Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>before anyone should post an answer to the above mentioned questions ... some important questions should be asked and answered... what makes you think that people making under that amount will have to pay more ? how will they pay more? and how do you know that the administration has no intention on reducing the deficit? and i do not think your wrong.. i know your wrong and have proved it time and time again.
I will give you the math one more time. We owe $16,000,000,000,000. The United States adds $1,400,000,000,000 in new debt every year. Roughly 165,000,000 people are in the workforce and pay taxes. The average wage for each Amreican is roughly $26,000 which is based off of the entire population of 310,000,000. Since only 165,000,000 work, the average income for those working is about $49,000. If the 165,000,000 who work are the only ones who contribute their taxes, then they will be the ones who have to foot the bill for our debt.$16,000,000,000,000 divided by 165,000,000 comes to $97,000.00 per person or $194,000.00 per household. If each person makes $49,000 per year is on the hook for $97,000 the numbers simply don't work. Add the additional $8500 in new debt per year for each person and the numbers really don't work. Obama says that he will only tax those households making over $250,000 per year which is only about 1 in 50. There are about 116,000,000 households in America. That means that 2,320,000 households will be expected to pay $16,000,000,000,000 in unfunded debt for our country. This means that each household that only makes $250,000 per year will be on the hook for about $7,000,000 for the current debt and will have to add $604,000 every single year in new debt for the $1,400,000,000,000 we add to the 16,000,000,000,000. Remember, these numbers are in addition to the taxes all of these individuals already pay.
These figures lead me to beileve that the threshold of those who see extra taxes will come way below the $250,000 threshold. My guess is it will end at $50,000 which still won't be enough considering just how much we owe. The simple math of the problem is what leads me to believe that our government, republican and democrat, have no intention of paying any of this back. If they do think that America can afford to pay it back then they are the worst possible people America could have in control of our financial future. This is my side of the argument and why I believe what I believe. Now, if you would please use whatever numbers the Obama administration is using and take me through the "path to prosperity" Obama seems to be preaching that his budget will take us down. If you give me your numbers I will give them a fair shake. Believe me, the last thing I want is for America to fall. I would love to see America prosper whether it is under Obama or whoever. I simply don't think Obama's policies will do anything but bring us to our financial knees.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is why are these individuals not getting the help they need? Not money, but help. Why are those who are on the government dole not required to go to classes to learn simple life skills like balancing a checkbook or how credit cards work so they don't get themselves in trouble? Why are they not required to work? I say they should work local government jobs to save the tax payers money. They are already getting benefits so no further payment would be needed. The abuse of government programs is what rubs me wrong the most. Give those who need help the help they deserve but also give them the tools they need to climb out of the hole they are in, not just money hoping they will be motivated and disciplined enough to use it to better themselves.
"I say they should work local government jobs to save the tax payers money."

Ummm, just a thought, but for those who are currently working in "government jobs," you would be calling for their layoffs. How would that solve the problem when now you just have a different group of people getting on the government dole?

Another thing; the government has no interest in people learning to balance a checkbook or keeping them from going deeply into debt. Keeping people broke, poor and barely scraping by is just what the government needs to make and keep people dependant on them. That's how they stay in power.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>your crazy arming more peoplle does not solve the problem... schools .. all schools .. need security gaurds that are trained for these types of situations and can act accordingly .. but even then .. they cannot stop someone if they rush the building with an AK 47 or AR 15 period... there are crazy people out there and things like this WILL happen again .. there is no way to stop it or slow it down unless the assault weapons ban goes into effect and get some of these semi auto weapons off the street.
Murder has already been banned. If people don't obey THAT law, how do you make them obey a gun law?

The ONLY way to stop, or reduce the number of people killed in mass shootings, is to let the people who work in those places be armed with concealed weapons- on their person, NOT in their purse!

As long as "gun-free zones" remain gun free, there will continue to be shootings of innocent people who have no way to defend themselves or defend the children who trust the adults to keep them safe.

I call for parents to homeschool their kids until gun bans are lifted from schools. Then they don't have to worry about a crazed madman taking over a school where defensive action is illegal.

I NEVER, EVER heard of school shootings before they became gun-free zones!

BTW, they aren't drug-free either. You people are all fooling yourselves to think these feel good laws work.

You cannot uninvent something. Guns are here to stay, therefore, law-abiding trained people need to be trusted to be the first line of defense when something like that happens.

If a teacher, principal or other sachool worker had been armed, most likely fewer people would have been killed.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>why do you automatically suggest that democrats completely control the inner cities? have you ever even been to one? and if so what leads you to believe that all of those bad things are caused by democrats? most of that crime infact.. is caused by young punks that have no political affiliation ... so which democrats are making these bad things happen? and so people having babies out of wedlock is democrats fault too? what proof do you have of that .. is joe biden going around telling young men that they must have kids without being married?... and so everyone on welfare and lack of pride is also a democrat?... how do you know this ? i look at democrats everyday that have neither of the two... some republicans liek to demonize things they know nothing about and categorize them and group them with the whole party for their own advantage..and the only one blaming others is you my friend.
"most of that crime infact.. is caused by young punks that have no political affiliation"
It is not the democrats personally "making" kids do bad things. It is the liberal policies they support and promote. They don't believe kids need a stable home environment with a mother AND a father. They don't want kids learning about God and his teachings. They don't want kids to be punished for misbehaving. They believe bad people are that way because of some cause beyond their control, therefore shouldn't have to take responsibility for their actions. I could go on and on. Mostly though, I believe it is lack of religion in schools.(And I am not even a religious person.) My family never went to church. But I was told God was always watching me. That was enough to keep me in line.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
"most of that crime infact.. is caused by young punks that have no political affiliation"
It is not the democrats personally "making" kids do bad things. It is the liberal policies they support and promote. They don't believe kids need a stable home environment with a mother AND a father. They don't want kids learning about God and his teachings. They don't want kids to be punished for misbehaving. They believe bad people are that way because of some cause beyond their control, therefore shouldn't have to take responsibility for their actions. I could go on and on. Mostly though, I believe it is lack of religion in schools.(And I am not even a religious person.) My family never went to church

But I was told God was always watching me. That was enough to keep me in line.
So are aliens, I shouldn't tell you this, but in fact most of the old abandoned Titan missile sites are now being used as alien breeding grounds. In fact the mild earthquake tremors we've been experiencing here in Central Arkansas are in reality the result of massive complexes being constructed under those silos and throughout America. Arkansas was chosen especially for it's high Black Bird population, seems Black Birds are a food source all across the Cosmos.

Obama knows this because he is an alien himself, soon Democrats will reveal themselves.

I've got to go...I think the Magic 12 agents have monitored my computer and are breaking in as we speak.

Besides, I've had enough of y'all for a while.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
"I say they should work local government jobs to save the tax payers money."
Ummm, just a thought, but for those who are currently working in "government jobs," you would be calling for their layoffs. How would that solve the problem when now you just have a different group of people getting on the government dole?
Another thing; the government has no interest in people learning to balance a checkbook or keeping them from going deeply into debt. Keeping people broke, poor and barely scraping by is just what the government needs to make and keep people dependant on them. That's how they stay in power.
This is true that those in the unemployment lines would simply swap places but we would be taking one who wants to be unemployed and replacing them with those that want to work. People who want to work can gernerally find employment. It's all about saving tax dollars. It's never gonna happen anyway because the second part of your post is spot on.
cunune

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

youtube.com/watch ... Free-Dumb votes? No I didnt vote today other than Political Elections I'll find
something to vote on
Noticed

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
So are aliens, I shouldn't tell you this, but in fact most of the old abandoned Titan missile sites are now being used as alien breeding grounds. In fact the mild earthquake tremors we've been experiencing here in Central Arkansas are in reality the result of massive complexes being constructed under those silos and throughout America. Arkansas was chosen especially for it's high Black Bird population, seems Black Birds are a food source all across the Cosmos.
Obama knows this because he is an alien himself, soon Democrats will reveal themselves.
I've got to go...I think the Magic 12 agents have monitored my computer and are breaking in as we speak.
Besides, I've had enough of y'all for a while.
The aliens just tell you that so they can breed with you, those alien guys will say just about anything to have sex with you or Barney.
JUST WHAT I THOUGHT

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Noticed wrote:
<quoted text>
The aliens just tell you that so they can breed with you, those alien guys will say just about anything to have sex with you or Barney.
I was wondering where Barney III was at, now I know.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Noticed wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a man who knows from experience. ;>)
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Didn't take Redd long to come back in his red knickers, bet he thinks he's Santa Claus or some shit.
JUST WHAT I THOUGHT

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a man who knows from experience. ;>)
That hint of jealously in Noticed's post was a dead give away, don't you think Redd?

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
Didn't take Redd long to come back in his red knickers, bet he thinks he's Santa Claus or some shit.
In the spirit of Christmas giving O.A. why don't you ask Redd to give his Ideas of who he thinks you may be?

WHAT YA SAY.......... Give it a shot.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

JUST WHAT I THOUGHT wrote:
<quoted text>
That hint of jealously in Noticed's post was a dead give away, don't you think Redd?
Tell me some more about how you hate Negros.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

JUST WHAT I THOUGHT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I thought I was responding to the Lovely Lisa...who is really a boy who, thinks he's a man.
Post Turtle

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Come on media give it a rest. You people talking about this 24/7 isn't doing anyone any good at all. This 24/7 on the news stations can cause copy cats. It has put people over the top before. So maybe you should FTFU before some other bat chit crazy killer wakes up. If you have something new to say then say it and go away...
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Post Turtle wrote:
Come on media give it a rest. You people talking about this 24/7 isn't doing anyone any good at all. This 24/7 on the news stations can cause copy cats. It has put people over the top before. So maybe you should FTFU before some other bat chit crazy killer wakes up. If you have something new to say then say it and go away...
Thankx.

Aye we need to hit the weed spot dawg we dankruptin' da werld.

Or as interpreted by oLd aRmY.

Yes we awe out of Wiwd Tuwkey and the Democwats awe wuining the wowwd
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

You and Barney guessed wrong Redd.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
You and Barney guessed wrong Redd.
I was not guessing O. A., I was telling you to issue a invitation to Redd.

Curmudgeon

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Ill agree the preppers you see in TV appear to be looney tunes. However there was a missed opportunity to prevent this tragedy. The day before four people threw this individual out of the school. There are laws against his behavior on the day prior to his commiting that dispicable act. Why didnt those school officials get the police involved? Why werent they doing their job & duty and make shure charges were filed and a restraining order placed upon this deranged person? Was it because his mother was a former teacher & friend? I know its not politically correct but it needs to be brought up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Morgan and her boyfriend Thomas leave Ma... 29 min Marsha 9
Orrell's Garage (Sep '12) 35 min Duck lover 74
Brandy Alewine fantasy world ends 39 min Incorrect 35
? Susan Cary ? 56 min Systems 8
Baby Doctor 1 hr Burp 4
Festival group tells Mayor to Back Off 12 hr Joel 19
hot shot cops 12 hr ho hum 5
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs