Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#19161 Dec 9, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are even denser than I thought and I had given you very little credit previously. You fail to print "facts" just nonsense that halfway supports your position. Half the time your facts contradict themselves from one post to the next. I find it humorous because you obviously have no grasp of the real world and I doubt if anyone of either sex has every gotten their jollies looking at, speaking to or thinking of you. The only jollies you have ever caused is your departure from rooms and conversations. I actually thought you were yanking our chain for awhile but then I decided that you are possibly the dumbest person to post on this topic, please continue reinforcing my observation. I am sure that you will.
FACT,S ? FACT.S ? All the time people use FACTS to prove things that are only half true!(Quote from Homer Simpson) LOL
;)

Oklahoma City, OK

#19162 Dec 9, 2012
Crazy Fu€kers
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19163 Dec 9, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving that YOU are the only bigot on this thread (excluding Billie Bobbie).
Can't sleep?
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#19164 Dec 9, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't sleep?
Drink warm buttermilk, not the curdly kin, heck it's time to get up anyway
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19165 Dec 9, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Drink warm buttermilk, not the curdly kin, heck it's time to get up anyway
Got up at 5:30, Army beat both of us.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#19166 Dec 9, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>are you also going to assume that we are not in a recession or never went through one?.. i am not going to recite what i have already posted in many other posts f you cannot remember what i have posted it is a lack on your part not mine i have gave you examples and posted near accurate numbers.. and have givin you links to several postings i have did my part .. do your homework like i do and prove your point ...educate yourself onn what the other person is saying .. that's what these posts or debates have been about .. if i had said ANYTHING that you do not agree with LOOK IT UP ... tell me exactly where i was wrong just like i have told you and every other person on here time and time again... and http://www.cbo.gov/about/overview that should answer your CBO bs your trying to smear... and just how do you know he's a democrat?... i have asked multiple questions and you have povided nothing but the same lines ... you are still avoiding questions i have asked with no responses in just my last posts... and the democratic way does not work?.. do you remember the last time a democrat was in office before obama?.. clinton created 22.7 million jobs more than reagan and both bushes combined... 42 million democrat created jobs comparedto 21 million if you add up all job creation since 1960... so which party knows what they are talking about?... and still you end with repeating to tell me too to answer somethign i have already discussed and proved to you .. you just have to let it al sink in .. read the numbers in the previous posts again if you have too but i am not repeating myself for your amusement... and to assume that the budget is gonna 0 itself out at some point in time is just an idiotic idea as i have said our debt is measured realative to gdp.. so you do the math .. you find the numbers that iposted about 5 pages ago and you run them you said you did but you don't know exactly how the economy and government works so you hve noooooo idea what yu are doing and that's ok leave it to the professionals like i said ....which like i also said are not me.. but i have posted what they come up with so just do the research yourself instead of relying on everyone else to look the stuff up .
Here is the problem with your arguments. Anyone who provides an argument that is not from the democrats point of view, to you, is automatically right wing and wrong and you are more than willing to spit out democratic talking points of how everything we now face is a result of the republicans. Yet you cite sources that are democratic and say that they are the gospel. That, at best, is extremely hypocritic. It's why you have no credebility. As far as Clinton goes, he did what Obama has done in his first two years. The difference, Clinton realized that it can't be far left or far right. He moved to the center, balanced the budget, created jobs, and is considered one of the great presidents of this nation and he should be. You cited Clinton then turned right around a few sentences later and said the budget wouldn't 0 itself out and to think so is idiotic. Clinton did just that. I agree that, under the CURRENT democrats, the budget will never balance itself out. Until you realize that there are other ideas besides the democratic ideas, you will always look like a left wing sheep that do nothing more than spit out talking points and stats that partisan democrats have come up with.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#19167 Dec 9, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Its true that my sleeping habits are not "normal", comes from 45 years of shift work. I'll take a nap later.
realist

Georgia

#19168 Dec 9, 2012
You people might as well give up. You let the Kenyan and his gang of crooks steal the last election, bent over and spread 'em like a diseased ho. It's over. Make peace with whoever or whatever you worship and spend as much quality time with people you say you care about while you can. It's over.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#19169 Dec 9, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything before 5:30 is showing off, unless you are sneaking back into your house and at our age, that would still be showing off
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19170 Dec 9, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are even denser than I thought and I had given you very little credit previously. You fail to print "facts" just nonsense that halfway supports your position. Half the time your facts contradict themselves from one post to the next. I find it humorous because you obviously have no grasp of the real world and I doubt if anyone of either sex has every gotten their jollies looking at, speaking to or thinking of you. The only jollies you have ever caused is your departure from rooms and conversations. I actually thought you were yanking our chain for awhile but then I decided that you are possibly the dumbest person to post on this topic, please continue reinforcing my observation. I am sure that you will.
who are you to sit here and tell me what i have said is not fact? have you even took the time to look up what you are telliing me is a lie to see for yourself wheather it was me liein your your eyes?... and no none of my facts have every contradicted the other if so .. where's the copy and paste at ? i don't see one ... and i live in the real world i do not sit in my fantasy land all day like others... your observation is your opinion ... and untill you take some initiative ,unlike you have did with your life, and look stuff up for yourself then you will continue to believe fox news .. so get outside that little 1 bedroom microwave appartment your living in there in cherokee village and you might actually learn something..
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#19171 Dec 9, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the problem with your arguments. Anyone who provides an argument that is not from the democrats point of view, to you, is automatically right wing and wrong and you are more than willing to spit out democratic talking points of how everything we now face is a result of the republicans. Yet you cite sources that are democratic and say that they are the gospel. That, at best, is extremely hypocritic. It's why you have no credebility. As far as Clinton goes, he did what Obama has done in his first two years. The difference, Clinton realized that it can't be far left or far right. He moved to the center, balanced the budget, created jobs, and is considered one of the great presidents of this nation and he should be. You cited Clinton then turned right around a few sentences later and said the budget wouldn't 0 itself out and to think so is idiotic. Clinton did just that. I agree that, under the CURRENT democrats, the budget will never balance itself out. Until you realize that there are other ideas besides the democratic ideas, you will always look like a left wing sheep that do nothing more than spit out talking points and stats that partisan democrats have come up with.
no no no ... anytime i say anything i am automatically wrong and have to prove my statements.. i inturn provide the facts backing up my statements and call every republican lie i come across... and yes anyone that cannot graspwhat i am saying is a right wing nut.. but i would love to be saying that it is a crazy bipartasan agreement and that congress as a whole should get their heads out of their butt. but it not that way it is ONLY the republican party that has caused nd still caussing all the messes in our governemtn for years now.. and they are not talking points ... those are facts.. look it up ever economist and independant researcher every credible source has said it is a direct result from republicans... and who cares what party someone is affiliated with as long as they are providing the facts and not covering them up an saying there is a conspiracy .. and by the way all my facts have not come directly from deomcratic authors just to let you know that ... no clinton did not pass universal healthcare... but he did get budget talks even when newt gingrich was speaker of the house.. newt is now saying that the republican party is a mess and in dissaray .. so if you have major republicans saying these things what does that tell you?.. and i am open to knew ideasjust as the president is .. but .. an election was won and the people have spoken and that does give the president capitol to spend it's just thatrepblicans cannot see that .. happend when bush won he even said.. "won some political capital and intend to spend it" .. get real our government works on pleasing people if you look at it and not too many people are pleased with how house republicans are running .. actually 65 percent or close to it agree with obama's plan .. now if you get a polling of that magnitude then yes.. the president does a mandate to do what he ran on
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#19172 Dec 9, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>who are you to sit here and tell me what i have said is not fact? have you even took the time to look up what you are telliing me is a lie to see for yourself wheather it was me liein your your eyes?... and no none of my facts have every contradicted the other if so .. where's the copy and paste at ? i don't see one ... and i live in the real world i do not sit in my fantasy land all day like others... your observation is your opinion ... and untill you take some initiative ,unlike you have did with your life, and look stuff up for yourself then you will continue to believe fox news .. so get outside that little 1 bedroom microwave appartment your living in there in cherokee village and you might actually learn something..

I really don't mind what you say about me but I do resent you trying to pass yourself off as being even slightly credible. I did like the apartment comment though, a one bedroom microwave? Post a real fact, with references and I will refute accordingly. Until then, you are a nut.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19173 Dec 9, 2012
realist wrote:
You people might as well give up. You let the Kenyan and his gang of crooks steal the last election, bent over and spread 'em like a diseased ho. It's over. Make peace with whoever or whatever you worship and spend as much quality time with people you say you care about while you can. It's over.
Third time I've heard this from otherwise seemingly intelligent people recently.

Maybe the Mayans actually knew what they were talking about, a new and more enlightened age coming later this month.

Before you go, would you kindly shut the door behind you as you leave. No sense letting the critters take over and I'm sure the next resident will want to remodel and the less repair, the better.

All I want to know, how soon can expect to be rid of some of you?
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#19174 Dec 9, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Third time I've heard this from otherwise seemingly intelligent people recently.
Maybe the Mayans actually knew what they were talking about, a new and more enlightened age coming later this month.
Before you go, would you kindly shut the door behind you as you leave. No sense letting the critters take over and I'm sure the next resident will want to remodel and the less repair, the better.
You and will disagree on a lot of issues but you will never see me posting the dribble that you were responding to.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

#19175 Dec 9, 2012
Love that autocorrect, drivel

Greenbrier, AR

#19176 Dec 9, 2012
The main reason Clinton changed is the republicans got control of congress and reigned his sorry butt in.. Not his moving to center of his concern for the people .. He started this whole mess with the housing downfall wanting everyone to have one even though they couldn't afford it... Time told the story.. He had a balanced budget his last term but the national debt grew under his watch..
JAKE

France

#19177 Dec 9, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR READING COMPREHENSION, BUBBA. DUDE WAS JUST SAYING THAT IT'S OVER POLITICALLY. GET A CLUE. GET A LIFE.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#19178 Dec 9, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>no no no ... anytime i say anything i am automatically wrong and have to prove my statements.. i inturn provide the facts backing up my statements and call every republican lie i come across... and yes anyone that cannot graspwhat i am saying is a right wing nut.. but i would love to be saying that it is a crazy bipartasan agreement and that congress as a whole should get their heads out of their butt. but it not that way it is ONLY the republican party that has caused nd still caussing all the messes in our governemtn for years now.. and they are not talking points ... those are facts.. look it up ever economist and independant researcher every credible source has said it is a direct result from republicans... and who cares what party someone is affiliated with as long as they are providing the facts and not covering them up an saying there is a conspiracy .. and by the way all my facts have not come directly from deomcratic authors just to let you know that ... no clinton did not pass universal healthcare... but he did get budget talks even when newt gingrich was speaker of the house.. newt is now saying that the republican party is a mess and in dissaray .. so if you have major republicans saying these things what does that tell you?.. and i am open to knew ideasjust as the president is .. but .. an election was won and the people have spoken and that does give the president capitol to spend it's just thatrepblicans cannot see that .. happend when bush won he even said.. "won some political capital and intend to spend it" .. get real our government works on pleasing people if you look at it and not too many people are pleased with how house republicans are running .. actually 65 percent or close to it agree with obama's plan .. now if you get a polling of that magnitude then yes.. the president does a mandate to do what he ran on
So, I am an independent, yet because I disagree with you, I am right wing. I am to the right of you but I am not right wing. As far as providing facts, talking points are not facts and all you provide are left wing talking points. There are always two sides to an argument and somewhere between their points of views lies the truth. The simple fact that you realize there are two sides in the discussion on which way the country should be governed yet you say all our problems are the direct result of one party shows your bias. Are you really going to tell me that the democrats have not made ANY mistakes in causing the state of our country? I'm still waiting for you to show me how spending more than we take is will lead America to prosperity. You say it won't lead to a balanced budget. I already know that. That's my point. Obama said it is the only way to make Amreica prosperous, you believe everything the democrats say and do. Here is your chance to defend your party's position. Remember, we are assuming that ALL our woes are 100% the republicans fault. I'm talking about from this point forward. If all you are goning to do is give me more talking points then save your breath because your whole existance on this subject has been talking points. All talking points are good for is to gain a political advantage by shaping an argument for the uninformed. They prove nothing. I want a detailed example using Obama's budget proposal numbers. I already know you can't do it and so do you.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#19179 Dec 9, 2012
BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't mind what you say about me but I do resent you trying to pass yourself off as being even slightly credible. I did like the apartment comment though, a one bedroom microwave? Post a real fact, with references and I will refute accordingly. Until then, you are a nut.
Agreed
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#19180 Dec 9, 2012
JAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR READING COMPREHENSION, BUBBA. DUDE WAS JUST SAYING THAT IT'S OVER POLITICALLY. GET A CLUE. GET A LIFE.
Thanks Jake, you're obviously a astute fellow. Guess there's no sense in some of you voting any longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unhappily married 9 min Lewwie 11
tom cotton is bs 1 hr Tom Cancer 19
Where is Yancy Leach? 1 hr Buck 1
Eric Smith 1 hr solong 5
elections 4 hr Grandpa at 8 8
Hang out with people UR own age 6 hr EldoMasterBlaster 10
large dope growing inside house at 593 old cali... 16 hr Poyn 3
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match

El Dorado Jobs