anononus

El Dorado, AR

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Did y'all hear about the petition for Arkansas to become its own country?
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Goo. Maybe they'll form a govt. that gathers up all homosexuals and euthanize them.
nobama!!

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2012
I will sign it in a heartbeat!! If not I'm going to Texas!!
Patriot

White Hall, AR

#4 Nov 13, 2012
What a bunch of POS crybaby traitors.
I know

Barnesville, OH

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Let me guess patriot voted for Obama? Change your name to dumb a$$
lmfao

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Nov 17, 2012
hahaha because Arkansas will be such a powerful country... Retarded
lmfao at you

United States

#8 Nov 17, 2012
lmfao wrote:
hahaha because Arkansas will be such a powerful country... Retarded
It's is better financial shape than the federal government and 45 other states. As long as the federal government cam maintain the existence of the dollar. So, yes, you are retarded for speaking before understanding.
Straight Not homophobic

El Dorado, AR

#9 Nov 17, 2012
Why do You homophobic freaks feel compelled to post your sick comments on every thread? And why doesn't the website ban you from wasting everyone's time with irrelevant nonsense???
lmfao

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Nov 17, 2012
lmfao at you wrote:
<quoted text>
It's is better financial shape than the federal government and 45 other states. As long as the federal government cam maintain the existence of the dollar. So, yes, you are retarded for speaking before understanding.
If you are going to speak about understanding maybe you should understand the GDP Arkansas is ranked 45th per capita and 34 over all, you most not get out of Arkansas much huh...
lmfao at you

United States

#11 Nov 17, 2012
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to speak about understanding maybe you should understand the GDP Arkansas is ranked 45th per capita and 34 over all, you most not get out of Arkansas much huh...
One of 4 states that has zero debt and is actually ranked 11th in economic stability (overall) by the United States Chamber of Commerce. You must have not reviewed recent information in the past 20 years.
Eleanor Rigby

Sparkman, AR

#12 Nov 17, 2012
anononus wrote:
I think Key West tried to pull that stunt one time, but it didn't work out well for them. In response to the threat, "the" road going to Key West was blocked off. I bet they would do something similar with Arkansas.
actually

United States

#13 Nov 18, 2012
Eleanor Rigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Key West tried to pull that stunt one time, but it didn't work out well for them. In response to the threat, "the" road going to Key West was blocked off. I bet they would do something similar with Arkansas.
They'd have to do it in all 50 states, since there is a petition started in every one of them. Two states have surpassed the requirement: Texas and Louisiana. So, how would you stop travel through this region?

FYI: a similar approach was made by the Fed Gov't to stop highway funding until Louisiana raised the age requirement to 21 in order to buy beer. This lack of funding lasted about 30 years.
actually

United States

#14 Nov 18, 2012
Due to in part that Louisiana told the US Gov't to fuckoff for 30 years.

States Rights is the issue at hand. The Fed Gov't is slowly taking away the powers of the states. Colorado and Washington are next.
yeah right

El Dorado, AR

#15 Nov 18, 2012
anononus wrote:
I wonder how long it would last after the first invasion attempt. Even a small middle eastern country would have no problem taking control of Arkansas. When it comes to defense the saying stands, "United we stand, divided we fall." Most people would move to the region that had the best defense. And since the government has a lot of military contracts in Arkansas, I wonder where those people would go for employment once there were no contracts here (which may happen anyways).

And northerners are always talking about how southerners are ignorant. Please don't feed them any more BS.
The Real World

El Dorado, AR

#16 Nov 20, 2012
lmfao at you wrote:
<quoted text>
One of 4 states that has zero debt and is actually ranked 11th in economic stability (overall) by the United States Chamber of Commerce. You must have not reviewed recent information in the past 20 years.
Another stupid f__k from the South speaks. The state is not debt free, its owed millions from taxpayers just for the roads, its just not included in the budget, it's simple math. Also wefare is not included. Arkansas is ranked 6th by the way for most welfare recipients, yep it's doing great.......dumb a__.
lmfao at you

United States

#17 Nov 20, 2012
The Real World wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stupid f__k from the South speaks. The state is not debt free, its owed millions from taxpayers just for the roads, its just not included in the budget, it's simple math. Also wefare is not included. Arkansas is ranked 6th by the way for most welfare recipients, yep it's doing great.......dumb a__.
It is debt free dumbass. Look it up. Any expenses has revenue already covered. Taxpaying is revenue, dumbass. That's simple math. Higher taxes keeps this state financially stable. Welfare is a federal program, dipshit. Arkansas is in great shape compared to the rest of the country. Step away from the computer, as you obviously have no clue to what you're talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Award winning BBQ sauce 12 min JJs 5
tongue piercings? 3 hr Blah 2
Jesus was as black as Wesley Snipes 11 hr Lord have Mercy 10
Rose Walker. 12 hr Grigori 7
Charlie hogue 12 hr Anonymous1123 1
Rose (Jan '14) 13 hr Mallory 31
savage souls lmao 15 hr ex wanna be 13

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at February 27 at 10:17AM CST

El Dorado Dating
Find my Match