SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Antonio wrote:
Im British so don't vote in American elections, but I sure do love my Americans friends. God bless The U.S.A
Thanks, Antonio. The feeling here is mutual.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Until they come out with a Ron Paul nothing but truth telling network Fox will have to do! LOL!
I prefer the horses mouth.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Get used to this, Hillary will be your President come 2016, shoulda been in 2008.
Yes! Hillary is the Man!!!!
Mr Translator

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, there are plenty of "ideas." - The guy slipped, lost his balance, swung missed and fell. Can you prove that none of those things happened from the video that samuel-warde.com posted? The point is, the video that samuel-warde.com posted did not show Crowder "assaulting" the rightly named union thug yet it makes the claim that he did without any evidence to back it up. However it shows the thug connecting on Crowder's face multiple times. This is probably why this ridicules theory hasn't even made it on to the more "main stream" liberal news sites.
Just more evidence of liberals changing the facts to create a false reality.
It could have been any reason, EXCEPT, being knock down by a young hot shot reporter, foaming at the mouth to get his video on the Hannity show.
Please look at the logo in the left hand corner of the film clip.
Who does that Twitter account belonged to? THE REPORTER, since this is the reporter tape, it is one hell of a coincidence that it does not show how the union member got on the ground.
With cameras rolling this union member lies down on the ground, from the audio of the clip a man yells out,'you assaulted me' and the next thing this little guy is going after the reporter.
A reporter who was twice the union member size, thought he would pick on the little guy, and got his ass whipped. The reporter said
he took a beating, and no that is not a quote, IM paraphrasing.
Have you heard the union members side of this story, "loud and clear" like, on the Hannity show?
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>and just what numbers would those be?.. care to ellaborate on your false accusations?.. ignorance is the thrill of not knowing and you guys are skydiving with no parachute... none of your posts have been correct or have been proven to be correct .. and if you think that government matters are all laughing matters then why are you even trying to have a sensible discussion of 2 polar opposites to begin with ?... do you look at your business and say i think we're just gonna have fun this year and see what happens? the elections in todays times are no laughing matter and could very well lead to... either the beginning of good change... or the beginning of the end of a lot of rights and civil liberties that that people fought and gave their lives for... and everyone like YOU take for granted... these are not laughable matters that are being taken and have been taken in the past... if your gonna be wrong don't belittle yourself even more by entertaining us with even more ignorance.
Use the numbers that the Democratic party is throwing around. Obama and his administration claim to have it all figured out so use the numbers in their budget. I don't find it a bit funny how the election turned out. I never take my business lightly. Exactly what civil rights and liberties could we lose? Who exactly are the people like me? That sounds like stereotyping to me. I am actually interested to see if you will even take the challenge on the numbers, though I bet you won't. You will instead continue to tell me how comprehensive and factual your answers have been though you haven't given any numbers in this scenario I have asked you to explain. I really am interested to see what civil rights and liberties you come up with.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Try the $80 billion anuually from taxing the rich that is supposed to fix the debt issue. Just go step by step from there. Revenue in minus revenue out equals -$1.4 trillion. You can carry it until the negative number gets so large it consumes an entire post.
Tell you what, try to find me a quote from ANYONE in the Obama administration that said, letting the Bush tax cuts expire on those with over $250,000 income is the sole answer for reducing the debt.

Let's See how long it will take you to carry that out.

Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Defecit growing wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us what is the answer for reducing the debt?
Never electing another fat, lazy slob of a Republican to office.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Defecit growing wrote:
Pay it down, what is your answer?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Trillions wrote:
<quoted text>How do you pay it down, seriously?

Is that your answer? You don't know what the answer is, but your damn sure you know what ever my answer is, it is incorrect.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>Works for me. Now how do we reduce the defecit?
Reimpose the tax codes to reflect to more historical numbers, clean up Medicaid by demanding drug testing in order to receive benefits, reduce the size of the military to realistic peace time levels thereby substantially lowering defense costs, impose import duties on foreign goods, penalize US companies for squiring profits in off shore accounts, prosecute and seize assets gained by insider trading on Wall Street, demand that Congress disassociates itself from private sector influence and financial support, and a half million other ways that we are screwed by our elected representatives.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Defecit growing wrote:
I'll take a wild guess at that.
It's spending less than you make, putting every extra penny towards that debt, and quit buying bullshit.
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, try to find me a quote from ANYONE in the Obama administration that said, letting the Bush tax cuts expire on those with over $250,000 income is the sole answer for reducing the debt.
Let's See how long it will take you to carry that out.
They say they can pay down the debt yet the only tax increases they have proposed (out loud and publicly) have been on those making more than $250K per year. Don't worry Barney, I know and I believe you do too that either every tax payer will eventually be choked out by these taxes OR, more likely, the Obama administration has no intention of paying the debt at all and they just used the "tax the rich" talking points to make the 90% hate the 10% and vote for Obama. It worked. Either scenario is not a good thing and completely irresponsible. If you think I'm wrong, then please use whatever numbers you like and prove me otherwise. I don't expect you to dig all the way down to the bottom of each number unless you feel you need to to make a point. All I want is a government that lives within its means and allows it's people to be as free as possible. That isn't what we have now.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your answer? You don't know what the answer is, but your damn sure you know what ever my answer is, it is incorrect.
It usually is...
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>I like that. Now we are getting somewhere. Most if not all of those ideas sound like conservative ideas. Interesting.
Not at all.

Military reduction and severe defense cuts-No, Re-implementing Tax codes at traditional levels-no, impose import duties on foreign goods, penalize US companies for squiring profits in off shore accounts, prosecute and seize assets gained by insider trading on Wall Street, demand that Congress disassociates itself from private sector influence and financial support, and a half million other ways that we are screwed by our elected representatives. No No No

Medicaid abuse and fraud I'll give you.

It's the common misconception by many Conservatives that middle/left Democrats aren't capable of recognizing the problems facing us. That's why I despise most of your sides talking points and the stupid false political misrepresentations directed at Democrats.

But go on hating us, by that you are making it much easier for our side.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Working together wrote:
<quoted text>Surely a smart man like you has an idea? Redd came up with a fantastic solution. Do you want to be part of the problem or part of the solution. It will take us all to fix this thing won't it?
Don't confuse that my view differs much from Barney's, it doesn't, what the two of us completely agree upon...you frickers are all for imposing you narrow principles on the rest of us. That alone will insure your Party will continue to become less relevant as time moves on.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

What most of you don't seem to understand..it's not the black man, the brown man, the Asians nor the Arab that is this Country's problem. The problem in this Country is the deterioration of the the white man. If we demanded of our children the work ethic and principles our grandfathers demanded, well you know the rest. Many of us have had it too easy, been too coddled and too spoiled. We are the problem, instead of looking at the inner cities as the problem, look around your own town...maybe within your own family.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Confused you wrote:
<quoted text>Those are all conservative values you mention. Maybe you are blinded by your hate, misinformed or are a conservative. You should really take a deep hard look within.
No need. Preach to the preacher, not me, I am content.
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Poor boy wrote:
<quoted text>It's the rich peoples fault that we are in this mess. They should have to pay their fair share.
Keep telling yourself that. I'm sure that those that everyone who is a welfare recipient is that way because some rich person makes too much money and not because the government handouts make it possible to stay alive without any effort. I'm sure that none of those people could have made anything of themselves. They don't need to do their part and contribute to society. Just let everyone else pay for it.

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I don't consider Medicare an entitlement program and that's what they want to cut. We don't take caoof our old people

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

No spending wrote:
<quoted text>Short but sweet. I get your point. That just might work but how do you do it and maintain the life style so mean people have become accostomed to living?
Again, simple. You become accustomed to a "new lifestyle" of living within your means. What a concept, huh? But then my profile page does say I listen to Dave Ramsey. If only more people did.

BTW, a coworker recently lost his home. He still brags about "how good he WAS doing" at one point in his life. A large parcel of land, a brand new pole barn, a nice newly built house. A motorcycle to go riding on weekends, and new cars for him and his wife.

He is now tired of apartment life and wants a new home. He sees that happening this spring. But he, as of now, has NO down payment, still has car payments and an old tax debt (with penanties). BUT.... he has a paid off motorcycle and a brand new DVD player he just bought, as well as a new direct TV package and "really good rates" on two iphones.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting 12 min Melissa 10
looking for a good looking woman for a road trip 27 min curious wall 1
dumb a meth heads (Dec '12) 33 min curious wall 16
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 38 min Knock knock 256
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 40 min Knock knock 827
AR Who do you support for Attorney General in Arka... (Oct '10) 44 min Knock knock 407
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 45 min Knock knock 1,762
Green Mystery Liquid In Creek 51 min Huh 8
•••
•••
•••
El Dorado Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••