First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kuk

El Dorado, AR

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Heard they've made some changes recently. Is this true? I hope so, because Applebees has consistently been the absolutely WORST restaurant in town since the year it got here. It became like a town joke of sorts. You went there sometimes and would deal with it but it got old and the food got worse with every year and every new manager so we stopped going about four years ago and haven't been since except to get a small salad or something easy when someone else wanted to go there. Maybe four times in the last four years. Recently I heard some changes were made and things have been better, but words are wind. Anyone know if theres any truth to this? I would like to be hopeful but I don't believe it. Hardly anything in this town improves.
Blah

Kellyville, OK

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Went last week ... Service is HORRIBLE ... Rude staff.. Food is HORRIBLE!!! Will NEVER go back!!!
Hilary

El Dorado, AR

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Went there recently to get wings, food was good- but I didnt care for the draft beer- bottled beer much better. I had a great server, although I did see a few girls standing around doing NOthing.... most weree attending to customers needs.
I almost expect anything in El Dorado to be 50/50 wherever I go so I won't be disappointed if its less.
happy

El Dorado, AR

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Hilary wrote:
Went there recently to get wings, food was good- but I didnt care for the draft beer- bottled beer much better. I had a great server, although I did see a few girls standing around doing NOthing.... most weree attending to customers needs.
I almost expect anything in El Dorado to be 50/50 wherever I go so I won't be disappointed if its less.
Are you gay?
hops

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Its hit and miss. I tried their new shrimp dish the other day and it was great, but our appetizers were cold and one was even still half-frozen. Like the guy above said 50/50. In a larger place they wouldn't get away with that half ass crap or they would go out of business. Here anything can be crappy but people will go anyway.
Hilary

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Happy????? Am I gay....... your the happy one- should I ask you this. The question was concerning Applebees not anything other pal
sad

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Hilary wrote:
Happy????? Am I gay....... your the happy one- should I ask you this. The question was concerning Applebees not anything other pal
So we all must assume that you are gay, since you didn't answer the question.
Prickme

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Happy and gay and merry can have the same meaning.
Hilary

El Dorado, AR

#9 Jan 13, 2013
FIRST IM A CHIC, IF I WAS GAY I WOULD BE LESBIAN- your immature and retarded and I am assuming trying to get honest comments or post here off in another direction so you can have you two minutes of satisfaction. Well Im done idiot
typical

United States

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Hilary wrote:
FIRST IM A CHIC, IF I WAS GAY I WOULD BE LESBIAN- your immature and retarded and I am assuming trying to get honest comments or post here off in another direction so you can have you two minutes of satisfaction. Well Im done idiot
Have you ever had lesbian tendencies? Would you need a stick shift to drive the heat of your lesbian escapades? That could bring YOU more than two minutes of satisfaction.
man on the hall

Little Rock, AR

#11 Jan 13, 2013
Me and missus ate lunch at Applebees on 1-2-2013. She had a steak and mashed potatoes and I had a burger with bacon and fries. I really don't Do burgers but was wary that the steaks would not be tender.I too had been disappointed with Applebees in the past and had stopped going. Were it not for the Xmas gift certificate that my wife received we would have not experienced the improvements that we enjoyed. The food was good, we had no complaints, and we will dine there again.
Mark Y

El Dorado, AR

#12 Jan 13, 2013
My brother gave my wife and I gift cards for Applebees. we went there just a few days ago although I believe it had been more than a year since we last ate there. We ordered some pretzels and beer dip a bourbon steak a new orleans skillet. All our food was amazing I was completely surprised. The lady that waited on us I believe was Kristia was great, I have seen alot of wait staff in this area that can anticipate what I need without even asking. We will visit again too I am glad these guys are improving
well

El Dorado, AR

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Hilary wrote:
So are you gay? Do you work at Murphy? If you answer yes to the second question then we know the answer to the first question.
wow

Conway, AR

#14 Jan 18, 2013
This place is absolutely HORRIBLE!
JCB

Monroe, LA

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Nasty bugs all over the place!!!!!!!
Pixie Stick

El Dorado, AR

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Went there tonight and LEFT. Was treated rudely when we inquired about 2 of our usual servers, and so after some nasty dialogue with 3 hostess' we decided to leave. Applebees you are sucking alot lately- will be a long long time before we set foot there again
anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Apparently it can't be that bad. My husband and I went last night (had a gift certificate) and were told it would be a 45 minute wait. People lined up and more people coming in.
well

Chicago, IL

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Seems to be the case for a lot of places that get hammered on this site.
well

El Dorado, AR

#19 Feb 2, 2013
The only reason they get business is because they are a bar & they don't close until way later than the other bars & restraints in town. On many occasions, your drinks take 45 fn minutes to get, wings are good..newer dishes are nasty. We've walked out a lot. Servers don't have a clue what they are doing..I'm sure there are pod servers that do but the ones we've had sucked.
CBG

Little Rock, AR

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Don't ask the waitresses about the tips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr WARRIOR 245
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr WARRIOR 29,847
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr WARRIOR 10,004
Karma 3 hr Martin Chandler B... 1
The El Dorado Feral Chicken (Sep '12) 3 hr Grigori 13
Charlie Brown 3 hr Duck lover 8
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 10 hr KBK 218
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE