Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#21082 Jan 22, 2013
Compo wrote:
Interesting to see you people bowing to Hitler II.
LT 2013 01 22 -- In his latest unprecedented move in American history, President Obama announced he is converting his campaign apparatus into a permanent in-your-face campaign aimed at furthering Obama’s divisive, radical politics.
The new tax-exempt advocacy group, Organizing for Action, will “play an active role” in “mobilizing around and speaking out in support of important legislation” during Obama’s second term, the president said last week.
In the same vein, in his second inaugural address yesterday, Obama bullied the opposition. Reinforcing his long-running “spread the wealth” theme, the president hectored successful people, declaring that “our country cannot succeed when a shrinking few do very well and a growing many barely make it.”
Obama also seemed to signal in his mercifully brief oration that he’s going to go all-out to make government bigger.
Now, like a Third World caudillo, Obama will be able to pursue his policies from inside government and from outside through his OfA thug army.
OfA is a less violent version of Mussolini’s black shirts and Hitler’s brown shirts, or of the government-supported goon squads that Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez and Cuba’s Castro brothers use to harass and intimidate their domestic opponents. OfA units brought muscle to the recent fight in Wisconsin over that state’s out-of-control government labor unions. OfA has bludgeoned Democrats that Obama deemed insufficiently left-wing, especially red-state congressional Democrats who had been wavering on the issue of Obamacare.
OfA also dabbles in state politics. In 2009 it meddled in a congressional race in New York’s 23rd district, backing winner Democrat Scott Murphy over Republican Dede Scozzafava. It also involved itself in the Virginia gubernatorial contest, championing eventual loser Democrat Creigh Deeds over Republican Bob McDonnell.
OfA will carry on Obama-style community organizing. This anti-capitalist agitation revolves around the nebulous Marxist concept of “social justice.” It’s about making people angry so they push for change. It artificially creates pressure for government spending on whatever happens to be fashionable in leftist circles that day.
Giving OfA nonprofit status institutionalizes the brutal, sometimes violent organizing techniques of Saul Alinsky within America’s partisan political infrastructure.
This has long been Obama’s goal.
Frontpagemag.org You just plagiarized the most bias magazine blog I've ever read.

Location hidden

#21086 Jan 22, 2013
This copy paste thing had to stop. If you need an example of a good rant look at reality check blog. He/she made a very strong case. I don't fully agree, but it made my gears turn.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21087 Jan 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Allegedly hell. Who said there is no autopsy? You libs just keep pulling it out of your ass!
Read it again.

There is No autopsy evidence showing the agents death being caused by those weapons allegedly found at the crime scene.

If you can provide prove otherwise,

SHOW ME.

Blytheville, AR

#21088 Jan 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again.
There is No autopsy evidence showing the agents death being caused by those weapons allegedly found at the crime scene.
If you can provide prove otherwise,
SHOW ME.
What's the difference if Warrior shows you or not, you will just deny it if he did. I see you're hypocrisy continues to grow at an alarming rate...

Location hidden

#21089 Jan 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What Republican said what I just said? Did I say "all of the increases" or did you add that yourself? For someone who prides themselves on citing sources, you sure don't mind inserting things you need to change the meanings to fit your "counterpoints". The question is, do you believe the "new and improved" post after you have edited it? I think you do.

It did not change anything, it added to the proof that debunked your statement.

Being the spineless individual you are and incapable of admitting you are wrong, one could only expect such a juvenile rebuttal.

Blytheville, AR

#21090 Jan 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>.
Being the spineless individual you are and incapable of admitting you are wrong, one could only expect such a juvenile rebuttal.
A truly, truly alarming rate...

Location hidden

#21091 Jan 22, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What's the difference if Warrior shows you or not, you will just deny it if he did. I see you're hypocrisy continues to grow at an alarming rate...
Tell you what big boy, you find it, then lets just see what I say.

Let us see how well you predict the future.

What YA say,

or you going to just keep on barking from under the porch like a mutt?

Location hidden

#21092 Jan 22, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What's the difference if Warrior shows you or not, you will just deny it if he did. I see you're hypocrisy continues to grow at an alarming rate...
I see your ignorance continues to grow at an alarming rate.

Blytheville, AR

#21093 Jan 22, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what big boy, you find it, then lets just see what I say.
Let us see how well you predict the future.
What YA say,
or you going to just keep on barking from under the porch like a mutt?
It's not that hard to predict what you will post in the future. Just start with a lie and go from there.

If you were so sure that what you were posting was the truth, you'd let your words stand alone instead of hypocritically demanding others to what you'd never do yourself. It's called confidence, something that your nazi-like responses show you have none of. However, you can't because your entire arguments are, at best, based on false premises. Even the lies you plagiarize from your left-wing hate sites.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#21094 Jan 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>.
You got backed in a corner by your own deception and lies so don't go blaming me. Kinda like Obama still blames Bush. I shouldn't be suprised but somehow since it's you I am suprised. I guess I figured you somehow didn't engage in every liberal gutter tactic but I see I was wrong.

Location hidden

#21095 Jan 23, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>It's not that hard to predict what you will post in the future. Just start with a lie and go from there.
If you were so sure that what you were posting was the truth, you'd let your words stand alone instead of hypocritically demanding others to what you'd never do yourself. It's called confidence, something that your nazi-like responses show you have none of. However, you can't because your entire arguments are, at best, based on false premises. Even the lies you plagiarize from your left-wing hate sites.
If I did not have the "confidence" it was true, I sure would not have issued the challenge to prove me wrong.

What I am "demanding others" to do, YOU Inarticulately, is to prove your opinion,

being my "entire arguments are, at best, based on FALSE premises'

that would be extremely easy to accomplish.

But yet, your still under the porch barking like a scared
Ad hominem attack, Mutt.

Location hidden

#21096 Jan 23, 2013
- I meant in particular, but both would apply to your post.

Location hidden

#21097 Jan 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You got backed in a corner by your own deception and lies so don't go blaming me. Kinda like Obama still blames Bush. I shouldn't be suprised but somehow since it's you I am suprised. I guess I figured you somehow didn't engage in every liberal gutter tactic but I see I was wrong.
Sure I did, show me the facts you base your obvious flawed opinion up on.

Post #'s please.

Location hidden

#21098 Jan 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the people in oil I know tell a different story. They are telling me that we have more oil under our feet than we know what to do with. Oil is what they do. They are not some numbers cruncher sitting in an office in some building somewhere giving politicians the answers they need to push their agenda. They are the people in the field drilling the wells. But do with it what you will, you haven't listened to anything sensible that anyone has said so I don't know why you would start now. Your "scientists", know that greenhouse gasses are solely responsible how? Everything in science is a hypothesis even after it's been "proven". Scientist set out to prove the big bang theory decades ago. When they finally scientifically got to the point of the actual explosion, the laws of physics simply fell apart. They wouldn't even hold up under the magnitude of such an explosion it would have taken to create life. So with their whole world gone they went back to the drawing board and started creating "what if" scenarios by changing certain aspects of their formulas. The result was what is now considered by many to be the explination of life and that's parallell universes.
"Regarding parallel universes, string theory might eventually prove their existence in other dimensions, he said. As to the concept of the “multiverse,” our universe could be considered like a bubble, and there could be other bubbles existing in a kind of bubble bath, he explained, and sometimes these bubbles bump into each other resulting in something like the Big Bang. What existed before the Big Bang?“We should find evidence of an ‘umbilical cord’…perhaps connecting our universe to a parallel universe,” he posited. NASA is considering launching LISA, a laser space antenna that could reveal data of our cosmological origins." This is an article about Michio Kaku a theoretical physicist and the science world's "new view" on how we came to existence. I wouldn't trust the science community's views on anything that can't be physically touched or accurately traced back to it's origin through historical data. You obviously buy everything the science community says whole heartedly.
Ahh yes. I have done my research. I believe you where referring to
the question. " What gives particles mass?" That can be explained by the Higgs field. It is the field that pushes particles to form mass. Which was proven by the discovery of not 1 but 2 different types of Higgs boson. So the math is sound.

SOURCES: Higgs field. http://profmattstrassler.com/articles-and-pos...
Higgs boson 2. http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observati...

Location hidden

#21099 Jan 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone as clueless, and spineless as you join you in a little two opinions against one, is hardly being " backed in a corner".

- You are wrong about a lot of things,

but it is good to see you saying you are wrong.

Location hidden

#21100 Jan 23, 2013
The Cabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh yes. I have done my research. I believe you where referring to
the question. " What gives particles mass?" That can be explained by the Higgs field. It is the field that pushes particles to form mass. Which was proven by the discovery of not 1 but 2 different types of Higgs boson. So the math is sound.
SOURCES: Higgs field. http://profmattstrassler.com/articles-and-pos...
Higgs boson 2. http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observati...
You could be new to this thread, so let me warn you, if you have not noticed already, that using research and links could lead to you being accused of,

"engage in every liberal gutter tactic",

or worse yet be branded with this ID

"plagiarize from your left-wing hate sites"..

The Horror.

Location hidden

#21101 Jan 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be new to this thread, so let me warn you, if you have not noticed already, that using research and links could lead to you being accused of,
"engage in every liberal gutter tactic",
or worse yet be branded with this ID
"plagiarize from your left-wing hate sites"..
The Horror.
I'm am not bias in any way. I am a devote Christian. Who love discovering God. Through science and faith.

Also it's only plagiarized. If some one. Copies and paste without posting the source. I hate that.

Location hidden

#21102 Jan 23, 2013
The Cabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm am not bias in any way. I am a devote Christian. Who love discovering God. Through science and faith.
Also it's only plagiarized. If some one. Copies and paste without posting the source. I hate that.
I have to disagree with you, a copy & paste is not plagiarizing if you do not claim or purposely lead someone to believe you were the author of the words of the cut & paste.

"Copies and paste without posting the source. I hate that."

I agree it is very inconvenient to put some lines of the post into goggle, or whatever search engine you choose, to find out where that came from.

Location hidden

#21103 Jan 23, 2013
The Cabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm am not bias in any way. I am a devote Christian"

So are you saying your not bias toward Christianity though you choose to identify yourself as a "Christian" ?

Location hidden

#21104 Jan 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm am not bias in any way. I am a devote Christian"
So are you saying your not bias toward Christianity though you choose to identify yourself as a "Christian" ?
Yes. I wasn't always a Christian. Growing up as a child. In a Christian household. I was taught the earth was only 5000 years old. I of course believed it. I went to a Christian school. So they only taught creationism, but then they taught erosion. The force that tore down mountain and dug river canyons. I immediately thought of the grand canyon. The time it took for that canyon was well over 5000 years. It took me many years to come to the conclusion that God and nature are one and the same. So why should he/she/it work outside the natural. So for me to understand nature is to understand God.

I choose not to push my faith on others and just less by example. Listen to there side, and try to love them or at least tolerate them.

So no I have not have a but bias that I wish to push on people. I could be wrong though. I would like to hear back from anybody. That had an opinion on this matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mullinax Prisoner 2 hr shooters anoymus 8
Samantha Miller 4 hr lolwhatanidiot 7
cheryl williams 6 hr omg 27
who is Shawn Youngs.. (Nov '11) 7 hr actually 17
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 7 hr Hollywood 844
carmen c 8 hr sidechick 1
Mustafa Naqvi (Nov '10) 11 hr Frodo 68
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web