6,283 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Mr Flashback is a troll

United States

#18917 Dec 2, 2012
Hey, democrats have earned every bit of bashing sane people can throw at them.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18918 Dec 2, 2012
Mr Flashback is a troll wrote:
Hey, democrats have earned every bit of bashing sane people can throw at them.
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.

I guess it all depends on what layer of initial human learning each individual rises to during early development, our stimuli vs. non stimuli make us what we are....besides we are all a bit daffy, the more intelligent realize this.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18919 Dec 2, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming you are correct, your total only comes to $2.85 trillion over 10 yrs. Let me say it clearly one more time. AMERICA RACKS UP $1.4 TRILLION IN DEBT WE CANT PAY FOR EVERY SINGLE YEAR!!! That still leaves $11.85 TRILLION of new unpaid debt at the end of 10 yrs. With the $16 trillion we already owe, that brings the total debt load for America to $27.85 trillion in 10 years. It's a smoke screen and unacceptable. Surly you can see this. The democrats are not serious about debt reduction, they only want more spending. They throw out numbers like $2.85 trillion to get people like you to actually believe that such a large number would do some good and should get your support. The problem is that people like yourself actually fall for it without doing the math for yourself. It's exactly why we are in such trouble. People like you far outnumber people like me. That is why Obama won this last election. The rest of your post was more republican bashing and a waste of space.
ok so let me do some simple math for you ... 1.6t plus 800b plus 50b plus 400b = 2.85T so you got that part right but did you add the rate at which the deficit has already been reduced and will reduce over that amount? that would be right at another 1T over 10 years which would be right at 4t dollars or 3.85T which is right at what we need...and the debt... let me make it clear is racked up every year due to the current process.. so therefore.. you cannot keep adding that previous debt to the total.. if that debt is innactive... make sense? because it should... so with that being said i just did the math .. and with those numbers... that seems like a very credible proposal .. republicans on the other hand have yet to put a credible proposal on the table ... or even counter the current proposal.... so let me say to you again do not criticize a plan you know nothing about.. do not criticize a sitiuation where you are only focused on thinking about how it cannnot succeed instead of how can this work... and if your gonnna criticize the way i operate and i am a democrat then i will not stoop so low as to bring you into the equation until you call me an inappropriate name .. but what i will tell you is that i don't know who you are listening too about world and local politics.. but it seems to me that someone doesn't know what they are talking about... obama won this last election because he wasn't caught lieing every single week he was running for office... obama's proposal's were out there just as much if not more than what the republicans and mitt romney were proposing.... for at least a full credible year... numbers and more numbers... and even more numbers.. were proposed crunched and gone over and over and over... 98 percent of EVERYTHING republicans said was a PROVEN lie... except for bengahzi where the only thing they got right is that 4 americans lost their lives....there were clear issues on entitlement's, budget cuts, wars, jobs, energy, taxes, and womens rights... and 2 clearly different ways to go incase you did not watch or pay attention during the primaries and election... and a vast majority of united states citizens chose not to be intemidated by fear mongoring and lies... they saw the truth.. or looked it up .. same thing you should do before your criticizm hit's a point where it's no longer critical but more redundent and ignorant... so don't shut off the world with ignorance but rather open your eyes with truth.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#18920 Dec 2, 2012

Today Sunday did I vote lol ha ha no..
haha

Oklahoma City, OK

#18921 Dec 2, 2012
Its time for people to wake up and vote for the right person and not just a party that your parents and grandparents voted for!! Times have changed. The parties arent the same as they used to be
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#18922 Dec 2, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course, you are not guilty of bashing Democrats, right....just the facts.
Unless we start working together....well, you know the rest.
Redd, with the counry killng policies coming from the left what do you expect. This financial situation is the largest and most glaring. Don't get me wrong, I don't see anything from the right that gives me any confidence either but at least their talking points are about personal freedom and accountability and not blame and unchecked redistribution.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#18923 Dec 2, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>ok so let me do some simple math for you ... 1.6t plus 800b plus 50b plus 400b = 2.85T so you got that part right but did you add the rate at which the deficit has already been reduced and will reduce over that amount? that would be right at another 1T over 10 years which would be right at 4t dollars or 3.85T which is right at what we need...and the debt... let me make it clear is racked up every year due to the current process.. so therefore.. you cannot keep adding that previous debt to the total.. if that debt is innactive... make sense? because it should... so with that being said i just did the math .. and with those numbers... that seems like a very credible proposal .. republicans on the other hand have yet to put a credible proposal on the table ... or even counter the current proposal.... so let me say to you again do not criticize a plan you know nothing about.. do not criticize a sitiuation where you are only focused on thinking about how it cannnot succeed instead of how can this work... and if your gonnna criticize the way i operate and i am a democrat then i will not stoop so low as to bring you into the equation until you call me an inappropriate name .. but what i will tell you is that i don't know who you are listening too about world and local politics.. but it seems to me that someone doesn't know what they are talking about... obama won this last election because he wasn't caught lieing every single week he was running for office... obama's proposal's were out there just as much if not more than what the republicans and mitt romney were proposing.... for at least a full credible year... numbers and more numbers... and even more numbers.. were proposed crunched and gone over and over and over... 98 percent of EVERYTHING republicans said was a PROVEN lie... except for bengahzi where the only thing they got right is that 4 americans lost their lives....there were clear issues on entitlement's, budget cuts, wars, jobs, energy, taxes, and womens rights... and 2 clearly different ways to go incase you did not watch or pay attention during the primaries and election... and a vast majority of united states citizens chose not to be intemidated by fear mongoring and lies... they saw the truth.. or looked it up .. same thing you should do before your criticizm hit's a point where it's no longer critical but more redundent and ignorant... so don't shut off the world with ignorance but rather open your eyes with truth.
Last time. We will use these numbes this time.$4 trillion over 10 years is only $400 billion per year, not $4 trillion every single year. We have a $1.4 trillion dollar deficit every year which is, using your new numbers, still $1 trillion short each and every year. So we are all on the same page,$1 trillion X 10 years=$10 trillion in the red. Combine that with the $16 trillion we already owe and you come up with a disturbing $26 trillion dollars in total debt. That's $157,575.75 of debt that every single one of the 165 million working Americans in this country will owe. This is all assuming that our government will freeze spending at our current irresponsible levels. We both know that won't happen. Please tell me you understand this time. I'm trying to be patient. To your credit, you are the first liberal to take my challenge of defending the left's position. I give you props for that.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18924 Dec 2, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Redd, with the counry killng policies coming from the left what do you expect. This financial situation is the largest and most glaring. Don't get me wrong, I don't see anything from the right that gives me any confidence either but at least their talking points are about personal freedom and accountability and not blame and unchecked redistribution.
Funny about that redistribution thingy, seems it was in place for many, many years back when we were in a much better economic condition than now. It would seem to me that the trickle down policies espoused by Republicans combined with the Bush tax giveaway to the rich did indeed help a segment of our society, the extremely rich. It is quite clear who Republicans work for and it ain't the middle class, if you dispute that fact, then you lose all credibility in my eyes. It's the House of Lords vs. the House of Commons American style.

Personal Freedoms..what a crock..hell you people want to regulate our sex life. That alone disqualifies any further consideration of Republicans in my book...and that doesn't begin to describe all the archaic thinking your side would enthusiastically force upon millions of it's citizens if given the unregulated power to do so.

Accountability, the Republican by-word, how ridicules of you people to assume you personally own accountability.

BTW, I do find a good deal of your message here insightful...minus the right-wing bullshit.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#18925 Dec 2, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny about that redistribution thingy, seems it was in place for many, many years back when we were in a much better economic condition than now. It would seem to me that the trickle down policies espoused by Republicans combined with the Bush tax giveaway to the rich did indeed help a segment of our society, the extremely rich. It is quite clear who Republicans work for and it ain't the middle class, if you dispute that fact, then you lose all credibility in my eyes. It's the House of Lords vs. the House of Commons American style.
Personal Freedoms..what a crock..hell you people want to regulate our sex life. That alone disqualifies any further consideration of Republicans in my book...and that doesn't begin to describe all the archaic thinking your side would enthusiastically force upon millions of it's citizens if given the unregulated power to do so.
Accountability, the Republican by-word, how ridicules of you people to assume you personally own accountability.
BTW, I do find a good deal of your message here insightful...minus the right-wing bullshit.
Just because it was in place doesn't mean that I agree with it because I don't under any circumstances except when a person feels led to give of their on free will. The thing you miss about the tax cuts for the rich is that everyone else got taxes cut as well and the rich still paid the vast majority of taxes in this country. Besides, no tax cut a wealthy person got prohibited any other American from being successful. Success is a marathon and not a sprint. It takes a long time especially if you start off having nothing. No one is trying to control anyone elses sex life. If someone wants to have sex every day of their life then they are free to do so. If they want protection they are free to go and purchase as much as they like or go to a free clinic and get it for free. If one can't afford protection then that brings us back to personal responsibility and making the most of ones life. You will have a far greater percentage of abusers with handouts than tax cuts for the rich.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#18926 Dec 2, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because it was in place doesn't mean that I agree with it because I don't under any circumstances except when a person feels led to give of their on free will. The thing you miss about the tax cuts for the rich is that everyone else got taxes cut as well and the rich still paid the vast majority of taxes in this country. Besides, no tax cut a wealthy person got prohibited any other American from being successful. Success is a marathon and not a sprint. It takes a long time especially if you start off having nothing. No one is trying to control anyone elses sex life. If someone wants to have sex every day of their life then they are free to do so. If they want protection they are free to go and purchase as much as they like or go to a free clinic and get it for free. If one can't afford protection then that brings us back to personal responsibility and making the most of ones life. You will have a far greater percentage of abusers with handouts than tax cuts for the rich.
"greater percentage of abusers with handouts than tax cuts for the rich"

So, are you saying the rich have a a higher moral compass than a person who qualifies for public assistance?

Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18927 Dec 2, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What most of you fail to recognize, personal responsibility is a integral part of most Democrats lives, just as it to most Republicans. We pay our bills, we educate our children, we pay our taxes, we are faithful to the same God and to our families. Yet your side makes a concerted effort to demonize any opposing philosophy in order to sway those unable (or unwilling) to grasp the whole picture. I'm not blaming your side for that, afterall it is in the best interests of your Party to cater to the people who pay for their political aspirations.

Concerning Welfare, it is seemingly the policy of your Party to confuse Social Security and Medicare with Medicaid and the chronically unemployed, or for that matter any give-away program. BTW, many Medicaid recipients voted Republican, and that's a fact.

Do you not think that most Democrats realize the abuse? Do you not think that most Democrats realize that drastic change needs to be made?

It's my way or the Highway with your leadership...resulting in gridlock, a gridlock that will hound this Country until cooler heads are prevail.

I'm done with this thread, I enjoy messing with the rednecks, that's why I'm here..
hmmmm

Blytheville, AR

#18928 Dec 2, 2012
You people are blinded by the lie that what you say or do make a difference. All sides just want money and the power over your shortsighted minds.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18929 Dec 2, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
You people are blinded by the lie that what you say or do make a difference. All sides just want money and the power over your shortsighted minds.
Not blinded at all, this is Topic's... you know, the place where teenage girls and welfare mothers most intimate details are discussed with relish.
Neighbor

Heber Springs, AR

#18930 Dec 2, 2012
I didn't. vote today and neither did you. This thread has outlived it's subject and degenerated into an annoying "yer more stoopid than me" contest.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#18931 Dec 2, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"greater percentage of abusers with handouts than tax cuts for the rich"
So, are you saying the rich have a a higher moral compass than a person who qualifies for public assistance?
No, I am saying that half (165 million) of American's recieve government assistance of some sort and to some degree. The "rich" (income above $250K) in this country constitute only 2%(6.2 million). It stands to reason that there is a better chance of abuse if you have 165 million different personalities in a program than 6.2 million different personalities getting tax breaks. Why would you think I thought this a moral issue? Just curious.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#18932 Dec 2, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
What most of you fail to recognize, personal responsibility is a integral part of most Democrats lives, just as it to most Republicans. We pay our bills, we educate our children, we pay our taxes, we are faithful to the same God and to our families. Yet your side makes a concerted effort to demonize any opposing philosophy in order to sway those unable (or unwilling) to grasp the whole picture. I'm not blaming your side for that, afterall it is in the best interests of your Party to cater to the people who pay for their political aspirations.
Concerning Welfare, it is seemingly the policy of your Party to confuse Social Security and Medicare with Medicaid and the chronically unemployed, or for that matter any give-away program. BTW, many Medicaid recipients voted Republican, and that's a fact.
Do you not think that most Democrats realize the abuse? Do you not think that most Democrats realize that drastic change needs to be made?
It's my way or the Highway with your leadership...resulting in gridlock, a gridlock that will hound this Country until cooler heads are prevail.
I'm done with this thread, I enjoy messing with the rednecks, that's why I'm here..
Not a Republican nor would I ever be. They are just as crooked as the Democrats. I am proudly an independent. We will just agree to disagree.
bo t

Searcy, AR

#18933 Dec 2, 2012
Quit hatin

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#18934 Dec 2, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>and i garuntee you those democrats are making correct and smart decisions with their money the same as warren buffet... and he supports smart republicans ... the few they have left... the same republicans ready to make a deal .. not the ones that signed a pledge... and umm .. i'm sorry to tell you but there are only 109 millionaire dems in congress and 140 repubs ..with special interest groups theres no telling the true number of millionairs and billionares have their greedy little hands in all 140 of those republicans back pockets... and i don't know everything i just know ALOT about ALOT
Does it really matter who is a millionaire and what political party they affiliate themselves with? Shouldn't we all be happy that some people have done extremely well for themselves and that we all have the opportunity to prosper in this country, even if we were born very poor?

In too many places, if you are born a peasant, you will forever remain a peasant.

If you ever become rich, I will fight to keep Big Brothers hands out of your pocket too.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

#18935 Dec 2, 2012
Old Army wrote:
Not putting anyone down, but a lot of people don't know how much their tax liablity is, they only know if they are getting a refund or not. Aside from Earned Income Credit, if they get a large refund, they have made a zero interest loan to Uncle Sam.
Even worse, if they have any debts, they have only prolonged paying them down and have paid more in interest over the term of their loan than is necessary. Just one example of how the poor get poorer.
Old Army

Romance, AR

#18936 Dec 2, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> tried how ? by telling blatent lies that have no factual base whatsoever?... and no i launch into a factually speaking rambling tirade that would make since to any normal person who is actually paying attention to what is going on in today's world... and i've factually defended my position hundreds of times on here now.. there is not one place on here you can point to that i was lieing...i said republicans do not have a plan because they don't... if you find a credibal one let me know.. i mean if that is the truth then why's that so hard for republicans to accept... obama has did the greatest thing in this country in recent decades by ensuring all citizens are medically covered .. one of the last civilized nations to do so which is pretty imbarrising... and they've taken steps to reducing the debt by over 250B on their own but .. he has not did antyhing because republicans even though they voted to raise the debt ceiling under bush .. even boehner voted 3 times himself.. will not come up with a "plan" because they are just happy with the current tax rates and the economy situation... when they have fear and alot of jobs and stocks tied up through special interest such as CEO's and other peopple.. then they control a majority of the US .. why should they concede to any other type of proposal when they can just keep things the way they are? why should the white house propose an offer first to the HOUSE when that's where all budget bills and talk are supposed to ORIGINATE...congress is wanting us to pay them not to work and don't think that's how that's suppsoed to work.. this lame duck congress will not last..so yes republicans are the irresponsible ones.. they have had all this time to try and cross party aisles and come up with plans and budgets and they did not have not and will not.. the one budget... the "ryan budget" was laughed at by even those within his own party and hasn't been talked about since it was first proposed.. lol .. don't be so gullable and look stuff up .. in an old saying how many republicans does it take to change a light bulb? TEN:
1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed,
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed,
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb,
4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the light bulb or for eternal darkness,
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb,
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner "Bulb Accomplished,"
7. One administration insider to resign and in detail reveal how Bush was literally "in the dark" the whole time,
8. One to viciously smear #7,
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how John McCain has had a strong light bulb-changing policy all along,
10. And finally, one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.
And after all is said and done, no one will notice that they never actually managed to change the light bulb
Your light bulb joke was kinda funny but you do realize you could replace Republicans with Democrats and it would still be funny and just as stupid. I did notice that this cut and paste from you had proper grammar and punctuation. You should cut and paste more often, while Barney should do it less. Your mind is still a terrible thing to waste. Its too late for Barney, his mind is like a steel trap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's really going on? 1 hr justcurious 1
maddison at arbys 4 hr sos 7
norphlet crater (Feb '09) 4 hr Gardevwhite 28
Censorship on dog issues 4 hr seriously 76
Wondering 5 hr Prickem 5
Lol....Ashley couldn't handle the truth 5 hr curious 6
J-Green 6 hr Justbeinghonest 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages