Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm am not bias in any way. I am a devote Christian"
So are you saying your not bias toward Christianity though you choose to identify yourself as a "Christian" ?
Yes. I wasn't always a Christian. Growing up as a child. In a Christian household. I was taught the earth was only 5000 years old. I of course believed it. I went to a Christian school. So they only taught creationism, but then they taught erosion. The force that tore down mountain and dug river canyons. I immediately thought of the grand canyon. The time it took for that canyon was well over 5000 years. It took me many years to come to the conclusion that God and nature are one and the same. So why should he/she/it work outside the natural. So for me to understand nature is to understand God.

I choose not to push my faith on others and just less by example. Listen to there side, and try to love them or at least tolerate them.

So no I have not have a but bias that I wish to push on people. I could be wrong though. I would like to hear back from anybody. That had an opinion on this matter.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the people in oil I know tell a different story. They are telling me that we have more oil under our feet than we know what to do with. Oil is what they do. They are not some numbers cruncher sitting in an office in some building somewhere giving politicians the answers they need to push their agenda. They are the people in the field drilling the wells. But do with it what you will, you haven't listened to anything sensible that anyone has said so I don't know why you would start now. Your "scientists", know that greenhouse gasses are solely responsible how? Everything in science is a hypothesis even after it's been "proven". Scientist set out to prove the big bang theory decades ago. When they finally scientifically got to the point of the actual explosion, the laws of physics simply fell apart. They wouldn't even hold up under the magnitude of such an explosion it would have taken to create life. So with their whole world gone they went back to the drawing board and started creating "what if" scenarios by changing certain aspects of their formulas. The result was what is now considered by many to be the explination of life and that's parallell universes.
"Regarding parallel universes, string theory might eventually prove their existence in other dimensions, he said. As to the concept of the “multiverse,” our universe could be considered like a bubble, and there could be other bubbles existing in a kind of bubble bath, he explained, and sometimes these bubbles bump into each other resulting in something like the Big Bang. What existed before the Big Bang?“We should find evidence of an ‘umbilical cord’…perhaps connecting our universe to a parallel universe,” he posited. NASA is considering launching LISA, a laser space antenna that could reveal data of our cosmological origins." This is an article about Michio Kaku a theoretical physicist and the science world's "new view" on how we came to existence. I wouldn't trust the science community's views on anything that can't be physically touched or accurately traced back to it's origin through historical data. You obviously buy everything the science community says whole heartedly.
Your so called people that you know that deal directly with the oil such as drilling and pipelines know nothing further than what their job requires them to do. They know how to drill and where to drill for oil. They DO NOT know how much oil sits underneath the united states and off it's shores. They are being paid to do a job that they may or may not do well. They are not paid to figure out how much oil is able to be drilled, they are there to drill and thats what they do. The company that they work for may or may not know the figures behind what lies beneath the U.S. or off its shores. The researchers and scientist;however, do KNOW what lies beneath and off shores because that is THEIR JOB. Your scenario implies that the drillers know more than the scientist is the same as asking an employee at Mcdonalds drive thru what the stock outlook for 10 years is projected for the company, they do not and would not know. Don't believe me ask the next one you come too. My suggestion to you is if you DO NOT believe in science then why are you using it and involved in it everyday? Everything around you even your body was discovered, learned about, and developed through what? Science! I do not support the theory of the big bang and would like further research done to prove those scientific theories, but i do believe in the research behind them. Physics, chemistry, biology, and other sciences are taught everyday in school and are accepted by our culture as being accurate in far more fields than they are inaccurate. If you do not believe in science then you should NOT go to a doctor, because everything they do and have been taught revolves around such. There are many ways to disprove your thinking and simple minded thesis.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

guess wrote:
Well everybody it's true don't know nothin is still following obama around like a puppy. And getting on to all of you because don't know nothin and obama ain't figured out that we can actually think for ourselves. After all i got accused of being childish because i actually told the truth and don't know nothin couldn't handle it. After all obama thinks he is the parent and he knows best and now don't know nothin is acting just like obama. You have to agree with them or you are a child. I really know it's not us that needs to grow up but him/her. In the first place i'm pretty sure most of you don't even get carded anymore. So i'm little curious on something else how do most of you feel about phil mickleson since he living in calfornia has to pay out 63 cents out of every dollars in federal state local in taxes. I personal think this is absolutely discussing. You work your readend off and you have to give 2/3 of income in taxes to the government that any right. Any of you say that's ok you need to have your heads checked. I mean that for everybody it's you that works to get it, not government.
lol Name 1 truth you've told on here. As for phil he is just as greedy as these ceo's that are being taxed at the same rate. The only difference is you don't see all of them whining to the press about how they are now making. Most of his taxes are due to californias new tax laws and if he does not agree with them then let him move, he has the money. He also over exagerated his taxes and is more closer to 50 instead of 63. He later went on ESPN and said he regreted openly airing his opinion of how much he makes and how much he is being taxed. Lets say he makes 10M a year, do you not think someone can live comfortably off of 5m million a year after taxes? Do you not thik that people that make that much should pay what they are required to by law to help better the country and further advance our economy? I have no problem with paying my taxes and anyone who does is simply unamerican. They have no interest in helping this country but are rather concerned about how much capitol they can gain and keep to help by that next yacht or jet they have always wanted.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>They are being paid to do a job that they may or may not do well. They are not paid to figure out hoYour so called people that you know that deal directly with the oil such as drilling and pipelines know nothing further than what their job requires them to do. They know how to drill and where to drill for oil. They DO NOT know how much oil sits underneath the united states and off it's shores. w much oil is able to be drilled, they are there to drill and thats what they do. The company that they work for may or may not know the figures behind what lies beneath the U.S. or off its shores. The researchers and scientist;however, do KNOW what lies beneath and off shores because that is THEIR JOB. Your scenario implies that the drillers know more than the scientist is the same as asking an employee at Mcdonalds drive thru what the stock outlook for 10 years is projected for the company, they do not and would not know. Don't believe me ask the next one you come too. My suggestion to you is if you DO NOT believe in science then why are you using it and involved in it everyday? Everything around you even your body was discovered, learned about, and developed through what? Science! I do not support the theory of the big bang and would like further research done to prove those scientific theories, but i do believe in the research behind them. Physics, chemistry, biology, and other sciences are taught everyday in school and are accepted by our culture as being accurate in far more fields than they are inaccurate. If you do not believe in science then you should NOT go to a doctor, because everything they do and have been taught revolves around such. There are many ways to disprove your thinking and simple minded thesis.
How do you know what they know? Do you know them?
No one has a more fitting name on here than you.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It was an operation conducted by FEDS dumb ass. Do you know what FEDS are? You are the stupidest person to ever post on topix. It is still an on going investigation because obama and holder have swept it under the rug. You are an idiot. Terry was killed in Arizona and Zapata was killed in Mexico. This administration has blood on their hands and you support those who kill Americans pure and simple.
The hearings are OVER not postponed for a later date and are NOT currently ongoing. The feds, and by feds i mean FBI, were in charge of the investigation of the incident. The ATF was conducting and have been for years a series of sting operations that were even going on under president Bush. This was one that went wrong and was misshandled on the state and local levels and accountability and firings along with other proceedures have been taken against several individuals ranging from the local all the way up to those involved in the ATF. As much as you would like to believe that somehow erik holder or the president were directly involved and that someday later they will be held for the murders of those boarder patrol agents you are believing in false interpertations and hopes.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know what they know? Do you know them?
No one has a more fitting name on here than you.
You do not have to know the individuals directly to understand economics and the way people work. The last time i checked my name means to know something so thank you.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

The Cabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I wasn't always a Christian. Growing up as a child. In a Christian household. I was taught the earth was only 5000 years old. I of course believed it. I went to a Christian school. So they only taught creationism, but then they taught erosion. The force that tore down mountain and dug river canyons. I immediately thought of the grand canyon. The time it took for that canyon was well over 5000 years. It took me many years to come to the conclusion that God and nature are one and the same. So why should he/she/it work outside the natural. So for me to understand nature is to understand God.
I choose not to push my faith on others and just less by example. Listen to there side, and try to love them or at least tolerate them.
So no I have not have a but bias that I wish to push on people. I could be wrong though. I would like to hear back from anybody. That had an opinion on this matter.
I am agnostic. I believe anyone has the freedom and right to believe in whatever type of religion they wish as long as they do not force thoe opinions or religious views onto anyone and commend them for their believes. I may not agree with what they believe in but i do agree that they have the right to believe anything they want without someone judging their opinions or views.
kathy

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

amen sista
Observer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

The Cabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
No source. Ok. Lets see hmm... Ah yes. The jihadwatch.com . I see you copy paste very well. I prefer to get my news from a less bias source.
Get your news from Barney then, he is not bi-assed, he is half-assed

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

The Cabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Never thought you were pushing at all, matter of fact I think your thoughts on religion is unique and interesting.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Your so called people that you know that deal directly with the oil such as drilling and pipelines know nothing further than what their job requires them to do. They know how to drill and where to drill for oil. They DO NOT know how much oil sits underneath the united states and off it's shores. They are being paid to do a job that they may or may not do well. They are not paid to figure out how much oil is able to be drilled, they are there to drill and thats what they do. The company that they work for may or may not know the figures behind what lies beneath the U.S. or off its shores. The researchers and scientist;however, do KNOW what lies beneath and off shores because that is THEIR JOB. Your scenario implies that the drillers know more than the scientist is the same as asking an employee at Mcdonalds drive thru what the stock outlook for 10 years is projected for the company, they do not and would not know. Don't believe me ask the next one you come too. My suggestion to you is if you DO NOT believe in science then why are you using it and involved in it everyday? Everything around you even your body was discovered, learned about, and developed through what? Science! I do not support the theory of the big bang and would like further research done to prove those scientific theories, but i do believe in the research behind them. Physics, chemistry, biology, and other sciences are taught everyday in school and are accepted by our culture as being accurate in far more fields than they are inaccurate. If you do not believe in science then you should NOT go to a doctor, because everything they do and have been taught revolves around such. There are many ways to disprove your thinking and simple minded thesis.
There are analyst on site to run the numbers (the actual numbers) on the wells when they are drilled. I never said I didn't believe in science because I do. Believing in science isn't an all-or-nothing proposition. I believe that science is very important to our society but only on tangible things. When you get into the theoretical aspects you start to lose me because without concrete tangible information that can be measured as it happens, the accuracy rate is less reliable. You may agree with everything science offers up so you will be wrong far more than you will be right and you will continue to have to change your position on things like the science community does.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I guess they died of a Heart Attack you idiot! Have your mammy read it for you........
Plain and simple numb nuts,

They could not match the bullet that killed the agent to any gun involved in the operation, or any guns found at the scene.

If you can prove that wrong----------SHOW ME!

Love2BASlave

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Don't you dare dis our first black Lincoln.

The "Anointed One" is the best thing that has happened to America since that old white guy Lincoln was around.

Love2BASlave

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Barry Soetoro/aka Barack Hussein Obama, MMM, MMM, MMM.

Our Lord and Savior.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey IDIOT. Brian Terry was a Border Patrol Agent and Javier Zapata was an ICE Agent both FEDERAL AGENTS. No local, county or state agencies were involved. The report of the investigation has not been released yet because it is not complete. Holder and Obama have swept it under the rug. Both have blood on their hands. You make things up in an attempt to appear educated. We can tell by your writing that you are at best 7th grade educated. You have no idea what you are talking about. Good God I never ever met anybody as stupid as you. With all due respect of course!
"The report of the investigation has not been released yet because it is not complete"

Really, what do call this NUMB NUTS:

New Fast & Furious Report Finds Widespread Justice Department Management Failures

Final Report Part 2 of 3 on Failed Gun Walking Operation

October 29, 2012 - Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa, R-Calif., and Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, today released the second installment of their final report on Operation Fast and Furious. This report chronicles the U.S. Department of Justice’s management failures, specifically finding fault with five senior Justice Department officials for failing to identify red flags indicating reckless tactics.

“The report discloses widespread management failures within the hierarchy of the Justice Department,” said Issa.“The Justice Department has yet to evaluate these management issues and implement structural changes to prevent another disaster like Operation Fast and Furious from occurring. Furthermore, the Justice Department has taken limited action against these negligent managers.”

Click here to read the full report.

http://issues.oversight.house.gov/fastandfuri...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Two serial numbered guns that the ATF allowed to be smuggled into Mexico were found at the scene of Brian Terry. One of those weapons was balistically traced back to wounds Terry sustained in the gun battle. You are Anti-American and an idiot.
Prove me wrong commie!
"balistically traced"
Let us see your source of information to this.
Where might I find the ballistics report?
Observer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"The report of the investigation has not been released yet because it is not complete"
Really, what do call this NUMB NUTS:
New Fast & Furious Report Finds Widespread Justice Department Management Failures
Final Report Part 2 of 3 on Failed Gun Walking Operation
October 29, 2012 - Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa, R-Calif., and Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, today released the second installment of their final report on Operation Fast and Furious. This report chronicles the U.S. Department of Justice’s management failures, specifically finding fault with five senior Justice Department officials for failing to identify red flags indicating reckless tactics.
“The report discloses widespread management failures within the hierarchy of the Justice Department,” said Issa.“The Justice Department has yet to evaluate these management issues and implement structural changes to prevent another disaster like Operation Fast and Furious from occurring. Furthermore, the Justice Department has taken limited action against these negligent managers.”
Click here to read the full report.
http://issues.oversight.house.gov/fastandfuri...
Actually we call you Numb Nutz and several other flattering names. As long as you can fill our orders we don't really care what you are called, you just need not be so noisy, you may never make shift leader.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
http://tucsoncitizen.com/view- from-baja-arizona/2011/09/02/c bs-nails-atf-coverup-attempt-o n-guns-found-at-brian-terrys-m urder-scene/
Heres one from a libtard network little barnyard.
It said guns were found on site, did not say they were used did it.

It did not say that they had any eye witness as how those guns got there either did they?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/09/ex...
Eat that shyt talker!
What YA say, lets put your bull shit aside and cut straight to the chase?

So, it appears to be undisputed that two Fast and Furious guns were present at Terry's killing.

And what of the ballistics testing?

The only information we found about ballistics testing and Terry's death was an FBI report completed shortly after the shooting. The report, dated Dec. 23, 2010, says that the bullet that killed Terry could have been fired from the kind of guns that were found at the scene but that "firearms examinations" could not determine if the bullet came from either of the found weapons.

The report — posted online July 26, 2011, by the Times and described in a story the next day — says the bullet "was fired from a barrel rifled with four grooves, right twist, such as the K2 and K3 rifles" — the guns found at the scene. "However," the report says, "due to a lack of sufficient agreement in the individual microscopic marks of value, it could not be determined if the … bullet was fired from the barrel of the K2 or K3 rifles."

Neither the FBI nor the U.S. attorney's office in San Diego, which is handling the Terry case, would comment to us about ballistics tests.

Finally, we talked with the House oversight committee and Grassley's office.

Becca Watkins, a spokeswoman for committee Chairman Issa, told us that the Times' reporting about the FBI report was accurate, although she said the committee is waiting for the Justice Department to respond to requests for more information. "The ballistics report for the guns recovered at Agent Terry's crime scene do not rule out the Operation Fast and Furious guns as the weapon in his death," she said. But she suggested that it wasn't accurate to say that the report confirmed one of them was responsible for his death.

At a Dec. 8, 2011, hearing of the House Judiciary Committee, U.S. Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, asked Holder whether the department had "identified the weapon that actually killed Agent Terry." Holder replied that he was "not prepared to talk about that" because the investigation is ongoing.

Our ruling

By all accounts, Fast and Furious weapons were found at the scene of a U.S. agent's death. Dewhurst's campaign was emphatic, though, that ballistics tests confirmed that the weapons killed the agent. We found no information indicating that's so. Dewhurst's statement rates False.

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/20...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Hey WARRIOR,

CHECK MATE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 46 min Cat74 833
Eldorado , Entire city needs to be cleaned up,! 1 hr yep 24
samantha miller 5 hr Gooberman 21
leigh alexandra dunn sinclair 14 hr lameass 7
Lots of Ugly Guys in Eldo 14 hr The Doctor 7
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 17 hr Tra La la 9,801
telishia giles-ainsworth 17 hr racist 2
•••
•••
•••
El Dorado Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••