How is Applebees?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gross

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Feb 4, 2013
All the Waiters were nasty! They look dirty. My child didnt want to eat his food because he said our waitress was dirty and gross.
Also the waitress Jenifer Johnson is selling pills from there. You can google her name she has been in the pen lost her RN License for stealing pills! The food sucks and you wait forever! I think Applebess has the trashest staff out of all ElDorado
BOYCOTT

El Dorado, AR

#22 Feb 4, 2013
This applebees sucks anyways- they did have a few good servers however I will be surprised if these "few" will be able to hang in with a company that treats their servers like mud. This town is full of CHEAP ass people that can somehow afford to dine out but HAVE no clue what GRATUITY is and what the purpose is. I agree with the concept if you get bad service tip accordingly- but dont get good service and TIP LIKE A CHEAPASS.
Anyway best of luck to those of you who still frequent Applebees hope you dont see a roach on your plate, hair in your food or getting treated poorly by the door staff.
dang

El Dorado, AR

#23 Feb 4, 2013
Unfortunately I don't see Applebees ever changing. Its like most other places here. No matter who the manager is things are gonna suck because the work force in this town is a bunch of druggies and lazy thugs. I bet the smart people that have to work at those places go crazy! Can't imagine how they feel trying to be good at their job and do it right but they can't because the other people working there are idiots.

Don't know about any of the new food places but my family and I like these places and these only! Mel's Seafood. Flying Burger. Poppy's Pizza. Subway on Timberlane. Wendy's. Arby's. Main St. Pizza. Popeyes. La Villa is so-so. Thats about it. Most everything here is pretty bad.

But if you go to a Applebees in Little Rock or anywhere like that it will be fine! Everything is better quality when you get out of this area.
yes sir

El Dorado, AR

#24 Feb 4, 2013
I would have to say that I too think something is going on in this place. Occasionally when I have been there .......... granted Im a nonsmoker!!!!!!!!!! anyway i have had servers that smelled of ciggarette or marijauna residue. No wonder 1/2 these people are not able to do there jobs.
IDK Jenifer Johnson, but I have seen alot of workers there go out and get in someones car and then come back in.
Odey

El Dorado, AR

#25 Feb 4, 2013
kuk wrote:
Heard they've made some changes recently. Is this true? I hope so, because Applebees has consistently been the absolutely WORST restaurant in town since the year it got here. It became like a town joke of sorts. You went there sometimes and would deal with it but it got old and the food got worse with every year and every new manager so we stopped going about four years ago and haven't been since except to get a small salad or something easy when someone else wanted to go there. Maybe four times in the last four years. Recently I heard some changes were made and things have been better, but words are wind. Anyone know if theres any truth to this? I would like to be hopeful but I don't believe it. Hardly anything in this town improves.
Last few times I hve been there (after not going for a while)...the food and service were both good.
hatman

Desoto, TX

#27 Feb 6, 2013
That new waiter that works there is a rude ass his name is aaron so dont leave him a tip
foreal

El Dorado, AR

#28 Feb 16, 2013
yeah, that aaron is an ass. he gives horrible service and hits on all the other waitresses and is engaged to one of them! don't tip him!
disgusted

San Antonio, TX

#29 Feb 19, 2013
I swear the health department needs to be called on that place..found a bug crawling around on my menu. DISGUSTING!
piSSED OFF

Scottsdale, AZ

#30 Apr 24, 2013
I am skeptical of eating anywhere in town but applebees is disgusting. They have roaches and mice. Saw both at my table. Left and didnt eat our meal. Will never go back
lotus

El Dorado, AR

#31 Apr 25, 2013
piSSED OFF wrote:
I am skeptical of eating anywhere in town but applebees is disgusting. They have roaches and mice. Saw both at my table. Left and didnt eat our meal. Will never go back
Thats really bad if its true. Wouldn't surprise me though. We do have some good restaurants here though. Especially for a town our size. Several of them are really clean too. But along with Applebees there are definitely a few questionable establishments. Though Applebees is reportedly THE worst place in town. I hate that place and don't understand why its so horrible. It and the McDonalds on Timberlane and Good Times are the places I refuse to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 min --Bad Dad-- 42,157
Nostalgic El Dorado (May '08) 20 hr well 944
possession of firearm by certain person (Nov '11) Feb 11 chuckem 14
Global Business Institute - Feb. 8? Feb 7 Peter Greenberg Jr 3
Is a Junior College President worth $192,292 a ... Feb 1 Genisis 10
Understanding teen slang Jan 30 I call troll 9
What happened to Sonic's ice (Aug '10) Jan 23 Troll Scum LLC 28

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance