Love it

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Most of the people at the silverado are divided into 2 age groups. You have the young single crowd that comes there to play pool and to listen to the different bands they have playing there and then you have the older crowd whose kids are grown and probably have kids of their own. I guess instead of choosing nursing homes they also like to listen to the bands and do a little dancing. It's nice to see they are still able to get around and dance. It's also nice to see the younger ones there spend time with the older ones and dance a little 2 step with them sometimes. Other than the noise from the music the place is really laid back. Very enjoyable. Of course last week when Frank Foster played the place was backed with young people who I guess didn't realize the place was just for old nursing home bound people.
Its Scott Biatches

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

specops wrote:
Like i said....nothing but old folks ...should be renamed the silverado retirment home for old drunks... bunch of washed up old drunks
If you go to the silverado...that says alot about YOU ...lmao
For a younger crowd you can go to Einstiens and hang out with the practicing drunks who are honing thier skills of falling down and puking.
actually

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

okay wrote:
When they can be found I can find something a lot better than a run down bar
You can. But some might prefer this source of entertainment. Especially if they're friends of the owners, entertainers, or hosting their own friends that are here visiting. Your definition of better may be different than someone else's and is especially different from God's point of view.
okay

Holly Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

actually wrote:
<quoted text>
You can. But some might prefer this source of entertainment. Especially if they're friends of the owners, entertainers, or hosting their own friends that are here visiting. Your definition of better may be different than someone else's and is especially different from God's point of view.
True, and I believe that once you reach a certain age and or have kids, its time to stop bar hoping. It's time to set a good example for your kids. Like you said my opinion is different and I can agree with you
actually

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

okay wrote:
<quoted text>
True, and I believe that once you reach a certain age and or have kids, its time to stop bar hoping. It's time to set a good example for your kids. Like you said my opinion is different and I can agree with you
I agree with you 100%.
well

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wanna open no gay bar here cause there ain't no gays,around here!
If you didn't know there are a lot of gays around here, then you definitely don't work for Murphy. Plus they have plenty of money to spend.

Since: Jan 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Well I'm thirty-something, and I LOVE the Silverado Club. The people there are your friends when you leave, even if you didn't know anybody when you got there. Definitely the place to go in Eldorado.

Since: Jan 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

I love the Silverado Club.
Oh Well

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

ACurlygirl wrote:
Well I'm thirty-something, and I LOVE the Silverado Club. The people there are your friends when you leave, even if you didn't know anybody when you got there. Definitely the place to go in Eldorado.
Sixty-something is not the new "thirty-something," you old geezer.
oh well

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Oh Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Sixty-something is not the new "thirty-something," you old geezer.
you change names so much now your using mine, use one of your other 900 names....and what is it with you anyone over 25 ?.........your a punk jerk that would not know a real woman if she kicked you in the nuts.
gooberman

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
you change names so much now your using mine, use one of your other 900 names....and what is it with you anyone over 25 ?.........your a punk jerk that would not know a real woman if she kicked you in the nuts.
Get chucked for the goober/Weiner/dong talk AMD head to the dirty john.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 31 min EDF is the best 24
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Obama care 29,069
samantha miller 3 hr I went to school with her 16
imposters 4 hr Tinman Ex Gringo 14
Eldorado , Entire city needs to be cleaned up,! 4 hr City Councils 5
duck lovers twerking videos 5 hr queefers 2
Mullinax Prisoner 5 hr Amber 2
•••
•••