with having to try to either quit and take a different place talk to the guy about possibly dropping charges or just going and sitting in jail for 6 months or I will lose my house. If you're not a true drug addict do not ever ever ever ever take drug court it will destroy you especially if you live in a small town and I think you have a lot of money
Truthfully

Tampa, FL

#26 Mar 2, 2014
There's something else that may be out involved!! Who is the father related to in the courthouse? The scales of justice suck in this town it's not equal justice for all for Damn sure , it's based on money social status relatives and crooked small town corrupt politics!!
Greatful

Little Rock, AR

#27 Mar 2, 2014
erin wrote:
I got caught for possession of marijuana in the second degree which is a misdemeanor I have been on drug court for 13 months and have walked a very fine line and done almost everything correctly I go to seven NA and AA meetings a week, I also see a private drug and alcohol and mental health counselor which also happens to be a pastor, have been through 8 months spectra care classes, and have never miss a single drug court. And two months before I'm supposed to be finished with this they decide that I'm in compliant, need inpatient rehab and threw me in jail for 4 days based on a deluded drug screen that I had months ago and also falsified a drug screen claiming that I failed for opiates whenever I have not taking a pain pill in years. They are also using custody of my daughter head and put her in the home of her meth father who shw had nwver even meet and she is 6 to try to get money I have spent $20,000 in this drug court program this year alone and now in face with having to do it all over again I don't know what to do but it is totally destroying my life if I had it to do all over again I would have took it to trial it was me legal search and seizure to begin with and I probably would have walked but my attorney told me that my best chances of getting my child back quickly was to do this and now I'm faced with having to try to either quit and take a different place talk to the guy about possibly dropping charges or just going and sitting in jail for 6 months or I will lose my house. If you're not a true drug addict do not ever ever ever ever take drug court it will destroy you especially if you live in a small town and I think you have a lot of money
Erin, I am curious to know what Drug Court you are in because I know it is not in Union County. Our Judge is not involved in client's child custody cases. But, you are right in the statement that clients who are not addicts should not enter the program. The program is intensive drug and alcohol treatment so it is unlikely that a client would be successful if they are not addicts. Best of luck to you in the program.
Real Truth

Little Rock, AR

#28 Mar 2, 2014
Truthfully wrote:
There's something else that may be out involved!! Who is the father related to in the courthouse? The scales of justice suck in this town it's not equal justice for all for Damn sure , it's based on money social status relatives and crooked small town corrupt politics!!
Which is the way it should be. If you volunteer/donate your time and money, building relationships with others in powerful positions, preferrential treatment (actual version of your idea of corruption) should be common. Good for El Dorado!
OH MY WORD

Tampa, FL

#31 Mar 2, 2014
I hate to admit it but there is truth in all you say..I have been thru the mill with drugs..on off on off.been clean for 4 years this time..I struggle with every day..volunteer, work and keep moving thru life..with your head held high and know every person you see has had drug and addiction problems somehow affect their lives...I have never been in trouble with the law..and if I stay clean and pray the day my children come back..I'll be clean then...hang in and hold your head up...good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Symptoms reported at MCSA 1 hr know it to be a fact 14
Eldorado man arrested for battery 1 hr nunya 39
For those who wanna leave El Dorado but can't, ... 2 hr seth 14
Dr. Grant v. The El Dorado ER 2 hr Believer of Karma 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Could be 30,500
hey where are they black gays at 6 hr dl whiteguy 1
hoot owls,duck calls,flashing lights 7 hr Grigori 43
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web