Next Last
Alley Cat

El Dorado, AR

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Is this place for real?
specops

Palestine, TX

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Bunch of old drunk red neck losers hang out there....most places are 21 to enter....its 50 there....
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#3 Mar 28, 2013
The above is Gooberlips "AGAIN". He's p-ssed off cause there is a sign on the front door 'NO NASTYfags ALLOWED.'
lol

Jena, LA

#5 Mar 28, 2013
specops wrote:
Bunch of old drunk red neck losers hang out there....most places are 21 to enter....its 50 there....
start going and take some friends and turn it into the kind of bar you want.I heard the people that own it are really nice and goo folks
sweet

El Dorado, AR

#6 Mar 29, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>start going and take some friends and turn it into the kind of bar you want.I heard the people that own it are really nice and goo folks
What about gays? Will they mind if it's turned into a gay bar? The name sounds gay anyways.
Bobby

Richardson, TX

#7 Mar 29, 2013
sweet wrote:
<quoted text>
What about gays? Will they mind if it's turned into a gay bar? The name sounds gay anyways.
Nobody wanna open no gay bar here cause there ain't no gays,around here!
well

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 29, 2013
There's always the All the Same person who keeps posting his/her fantasies here.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#9 Mar 29, 2013
'NoFags Allowed'.'We Don't Take Food Stamps'.'No Bicycles In Parking Lot'. What don't U understand ignorantAzzHomo?
well

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 29, 2013
You're so cute when you get mad.
hehe

Jena, LA

#11 Mar 29, 2013
sweet wrote:
<quoted text>
they probly don't care who comes in there as long as they are making money from them drinkin,but they might have a problem if they start the headboard boogie.
heehawyaw

Memphis, TN

#13 Mar 30, 2013
Silverdo is hands down the best place in El Dorado to go! Einstien's has went down soo bad.. only young kids in there now. Mink Eye is too small and if you aren't in with the "click" of workers and friends of workers then you pretty much are ignored all night long! Hills is just dead most of the time... Marilyn's lets anyone in, no matter what age. At the Silverado all the workers are nice andthe owners go out of their way to make sure everyone is welcomed and has a good time! Good price on drinks, nice atmosphere.
Love it

United States

#14 Mar 30, 2013
I am kinda shy but the people in Silverado made me feel so welcome I really opened up and now I love going there. I feel like I am part of the family. No one is forcing anyone to go there so if you don't like it you don't have to go. You also don't have to bash the place. It is a combination of young people and older people but everyone gets along and has a great time. I am in my 50's so yes I am old but alot of the people in there that I spend my time with are anywhere from 22 to 35 years old.
specops

Palestine, TX

#15 Mar 30, 2013
Like i said....nothing but old folks ...should be renamed the silverado retirment home for old drunks... bunch of washed up old drunks

If you go to the silverado...that says alot about YOU ...lmao
prickem

El Dorado, AR

#16 Mar 30, 2013
specops- You must be a JOI over in the chuck city section of town.
Love it

United States

#17 Mar 30, 2013
specops wrote:
Like i said....nothing but old folks ...should be renamed the silverado retirment home for old drunks... bunch of washed up old drunks
Yeah, guess I will start sitting home like your washed up old people parents do. I can imagine how much respect you show them. Pity
heehawyaw

Memphis, TN

#18 Mar 30, 2013
specops wrote:
First of all, learn how to spell correctly. Second, The Silverado isn't for "old drunks", as you say. Good place & Great people!! My friends and I ( Who are all under 25) go there and alawys have a blast!
heehawyaw

Memphis, TN

#19 Mar 30, 2013
always **
Jed

Irving, TX

#20 Mar 30, 2013
heehawyaw wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, learn how to spell correctly. Second, The Silverado isn't for "old drunks", as you say. Good place & Great people!! My friends and I ( Who are all under 25) go there and alawys have a blast!

Show us a picture of your tits, if you're under 25
okay

Holly Springs, MS

#21 Mar 30, 2013
Bars n clubs are for people who are drunks or have no respect. Most people over 25 have kids and should be at home with their kids, nor out partying
actually

Irving, TX

#22 Mar 30, 2013
okay wrote:
Bars n clubs are for people who are drunks or have no respect. Most people over 25 have kids and should be at home with their kids, nor out partying
Agreed. But when baby sitters can be found for that rare occassion...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moonshiners makeing poison 11 min booyaw 30
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,457
Tina Gage 2 hr mossy seaman 3
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 6 hr caveman 840
who is Shawn Youngs.. (Nov '11) 18 hr True 13
dole 23 hr caveman 1
What's up with the free call phones (Jul '11) Tue Duck lover 60
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:06 am PST

NBC Sports10:06AM
DeMarco Murray practicing for Cowboys
Yahoo! Sports10:12 AM
Redskins' RG3 limited with sprained shoulder
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys
NBC Sports 4:20 PM
Saints offense could face changes after season - NBC Sports