|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>That's not only obvious that's Captain Obvious......
Your brain's fried Gordo...and you are too damned dumb to know it.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
All the violence ?????????? LMAO
Contrary to all the buzz circulating around the news media, originating at Fox News, as it turns out, Fox Contributor Steven Crowder started a confrontation earlier this week by assaulting a Michigan union member.
Fox News has been tearing up the airwaves all week with reports and interviews surround what they are characterizing as an unprovoked assault on one of their contributors by a bunch of “leftist union thugs”. However, a simple review of their own raw video footage clearly shows Crowder knocking a union member to the ground, who in turn punched back at Crowder.[Pay close attention to the video above starting at 1'30".]
http://samuel-warde.com/2012/12/as-it-turns-o...
Again, believing what left-wing hate sites tell you to believe and not what actually happened. So far, you're just a sucker tonight...
Thanks for proving my point, yet again...
Old Army

Bearden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>my sexual orientation is not what is being discussed on these threads.. it is the topics at hand.. and i will not disclose any information on or about my person... because in all actuality it is irrelavant.. and goes to show you that republicans cannot accept facts and responsibilities for their lies and behavior... the republican ignorance will go down as one of the worlds greatest wonders of the 21t century and at least you have some company on here that will be joining you down that path...
Sexual orientation has nothing to do with whether you are a man or a woman. You are either one or the other. Unless you are a morphodite.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Again, believing what left-wing hate sites tell you to believe and not what actually happened. So far, you're just a sucker tonight...
Thanks for proving my point, yet again...
I believed what I watched on the Fox News clip.

What is your theory of how that "union thug" got on the ground before he got up and threw a punch at the guy?

You said listen to both sides of the story, are you listening?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even know what Gordo means Pendejo? Callete lo sico huey. Now figure that out genius or France si bu prefere. I love people like you always letting your alligator mouth over load your humming bird brain....
Jun 5, 2011

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>o France si bu prefere! Look that up culero!
lol....you are killing me....yes it is called translator which is what you are using...hahahahahaha.....wow I am amazed you are smart enough to look that up...keep it coming....been to France...nice place if you look up.

Warrior...come out to play

Just can't break a old dog, of old tricks.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I believed what I watched on the Fox News clip.
What is your theory of how that "union thug" got on the ground before he got up and threw a punch at the guy?
You said listen to both sides of the story, are you listening?
Loud and clear and your "side" posted a highly edited version of what happened, which wasn't the Fox clip and it still doesn't prove what was written on the site.
So, are you saying the liar in you is coming out to join the sucker now?
Mr Translator

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

Jun 5, 2011
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>o France si bu prefere! Look that up culero!
lol....you are killing me....yes it is called translator which is what you are using...hahahahahaha.....wow I am amazed you are smart enough to look that up...keep it coming....been to France...nice place if you look up.
Warrior...come out to play
That's not only obvious that's Captain Obvious, Obviously......
Mr Translator

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Registered poster wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point? I am amazed you can even read. Now get back to your FOX TV! LOL!
Ask Captain Obvious'''''''
Mr Translator

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Loud and clear and your "side" posted a highly edited version of what happened, which wasn't the Fox clip and it still doesn't prove what was written on the site.
So, are you saying the liar in you is coming out to join the sucker now?
Do you not have any ideas how the union member got on the ground?

If that was not a Fox News clip, why was Sean Hannity playing "a highly edited version of what happened" on his show?

I Bet you do not care to discuss that either, do you?

Mr Translator

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Boy Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't be a pimple on Captain Obvious' ass........
Could you post that in French please, it is such a romantic language.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Mr Translator wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not have any ideas how the union member got on the ground?
If that was not a Fox News clip, why was Sean Hannity playing "a highly edited version of what happened" on his show?
I Bet you do not care to discuss that either, do you?
Sure, there are plenty of "ideas." - The guy slipped, lost his balance, swung missed and fell. Can you prove that none of those things happened from the video that samuel-warde.com posted? The point is, the video that samuel-warde.com posted did not show Crowder "assaulting" the rightly named union thug yet it makes the claim that he did without any evidence to back it up. However it shows the thug connecting on Crowder's face multiple times. This is probably why this ridicules theory hasn't even made it on to the more "main stream" liberal news sites.
Just more evidence of liberals changing the facts to create a false reality.
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Where would you like to start?
Try the $80 billion anuually from taxing the rich that is supposed to fix the debt issue. Just go step by step from there. Revenue in minus revenue out equals -$1.4 trillion. You can carry it until the negative number gets so large it consumes an entire post.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Mr Translator wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you post that in French please, it is such a romantic language.
Vous pourriez ne pas être une Pimple sur Captain Obvious "cul ........
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even know what Gordo means Pendejo? Callete lo sico huey. Now figure that out genius or France si bu prefere. I love people like you always letting your alligator mouth over load your humming bird brain....
Ok Einstein, Gordo is a play on Alamogordo, you know, your ISP.
Antonio

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Im British so don't vote in American elections, but I sure do love my Americans friends. God bless The U.S.A

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Must be sad that you and those like you want just one type of news or should I say entertainmkent in the likes of those like msnbc! Your type marches lock step in what the democrats tell you, you and those like you are nothing but obama cult following kool aid drinking zombies. You are not smart enough to think for yourself so you have TV do it for you. If you don't like Fox don't watch it retard!
I hate to burst your bubble, Warrior, but just as many kool-aid drinking zombies watch FOX.:) It may be a different flavor of Kool-aid, but it is still Kool-aid, nonetheless. That is a fact, Sir.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>UP 78.56%? LOL!
You're STUPID!
Points now equal percentages??? That IS funny!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he read that Fox News lies in another media, maybe he read it in a Republican bias News paper called the,,,,,,,,
are you ready Genius,,,,,,,,,,
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL,
"Today there is a report in the Wall Street Journal that obliterates the dishonest reporting that has been plastered on the airwaves on Fox for weeks".
The significance that this report was published in the Wall Street Journal cannot be understated. The Journal is the kingpin of Rupert Murdoch’s news empire. The fact that it is openly contradicting his other news outlet, Fox News, is a powerful condemnation of the cable network.
I was a very devoted FOX viewer since 2000 until this last election. They are not as "fair and balanced" as they claim. Now I switch between all the major news networks,(during the rare occasion that I actually listen to or watch TV) and I take it all with a grain of salt. I don't much trust any of them. I am now on the weather channel most of the time. I'm even skeptical of what they say!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Get used to this, Hillary will be your President come 2016, shoulda been in 2008.
No, she won't. She can't possibly beat Jeb.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>and just what numbers would those be?.. care to ellaborate on your false accusations?.. ignorance is the thrill of not knowing and you guys are skydiving with no parachute... none of your posts have been correct or have been proven to be correct .. and if you think that government matters are all laughing matters then why are you even trying to have a sensible discussion of 2 polar opposites to begin with ?... do you look at your business and say i think we're just gonna have fun this year and see what happens? the elections in todays times are no laughing matter and could very well lead to... either the beginning of good change... or the beginning of the end of a lot of rights and civil liberties that that people fought and gave their lives for... and everyone like YOU take for granted... these are not laughable matters that are being taken and have been taken in the past... if your gonna be wrong don't belittle yourself even more by entertaining us with even more ignorance.
"the elections in todays times are no laughing matter and could very well lead to... either the beginning of good change..."
So true! Have you seen the good changes in MI since the election? Renewable energy and collective bargaining was kept out of our Constitution. We are now a right to work state and concealed weapons will be allowed in more places that ever! Let freedom ring!

"or the beginning of the end of a lot of rights and civil liberties that that people fought and gave their lives for..."
I agree on that point too. The right to choose what I want to purchase,(or NOT want to purchase,) is coming to an end. Guess all those lost lives were in vain, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Eldorado , Entire city needs to be cleaned up,! 57 min Grigori 21
Municipal Auditorium- El Dorado 1 hr Grigori 34
Mullinax Prisoner 2 hr El Dorado 4
James Jj parker 4 hr Amy 3
jobs 5 hr Duck lover 11
leigh alexandra dunn sinclair 19 hr Roflmao 5
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 20 hr Read the Headlines 9,796
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••