Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Redd

United States

#19629 Dec 20, 2012
Milita wrote:
<quoted text> my ancestors came from searcy &newton counties. they belonged to the MPS. they where rounded up marched to little rock and impressed into the confederate army. they promptly deserted fist chance. and went out west.
Sounds like a plan, no sense in dying for something one doesn't believe in.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#19630 Dec 20, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot aircraft carriers, destroyers, submarines, fighter jets, bombers, drones, shoulder fired missiles, tanks, rocket propelled grenades, APCs, LPCs and yes.....bayonettes, just to name a few.(Bet "noone" asks me what a LPC is.)
your just as dumb as your posts .. who in their right mind could afford or pay for any of the above and most of these are not available for public use anyways unless your getting your equipment from the black market.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#19631 Dec 20, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, LPCs are Leather Personnel Carriers, you know like the boot I'd like to put up Know Nothing's ass and the one the real Curmudgeon would use on you.
sounds like old armie has something he'd like to get off his mind... go ahead old army stick your real name on here and continue to talk.. trust me i know alot about alot and what i do know is that ignorance cannot go without justice ...so my friend when your feeling froggy enough to finally take that leap.. please post your name on here and i'd be happy to ablidge you and give you that chance to put a boot up my ass... i love how people let ignorance spew out of their mouth and write checks their ass can't cash... just because i have proved you and all your little circled up friends wrong ... over .. and over ... and over.. and over ...and over .... and over again.. does not give you the right to disrespect anyone including me.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#19632 Dec 20, 2012
vote for boehner's plan B it's a winner!! lol YEAH RIGHT
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#19633 Dec 20, 2012
Milita wrote:
<quoted text> So What! who cares what you opinion is? I hunt for the meat. Not for the tropy or thrill. What difference how many rounds are in a magazine. My wife and I both usually try for a head shot. If ya miss its a clean miss. Then after its down we take another. Double tapp just to be shure. Two rounds to kill a deer. and if a second is present four rounds =two deer.
the difference is how many bullets you can carry incase you did not already know that and if so then why would you ask such an ignorant question... yah if you miss it's a clean miss alright unless you hit it in the muzzle or the jaw ... you have to double tap because you aren't good enough to kill one with 1 shot like most hunters.. you have to have a gun with more rounds to make sure you acutally hit what your shooting at because you in all reality couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from 100 yds away no matter how many clips you have... things will and are going to change and ignorant hillbillies like you and all your little buddies on here better get used to it because it's comming.. no matter what fox news tells you .. or how mad they try to make you and the general populous .. change is comming
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#19634 Dec 20, 2012
Milita wrote:
<quoted text> There are no facts to back your claim. Ive got a chinese SKS with a 30 round magazine. And My wife hunts with it. She has killed legal deer with it. She likes it because it automatic and has very little recoil. It dont kicl like a shotgun or bolt action rifles. And the second isnt about hunting anyhow. Its to give the citizens the means to overthrow atyrannical goverment. Like they just did.
lol i'd like to see any citizen militia try to overthrow anything in the united states nowadays they would be stopped and overthrown so fast it would make your head spin.. there is no militia or organized group within the united states that could even possibly think about overthrowing the government.. and the only elected officials that are commiting treason are the republicans ... primarily the house republicans... and the only oones that are going to lose anything are the republicans come 2014.. all of that ignorance will be voted out and we will finally get some reason back to the government.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#19635 Dec 20, 2012
Milita wrote:
<quoted text> The action,s of the patriots & framers that formed the USA was illegal! King George said it was. If the legally elected goverment commits tryannical illegal acts of treason then heck yes is my answer. Because at that point they are no longer the legal goverment. Cut the head off a snake and the rest dont rattle long.
if you like the UK so much then go back too it... and if you feel that way right now why don't you and alllll your little buddies actually put your money where your mouth is and form a militia... if you want to do something then do something .. otherwise your just talking alot of BS that you believe but are unable to commit to ...just like all of your christian buddies on here.. they can't even commit to their own religion let alone to an organized military group.
Curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#19636 Dec 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You make up your own reality and lie just like old BARNEYII
Where did I say we have no need for gun regulations?

So are you saying that you are for Gun regulation?
Redd

United States

#19638 Dec 20, 2012
"dont know nothin's" back with a vengeance.
Curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#19639 Dec 20, 2012
are you barney wrote:
<quoted text> not a clone. A clone is a exact copy. You wouldnt make a pimple on the original churm,s ass. your a imposter troll.
A clone is genetically identical.

However since the word clone is being used as slang, in this instance, I will refer you the Urban Dictionary;

1. Somebody that looks like everyone else.

Man that girl over there has straight blonde hair, flip-flops, and a pink backpack what a f*cking clone.

2. A copy
Reality Check

Alexander, AR

#19640 Dec 20, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>your other post is just simple minded redoric that is completely false and not even worthy of a reply .. but this one is because you know nothing of our history .. clearly by your ignorant responses.. if you look at history you will see that your way of thinking has been proven wrong and will continue to do so ...
You realize that you only spout off your opinion then boast about me and everyone being proven wrong by the "facts" in your posts. Do you see the arogance in that? About half of the posters on here have called you out on your completely false posts. The other half simply find you so off base that your posts are not worth responding too. I know you don't see it but I thought you should know that the only person that thinks you are right is you. I like seeing what your next post will be because I am amazed at how someone can be so wrong yet feel they are so right.
Please proceed in amusing me.
Reality Check

Alexander, AR

#19641 Dec 20, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>your just as dumb as your posts .. who in their right mind could afford or pay for any of the above and most of these are not available for public use anyways unless your getting your equipment from the black market.
You don't mean the same black market where 40% of all gun sales in America come from do you?
Reality Check

Alexander, AR

#19642 Dec 20, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like old armie has something he'd like to get off his mind... go ahead old army stick your real name on here and continue to talk.. trust me i know alot about alot and what i do know is that ignorance cannot go without justice ...so my friend when your feeling froggy enough to finally take that leap.. please post your name on here and i'd be happy to ablidge you and give you that chance to put a boot up my ass... i love how people let ignorance spew out of their mouth and write checks their ass can't cash... just because i have proved you and all your little circled up friends wrong ... over .. and over ... and over.. and over ...and over .... and over again.. does not give you the right to disrespect anyone including me.
" trust me i know alot about alot"
Now, if you could just convey that to the rest of us and stop keeping all of that knowledge to yourself... Oh wait, you think you're already doing that. Sorry.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#19643 Dec 20, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like old armie has something he'd like to get off his mind... go ahead old army stick your real name on here and continue to talk.. trust me i know alot about alot and what i do know is that ignorance cannot go without justice ...so my friend when your feeling froggy enough to finally take that leap.. please post your name on here and i'd be happy to ablidge you and give you that chance to put a boot up my ass... i love how people let ignorance spew out of their mouth and write checks their ass can't cash... just because i have proved you and all your little circled up friends wrong ... over .. and over ... and over.. and over ...and over .... and over again.. does not give you the right to disrespect anyone including me.
Respect is earned bitch, that's why you will never have any.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#19644 Dec 20, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>your just as dumb as your posts .. who in their right mind could afford or pay for any of the above and most of these are not available for public use anyways unless your getting your equipment from the black market.
Have you ever heard of sarcasm? I doubt it since you know nothin.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#19645 Dec 20, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you think that with the secessionist movement, that the US government would just hand over a part of its domain without bloodshed?
BTW, anyone signing a legal petition to secede from the Union should be stripped of the rights afforded a American citizen and issued green cards and lose the right to vote.
Also no unemployment, Social security, Medicare, medicaid benefits and the possibility immediate deportation.
I hear Jonestown, Guyana is nice this time of the year.
You know as well as I do that there is no credible secessionist movement. Even if there was, your f*cked up idea to deport Americans that petition the government for redress of grievances flies in the face of the constitution that you once swore to uphold.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#19646 Dec 20, 2012
Redd wrote:
A little Sharp County history for those interested. While many served the Confederacy a larger percentage either declined enlistment or joined Union forces. The Delta region (my people)provided the bulk of those choosing the Southern way.
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~arshartp/
Now of course, seems history has re-invented itself.
During this time (2011-2015), being the 150th anniversary of the Civil War, there is nothing wrong with honoring the memory of our ancestors, white and black, that suffered through that terrible time. One of my grandfathers fought for Illinois and another, from White County, stayed out of the fight until the Yankees started looting the farms around his homestead. But Mr. Redd, you seem to be obsessed with the "Southern Way". Surely, you don't feel guilty after all this time has passed.
are you barney

Bexar, AR

#19647 Dec 20, 2012
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe my good Sir, the word you are seeking to release your frustration is Clone.
Not "Troll"
CLONE
I have been here since Redd started it.
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Jun 8, 2010 Judged:

Looks like Blanche Lincoln lives to fight another day. Did you vote in the June 8 election? Rick from little rock started it.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#19648 Dec 20, 2012
are you barney wrote:
<quoted text>
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Jun 8, 2010 Judged:
Looks like Blanche Lincoln lives to fight another day. Did you vote in the June 8 election? Rick from little rock started it.
If you happen to notice, Redd's IP often comes up as Little Rock also.

Suppose he could use more than one name, Churm?

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#19649 Dec 20, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>i'm sure no one really cares what you think but ... i love how you will not post to my threads but instead take an indirect approach... let me tell you something about the clip size since you clearly didinn't understand it from the post you "skimmed" over... a person with a 6 round clip can only kill,injure, or wound, at most 6 people without a reload... does that make sense?.. if people try to subdue the perpetrator then only 6 are in harms way instead of 16 .. make sense? because it should... and HELL yes i think its better 6 or less compared to 16 don't you?! what kind of monster are you really?... and to answer your second question NO i do not think someone with 6 rounds is less likely to commit something of this nature rather than someone with 16 .. but guess what they would more than likely not kill as many right? what is your way of thinking anyways? and anyone with any balls like those teachers had would know that if you have to reload then you are vulnerable... and if you haven't noticed MOST if not ALL of these crimes have took place on grounds that do not permit guns... and that most of these criminals have taken their own lives... and like i stated several times... when our for fathers wrote that they did not expect to see the kind of technology we have today and did not expect americans to use the technology on themselves in such ways... and you cannot tell me that any one of those great men that wrote the constitution would not feel the very same way i do ? or millions of others that feel the same way? lol then your just as crazy
I tried to post to your "thread" but after about six words the red message came on saying there were too many characters!

"a person with a 6 round clip can only kill,injure, or wound, at most 6 people...... if people try to subdue the perpetrator then only 6 are in harms way instead of 16 .."
A six round clip means NOTHING to me. One dead person is just as tragic as sixteen... or six, IMO. Murders aren't committed by clips, or by guns. This is a people problem, NOT a gun problem. My clip could hold 100 rounds, but not ONE person would end up dead from my gun, unless it was self-defense. And don't tell me that a well practiced gunman can't reload a new clip, or grab a different gun from his pocket, before a scared teacher takes even one step towards him- not that she would subdue him anyway....

"what kind of monster are you really?" You, Sir, are the monster! You are calling for only criminals to have heavy fire power against children and innocent adults. Why? Are you a potential shooter?

"anyone with any balls like those teachers had would know that if you have to reload then you are vulnerable.."
Have you ever been in a situation like that? It happens very fast. The teacher has no way of knowing how many people are involved, where others might be, etc... She likely did as she was told thinking that was the right thing to do. Vulnerability means nothing when the victims won't, or can't, react.

"if you haven't noticed MOST if not ALL of these crimes have took place on grounds that do not permit guns"
Actually, I HAVE NOTICED. DUH!

Nuff said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Dorado MAD 1 hr Camden Kid Toucher 12
Kasey doss Murphy 2 hr Sin 12
Dairy Queen (Feb '09) 2 hr Sin 69
El Dorado News 2 hr Sin 2
Chad Blocker? 2 hr Sin 23
Trashy girls 3 hr Jaded Jade 11
Amway hanky panky dolls 6 hr Camden Kid Toucher 4

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance