Yes

No

Other (explain below)

dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19449 Dec 16, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Use the numbers that the Democratic party is throwing around. Obama and his administration claim to have it all figured out so use the numbers in their budget. I don't find it a bit funny how the election turned out. I never take my business lightly. Exactly what civil rights and liberties could we lose? Who exactly are the people like me? That sounds like stereotyping to me. I am actually interested to see if you will even take the challenge on the numbers, though I bet you won't. You will instead continue to tell me how comprehensive and factual your answers have been though you haven't given any numbers in this scenario I have asked you to explain. I really am interested to see what civil rights and liberties you come up with.
i have saw the numbers but like i said i am not a professional on the subject so i will leave the number crunching to them...we could have lost the right of bodily integrity by overturning roe vs wade.. we could have lost the freedom of assembly nationwide... and we could have lost the right of freedom from "forced labor" since romney wanted americans stacked up in bunks in so called housing facilities like the chinese workers in a company he invested in... and people like you ..are people who take all the facts and still don't want to accept them as truth .. those people... i have provided the presidents budget plan that is my numbers that's all you need
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19450 Dec 16, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
They say they can pay down the debt yet the only tax increases they have proposed (out loud and publicly) have been on those making more than $250K per year. Don't worry Barney, I know and I believe you do too that either every tax payer will eventually be choked out by these taxes OR, more likely, the Obama administration has no intention of paying the debt at all and they just used the "tax the rich" talking points to make the 90% hate the 10% and vote for Obama. It worked. Either scenario is not a good thing and completely irresponsible. If you think I'm wrong, then please use whatever numbers you like and prove me otherwise. I don't expect you to dig all the way down to the bottom of each number unless you feel you need to to make a point. All I want is a government that lives within its means and allows it's people to be as free as possible. That isn't what we have now.
before anyone should post an answer to the above mentioned questions ... some important questions should be asked and answered... what makes you think that people making under that amount will have to pay more ? how will they pay more? and how do you know that the administration has no intention on reducing the deficit? and i do not think your wrong.. i know your wrong and have proved it time and time again.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19451 Dec 16, 2012
Politics aside, you can see children in almost any community, so isolated from the norm, reaching out for any form of recognition or approval.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19452 Dec 16, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>If you have ANY common sense you know the difference between news and entertainment. FOX has news programs and entertinment programs, they even will tell you which is which. MSNBC and the other idiots pose everything as NEWS!They attempt to make the news and not just report it. Those other networks are for the weak minded kool-aid drinking cult following liberals who can't think for themselves.
all fox news is ..is entertainment.. they do not tell you which ones are entertainment... do you take everything hannity or oriely say as fact? if you do then maybe your the one with no common sense... those to consistantly impose their opinions on both of their shows.. on the oher hand... other networks do nothing of the sort.. they may say "that's my opinion" but ... you can clearly distinguish what is their opinion and what the actual news and facts are ... where as fox you cannot and are led to believe what those broadcasters and hosts want you to believe.. occasionally they let a fact slide in there but quickly switch to how to bake a cake with less calories and that favorite soda you never knew about.. lol what kind of news is that?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19453 Dec 16, 2012
Blame game wrote:
<quoted text>I see prosperity, solid core values, a hard work ethic and outstanding morals not only in my family but in my community. In the inner cities I see democrat control, lying, stealing, cheating, murdering thugs. I see babies born out of wedlock at an astounding rate. I see welfare and no pride in the way one lives or conducts themselves. You may live that way but it doesn't mean the rest of us or the country has to. Pick yourself up by the boot straps and make something of yourself man. Stop blaming others.....
why do you automatically suggest that democrats completely control the inner cities? have you ever even been to one? and if so what leads you to believe that all of those bad things are caused by democrats? most of that crime infact.. is caused by young punks that have no political affiliation ... so which democrats are making these bad things happen? and so people having babies out of wedlock is democrats fault too? what proof do you have of that .. is joe biden going around telling young men that they must have kids without being married?... and so everyone on welfare and lack of pride is also a democrat?... how do you know this ? i look at democrats everyday that have neither of the two... some republicans liek to demonize things they know nothing about and categorize them and group them with the whole party for their own advantage..and the only one blaming others is you my friend.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19455 Dec 16, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is why are these individuals not getting the help they need? Not money, but help. Why are those who are on the government dole not required to go to classes to learn simple life skills like balancing a checkbook or how credit cards work so they don't get themselves in trouble? Why are they not required to work? I say they should work local government jobs to save the tax payers money. They are already getting benefits so no further payment would be needed. The abuse of government programs is what rubs me wrong the most. Give those who need help the help they deserve but also give them the tools they need to climb out of the hole they are in, not just money hoping they will be motivated and disciplined enough to use it to better themselves.
i'm sure they know how but had rough times.. how do you know what their situation was that got them into the mess they are in? and what do you mean why are they not required to work? for which program? unemployment or what type of welfare are you talking about?...and yah that makes sense put them in positions of power after getting into a mess themselves.. the "government" on any level is already in a mess .. so adding more troubles to the equation solves nothing... i agree that abuse of these programs are bad.. but laws have to be changed and that takes time .. especiallly when neither side is focust on the subject.. and creating more government programs to "help" those in need is not the answer either... that just means more wasteful spending.. people are either gonna learn ..or their not .. that simple.. no need to throw more money down the hole to help them... everyone that draws these checks or recieves help are grown adults.. they can either take responsibility for themselves.. or we need to set up certain entitlements that allows them a time period.. the same as unemployment.. to either better themselves or do without.. alot of people of mid to upper incomes are winding up homeless because they do not want to work for a pay cut .. well guess what .. now adays a job is a job and everyone that has one should be thankful and those who do not should not let a pay difference affect their decision to leave or join the workforce.. you have people drawing unemployment and waiting until it runs out and possibly have to sell everything because they are looking in the wrong places.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19456 Dec 16, 2012
U R Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dork on the same day this tragedy happened a nut like you in China ran into a school and stabbed 21 children. Do you want to ban knifes also idiot?
no but those people could have taken action against a knife.. just the same as those terroist on the plane with simple box cutters... people can take action against defense mechanisms such as knife or blade .. when in numbers.. and do not call me an idiot when you know better.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19458 Dec 16, 2012
Wrap yourself in the flag, associate yourself with vets, and ever so slightly change you name. Just what the Republican Party doesn't need to be connected with as evidenced by our last election.

Is there no more fiscally responsible, old time Republicans anymore. Where's Everett Dirksen when you need him?

I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times.-
Everett Dirksen
Dont know nothin

Mountain Home, AR

#19459 Dec 16, 2012
you dont know nothin.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19460 Dec 16, 2012
[QUOTE who=you dont know nothin.[/QUOTE]

Maybe not, probably "Dont know nothin" at all, but my ancestors belonged to the real clan, not the Nazi clan of today.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#19461 Dec 16, 2012
Old Army wrote:
Sorry to hear that Raptor, but there are thousands of folks that die in rollover accidents because they were ejected and crushed by their own vehicle.
I realize that is true. But it really comes down to everyone obeying the rules of the road and people paying attention to their driving. This could virtually eliminate accidents from happening in the first place. The seatbelt law is comparable to telling people they should wear body armor because thousands of people are killed by guns every year. Body armor could prevent many deaths!
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#19462 Dec 16, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>your crazy arming more peoplle does not solve the problem... schools .. all schools .. need security gaurds that are trained for these types of situations and can act accordingly .. but even then .. they cannot stop someone if they rush the building with an AK 47 or AR 15 period... there are crazy people out there and things like this WILL happen again .. there is no way to stop it or slow it down unless the assault weapons ban goes into effect and get some of these semi auto weapons off the street.
Arming more people will not solve the problem but neither will taking guns away from law abiding citizens and adding more taxes to citizens who pay their property taxes to schools or sales taxes that afford police officers. There will always be a black market and that market will either stay the same if our gun laws stay the same or it will expand if strict gun control laws are enacted. This is another problem I have with the democratic party. They seem to believe that we just need to react to the recent tragedies with more strict gun laws but leave the culture that is cultivating these sick individuals the same. Music, video games, movies and tv shows, less focus on the family structure in leiu of focus on broken families, politicians creating tension between individuals with differences, and a host of other issues are all seeds and fertilizers for shaping the type of individuals that would carry out the type of act we saw play out in Conn. this past Friday. If we don't change our culture, and I don't think we will or even want to, then this type of thing will become common place. We must teach our children responsibility and accountability. Parents should never buy their children the type of video games like Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, or a host of other violent, sex, and drug filled games. Parents should not allow their children to listen to music that promotes violence, pre-marital sex, or anything else that could hurt a person if that person decided to engage in it. Anyone who thinks that kids, and adults for that matter, are not influenced by the products of our culture is simply naieve. For instance, why do you see kids dressing in the goth style? Goth is as far away from today's mainstream culture as you can get. The only explination is the bands that sing that type of music dress like that so the kids that listen to that music immulate their "heros". The signs are all around us but we refuse to acknowledge that they are the cause and not the fact that citizens have guns.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#19463 Dec 16, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>i'm sure they know how but had rough times.. how do you know what their situation was that got them into the mess they are in? and what do you mean why are they not required to work? for which program? unemployment or what type of welfare are you talking about?...and yah that makes sense put them in positions of power after getting into a mess themselves.. the "government" on any level is already in a mess .. so adding more troubles to the equation solves nothing... i agree that abuse of these programs are bad.. but laws have to be changed and that takes time .. especiallly when neither side is focust on the subject.. and creating more government programs to "help" those in need is not the answer either... that just means more wasteful spending.. people are either gonna learn ..or their not .. that simple.. no need to throw more money down the hole to help them... everyone that draws these checks or recieves help are grown adults.. they can either take responsibility for themselves.. or we need to set up certain entitlements that allows them a time period.. the same as unemployment.. to either better themselves or do without.. alot of people of mid to upper incomes are winding up homeless because they do not want to work for a pay cut .. well guess what .. now adays a job is a job and everyone that has one should be thankful and those who do not should not let a pay difference affect their decision to leave or join the workforce.. you have people drawing unemployment and waiting until it runs out and possibly have to sell everything because they are looking in the wrong places.
The percentage of those that have had times that are out of their control or so rough that they need to take advantage of every single program the government offers is probably smaller than the 2% that has been demonized in the past 5 years. I have rental property so I see all of the bad decisions many of my tenants make and I also see how they could easily better themselves even with the money they currently make. On occassion, when the tenant opens a door of opportunity, I will offer some very simple suggestions on how they can help themselves. How many do you think have ever taken my suggestion or inquired about other things? I'll give you a hint. It's less than 1. It has made me realize that these individuals who need help will have to be required to better themselves until they can see the benefit for themselves. The more money they get the farther down the hole they go. This is why recipients of ANY government assistance should be required to work for that money. By saying they should work in government you do realize I'm not talking about elected officials. It doesn't even have to be in government. It could be free labor for businesses like cleaning or running errands or whatever. But they need to have to work for their income just like everyone else. You say that they are adults and can take responsibility for themselves. Do you see that happening now more times than not or do you see the same abuse that I do? As for unemployment, do you think if unemployment benefits were not so good, that people would ride it out to the end? Everytime someone does that the cost of goods goes up along with employers unemployment insurance premiums. That cost simply gets passed down to the consumers.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#19464 Dec 16, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>why do you automatically suggest that democrats completely control the inner cities? have you ever even been to one? and if so what leads you to believe that all of those bad things are caused by democrats? most of that crime infact.. is caused by young punks that have no political affiliation ... so which democrats are making these bad things happen? and so people having babies out of wedlock is democrats fault too? what proof do you have of that .. is joe biden going around telling young men that they must have kids without being married?... and so everyone on welfare and lack of pride is also a democrat?... how do you know this ? i look at democrats everyday that have neither of the two... some republicans liek to demonize things they know nothing about and categorize them and group them with the whole party for their own advantage..and the only one blaming others is you my friend.
Democrats do control the inner city. Community organizers are in the inner city spreading the democratic message offering hope and ,more imprortantly to the residents, free stuff. Crimes by young punks that are angry at the hand life has dealt them from being promised so much yet delivered so little. Ask those young punks who they would vote for if they did vote. The overwhelming consensus would be democrat. There is a reason for that. Yes babies out of wedlock is as bad of an epidemic as it is because of democrats promising more money for each child. Most of those children are seen as income and not the innocent children they should be. The vast majority of welfare recipients vote democrat all the way down the board, especially if welfare has become a way of life for them. It's not blaming anyone, it's simply the way it is. If you promise someone who is lazy and doesn't want to work, more money without having to work, then you will get that person's support. The longer someone stays unemployed, the less that person wants to actually get back into the workforce. Tie that back to more money without having to work and you will get all the support you can handle. Humans are geared to take the path of least resistance. We have to condition ourselves to do otherwise. The more the environment opens the path of least resistance, the more people will follow it.
Voter

Duluth, GA

#19465 Dec 16, 2012
Obama is a lying sack of Muslim shit.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#19467 Dec 16, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>before anyone should post an answer to the above mentioned questions ... some important questions should be asked and answered... what makes you think that people making under that amount will have to pay more ? how will they pay more? and how do you know that the administration has no intention on reducing the deficit? and i do not think your wrong.. i know your wrong and have proved it time and time again.
I will give you the math one more time. We owe $16,000,000,000,000. The United States adds $1,400,000,000,000 in new debt every year. Roughly 165,000,000 people are in the workforce and pay taxes. The average wage for each Amreican is roughly $26,000 which is based off of the entire population of 310,000,000. Since only 165,000,000 work, the average income for those working is about $49,000. If the 165,000,000 who work are the only ones who contribute their taxes, then they will be the ones who have to foot the bill for our debt.$16,000,000,000,000 divided by 165,000,000 comes to $97,000.00 per person or $194,000.00 per household. If each person makes $49,000 per year is on the hook for $97,000 the numbers simply don't work. Add the additional $8500 in new debt per year for each person and the numbers really don't work. Obama says that he will only tax those households making over $250,000 per year which is only about 1 in 50. There are about 116,000,000 households in America. That means that 2,320,000 households will be expected to pay $16,000,000,000,000 in unfunded debt for our country. This means that each household that only makes $250,000 per year will be on the hook for about $7,000,000 for the current debt and will have to add $604,000 every single year in new debt for the $1,400,000,000,000 we add to the 16,000,000,000,000. Remember, these numbers are in addition to the taxes all of these individuals already pay.
These figures lead me to beileve that the threshold of those who see extra taxes will come way below the $250,000 threshold. My guess is it will end at $50,000 which still won't be enough considering just how much we owe. The simple math of the problem is what leads me to believe that our government, republican and democrat, have no intention of paying any of this back. If they do think that America can afford to pay it back then they are the worst possible people America could have in control of our financial future. This is my side of the argument and why I believe what I believe. Now, if you would please use whatever numbers the Obama administration is using and take me through the "path to prosperity" Obama seems to be preaching that his budget will take us down. If you give me your numbers I will give them a fair shake. Believe me, the last thing I want is for America to fall. I would love to see America prosper whether it is under Obama or whoever. I simply don't think Obama's policies will do anything but bring us to our financial knees.

SE Michigan

#19469 Dec 16, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is why are these individuals not getting the help they need? Not money, but help. Why are those who are on the government dole not required to go to classes to learn simple life skills like balancing a checkbook or how credit cards work so they don't get themselves in trouble? Why are they not required to work? I say they should work local government jobs to save the tax payers money. They are already getting benefits so no further payment would be needed. The abuse of government programs is what rubs me wrong the most. Give those who need help the help they deserve but also give them the tools they need to climb out of the hole they are in, not just money hoping they will be motivated and disciplined enough to use it to better themselves.
"I say they should work local government jobs to save the tax payers money."

Ummm, just a thought, but for those who are currently working in "government jobs," you would be calling for their layoffs. How would that solve the problem when now you just have a different group of people getting on the government dole?

Another thing; the government has no interest in people learning to balance a checkbook or keeping them from going deeply into debt. Keeping people broke, poor and barely scraping by is just what the government needs to make and keep people dependant on them. That's how they stay in power.

SE Michigan

#19470 Dec 16, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>your crazy arming more peoplle does not solve the problem... schools .. all schools .. need security gaurds that are trained for these types of situations and can act accordingly .. but even then .. they cannot stop someone if they rush the building with an AK 47 or AR 15 period... there are crazy people out there and things like this WILL happen again .. there is no way to stop it or slow it down unless the assault weapons ban goes into effect and get some of these semi auto weapons off the street.
Murder has already been banned. If people don't obey THAT law, how do you make them obey a gun law?

The ONLY way to stop, or reduce the number of people killed in mass shootings, is to let the people who work in those places be armed with concealed weapons- on their person, NOT in their purse!

As long as "gun-free zones" remain gun free, there will continue to be shootings of innocent people who have no way to defend themselves or defend the children who trust the adults to keep them safe.

I call for parents to homeschool their kids until gun bans are lifted from schools. Then they don't have to worry about a crazed madman taking over a school where defensive action is illegal.

I NEVER, EVER heard of school shootings before they became gun-free zones!

BTW, they aren't drug-free either. You people are all fooling yourselves to think these feel good laws work.

You cannot uninvent something. Guns are here to stay, therefore, law-abiding trained people need to be trusted to be the first line of defense when something like that happens.

If a teacher, principal or other sachool worker had been armed, most likely fewer people would have been killed.

SE Michigan

#19471 Dec 16, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>why do you automatically suggest that democrats completely control the inner cities? have you ever even been to one? and if so what leads you to believe that all of those bad things are caused by democrats? most of that crime infact.. is caused by young punks that have no political affiliation ... so which democrats are making these bad things happen? and so people having babies out of wedlock is democrats fault too? what proof do you have of that .. is joe biden going around telling young men that they must have kids without being married?... and so everyone on welfare and lack of pride is also a democrat?... how do you know this ? i look at democrats everyday that have neither of the two... some republicans liek to demonize things they know nothing about and categorize them and group them with the whole party for their own advantage..and the only one blaming others is you my friend.
"most of that crime infact.. is caused by young punks that have no political affiliation"
It is not the democrats personally "making" kids do bad things. It is the liberal policies they support and promote. They don't believe kids need a stable home environment with a mother AND a father. They don't want kids learning about God and his teachings. They don't want kids to be punished for misbehaving. They believe bad people are that way because of some cause beyond their control, therefore shouldn't have to take responsibility for their actions. I could go on and on. Mostly though, I believe it is lack of religion in schools.(And I am not even a religious person.) My family never went to church. But I was told God was always watching me. That was enough to keep me in line.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19472 Dec 16, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
"most of that crime infact.. is caused by young punks that have no political affiliation"
It is not the democrats personally "making" kids do bad things. It is the liberal policies they support and promote. They don't believe kids need a stable home environment with a mother AND a father. They don't want kids learning about God and his teachings. They don't want kids to be punished for misbehaving. They believe bad people are that way because of some cause beyond their control, therefore shouldn't have to take responsibility for their actions. I could go on and on. Mostly though, I believe it is lack of religion in schools.(And I am not even a religious person.) My family never went to church

But I was told God was always watching me. That was enough to keep me in line.
So are aliens, I shouldn't tell you this, but in fact most of the old abandoned Titan missile sites are now being used as alien breeding grounds. In fact the mild earthquake tremors we've been experiencing here in Central Arkansas are in reality the result of massive complexes being constructed under those silos and throughout America. Arkansas was chosen especially for it's high Black Bird population, seems Black Birds are a food source all across the Cosmos.

Obama knows this because he is an alien himself, soon Democrats will reveal themselves.

I've got to go...I think the Magic 12 agents have monitored my computer and are breaking in as we speak.

Besides, I've had enough of y'all for a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parkers Chapel Elementary 15 min Bada bing 3
Black on Black Crime 5 hr saddened 16
Fireworks- July 4th 6 hr sixtyeight 2
New Text Scam 7 hr No name 11
Kristen Ashley 10 hr yep! 2
Ricky Roton In The Slammer 10 hr defencesive driving 31
How Does UC Jail Get By With Putting Females on... 10 hr been there 21
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE