El Dorado, AR

#2 Dec 1, 2013
fuckit wrote:
goddamn 5 0 around here are some feggots what the hell

I thought u knew!
Never Da Less

El Dorado, AR

#4 Dec 2, 2013
The EPD are sorry with all caps. I have loss all my respect for the polices because they won't to do their freaking job! All they want to do is ride around in brand new police cars and giving out traffic tickets so they want us to pay for their new cars and putting gas in that motherf--er!
to dickfetish

Forrest City, AR

#5 Dec 3, 2013
fuckit wrote:
goddamn 5 0 around here are some feggots what the hell
Awww, did they ride you rough and raw?
chuckme

El Dorado, AR

#6 Dec 3, 2013
Too much chucking JOI trash talk going on so go swim in the nasty john.
smittysmith

Barksdale Afb, LA

#7 Dec 3, 2013
A cop got caught couple years ago giving the "D" to ole Chad Amason. Why you think Chad got fired???
Who woulda thought it

El Dorado, AR

#8 Dec 4, 2013
And those dummies at the sherriffs office are no better
HOS

El Dorado, AR

#9 Dec 21, 2013
Read a book or learn how to spell correctly before calling someone a dumbass, dumbass. You are such a dumbass, you can't even start a crap talking session without making a point using misspelled words. Hint: The red squiggly line underneath the words you type, means you misspelled the word. If you right click on the word, if will give options on the word you misspelled. Maybe if you are smart enough, you can discern the correct spelling of the word and use the correct one. Don't complain about the cops when you put yourself in your own pathetic position. Some people make their own bad luck, and it looks like, in this case anyway, you have made your own bad luck. If you want someone to blame, look in a mirror. If you want to complain about someone, look in a mirror. What is their job exactly, since you must know? Also, if you complain about them riding around in new cars, and are jealous, go buy you a new car. Just remember to stop, think about it, think about it again, then maybe write it down. Most of the time you will realize how stupid it sounds and makes you look, so you just walk away and avoid going full retard.
First Forty-eight Hours

El Dorado, AR

#12 Dec 22, 2013
HOS wrote:
Read a book or learn how to spell correctly before calling someone a dumbass, dumbass. You are such a dumbass, you can't even start a crap talking session without making a point using misspelled words. Hint: The red squiggly line underneath the words you type, means you misspelled the word. If you right click on the word, if will give options on the word you misspelled. Maybe if you are smart enough, you can discern the correct spelling of the word and use the correct one. Don't complain about the cops when you put yourself in your own pathetic position. Some people make their own bad luck, and it looks like, in this case anyway, you have made your own bad luck. If you want someone to blame, look in a mirror. If you want to complain about someone, look in a mirror. What is their job exactly, since you must know? Also, if you complain about them riding around in new cars, and are jealous, go buy you a new car. Just remember to stop, think about it, think about it again, then maybe write it down. Most of the time you will realize how stupid it sounds and makes you look, so you just walk away and avoid going full retard.
I wish u shut your punk ass up and eat a big fat dick and die! You monkey face bytch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Freedom isnt free 32,712
musicfest 6 hr Mark Givens 3
joes fireworks 8 hr barrabus 11
Fact or fiction? Rascals and elm st bakery clos... 10 hr common sense 24
Hotshots struggling 10 hr Fud 38
Cute nice guy 13 hr Eldoredneck 17
Photographers Mon yep 2

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance