tired of waiting

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

any good single men left out there? seems lately all I've met are either players or druggies. not finding them at work, church or the health club. where are all the good guys hiding at??? and please, no stupid comments.
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

What age range?????

“They give you this...”

Since: Sep 12

...but you paid for that..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Try loosing some weight and fixing your hair. I can tell by the way you type you're a bit frumpy.
Nice

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Are you putting yourself out there? Don't be too thirsty, nobody likes that, but try not to be abrasive when approached.
cows

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Its an age thing. Guys in their twenties aren't ready to settle down these days and I don't blame them. The married ones in their twenties are either cheating or will end up divorced in their thirties and having a midlife crisis trying to get their twenties back. Its pathetic.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Move to San Francisco UsickAzzHomoMF.
typical

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

cows wrote:
Its an age thing. Guys in their twenties aren't ready to settle down these days and I don't blame them. The married ones in their twenties are either cheating or will end up divorced in their thirties and having a midlife crisis trying to get their twenties back. Its pathetic.
Your ignorance of a man's thought process is pathetic. You couldn't be more wrong.
sad

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Even the married ones in there 30's cheat!
Another Eldo Guy

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

If you've read the El Do forums on this website at all you should know you won't find anyone here that can give you a good answer. We are all pathetic losers who like to bicker and argue with each other. ;-)
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Watch The Homo Go. This little pathetic POS is the biggest loser in town. Topix is the wormyFagBtch's' entire life. Totally worthless. A woman would laugh at it. Undoubtedly the localFags shun the worthless welfare creep. LMAO. What a fking life.
Good Guy

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

MY NAME IS JUSTIN CALLOWAY AND IM A GOOD SINGLE GUY
Dear Tired

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

If you want a change in life and it hasn't happen for you yet at this point in time or location, it's probably not going to happen for you in thet same point of location bc time has not given a change and it's becaus. There's no one to have in that circle. You need to leave this place the men here are walking around with entitled attuides simply put they're assholes and not worthy of you. Dont give up just change somthing to populate your circle with what you want. People around in this small circumference are spoiled. Get away find a real person not some brown noser. ElDorado's male population has been exhausted.And as a women, whose been in El Dorado, moving out of town will find that you will get paid more too L:)
typical

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Dear Tired wrote:
If you want a change in life and it hasn't happen for you yet at this point in time or location, it's probably not going to happen for you in thet same point of location bc time has not given a change and it's becaus. There's no one to have in that circle. You need to leave this place the men here are walking around with entitled attuides simply put they're assholes and not worthy of you. Dont give up just change somthing to populate your circle with what you want. People around in this small circumference are spoiled. Get away find a real person not some brown noser. ElDorado's male population has been exhausted.And as a women, whose been in El Dorado, moving out of town will find that you will get paid more too L:)
This moron's pathetic grammar is what you should consider before taking this worthless advice.
saddened

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

cows wrote:
As a guy in his twenties myself, I am inclined to agree. I've had too many friends go down that exact road you're talking about.
MythBuster

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Good Single Men are a myth. Like unicorns & Bigfoot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
? Susan Cary ? 13 min Systems 8
Orrell's Garage (Sep '12) 23 min I B Reading 73
Brandy Alewine fantasy world ends 24 min Smalltownnothingtodo 34
Baby Doctor 32 min Burp 4
Angela Morgan and her boyfriend Thomas leave Ma... 57 min OH MY WORD 8
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr REAL AMERICAN PAT... 29,631
Festival group tells Mayor to Back Off 11 hr Joel 19
•••
•••
•••