6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

posh

Marion, AR

#19522 Dec 18, 2012
you know what is keeping a lot of people down is the jobs are over seas. We used to make everything here and now the rich take there companies overseas. Then there are no jobs - then we get people like you talking big about how you should work or your a big lazy dummy. The dummy is the one that don't realize there is no where near enough jobs for everybody. That is a fact. You probably have stock in a few of those companies overseas yourself. I am so sick of hearing how anyone can just get up and go out and magic magic look I got a job! People like that clearly don't know reality at all period.
Curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#19523 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
In the form of welfare I am talking about a person doesn't get welfare without working. I'm not sure where the unemployment came in but I know that it runs out so I'm not sure what your saying. As far as work requirements, I have plenty of tenants who don't work at all. Their entire source of income comes from the U.S. government. I know this because that is the only income they list on their application and they tell me they don't work. I also see how upset they get when they are becoming too successful in the governments eyes and are in danger of losing government benefits. Like I said before, welfare is the largest form of slavery known to man. It keeps people down and keeps them from succeeding. The gap is too large for most to get across so they just stay and are angry at those wanting to "take their benefits". The democrats are the slave owners. I have answered your liberal democratic demonization talking points though they were not worthy of a response.
That is too bad, because your response was not worthy of the time it took to write it.

Looks like You lost twice in one effort.
Curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#19525 Dec 18, 2012
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Been busy Curmudgeon, what's the thrown out the day before low down.
17.10 (12.10) NBC are reporting that there was allegedly an altercation between Lanza and staff at Sandy Hook Elementary School the day before the shooting.

Officials say Lanza was involved in an argument at the school which involved himself and four other staff members. Of the four, three were murdered in the shooting spree while the fourth was not at school yesterday and is now being interviewed by federal and state investigators.---- My take on it is if the police had been involved this looney would have been sent for mental evaluation and maybe locked up. Its also speculated that he was upset because his mother was about to have him put away.
Curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#19526 Dec 18, 2012
Posts #19501 &#19523 are not me, some imposter is using my name.
Curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#19527 Dec 18, 2012
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
That is too bad, because your response was not worthy of the time it took to write it.
Not my post.
Curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#19528 Dec 18, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
In the form of welfare I am talking about a person doesn't get welfare without working. I'm not sure where the unemployment came in but I know that it runs out so I'm not sure what your saying. As far as work requirements, I have plenty of tenants who don't work at all. Their entire source of income comes from the U.S. government. I know this because that is the only income they list on their application and they tell me they don't work. I also see how upset they get when they are becoming too successful in the governments eyes and are in danger of losing government benefits. Like I said before, welfare is the largest form of slavery known to man. It keeps people down and keeps them from succeeding. The gap is too large for most to get across so they just stay and are angry at those wanting to "take their benefits". The democrats are the slave owners. I have answered your liberal democratic demonization talking points though they were not worthy of a response.
I agree with your assesment. some one else is using my user namr Post #19501 &#19523 are not me.
Curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#19529 Dec 18, 2012
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with your assesment. some one else is using my user namr Post #19501 &#19523 are not me.
Not my post.
Curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#19530 Dec 18, 2012
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/maya this is the only thing they found of the shooters compueter!
Redd Neckerson

United States

#19531 Dec 18, 2012
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Not my post.
Thought something wasn't kosher.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#19532 Dec 18, 2012
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
fkn troll, get your own user name
Curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#19533 Dec 18, 2012
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my post.
troll
Curmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#19534 Dec 18, 2012
Post #19533 is not me, some imposter is using my name.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#19535 Dec 18, 2012
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought something wasn't kosher.
Yep if isnt misspelled and have dexlexic mistakes it isnt me. and Im a conserevative.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#19536 Dec 18, 2012
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Not my post.
I had to do a double take on that one too!
You won't have that problem if you register.
Great Lakes

Henderson, NV

#19537 Dec 18, 2012
Watch out for those identity fakers but you can tell them because of where it says they are from underneath the name. yeah details count

United States

#19538 Dec 19, 2012
Well now maybe we can finally ban guns and have safe county!!!

United States

#19539 Dec 19, 2012
Time to repeal amendment 2!!!!!!!!

United States

#19540 Dec 19, 2012
Guest wrote:
Tell that to the folks in Chicago...

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#19541 Dec 19, 2012
Guest wrote:
How many kids are safer today because even stricter security measures are in place to keep those magic self-firing guns out of schools?
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#19542 Dec 19, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
good sir .. do not try to sound more incompetant than you already have.... i believe if you talk to any parent or grand parent or anyone with a child they would tell you the same thing ... now if gun men go elsewere where adults are present in the general public then that is a sacrafice me and millions of other parents are willing to make if it gives our children a chance to grow up .. those kids were between the ages of 6 and 10 .. and had their whole life ahead of them... i am not proposing that the gaurds in schools will stop all violence or might not cause it to spread elsewhere .. i am proposing; however, that it would cut down on the violence within schools... so if that means saving kids lives then i'm all for it .. if it somehow pushes the threat of that violence into the general public where grown adults are.. then guess what those adults, thanks to the 2nd amendment have the right to bear arms .. and i would take that chance anyday and so would those millions of american parents... you are just selfish ... your greed consumes your thought process to where your not only worried about your own money but the money of specific individuals that tell you the opposing party is in place to take all your money... and in my previous post i said no fully automatic shotguns so that takes them out of the equation .. any pump action or bolt action shotgun or rifle with a load of 5 rounds is far better than a 30 round semi auto clip... and may allow those in the LOF to take action to subdue the perpetrator...and i said 40% with the millions involved 10% is a huge difference... and that is why we have to implement the laws immediatly... that's not to say after the laws are ennacted that it will not take several years to get things semi under control and that something like this would not happen again in the near future after the bill's passing... and again let me tell you this noone with any commons sense can clearly sit here and say that it is anyones right that isn't involved in the military or police force to say that someone needs a semiauto AK47 and AR15 or semi auto shotgun or any gun of that caliber that is semi auto ... and anyone that thinks otherwise is just plain ignorant..during the time the costitution was written they did not know of these types of guns nor did they ever thinkn guns like this would ever exists.. and yes you are reaching into far more families lives when you start taking away certain tv shows, games, and other tv media they've grown accustome too .. and that is not the problem the parenting of certain families is the actual problem .. and even then if you have a crazy you don't know about then it's beyond anyones control... and those kids can just as easily get a gun as they can a game.. so get over yourself... your logic makes no sense .. and now your talking about boycotting successful companies during a recession and while our country is still looming in the aftermath? lol what a joke.. you could of used anykind of example and that is not what you did sir you did demonize those people read your posts... and people just don't become crazy.. genetics or some kind of dramatic trauma is what makes people crazy .. not playing call of duty on an xbox...and whoose taking away rights? i said nothing about that .. i said that military grade weapons do not belong on the street and that clip sizes should be shrunk plain and simple .. get it right... that is exactly why noone can have a conversation with people who think the way you do..now what you are talking about is taking away peoples rights to freedom of speech and basic freedoms other countries are dying to recieve.. i am just simply revising a law that has no clarity... i'm not talking aobut taking away hunting rifles, bows, muzzleloaders, or shotguns, i am talking about taking away the semi auto ones and reducing the clip size for those that are left.. had to take out all your ramble to fit mine in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juice Bruce (May '15) 1 hr Gaytard 20
Hot shots 2 hr Bruce eads 114
Debt Collector 2 hr Checks and Flames 4
Westside funds 3 hr well 3
Developments in the Steven Wade Miller case. (Jul '15) 4 hr Anonymous 49
Clean harbors 4 hr Carlos Hathcock 15
Suddenlink phone outage? Sat Satan 5

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance