6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

United States

#19841 Dec 23, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text> Not too long ago wewent to WalMart. My wife I always grad a loose shopping cart and bring it into the store. When I got a cart it had a purse in it. I opened the purse and looked inside there was money ect. I found a drivers license. So we went to the service desk and borrowed a phone book. We found the number and called the person they werent home yet but smeone there gave us the cell phone number. We called that number and asked them if they had lost something? they came back and I gave them their purse. The gratefull woman offered me money but I refused to take it. Im glad I found it rather than some one who would steal it.
That happened to me once a long time ago. I took the groceries out of the cart and something caught my attention and I left my purse in the cart. When I got home I realized what I had done. I called Wal mart and they said some nice person found or noticed my purse and brought inside the store, service desk I guess. I was so relieved. Nothing was missing. I was so thankful! I had no idea who that person was but he restored my faith in humanity. Thank you whomever you are.

United States

#19842 Dec 23, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> And once again you have to use cuss words.... Your showing your intelligence and proving my point.
He has no class.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#19843 Dec 23, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> WOW you really are a mess aren't you(don't answer i don't care)? Not only are you getting that welfare cheek and working 3-4job and not paying taxes and being a fill time racist(all this has been proved in your past post's) you now admit to being a thief... Your not really a nice human-bean are you.
Who pulled your chain Beautiful Billie? You see the difference between me and you is that I can tell a joke and laugh at myself and some people laugh with me, whereas they only laugh at you and the lies you continue to tell about me. You really are an evil human-potato aren't you? I did make a steal today, I bought my wife some nice gifts and put them on her credit card.
Billy Bob

Elwood, IN

#19844 Dec 23, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Who pulled your chain Beautiful Billie? You see the difference between me and you is that I can tell a joke and laugh at myself and some people laugh with me, whereas they only laugh at you and the lies you continue to tell about me. You really are an evil human-potato aren't you? I did make a steal today, I bought my wife some nice gifts and put them on her credit card.
Well "old army" its a public forum and if you don't like it then please don't post. Oh and thanks again by proving my point on what sort of person you are. Your last sentence says it all.
Guess Who

Mountain Home, AR

#19845 Dec 23, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post would had been more plausible had you stopped at the first sentence.
As you have seen from some post earlier today and anonymous web sites does not exactly deter confessions.
Where do you draw the line. When someone recieves a so called free goverment benifit. items that they did not work for. things like unemployment benifits, welfare ,food stamps, agriculture subsudys and so on. Thats money the goverment robbed from someone else and gave to them. Why are those things not theft? Why are those things folks didnt work for somehow exempt from being ill gotten gains. Im not exactly a saint myself. Years ago When I got the well head gas it wasnt mine. it was indeed theft. no matter that it was just being burnt into the atmosphere and wasted by the oil company it was theirs to waste. the same when I boycotted the reveue office and didnt buy truck license. everyoneelse paid and I didnt it was indeed wrong. And Im shure that there was always something that happened to take those ill gotten gains away from me. I never got away with anything some where some how and in some way Karma evened the score.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#19846 Dec 23, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Well "old army" its a public forum and if you don't like it then please don't post. Oh and thanks again by proving my point on what sort of person you are. Your last sentence says it all.
Once again, you have proved what kind of evil person that you are. My wife and I share everything we have and have done so for more than forty years. I will continue to post rebuttals to your lies.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#19847 Dec 23, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text> Where do you draw the line. When someone recieves a so called free goverment benifit. items that they did not work for. things like unemployment benifits, welfare ,food stamps, agriculture subsudys and so on. Thats money the goverment robbed from someone else and gave to them. Why are those things not theft? Why are those things folks didnt work for somehow exempt from being ill gotten gains. Im not exactly a saint myself. Years ago When I got the well head gas it wasnt mine. it was indeed theft. no matter that it was just being burnt into the atmosphere and wasted by the oil company it was theirs to waste. the same when I boycotted the reveue office and didnt buy truck license. everyoneelse paid and I didnt it was indeed wrong. And Im shure that there was always something that happened to take those ill gotten gains away from me. I never got away with anything some where some how and in some way Karma evened the score.
I draw the line at, you have a choice to live in this country and pay taxes and enjoy the benefits of those taxes, or you can choose to live in some other country.

A victim of a theft had no choice
Guess Who

Mountain Home, AR

#19848 Dec 23, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I draw the line at, you have a choice to live in this country and pay taxes and enjoy the benefits of those taxes, or you can choose to live in some other country.
And when the goverment plays Robin Hood its somehow not theft. Many folks thought Jessie james was great for playing robin hood. But the fact was he was a thieving criminal. I dont mind paying taxes for things like the roads & infrastructure. But to be forced to pay for unnecessairy wars and enable taking parasites to be paid more in wages & benifits than the producers is theft and its wrong no matter how you try & justify it. Im not enjoying the benifits. Im being punished for being a successful producer. And the parasite takers are being rewarded by the goverment stealing from me and those goverment funded takers produce nothing.

Kansas City Ks.

#19849 Dec 23, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text> And when the goverment plays Robin Hood its somehow not theft. Many folks thought Jessie james was great for playing robin hood. But the fact was he was a thieving criminal. I dont mind paying taxes for things like the roads & infrastructure. But to be forced to pay for unnecessairy wars and enable taking parasites to be paid more in wages & benifits than the producers is theft and its wrong no matter how you try & justify it. Im not enjoying the benifits. Im being punished for being a successful producer. And the parasite takers are being rewarded by the goverment stealing from me and those goverment funded takers produce nothing.
Do violence and crime have a cost to society? Of course they do!

Now ask yourself this...which society do you think will have the least violence and crime, the one with the social safety net or the one without?

As I said, you can keep on enjoying the benefits of the taxes you have paid being a self-proclaimed "successful producer" or you can choose to live elsewhere.
Billy Bob

Elwood, IN

#19850 Dec 23, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you have proved what kind of evil person that you are. My wife and I share everything we have and have done so for more than forty years. I will continue to post rebuttals to your lies.
Oh you can try but you keep proving my point....
Guess Who

Mountain Home, AR

#19851 Dec 23, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Now ask yourself this...which society do you think will have the least violence and crime, the one with the social safety net or the one without?
As I said, you can keep on enjoying the benefits of the taxes you have paid being a self-proclaimed "successful producer" or you can choose to live elsewhere.
Ho does taxing Me(robbing) and then giving that money to someone who did not work for it benifit me or society. Millionaire farmers getting crop subsudy payments. Giving free food stamps that compete with my hard earned cash money at the grocery store. paying SSI and Medicade to folks who never worked enough to qualify for Regular Social Security. the so called social safety net you mention does nothing but reward folks who do the incorrect things and punish those who do the right things.
Guess Who

Mountain Home, AR

#19852 Dec 23, 2012
guess what I did this afternoon. I killed & processed a pig. Im sitting here and eating a home grown meal. fresh pork steaks, sweet potato & goats milk. All grown by us without one bit of goverment help or intervention. No middle men no taxes no regulation. that fact makes it taste even better.
Billy Bob

Elwood, IN

#19853 Dec 23, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
guess what I did this afternoon. I killed & processed a pig. Im sitting here and eating a home grown meal. fresh pork steaks, sweet potato & goats milk. All grown by us without one bit of goverment help or intervention. No middle men no taxes no regulation. that fact makes it taste even better.
Old Army could learn from you.

Kansas City Ks.

#19854 Dec 23, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>Ho does taxing Me(robbing) and then giving that money to someone who did not work for it benifit me or society. Millionaire farmers getting crop subsudy payments. Giving free food stamps that compete with my hard earned cash money at the grocery store. paying SSI and Medicade to folks who never worked enough to qualify for Regular Social Security. the so called social safety net you mention does nothing but reward folks who do the incorrect things and punish those who do the right things.
"Medicaid to folks who never worked enough to qualify for Regular Social Security"

How about Medicaid to those individuals in nursing homes who give all their Social Security to the nursing facility and Medicaid pays besides that.

Working hard all your life paying taxes and in the end you need Medicaid and you think that it is a "reward folks who do the incorrect things".

I think not.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#19855 Dec 23, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> I would have said,"Miss, will you please tend to business at hand and visit with your friend later?"
That's probably what I should have done, but I was too annoyed and I would have been rude about it. Sometimes I find it best to say nothing rather than to embarass or offend someone.

SE Michigan

#19856 Dec 23, 2012
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text> Where do you draw the line. When someone recieves a so called free goverment benifit. items that they did not work for. things like unemployment benifits, welfare ,food stamps, agriculture subsudys and so on. Thats money the goverment robbed from someone else and gave to them. Why are those things not theft? Why are those things folks didnt work for somehow exempt from being ill gotten gains. Im not exactly a saint myself. Years ago When I got the well head gas it wasnt mine. it was indeed theft. no matter that it was just being burnt into the atmosphere and wasted by the oil company it was theirs to waste. the same when I boycotted the reveue office and didnt buy truck license. everyoneelse paid and I didnt it was indeed wrong. And Im shure that there was always something that happened to take those ill gotten gains away from me. I never got away with anything some where some how and in some way Karma evened the score.
I guess Karma sent those coyotes to your place to eat your chickens and calves. Instead of spending money on traps, all you had to do was quit stealing gas.

SE Michigan

#19857 Dec 23, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no choice as to the amount they take from my check. I am a victim of theft.

SE Michigan

#19858 Dec 23, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"which society do you think will have the least violence and crime, the one with the social safety net or the one without?"

In other words, we should pay people to not steal???
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#19859 Dec 23, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Old Army could learn from you.
Gentle lady, you really are obsessed with me. That's unhealthy don't you think?

Kansas City Ks.

#19860 Dec 23, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
"which society do you think will have the least violence and crime, the one with the social safety net or the one without?"
In other words, we should pay people to not steal???
No, let me make this as simple as I can for you people, you live in a country with a social safety net to combat poverty, to combat the cost of poverty on society,

Or would you prefer to live in a land of survival of the fittest and not be robbed VIA-income tax?

Bottom line- either way you pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Do Walmart 13 min Juice 29
Coroner Records public? 2 hr mystery 3
Hotshots struggling 2 hr right 106
Segregated schools? 3 hr EldoMasterBlaster 5
Marilyns bar on the square (Jan '15) 4 hr Chad 39
Proposed Lake (Apr '11) 5 hr fish 103
Boyscouts now allows girls 6 hr icky 1

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance