Is Kimmydotcom Scott Tedder?

Is Kimmydotcom Scott Tedder?

Created by Kimmydotcom on May 3, 2013

31 votes

Click on an option to vote

No

Yes

Maybe

Don't care

I wish you all would die

Kimmydotcom

“They give you this...”

Since: Sep 12

...but you paid for that..

#1 May 3, 2013
O.K. People, let's have a serious poll here. No shucking and jiving allowed.
Its Scott Biatches

United States

#2 May 3, 2013
What are you the last fool to know?
Its Scott Biatches

United States

#3 May 3, 2013
Oh wait it's you making up a poll on yourself.
Scott Tedder

Dallas, TX

#4 May 4, 2013
I have man boobs and an impendent dick. Why can't I just stop breathing?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 May 5, 2013
Serious? No shucking and jiving? Only one vote for yes?

Kimmydotcom

“They give you this...”

Since: Sep 12

...but you paid for that..

#7 May 5, 2013
Maybe King Scott has voted more than once?
Lars Vilks

United States

#8 May 5, 2013
Kimmydotcom wrote:
Maybe King Scott has voted more than once?
Your insanity and multiple personalities make me laugh. Especially calling yourself King Scott. I'm going to start calling myself King John
Tedder and candy 4 kids

United States

#9 May 6, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insanity and multiple personalities make me laugh. Especially calling yourself King Scott. I'm going to start calling myself King John


Ok you can have King John and I'll be King Loo since we all know Scott is King of the sh•tty diapers. Maybe it'll make him feel like we get his psychotic @ss if we a all get on the same throne. Yes, Kimmy IS Scott. He may just pay a chick to play Kimmy once in awhile to give it a fem touch.

Kimmydotcom

“They give you this...”

Since: Sep 12

...but you paid for that..

#10 May 6, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insanity and multiple personalities make me laugh. Especially calling yourself King Scott. I'm going to start calling myself King John
Your not getting laid because you gave head to a boy makes me laugh. Especially since it was a family member and now your whole family hates you. I'm going back to the Camden Topix to make a few posts about your history of being a molester.
Lars Vilks

United States

#11 May 6, 2013
Kimmydotcom wrote:
<quoted text>Your not getting laid because you gave head to a boy makes me laugh. Especially since it was a family member and now your whole family hates you. I'm going back to the Camden Topix to make a few posts about your history of being a molester.
See. And you're so stupid you think I'm Dustin Hall. Dumb people make the worst psychos. I knew you were Scott the day you created this account. You're too dumb to fool anyone
Tim R

Rowlett, TX

#12 May 6, 2013
So, currently, Tedder has 9 sign-on accounts to Topix? How pathetic.

Kimmydotcom

“They give you this...”

Since: Sep 12

...but you paid for that..

#13 May 6, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
See. And you're so stupid you think I'm Dustin Hall. Dumb people make the worst psychos. I knew you were Scott the day you created this account. You're too dumb to fool anyone
I'm going to have a chat with your mother.
Lars Vilks

United States

#14 May 6, 2013
Kimmydotcom wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to have a chat with your mother.
no you won't.
Lars Vilks

United States

#15 May 6, 2013
Kimmydotcom wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to have a chat with your mother.
I'm gonna have a chat with yours. Where is Grace? Unemployment office?

Since: Mar 13

United States

#16 May 6, 2013
I'm Scott Tedder you bunch of eldorado retards
Lars Vilks

United States

#17 May 6, 2013
Timmydotcom wrote:
I'm Scott Tedder you bunch of eldorado retards
Why would anyone claim to be that diaper wearing child molester

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 May 11, 2013
The relative inactivity here and especially on the Camden Forum is causing me to ponder whether Tedder may have been even more of the posters than we sometimes suspected. I'll try to dig up some information on FEMA Reeducation Camps, Fluoridation, Sasquatch and the trolley.
actually

Dallas, TX

#20 May 11, 2013
Grigori wrote:
The relative inactivity here and especially on the Camden Forum is causing me to ponder whether Tedder may have been even more of the posters than we sometimes suspected. I'll try to dig up some information on FEMA Reeducation Camps, Fluoridation, Sasquatch and the trolley.
What I've been sayin all along!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Barney Whipper 32,652
Festival & Events a Double Standard (Sep '15) 4 hr Affair 48
Hillary 4 Prison 5 hr Fud 35
Bank Drug Policies? 21 hr Huh 20
Chemical plants are risky 21 hr Will Not Close 37
Hotshots struggling Fri HotShots Regular 36
Cute nice guy Fri Lil Wee Man 12

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages