Comments
21 - 40 of 65 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2014
Actually

El Dorado, AR

#24 Jan 16, 2013
Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
But he did speak to me! Right after I came down off my LSD trip.
Next week he's not letting anyone go until he gets their Social Security checks. Because God only speaks to Dwain Miller.
well

El Dorado, AR

#25 Jan 16, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are saying all preachers or pastors are mental because they hear God speak to them, that's why they are called to do God's work. Everyone that talks against anyone that brings God's word will answer for their actions. It's just wrong, period!
Why can't God speak to you directly if he wants you to do something? What do you need a preacher for?
Ummmmm

Little Rock, AR

#26 Jan 16, 2013
We all know right from wrong MR. Really. We are born with that knowledge inside us. Some of the worse people have good parents and some of the best people come from the lowest of low. If you need somebody to tell you right from wrong then something is ALREADY WRONG WITH YOU. Church is for two kind of folk...socialites and folks that need to be reminded what they ARE NOT suppose to do because they can't remember themselves-folks that have something wrong with them (don't touch that kid, don't cheat on your wife). Well, I know that without somebody reminding every week and I make friends at work...and I sure don't have to pay a con man to hear it.
CBG

Warren, AR

#27 Jan 16, 2013
It looks like Bro. Dwain has himself listed in the El Dorado dating site. He says he's 40 and from Arcadia. Turn-ons are really big checks. Turn-offs are rainy days and Catholics.
Move On

El Dorado, AR

#28 Jan 16, 2013
CBG wrote:
It looks like Bro. Dwain has himself listed in the El Dorado dating site. He says he's 40 and from Arcadia. Turn-ons are really big checks. Turn-offs are rainy days and Catholics.
Hmmm. You must be an ex-memeber that got mad and left. Worry about your new church and start crap there and quit worrying about Cross Life.
girlie girl

Conway, AR

#29 Jan 17, 2013
Move On wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm. You must be an ex-memeber that got mad and left. Worry about your new church and start crap there and quit worrying about Cross Life.
I agree with u all theses people r so mean I'll b praying for them
WLB

El Dorado, AR

#30 Jan 17, 2013
Move On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. You must be an ex-memeber that got mad and left. Worry about your new church and start crap there and quit worrying about Cross Life.
What's a "memeber"?

Looks like somebody struck a nerve!
Butch

El Dorado, AR

#31 Feb 19, 2013
It used to be 2ndan Baptist! Why the name change?
Love the money

Edgewood, TX

#32 Feb 19, 2013
CBG wrote:
It looks like Bro. Dwain has himself listed in the El Dorado dating site. He says he's 40 and from Arcadia. Turn-ons are really big checks.
Hey, I don't blame him. I like big checks and I cannot lie, you other brothers can deny....
john boy

United States

#34 Feb 19, 2013
They are known as the "branch dwainians" he even has that evil look in his eyes! He's good! He will have Uou believing
Leviticus

Pine Bluff, AR

#35 Feb 19, 2013
Bro. Dwaine has to figure out his next sermon. It's time to go up to his little room and have another seance to find out what the spirits want him to say.
my life has bn fillfilled

United States

#36 Mar 10, 2013
Those of you dont have to voice your comments it's obvilous satanis in you with all your negative comments, looks like alot is going to k.ow,what hell is like. Praise the Lord.
my life has bn fillfilled

United States

#37 Mar 10, 2013
Actually wrote:
<quoted
Next week he's not letting anyone go until he gets their Social Security checks. Because God only speaks to hi Dwain Miller.
my God you need prayers and a preacher
Same ole

United States

#38 Mar 10, 2013
my life has bn fillfilled wrote:
Those of you dont have to voice your comments it's obvilous satanis in you with all your negative comments, looks like alot is going to k.ow,what hell is like. Praise the Lord.
This is a good example of some of the crosslife followers but I'm glad dat dis one b fillfilled
reallyreally

Tampa, FL

#39 Mar 22, 2013
I saw a pack of lezbonds hanging out on the steps tonight on my way home. I dont know what was going on.....church softball team prayer meeting???
Stop

El Dorado, AR

#40 Mar 22, 2013
Oh and you would know right? Must be some of your ex-girlfriends. Go start drama somewhere else!
reallyreally

Tampa, FL

#41 Mar 23, 2013
It was pretty obvious
You are Evil

El Dorado, AR

#42 Mar 23, 2013
It was a Daughter of Destiny conference. You should be ashamed! You must be a angry EX-MEMBER!
reallyreally

Tampa, FL

#43 Mar 24, 2013
I dont care what type of meeting it was, I know a bulldagga when I see one, everyone does..they like ti make themselves obvious....I guess a lesbian IS a daughter, right?, even if she cuts her hair in a dykespyke and wears mens clothing......why should I be ashamed? I was just driving by...
ElDo Guy

Pine Bluff, AR

#44 Mar 24, 2013
Pastor Dwayne just makes it up as he goes along. Who knows what he really believes? First it was his secret seances. Now he wants a Passover Seder. Did anybody tell him he's not Jewish?

If you're looking for a church, go to one where the preachers actually know and follow the Bible. There are plenty in this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Danielle Romaire 18 min I know you did it 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr It Is Done 9,875
up and ready 4 hr fackotp 1
Willie B Stanking 5 hr Cowards 17
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr speller feller 29,660
hot shot cops 9 hr Busted 14
Best/worst french fries in Union County 9 hr ArkanSawyer 10
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••