Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Old Army

Perryville, AR

#19644 Dec 20, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>your just as dumb as your posts .. who in their right mind could afford or pay for any of the above and most of these are not available for public use anyways unless your getting your equipment from the black market.
Have you ever heard of sarcasm? I doubt it since you know nothin.
Old Army

Perryville, AR

#19645 Dec 20, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you think that with the secessionist movement, that the US government would just hand over a part of its domain without bloodshed?
BTW, anyone signing a legal petition to secede from the Union should be stripped of the rights afforded a American citizen and issued green cards and lose the right to vote.
Also no unemployment, Social security, Medicare, medicaid benefits and the possibility immediate deportation.
I hear Jonestown, Guyana is nice this time of the year.
You know as well as I do that there is no credible secessionist movement. Even if there was, your f*cked up idea to deport Americans that petition the government for redress of grievances flies in the face of the constitution that you once swore to uphold.
Old Army

Perryville, AR

#19646 Dec 20, 2012
Redd wrote:
A little Sharp County history for those interested. While many served the Confederacy a larger percentage either declined enlistment or joined Union forces. The Delta region (my people)provided the bulk of those choosing the Southern way.
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~arshartp/
Now of course, seems history has re-invented itself.
During this time (2011-2015), being the 150th anniversary of the Civil War, there is nothing wrong with honoring the memory of our ancestors, white and black, that suffered through that terrible time. One of my grandfathers fought for Illinois and another, from White County, stayed out of the fight until the Yankees started looting the farms around his homestead. But Mr. Redd, you seem to be obsessed with the "Southern Way". Surely, you don't feel guilty after all this time has passed.
are you barney

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#19647 Dec 20, 2012
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe my good Sir, the word you are seeking to release your frustration is Clone.
Not "Troll"
CLONE
I have been here since Redd started it.
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Jun 8, 2010 Judged:

Looks like Blanche Lincoln lives to fight another day. Did you vote in the June 8 election? Rick from little rock started it.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#19648 Dec 20, 2012
are you barney wrote:
<quoted text>
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Jun 8, 2010 Judged:
Looks like Blanche Lincoln lives to fight another day. Did you vote in the June 8 election? Rick from little rock started it.
If you happen to notice, Redd's IP often comes up as Little Rock also.

Suppose he could use more than one name, Churm?

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#19649 Dec 20, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>i'm sure no one really cares what you think but ... i love how you will not post to my threads but instead take an indirect approach... let me tell you something about the clip size since you clearly didinn't understand it from the post you "skimmed" over... a person with a 6 round clip can only kill,injure, or wound, at most 6 people without a reload... does that make sense?.. if people try to subdue the perpetrator then only 6 are in harms way instead of 16 .. make sense? because it should... and HELL yes i think its better 6 or less compared to 16 don't you?! what kind of monster are you really?... and to answer your second question NO i do not think someone with 6 rounds is less likely to commit something of this nature rather than someone with 16 .. but guess what they would more than likely not kill as many right? what is your way of thinking anyways? and anyone with any balls like those teachers had would know that if you have to reload then you are vulnerable... and if you haven't noticed MOST if not ALL of these crimes have took place on grounds that do not permit guns... and that most of these criminals have taken their own lives... and like i stated several times... when our for fathers wrote that they did not expect to see the kind of technology we have today and did not expect americans to use the technology on themselves in such ways... and you cannot tell me that any one of those great men that wrote the constitution would not feel the very same way i do ? or millions of others that feel the same way? lol then your just as crazy
I tried to post to your "thread" but after about six words the red message came on saying there were too many characters!

"a person with a 6 round clip can only kill,injure, or wound, at most 6 people...... if people try to subdue the perpetrator then only 6 are in harms way instead of 16 .."
A six round clip means NOTHING to me. One dead person is just as tragic as sixteen... or six, IMO. Murders aren't committed by clips, or by guns. This is a people problem, NOT a gun problem. My clip could hold 100 rounds, but not ONE person would end up dead from my gun, unless it was self-defense. And don't tell me that a well practiced gunman can't reload a new clip, or grab a different gun from his pocket, before a scared teacher takes even one step towards him- not that she would subdue him anyway....

"what kind of monster are you really?" You, Sir, are the monster! You are calling for only criminals to have heavy fire power against children and innocent adults. Why? Are you a potential shooter?

"anyone with any balls like those teachers had would know that if you have to reload then you are vulnerable.."
Have you ever been in a situation like that? It happens very fast. The teacher has no way of knowing how many people are involved, where others might be, etc... She likely did as she was told thinking that was the right thing to do. Vulnerability means nothing when the victims won't, or can't, react.

"if you haven't noticed MOST if not ALL of these crimes have took place on grounds that do not permit guns"
Actually, I HAVE NOTICED. DUH!

Nuff said
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19650 Dec 20, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that you only spout off your opinion then boast about me and everyone being proven wrong by the "facts" in your posts. Do you see the arogance in that? About half of the posters on here have called you out on your completely false posts. The other half simply find you so off base that your posts are not worth responding too. I know you don't see it but I thought you should know that the only person that thinks you are right is you. I like seeing what your next post will be because I am amazed at how someone can be so wrong yet feel they are so right.
Please proceed in amusing me.
it's easy to say that someone's post on here is wrong and have no facts to back it up.. but you posted nothing in general to comment on so there is not that much to say you just basically told me that you think i'm wrong and that's your opinion but when presented with factual evidence time and time again you would think someone would finally see the truth.

SE Michigan

#19651 Dec 20, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>the violence i was speaking of was the killings ... so your comment makes no sense at all .. when you read put the words together instead of taking excerpts and you might have a sentence you can read.
I see no sense in wasting time reading all that meaningless drivel. By skimming, I get the jist of what you're trying to say. Too bad it doesn't make sense to people who want to stop these crimes.
Here is another multiple choice question for you:
When gun control laws are enacted, who obeys those laws?
a. law-abiding citizens
b. criminals
c. psychopaths
d. illegal aliens
e. all of the above
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19652 Dec 20, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't mean the same black market where 40% of all gun sales in America come from do you?
what? no? the 40% is refering to person to person sales not done through a store or a place that requires a background check and to have it registered... what are you talking about and where have you been?

SE Michigan

#19653 Dec 20, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>why do you do this to yourself? lol ... so the world has reduced it's nuclear firepower incase you missed the last few years there... and by doing so yes it did create a more safer world... may not have solved the worlds problem .. which is the knowledge to know how to create such weapons.. but it did help control how many were out there in the use or reaches of radicals... and like i said before i know the weapons are out there but we can control what is being sold or purchased therefore controlling how many new killing machines are being made... the owner of the company that made the gun the guy was carriing just sold his company ... what does that tell you? and i agree i would rather be in a situation where i was carring an AK rather than a 30.06 but just depends on how good a shot the ole boy is and who is faster... but what i also agree with is that the buying and selling of those types of guns has to stop
Nice. What you really mean is "that the buying and selling of those types of guns has to stop... except on the black market."
Do you really beleive that because you want it stop, it will? That's like saying we MUST make people quit smoking pot. You can say it until you're blue in the face. When do you think it will be a reality?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19654 Dec 20, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of sarcasm? I doubt it since you know nothin.
yah i'm sure that post was sarcasm .. with what you and your buddies on here spill .. you cannot tell what is real and what is bs.... and as for respect i don't need your respect but you have no right to disrespect anyone who hasn't first did to you ... no matter who it is and that is all you and your buddies on here do ... is demonize and degrade individuals after they prove you wrong... because you simply have nothing to say and instead talk alot of bs that makes you sound even more ignorant or say that you did not say what you just posted ... it makes no sense.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19655 Dec 20, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
During this time (2011-2015), being the 150th anniversary of the Civil War, there is nothing wrong with honoring the memory of our ancestors, white and black, that suffered through that terrible time. One of my grandfathers fought for Illinois and another, from White County, stayed out of the fight until the Yankees started looting the farms around his homestead.

But Mr. Redd, you seem to be obsessed with the "Southern Way".
Surely, you don't feel guilty after all this time has passed.
Not at all Army, any allegiance I once felt for the "Southern Way" evaporated during my sophomore year in HS with the 16th Street Baptist Church Bombing in Birmingham mid Sept 63 followed in late November with the assassination of JFK.

While I'm not in any way ashamed of my family history, I'm sure they did what they thought was right at the time, I think the years have proven their sacrifice wasted.

SE Michigan

#19656 Dec 20, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>they are trained professionals in what they do best and that is teach... to train them to own a gun and require them to put in the same job training as a security gaurd or police officer is unacceptable .. most of them do not have the mantality to pull the trigger even if they were in that situation.. and if they don't regularly practice with the weapon who's to say they wont accedentaly take the life of one of their students in the crossfire or another coworker?... plus we are asking enough of our teachers already and to place a burden like this on them is not necessary.. hiring trained professionals and setting up security systems that work .. would be a far more responsible thing to do ... so what your implying now is that all the gun free zones be taken away ... so that everyone .. including students be able to carry weapons in classrooms? your way of thinking like all your friends here especially old army's are severly skewed and need a thorogh rethought on your part.
"so what your implying now is that all the gun free zones be taken away ... so that everyone .. including students be able to carry weapons in classrooms?"
Thank you for finally understanding what I am saying. YES, EVERYONE who wants one, and is of age, should be able to carry...as the Constitution clearly states.

"most of them do not have the mantality to pull the trigger even if they were in that situation."
All CCW holders are trained and know how and when to use their weapon. In twenty years it has yet to even cross my mind to pull my gun out. You make it sound as though everyone and their aunt will run out and buy a gun and start shooting people tomorrow.

How long do you think it will take an armed campus guard to drive over to where the shooter is?

"and if they don't regularly practice with the weapon who's to say they wont accedentaly take the life of one of their students in the crossfire or another coworker?"
People aren't as stupid as you make them out to be. One thing you fail to consider is that the teachers, other school workers and college students who may be armed might actually be better marksmen that the trained guards on the other end of the campus you advocate for. There are ALOT of people who shoot all the time as a hobby or are avid hunters.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19657 Dec 20, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
You know as well as I do that there is no credible secessionist movement. Even if there was, your f*cked up idea to deport Americans that petition the government for redress of grievances flies in the face of the constitution that you once swore to uphold.
Understand that "redress of grievances" and outright sedition are two different things General Lee. If one professes a strong secessionist intent, then have the balls to accept the consequences of that possible action.

SE Michigan

#19658 Dec 20, 2012
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
And the sole purpose of a gun is to issue lethal harm.
Who in their right mind would think such a thing should be tracked or confiscated after it was used for its intended purpose.
Registered guns are rarely used in crimes. They would like you to think tracking a murderer is that simple. Just another feel good law that does nothing but create more big government.

SE Michigan

#19659 Dec 20, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>your other post is just simple minded redoric that is completely false and not even worthy of a reply .. but this one is because you know nothing of our history .. clearly by your ignorant responses.. if you look at history you will see that your way of thinking has been proven wrong and will continue to do so ...
What is YOUR version of history?
Why do you suppose that our founders even cared if we had guns or not?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19660 Dec 20, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to post to your "thread" but after about six words the red message came on saying there were too many characters!
"a person with a 6 round clip can only kill,injure, or wound, at most 6 people...... if people try to subdue the perpetrator then only 6 are in harms way instead of 16 .."
A six round clip means NOTHING to me. One dead person is just as tragic as sixteen... or six, IMO. Murders aren't committed by clips, or by guns. This is a people problem, NOT a gun problem. My clip could hold 100 rounds, but not ONE person would end up dead from my gun, unless it was self-defense. And don't tell me that a well practiced gunman can't reload a new clip, or grab a different gun from his pocket, before a scared teacher takes even one step towards him- not that she would subdue him anyway....
"what kind of monster are you really?" You, Sir, are the monster! You are calling for only criminals to have heavy fire power against children and innocent adults. Why? Are you a potential shooter?
"anyone with any balls like those teachers had would know that if you have to reload then you are vulnerable.."
Have you ever been in a situation like that? It happens very fast. The teacher has no way of knowing how many people are involved, where others might be, etc... She likely did as she was told thinking that was the right thing to do. Vulnerability means nothing when the victims won't, or can't, react.
"if you haven't noticed MOST if not ALL of these crimes have took place on grounds that do not permit guns"
Actually, I HAVE NOTICED. DUH!
Nuff said
so what your saying is that with your ignorant way of thinking you would rather lose 100k lives in battle instead of 2 or 3k ? what your saying is that it makes no difference in the amount of life lost whether 16 or 160 or 6 .. well let me tell you something you low life piece of work ... 6 casualties is far better than 16 anyway you put it .. ANY way you put it... and i'm not saying that is not what could happen as far as pulling out another gun or reloading the clip but i'm telling you right now you talk to any person who has any common sense at all and they will tell you that when you are switching weapons or reloading you are then VULNERABLE...and with security gaurds in place with the protective gear and training then casualties should be kept to a minimum ... you keep trying to pawn off the idea of arming teachers... teachers are already underpaid and over worked.. and you people want to cut the education budget even more.. and by you poeple i mean republicans... and on top of that you want to train them and keep them suited up with bullet proof vesst and straped with a loaded weapon teaching?... alot of those poeple don't have the mantality to do anything and could possibly injure more than just the assailant ... that's why they are TEACHERS not POLICEMEN....you even said "before a scared teacher takes even one step towards him- not that she would subdue him anyway" lol you managed to prove yourself wrong and criticize someone in the same sentence... proud of yourself? lol and it sometime amazes me just how ignorant you are.. "You, Sir, are the monster! You are calling for only criminals to have heavy fire power against children and innocent adults." whose calling for 100 round clips and semi and fully auto guns to be left legal to purchase and consume?... i think you should rethink before you start to type... and actually yes i have been shot at several times and know exactly how fast it happens and those teachers reacted based on instinct and responsibility to protect the lives of as many innocent children as they could .. something you said you would not do since "One dead person is just as tragic as sixteen."...if you noticed where the shootings took place then maybe you should have thought of about what your comments where in in your 2 prior posts DUH... lol get out of here with that what are we in 3rd grade now?

SE Michigan

#19661 Dec 20, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Those men escaped a government that is exactly like the one the democrats are trying to create here in America. At least study your history before you use it to support your argument.
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
You people amaze me.
The word is "educate" Not "amaze."
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19662 Dec 20, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see no sense in wasting time reading all that meaningless drivel. By skimming, I get the jist of what you're trying to say. Too bad it doesn't make sense to people who want to stop these crimes.
Here is another multiple choice question for you:
When gun control laws are enacted, who obeys those laws?
a. law-abiding citizens
b. criminals
c. psychopaths
d. illegal aliens
e. all of the above
the fact is .. is that when these laws were implemented in the 90's we did not have this kind of BS going on at the rate like it is right now period... and by you skimmiing you are mearly taking out bits and pieces of the conversation and making them into your own personal phrasing that completely skews the context of the subject into your favor... so when you take quotes make sure you take the whole saying ... don't learn from fox .. because they do it all the time .. and i don't have to answere none of your damn multiple choice BS because i proved your wrong in every other post and you keep comming back with the same BS nonsense rehtoric ....well then you answere this for me and answer that for me and tell me why this can't be done.. and i explain these things to you time and time again and it just does not sink in .. if you can not comprehend maybe you should use that federal grant your so quick to judge .. and go back to school to learn to do so...

SE Michigan

#19663 Dec 20, 2012
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think handguns could stop the U.S. "government",
Osama bin Laden made the same mistake.
Remember Saddam Hussein, he had a army, an could not stop the U.S..
And you and your ilk, are going to do it with hand guns.
Common sense, is not so common is it?
If our guns can do nothing to stop the US government, why do they want to take them away from us?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is this woman 1 hr thinkingoutloud 1
Non Custodial Parents 4 hr EldoMasterBlaster 2
Garbage 4 hr EldoMasterBlaster 4
Poll greg anders - do you hate me (May '10) 9 hr Local 43
Prince Albert!? Who has one!? 10 hr JusSayn 7
Don that hangs out at the bars?? 22 hr Xneighbor 10
City Clerk (May '11) Tue ThatsWhatSheSaid 15

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 01 at 9:51AM CDT

El Dorado Dating
Find my Match