Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>what? who cares how i spell things as long as i get my point across? what kind of ignorant way of thinking are you accustom to? and no you first said your federal income then later added your wifes to the statement read your paragraph... and what you are saying is that you paid in 23k in federal income taxes alone last year and recieved none of that back? lol what a joke.. you are not one of the few that makes over 250,000 a year so don't try and act like one.
Paid in just the correct amount,

not to much, not to little,

I think this one may have been reading to many nursery rimes.
Guessing

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

If I were guessing - with 23K in Tax you and your wife made between 120K and 150K with normal deductions, interest and charitable contributions.

the Tax increase does not hit you if the top rate goes up.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
For one that can't spell "none" or "no one" don't expect anyone to take you seriously. I stated that combined, my wife and I pay four hundred a week, actually it was a little over 23k last year, next year it will be a lot more, thank you.
Where's that clueless icon...yeah, there it is.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>what? who cares how i spell things as long as i get my point across? what kind of ignorant way of thinking are you accustom to? and no you first said your federal income then later added your wifes to the statement read your paragraph... and what you are saying is that you paid in 23k in federal income taxes alone last year and recieved none of that back? lol what a joke.. you are not one of the few that makes over 250,000 a year so don't try and act like one.
I didn't say I had 23k withheld, I said I paid in excess of that. And you don't have to make 250 to owe that much, you and Barney need to learn how to calculate taxes or be sure that you pay someone to do it for you. You have to make a whole lot of money before you get to the top bracket, that is why it is called a progressive tax.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I had 23k withheld, I said I paid in excess of that. And you don't have to makePaid in just the correct amount, not to much, not to little, I think this one may have been reading to many nursery rimes. 250 to owe that much, you and Barney need to learn how to calculate taxes or be sure that you pay someone to do it for you. You have to make a whole lot of money before you get to the top bracket, that is why it is called a progressive tax.
If it was not "withheld" why did you break your estimated quarterly tax payments down to weekly payments.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I had 23k withheld, I said I paid in excess of that. And you don't have to make 250 to owe that much, you and Barney need to learn how to calculate taxes or be sure that you pay someone to do it for you. You have to make a whole lot of money before you get to the top bracket, that is why it is called a progressive tax.
Let me see if I got this straight, the tax you said, "you paid in" is less than the tax on $250,000.00, yet you give the impression you are in the Tax Bracket of the 250K and over minority.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Spliting hairs.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I suspected you were the one chewing my shit stained underwear, musta been your wife instead.
Nothing worse than grown men acting like juveniles.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing worse than grown men acting like juveniles.
True, but when in Oz?
sippy sippy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Hey if you need gas money Phillip Carter might help you if he wants to buy your vote.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was not "withheld" why did you break your estimated quarterly tax payments down to weekly payments.
the 23k was not withheld, around four hundred a week was, sadly at the end of the year instill owe taxes, not enough to be penalized but I do get to write a check. Do you understand taxes at all?
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see if I got this straight, the tax you said, "you paid in" is less than the tax on $250,000.00, yet you give the impression you are in the Tax Bracket of the 250K and over minority.
I have never hinted that my family income is over 250k, you don't have to make that much to owe 23k in taxes. You need to get one of the tax simplification books and try to understand some of this. But then you hint that you have larger tax liabilities than I do so you already know all this and you still think it is a fair system.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

This should simplify it Barney, if not show to neighbor's child, unless the restraining order has not been rescinded.

10% on taxable income from $0 to $8,700, plus
15% on taxable income over $8,700 to $35,350, plus
25% on taxable income over $35,350 to $71,350, plus
28% on taxable income over $71,350 to $108,725, plus
33% on taxable income over $108,725 to $194,175, plus
35% on taxable income over $194,175.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

That is not a very good table, I won't blame Barney if he doesn't comprehend this one.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

BarneyIII wrote:
Yep, I think we had you two figured right all along, what most of us find to be disgusting you two discus with glee. Says a lot about you, but then everyone says a lot about you, thanks for reinforcing it. I just can't be that liberal, will stick to my conservative values, you two continue your practice of scatology, even fantasize about getting others to join in, just don't expect us to actually do it, you have your fantasy world, we inhabit the real one.
BarneyIII wrote:
This should simplify it Barney, if not show to neighbor's child, unless the restraining order has not been rescinded.
Yep, still sticking to those conservative values I see.... but only when it serves your purpose.

Says a lot about you, but then everyone says a lot about you, thanks for reinforcing it.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yep, still sticking to those conservative values I see.... but only when it serves your purpose.
Says a lot about you, but then everyone says a lot about you, thanks for reinforcing it.
When am I not living up to my values? If your going to make inflammatory statements, speak well enough where a person would have some indication of what you are talking about. If you and Barney enjoy licking each others underwear, I won't judge you, I don't understand it, but there is a lot about your lifestyle that I don't understand, but I don't condemn it. I am glad you two found each other.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
When am I not living up to my values? If your going to make inflammatory statements, speak well enough where a person would have some indication of what you are talking about. If you and Barney enjoy licking each others underwear, I won't judge you, I don't understand it, but there is a lot about your lifestyle that I don't understand, but I don't condemn it. I am glad you two found each other.
It's understandable that you're unable to comprehend, most of my post were your words.

What I don't understand, if you're so successful (and obviously self-important), why haven't you advanced beyond a ninth grade ability to reply intelligently to about every post you've ever made within this whole frickin' 18,250+ post thread?
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
It's understandable that you're unable to comprehend, most of my post were your words.
What I don't understand, if you're so successful (and obviously self-important), why haven't you advanced beyond a ninth grade ability to reply intelligently to about every post you've ever made within this whole frickin' 18,250+ post thread?
I have asked for examples to backup your accusations you just keep rambling. You and Barney are kind of like Beavis and Butthead, you each find humor in each other but no one takes you seriously. I have never claimed to be overly successful but evidently I am doing better than you. You and Barney have problems with anyone with ethics or values. Talk to Barney's shift leader, you might learn something.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol oh really ? do you reallly think that our tax rate for millionaires is going to go up that high?... and is the UK's economy and imports close in scale to the united states? i think not... and where did those other 10,000 millionairs go because at the end of 2011 " There are now more than 10,000 multimillionaires in the UK, with a combined wealth of over one trillion US dollars. 4,220 live in London - more than can be found in the whole of France. Aberdeen; however, has the highest rate of multimillionaires per 100,000 people, beating London into second place" so where did you get your "facts"? lol what a joke... and let me tell you that in a heartbeat .. if all major companies wanted to move corporate headquarters overseas and avoid paying US taxes that run and govern this country .. the american populous would disown and by something else.. if your way of reasoning was so logically sound then whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are corporations till based here in the US? tell me that? you still have yet to answer that question.... because of the simple truths i told you before ... we are the world leading economy, superpower, world influencer, and peacekeeper.. no other country can touch us or our wealth .. when taxe go up and when loopeholes and deductions for millionaires are taken off the tables and overseas tax breaks are taken off the table and US insourcing is put in it's place then guess what??!!! those companies are still gonna be based here in the US and are gonna deal with and comply to and with the US government .. count how many companies leave when a deal is reached.. and instead of talking about what YOU may think is going on why don't you talk about what is REALLY going on instead of providing false scenarios with unrealistic outcomes and trynig to defend from a "strong" position when in all reality all you said could and would never ever happen.
First off, all you need to do is google millionaires leaving the UK and there are several articles covering this so TIFWIW. Second, I never said that companies were moving corporate headquarters overseas, I said they were moving manufacturing overseas thus the ananlogy of consumer decisions to buy cheaper instead of American made. I own a retail store so I am pretty familiar with customer's buying habits and I do keep up with why companies do what they do in relation to consumer's purchasing habbits. What qualifies you? I would like to know. Just like I would still like to know what makes you a tax professional. Your argument that no other nation can touch our wealth is horribly wrong. Look at what China is doing to their currency in relation to how much we owe them and you should be able to figure out that we are on the edge of disaster. Do you always add or change words in a conversation to make it say what you want so you can make your counter argument? Things would go a lot smoother if you responded to what I actually said.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked for examples to backup your accusations you just keep rambling. You and Barney are kind of like Beavis and Butthead, you each find humor in each other but no one takes you seriously. I have never claimed to be overly successful but evidently I am doing better than you. You and Barney have problems with anyone with ethics or values. Talk to Barney's shift leader, you might learn something.
You routinely completely miss or comprehend the childish simplicity that surrounds your every post. That's apparently not your fault, you work with what you've got.

It's my fault for not recognizing this earlier.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 1 hr Cat74 833
Eldorado , Entire city needs to be cleaned up,! 2 hr yep 24
samantha miller 6 hr Gooberman 21
leigh alexandra dunn sinclair 14 hr lameass 7
Lots of Ugly Guys in Eldo 15 hr The Doctor 7
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 17 hr Tra La la 9,801
telishia giles-ainsworth 17 hr racist 2
•••
•••
•••
El Dorado Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••