Hi, Im Redneck, and I give great head guys.

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Redneck

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2012
No I just like to give, feel like Ive been used. HOT!
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Redneck wrote:
No I just like to give, feel like Ive been used. HOT!
This comment is the intelligence of an ignorantAzz HOMO. This is just one more reason they are not accepted in society. Childish Ignorance.
Redneck

United States

#5 Nov 15, 2012
He is mad because I broke up with him and he just wish he knew how to quit me!
Redneck

United States

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Im touching myself through my panties right now as I type this!(giggles)
All The Same

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text> This comment is the intelligence of an ignorantAzz HOMO. This is just one more reason they are not accepted in society. Childish Ignorance.
I love it when the hairs on your tongue bristle across the hairs on my asscrack!!!
prickem

El Dorado, AR

#9 Nov 16, 2012
toomuch chucking JOi trash talk so hit the grass.
Redneck

United States

#11 Nov 16, 2012
I bought some Lee Press On Nails today, they make my hand look FABULOUS! Then I tucked my junk between my legs and now Im laying here watching myself vigorously carress my mussy in the mirror, OMG ITS SOOOO HOT!
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#14 Nov 17, 2012
Exactly why the cheating HOMORedneck and I aren't friends anyore FKingloser LMAO
Redneck

United States

#15 Nov 17, 2012
Honey, its saturday night and you know I got my pink knee pads on........same time same place, All The Same?
All The Same

United States

#16 Nov 17, 2012
Redneck wrote:
Honey, its saturday night and you know I got my pink knee pads on........same time same place, All The Same?
You bet your sexy, cellulite-covered-ass that I'll be there! I got my breast pump with me too! This twister game is about to get crunk with Very and Ernie. I got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a GOOD GOOD NIGGGHHHTTT!!!
Mike the Biker

Eureka Springs, AR

#20 Nov 21, 2012
You sick fkers! Get a job! Get a life! Get OFF Topix!
gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#21 Nov 21, 2012
too much chucking JOI gooberweinrcockdongprickpecker people here so go to the grass.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#22 Nov 21, 2012
Every comment is the fkingIgnorantAzzFagLoser. His crack Ho momma ain't fixing the HomoMaggot thanksgiving diner again this year because that V D sh-t got her nastyAzz down. So Gooberlips mad, he'll be eating them food stamp viennas & peanut butter with that welfare govt. cheeze.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#23 Nov 21, 2012
Mike the Biker wrote:
You sick fkers! Get a job! Get a life! Get OFF Topix!
What's the problem dikbreath, that uglyAzz sister done cut you off again? Everybody knows when she cuts you off, they drive thru that trailer park she's in the yard licking that pit bulls azz. Then ya'll french kiss and make up. Brother and sisterly lov. Ain't that right "Mike the Dyker"?
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#24 Nov 21, 2012
Hey Gooberlips, you know what a POSfag feels like? Put your hand on top of your head and see. LMAO.
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#25 Nov 21, 2012
LMAO- Get chucked and drink from the nasty john.
Chance Eppinette

Eureka Springs, AR

#26 Dec 14, 2012
You POS people need a life. This board is a hoot. So glad not to live in El Do no mo! You all just nasty!
Redneck

United States

#28 Dec 14, 2012
Chance Eppinette wrote:
You POS people need a life. This board is a hoot. So glad not to live in El Do no mo! You all just nasty!
We're glad to nastyass ain't here to spread those diseases anymore, too!
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#30 Dec 14, 2012
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We're glad to nastyass ain't here to spread those diseases anymore, too!
LMAO. This comment was from the HOMO using my brother-in-law Rednecks name. This Homo is a small nobody who looks up things on the computer then comments (changing his name every comment) to try and act like his ignorantAzz knows about everything. In reality he is a welfare FagFreak that has never and will never amount to anything. He starts forums and tries to cut people down to his worthless level through jealousy. He does this because he is the lowest form of humanity on earth. He is a nasty, no bred, freak of nature, stanking, worthless welfare, unwanted POS. So he/she tries to bring everybody down to his sorry azz scum level. Won't never work. This FREAK should move from here and go to a place where his kind infest. He a burden on society that does nothing but suck tax dollars up, NO use to society what so ever.
Its Scott biatches

Oklahoma City, OK

#33 Dec 14, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO. This comment was from the HOMO using my brother-in-law Rednecks name. This Homo is a small nobody who looks up things on the computer then comments (changing his name every comment) to try and act like his ignorantAzz knows about everything. In reality he is a welfare FagFreak that has never and will never amount to anything. He starts forums and tries to cut people down to his worthless level through jealousy. He does this because he is the lowest form of humanity on earth. He is a nasty, no bred, freak of nature, stanking, worthless welfare, unwanted POS. So he/she tries to bring everybody down to his sorry azz scum level. Won't never work. This FREAK should move from here and go to a place where his kind infest. He a burden on society that does nothing but suck tax dollars up, NO use to society what so ever.
Damn what's wrong with this pathetic burden on society? Give it up dude o,k it's over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joann Davis snapped 5 min boohoo 22
Jessica Knight/ Jason Knight 14 min colderweather 10
shooting in calion 4 hr joann needs help 20
Whats up walmart closing numerous stores 4 hr truth 37
Divorce 4 hr pissed 16
Campers behind T-Model's? 4 hr roboblogger2 1
Where is the best place to Dine out in this town? 10 hr OMG 20
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE