Destiny Burson?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lalala

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2012
anyone know her
Gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jan 4, 2012
None of your chucking biswacks- go to the nasty john for trash talk about others.
Lol lol

Dallas, TX

#3 Jan 4, 2012
Yea i know her
Well

El Dorado, AR

#4 Jan 4, 2012
I heard she married Larry Weaver and so her last name is Weaver now.
lalala

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jan 6, 2012
She's a doper.
wondering

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jan 6, 2012
where is she from? El Dorado, PC, Norphlet or Union?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 8, 2012
Don't know where she's from but do know for a fact that shes a narc and was working for captain weaver to get out of trouble. He got fired from the EPD because he married his informant. Plus, she's younger than his own daughter. Interesting.
hahaha!!!!

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2012
Igotthe411 wrote:
Don't know where she's from but do know for a fact that shes a narc and was working for captain weaver to get out of trouble. He got fired from the EPD because he married his informant. Plus, she's younger than his own daughter. Interesting.
Now that's funny !!!!!!!
lolllollloll

El Dorado, AR

#9 Jan 8, 2012
Igotthe411 wrote:
Don't know where she's from but do know for a fact that shes a narc and was working for captain weaver to get out of trouble. He got fired from the EPD because he married his informant. Plus, she's younger than his own daughter. Interesting.
Could we sound more backwoods? I hope this is a joke.
the fact man

United States

#10 Jan 8, 2012
Old news but true

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 10, 2012
Is she the girl with all the tattoos all over her neck etc?
Get Real

El Dorado, AR

#12 Jan 10, 2012
wondering wrote:
where is she from? El Dorado, PC, Norphlet or Union?
If she is a doper then you know she's not from PC. PC is a drug free community, everybody knows that.
destiny weaver

United States

#13 Jan 13, 2012
Igotthe411 wrote:
Don't know where she's from but do know for a fact that shes a narc and was working for captain weaver to get out of trouble. He got fired from the EPD because he married his informant. Plus, she's younger than his own daughter. Interesting.
Hello topics funny news on here some true some not so since it's about me I'll tell you the truth even put my real name on here first off I am the one with all the tattoos my artist was Tony lytle the best I know number two yes I was a doperwas on the meth for two years ant been a easy think to kick but I have for all who are concerned after being robed beat raped almost loosing my kids to such selfish behavior almost loosing my kids to death almost loosing my life when that happens u will look back an see what's important which to me is my kids so I choose not to have friends that do dope nor to do the shit myself nothing against them but I can't and won't live like that ever again number three yes weaver is my husband and yes I am younger don't hate no I don't snitch something I strongly disagree with I got raped last year he was one of the officers on my case no he did not get fired he retired to go tend to his mother an father who just passed away so number four lol I'm not younger than his daughter we are the same age lol and we get along ok there ya go there is the last two years of my life before that ppl didn't know me so that tells u something so rest ya kneck now ya know good bye an nor will I get bk on here to read this all y'all do is tailbear and y'all got the nerve to talk about others peace out only god can judge me
EPD

United States

#14 Jan 14, 2012
Retired ha um yeah whatever
Jehovah

United States

#15 Jan 14, 2012
destiny weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello topics funny news on here some true some not so since it's about me I'll tell you the truth even put my real name on here first off I am the one with all the tattoos my artist was Tony lytle the best I know number two yes I was a doperwas on the meth for two years ant been a easy think to kick but I have for all who are concerned after being robed beat raped almost loosing my kids to such selfish behavior almost loosing my kids to death almost loosing my life when that happens u will look back an see what's important which to me is my kids so I choose not to have friends that do dope nor to do the shit myself nothing against them but I can't and won't live like that ever again number three yes weaver is my husband and yes I am younger don't hate no I don't snitch something I strongly disagree with I got raped last year he was one of the officers on my case no he did not get fired he retired to go tend to his mother an father who just passed away so number four lol I'm not younger than his daughter we are the same age lol and we get along ok there ya go there is the last two years of my life before that ppl didn't know me so that tells u something so rest ya kneck now ya know good bye an nor will I get bk on here to read this all y'all do is tailbear and y'all got the nerve to talk about others peace out only god can judge me
Wow. You should've just left it alone.
????

United States

#16 Jan 14, 2012
EPD wrote:
Retired ha um yeah whatever
Username EPD, really, I don't think the chief would like this to much, using the EPD name, really, now that's funny....
And you know nothing, because Mr. Weaver is retired...... People with no life, wow!!!!
????

United States

#17 Jan 14, 2012
Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. You should've just left it alone.
The truth never hurt anybody!!!!!!
.....

United States

#18 Jan 14, 2012
Spoon full of sugar makes the bad medicine go down...

" retire or get fired " that my friends is the question....

Yep there won't be anything official said about this ... Pick the scab off and the info will bleed out...

But to play the devils advocate he's GONE and WON'T be back lmao
Well

El Dorado, AR

#19 Jan 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="????"]<quote d text>
Username EPD, really, I don't think the chief would like this to much, using the EPD name, really, now that's funny....
And you know nothing, because Mr. Weaver is retired...... People with no life, wow!!!![/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmmmmmm ... Not using your real name this time, are you? We know it's you bc of the ip address
??????

United States

#20 Jan 14, 2012
Well wrote:
[QUOTE who="????"]<quote d text>
Username EPD, really, I don't think the chief would like this to much, using the EPD name, really, now that's funny....
And you know nothing, because Mr. Weaver is retired...... People with no life, wow!!!!"

Hmmmmmmmmmm ... Not using your real name this time, are you? We know it's you bc of the ip address
Who cares really ????? He was a washed up has been along time ago...

Only thing that needs to be done is shop around for an old folks home ...

Jeeeezzzz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 47 min --Bad Dad-- 41,530
Art show? 1 hr EldoMasterBlaster 3
El dorado topix 1 hr EldoMasterBlaster 4
Goverment shutdown 1 hr Mee 4
building Jan 17 Dollar General 3
Nostalgic El Dorado (May '08) Jan 1 Mimi 942
Deer hunters (Oct '16) Jan 1 recent widow 145

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages