created by: Rick | Jun 8, 2010

Arkansas

5,829 votes

Did you vote today?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
18,281 - 18,300 of 29,093 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19413
Dec 14, 2012
 
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Medicaid recipients regularly, I see the abuse, I see the squalor and the lack of initiative, the unintended consequence, but worst of all I see the children doomed to the same fate.
Medicare and Social Security is not the problem, Medicaid is.
The question is why are these individuals not getting the help they need? Not money, but help. Why are those who are on the government dole not required to go to classes to learn simple life skills like balancing a checkbook or how credit cards work so they don't get themselves in trouble? Why are they not required to work? I say they should work local government jobs to save the tax payers money. They are already getting benefits so no further payment would be needed. The abuse of government programs is what rubs me wrong the most. Give those who need help the help they deserve but also give them the tools they need to climb out of the hole they are in, not just money hoping they will be motivated and disciplined enough to use it to better themselves.
Curmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19414
Dec 14, 2012
 
Redd wrote:
What most of you don't seem to understand..it's not the black man, the brown man, the Asians nor the Arab that is this Country's problem. The problem in this Country is the deterioration of the the white man. If we demanded of our children the work ethic and principles our grandfathers demanded, well you know the rest. Many of us have had it too easy, been too coddled and too spoiled. We are the problem, instead of looking at the inner cities as the problem, look around your own town...maybe within your own family.
I agree to a certian extent. but the fact remains if all the black people dissappeared from the planet the white peoplw would have fewer problems. If the White people all dissappeared the black folks would have more problems. Look at hati for example that is a poster boy example at what blacks can accomplish without whitey opressing them. they only invented one thing (the Hatian Necktie) the only thing they excel at is making more Hatians. I brought my children up to know what it means to be white. Things like dont have sex with someone you wouldnt marry. When you make a deal or give your word you keep it even if it hurts. Dont take unfair advantage or allow others to take unfair advantage of you. Learn to Know How to be self reliant. Strive to be a Producer (maker) rather than a Parasite (taker) Dont wine and make excuses. The fact is your well being doesnt necessairly depend on other people things or conditions. Call me racist it dont matter. I have a counstitional right to think any way I want!
Curmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19415
Dec 14, 2012
 
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is why are these individuals not getting the help they need? Not money, but help. Why are those who are on the government dole not required to go to classes to learn simple life skills like balancing a checkbook or how credit cards work so they don't get themselves in trouble? Why are they not required to work? I say they should work local government jobs to save the tax payers money. They are already getting benefits so no further payment would be needed. The abuse of government programs is what rubs me wrong the most. Give those who need help the help they deserve but also give them the tools they need to climb out of the hole they are in, not just money hoping they will be motivated and disciplined enough to use it to better themselves.
You know the answer. Its because the politicians get elected and reelected by letting the parasites vote themselves money from the public coffers. thats why DumBama got elected & reelected. Of course Romney wouldnt have done anything to change the status quoe.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19416
Dec 15, 2012
 
The Haiti example does make one think. The Dominican Republic and Haiti both occupy Espanola but they are as different than night and day. I and many Americans gave money to the Red Cross for Haitian earthquake relief and now three years later the RC still are begging for more money for Haiti.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19417
Dec 15, 2012
 
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I agree to a certian extent. but the fact remains if all the black people dissappeared from the planet the white peoplw would have fewer problems. If the White people all dissappeared the black folks would have more problems. Look at hati for example that is a poster boy example at what blacks can accomplish without whitey opressing them. they only invented one thing (the Hatian Necktie) the only thing they excel at is making more Hatians. I brought my children up to know what it means to be white. Things like dont have sex with someone you wouldnt marry. When you make a deal or give your word you keep it even if it hurts. Dont take unfair advantage or allow others to take unfair advantage of you. Learn to Know How to be self reliant. Strive to be a Producer (maker) rather than a Parasite (taker) Dont wine and make excuses. The fact is your well being doesnt necessairly depend on other people things or conditions. Call me racist it dont matter. I have a counstitional right to think any way I want!
We have the legal right to believe any way we choose within the law, the main reason I am a Democrat, because I see those rights threatened by the Conservative leadership .

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19418
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you not only feel compelled to read but you respond also. That speaks volumes about your mental state. It is obvious, you might even say Captain Obvious that I own you Punk. Now dance for me......
LOL, nice try.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19419
Dec 15, 2012
 
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is why are these individuals not getting the help they need? Not money, but help. Why are those who are on the government dole not required to go to classes to learn simple life skills like balancing a checkbook or how credit cards work so they don't get themselves in trouble? Why are they not required to work? I say they should work local government jobs to save the tax payers money. They are already getting benefits so no further payment would be needed. The abuse of government programs is what rubs me wrong the most. Give those who need help the help they deserve but also give them the tools they need to climb out of the hole they are in, not just money hoping they will be motivated and disciplined enough to use it to better themselves.
I agree, there has to be changes made within Medicaid, at least to those physically capable of contributing. There are many who deserve our help though, a lot of truly sick, desperately poor people out there.
Purple Turtle

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19420
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Humans must be taught civility and sense and differences between men and women and how we live. We are not today. Getting rid of weapons does not end nasty governments. The real truth is progressive politics has ruled this nation for half a century or more and is only different to degrees in red or blue states. So you blame men and women on the more self sufficient end of the progressive spectrum for the insanity of the nation you want and believe in. Pure abundance for all does not exist in America. And we were the richest nation in the world and are not anymore if we eliminate our false currency we. Do you think that political correctness, diversity, and all the rest of it works when you #$%$ on what was good in the past? If you destroy marriage for feminism and gay marriage well you get what we got. Stats prove it out. If you promote the best from groups as opposed to individuals, well you get what we got. If you push the public side of existence as compared to the private side and infuse it with lavish standards that royalty a century ago or so would be envious with, well you got what you got. If you pay men and women in any capacity to not do a thing and throw guilt on anyone else for any reason, well you get what you got. If you push a social democrat system with people cheating at massive levels collecting a living from public funds and not scratching each others backs at the social level and becoming capitalists for themselves with their ill gotten games, well you get what we got. If you push a system where men and women are adversaries instead of on the same team, then you get what we got. This can go on and this will end up bad and if you pay attention to the tyranny expanding within our borders as people enter America illegally. The more illegals and non Americans that are in America, The less American America becomes.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19421
Dec 15, 2012
 
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the legal right to believe any way we choose within the law, the main reason I am a Democrat, because I see those rights threatened by the Conservative leadership .
What fkn law is on the books and what fkn law has "the Conservative leadership" tried to pass that forces you to think a certain way? I see the Liberal leadership trying to suppress free speech through political correctness.
Purple Turtle

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19422
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama is not a Christian Obama is a MUSLIM LIAR

Black Christians:

Shame! Shame! Shame!

Here are a few of the numerous things on Obama's anti-Christian agenda

Obama supports same-sex marriage and has vowed to be an advocate for

the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender communities.

Obama supports abortion, including infanticide

(making it illegal to provide medical aid to a baby who has survived a

failed abortion).

Despite their strong will to survive,

these babies must be left to die.

Massive governmental controls hidden in ObamaCare include forcing

Christian institutions to fund abortion services

against the teachings of their faith.

Indisputable facts are available everywhere exposing Obama

to be the most anti-Christian president in U.S. history.

While Martin Luther King Jr was still alive,

most all blacks called him Father.

After his passing, President LBJ and the

Liberal Baby Killer Democrats by Abortion..........

replaced him with a government welfare check.

Blacks only make up about 13% of the nations population,

66% are white people, the rest is Latino Wetback Illegals.

Most all blacks who now receive a govrnment check

have repalced JESUS CHRIST with the halfbreed black Hussein Obama!
Helter-Skelter

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19423
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Purple Turtle wrote:
Obama is not a Christian Obama is a MUSLIM LIAR

Black Christians:

Shame! Shame! Shame!

Here are a few of the numerous things on Obama's anti-Christian agenda

Obama supports same-sex marriage and has vowed to be an advocate for

the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender communities.

Obama supports abortion, including infanticide

(making it illegal to provide medical aid to a baby who has survived a

failed abortion).

Despite their strong will to survive,

these babies must be left to die.

Massive governmental controls hidden in ObamaCare include forcing

Christian institutions to fund abortion services

against the teachings of their faith.

Indisputable facts are available everywhere exposing Obama

to be the most anti-Christian president in U.S. history.

While Martin Luther King Jr was still alive,

most all blacks called him Father.

After his passing, President LBJ and the

Liberal Baby Killer Democrats by Abortion..........

replaced him with a government welfare check.

Blacks only make up about 13% of the nations population,

66% are white people, the rest is Latino Wetback Illegals.

Most all blacks who now receive a govrnment check

have repalced JESUS CHRIST with the halfbreed black Hussein Obama!
Please tell me you DON'T have a gun permit! You sound like a potential mass murderer like the low life baby killer Adam Lanza. Please seek psychiatric help ASAP !

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19424
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is why are these individuals not getting the help they need? Not money, but help. Why are those who are on the government dole not required to go to classes to learn simple life skills like balancing a checkbook or how credit cards work so they don't get themselves in trouble? Why are they not required to work? I say they should work local government jobs to save the tax payers money. They are already getting benefits so no further payment would be needed. The abuse of government programs is what rubs me wrong the most. Give those who need help the help they deserve but also give them the tools they need to climb out of the hole they are in, not just money hoping they will be motivated and disciplined enough to use it to better themselves.
"those who are on the government dole"

"how credit cards work so they don't get themselves in trouble?"


How in the world is someone who is struggling to survive living off the "government dole" going to have or get a credit card ?


Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19425
Dec 15, 2012
 
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
What fkn law is on the books and what fkn law has "the Conservative leadership" tried to pass that forces you to think a certain way? I see the Liberal leadership trying to suppress free speech through political correctness.
Creationism Vs. Evolution, Abortion rights, Crazy misinterpretations of the Constitution, Republicans have a much worse track record on the economy.

Yeah that political correctness things a killer
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19426
Dec 15, 2012
 
Helter-Skelter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me you DON'T have a gun permit! You sound like a potential mass murderer like the low life baby killer Adam Lanza. Please seek psychiatric help ASAP !
Don't mistakenly think that reason rules here.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19428
Dec 15, 2012
 
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, there has to be changes made within Medicaid, at least to those physically capable of contributing. There are many who deserve our help though, a lot of truly sick, desperately poor people out there.
I agree. Get rid of thost that are abusing the system and, not only will those who are not getting enough help get the help they need, but those who need help that are currently getting denied will also get the help they need.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19429
Dec 15, 2012
 
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"those who are on the government dole"
"how credit cards work so they don't get themselves in trouble?"
How in the world is someone who is struggling to survive living off the "government dole" going to have or get a credit card ?
In today's climate, they won't. That's why they should be taught how to get their lives in order so they do what it takes on their own to get to help themselves by a host of ways. I just listed credit cards as an example. In today's climate, all we do is give them money and they blow it. Then the government says "the rich are supressing the poor so they need to pay their fair share". We give the welfare community more money and they get nicer stuff but they are no closer to being self sustaining. If anything, they are farther away because they think they realize "there is more where that came from", so they fight for that goal. Meanwhile the country is spiraling to finanacial ruin. It's not just entitlements but entitlements is a huge part of the problem.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19430
Dec 15, 2012
 
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationism Vs. Evolution, Abortion rights, Crazy misinterpretations of the Constitution, Republicans have a much worse track record on the economy.
Yeah that political correctness things a killer
Thanks for proving my point. There is no law on the books or being proposed that tries to tell you what to think. On the other hand, you would be all for mind control if you were in charge.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19431
Dec 15, 2012
 
A San Mateo, California woman was sentenced to nine months in jail for worker's compensation fraud for faking an ankle injury. The evidence against her? She parked her car, threw her crutches down, ran into a park and had acrobatic sex with her boyfriend. Hopefully she belongs to a union and has filed a grievance.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19432
Dec 15, 2012
 
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point. There is no law on the books or being proposed that tries to tell you what to think. On the other hand, you would be all for mind control if you were in charge.
On the other hand, I would be the least likely to advocate mind control...just a more peaceful world, more focused on the actual problems facing our survival.
Purple Turtle

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19437
Dec 15, 2012
 
Don't forget this, The principal may have had a carry permit. But schools are one of the few places it's illegal to carry. And someone with a carry permit is a law abiding person. That work out real good for the bat sheet crazy killer.
Schools need to have some staff members that can legally carry in schools. If they could then maybe this never would have happened or been a lot less..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
James Jj parker 32 min Brit 2
Lots of Ugly Guys in Eldo 33 min Carmen 6
Eldorado , Entire city needs to be cleaned up,! 2 hr Grigori 14
Big Men, Little "problem" 4 hr Duck lover 82
guys with little ones keep reporting 6 hr Uncle dirty balls 35
leigh alexandra dunn sinclair 7 hr truth 4
samantha miller 7 hr Inga 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••