just wondering

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2013
So...who all has been kicked out and banned from this place? Complain about not getting service after 45 min and you'll be next! Cops will be called and everything!!! Smh...do they have any customers left???
just wondering

El Dorado, AR

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Anyway, I will sukieUdikie, IMAFAG.
Base

Preston, WA

#4 Sep 21, 2013
Just wondering--- get screwed for gooberweinerdong
Dong

El Dorado, AR

#5 Sep 21, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Lard ASS @ it again
You got that right, buffet eating fat ass
only place around

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2013
my family loves that place it is about the only place around to take the family and also watch the game with friends and a few drinks
yep

El Dorado, AR

#7 Sep 21, 2013
Dong wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right, buffet eating fat ass
yep
Smh

El Dorado, AR

#8 Sep 21, 2013
While all the employees smoking weed in the back...yep good family environment
only place around

United States

#9 Sep 21, 2013
out site out mind
Umm

El Dorado, AR

#10 Sep 23, 2013
Had lunch there today.....got a salad and chicken wontons.....pretty good except....the brown parts of lettuce and the hard heart of lettuce that should not be served....you should pick your lettuce leaves free from the hard part. GET IT? No one wants to eat it. You should know this from the plates you take back to your kitchen, Make a real salad, please, but the wontons were fab.
ahahahaha

El Dorado, AR

#11 Sep 23, 2013
just wondering wrote:
So...who all has been kicked out and banned from this place? Complain about not getting service after 45 min and you'll be next! Cops will be called and everything!!! Smh...do they have any customers left???
You must be one angry psycho to get kicked out of the worst restaurant in town! hahaha! You are so pathetic. Those people knew crazy when they saw it and wanted your ass out.
Redneck

United States

#12 Sep 24, 2013
I'm a Fagfreak I'll suckie your dickie
Jim

United States

#13 Sep 24, 2013
Yes
Mike

Lake Charles, LA

#14 Sep 24, 2013
Who is the dark headed girl in there she's got a tight little A$$. does she play?
lookie

El Dorado, AR

#15 Sep 24, 2013
Gosh Applebees sucks. How is it still open? Shows how desperate people are around here. We only have a few good restaurants so we stick to em'. But yeah you'd have to be pretty crazy acting to get kicked out. I don't see anyone getting kicked out just because they don't like what you have to say. A few months ago I told the bartender and our waitress how bad the food was and that their service was lacking and they just stared at me. I asked for the manager too but he/she had stepped out. I think you would have to be acting really bad to have those people show you the door.
lookie

El Dorado, AR

#16 Sep 24, 2013
I'm the topixFag also. IMAFAG
well

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 24, 2013
I was thinking the same thing. After all the stories on here about the workers the food and people who frequent that place, how did this guy manage to get himself kicked out?
for real

El Dorado, AR

#18 Sep 24, 2013
The family got kicked out down in south Texas because they could or would not control kids. They have higher standards maybe lol. Know too much about this restaurant to eat there, but know quality of food depends totally on how cook is trained and if they care at all. As for dating any I would triple condom for sure. Their idea of cooking should tell all who have eaten there that it is not chef's and that their are no incentivies for cooks to increase their game. Too much pre cooked and re heated food for me
Rolling Papers

Long Beach, WA

#19 Sep 25, 2013
I like the string green beans deep fried. when I was passing through the people were all nice and plenty of parking plus the spoke English un like the Applebee's in El Paso

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 min Reality Check 34,482
Sewage ridden town 5 min Hahahahahahaba 12
El Dorado News-Times Blunders 10 min Michael Hogg 16
Murphy Arts District open house 11 min U R Wrong 19
Jello wrestling 14 min U R Wrong 23
Coroner Records public? 17 min Ken 11
Hotshots girls 19 min Dr Twink let its 8

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance