• No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
17,801 - 17,820 of 29,668 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
Reality Check

United States

#18869 Nov 30, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> i believe it because i believe all the independant researchers, analyst, and journelist, which they figure to come up to about 40 billion dollars short which is a drop in the bucket over 10 years... look i do not buy into fear mongoring or telling someone they are wrong just because i don't want to take the time to crunch all the numbers ... all these sources are very credible that have crunched these numbers over and over and over... i already have a full time job i don't wanna spend hours figuring taxes... what i do know .. like i've said... is that taxes for people making 250,000 dollars will have the same rate as today... that's a fact... because 1. obama won the electorial vote 336-206 2. obama won the popular vote by over a million people maybe more i haven't checked 3. democrats picked up 2 seats and 2 indpendants and had 21 seats up for grabs while repubilcans lost 2 seats and only had 10 up for grabs... 4. democrats won the majority percentage of the house race total vote .. but due to gerrymanderd redistricting caused by the 2010 census republicans had enough seats to hold onto the majority... 3 out of 4 is enough "political capitol" to not need to compromise much , but dems are waiting on house republicans to come to the table since that's where all revenue bills originate... but they will probably stall like they did last time and raise the credit rating again ... and yet again commit treason they wont be held accountable for... several house republicans are even seeing the light but i bet bohener reigns them in... it's a sick and twisted world when a elected official loves his own party more than country that got them elected.
In other words, you can't defend your position. You quickly shifted your post to blaming republicans and spiking the ball for Obama's win. I'm telling you, the math doesn't add up. As for the $250,000 and below not paying anymore in taxes, just wait and see, that threshold will be around $50,000 before it's all said and done. With the spending habits of our leaders, both democrat and republican, it can happen no other way. Your independent analyst will have changed their position 50 times before then.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#18870 Nov 30, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Army was absolutely referring to Frank White when he said he "voted for the white guy". Still, Frank White sucked as our Governor.
As did the "preacher man" rabble-rouser that now works for Fox...and I don't give a stool sample if that offends anyone's sensitivities.
Thanks Redd.
Kan

Hamburg, Germany

#18872 Dec 1, 2012
Old Army wrote:
I'm not a Republican either.
You are a gay Child Molester RIGHT??????
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#18873 Dec 1, 2012
Kan wrote:
<quoted text>You are a gay Child Molester RIGHT??????
Who said I was gay, Bitch.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18874 Dec 1, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you can't defend your position. You quickly shifted your post to blaming republicans and spiking the ball for Obama's win. I'm telling you, the math doesn't add up. As for the $250,000 and below not paying anymore in taxes, just wait and see, that threshold will be around $50,000 before it's all said and done. With the spending habits of our leaders, both democrat and republican, it can happen no other way. Your independent analyst will have changed their position 50 times before then.
in other words i've acuratly explained the situation ..and the factors involved several times .. and i shift because it's not blaming .. it's what is actually happening in real time.. not some fake fantasy land... i'm telling you .. that republicans have no grounds for what they are doing... the 250,000 and under taxes will stay the same... that was the promise .. and that will be kept.. republicans say they don't want government help yet states are actively seeking to opt out of obamacare so the federal government will have to fund their whole state .. they are running with they hands wide open... also they say they don't want to wind up like greece or other european countries?.. if we do not act we could very well wind up like them .. europe has already tried austarity and sent them into another recession that they cannot come out of..people were burning themselves alive in greece... and if we, the united states of america, do not act on controlling our budget..then how do you think the rest of the world is going to react if our credit rating goes up again?... and taxes? that effects the entire world not just the southern united states of america... house republicans will come to terms with reality one way or another ... either through due process or in the 2014 midterm elections... the democrats, obama, and his staff have put forth their plan and instead of countering the republicans just said no.. what is the republican plan?... there isn't one.... all republicans say is how bad obama's plan is ... if you listen to what they are saying .. they do not want to raise taxes on everyone.. they would rather throw this country under the bus then raise taxes on 3 percent of america.... eric cantor released the new house calender and they only work 105 out of 356 days of the year! what? i wish i could do that... and he says the senate should act first when they've already proposed a bill .. and the HOUSE is were all budget bills are supposed to originate anyways ... but it doesn't matter because they don't have a plan and wouldn't sign one if they did have it lol ... hard times are comming for republicans if they don't open their eyes... they have been factually wrong for years now .. remember when romney was supposed to win with all those skewed polls and for sure had it locked up ? LOL what a joke the republicans are tearing themselves apart and i must say it is a sad but amusing sight.
Willie Granville

East Greenwich, RI

#18875 Dec 1, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>Bet you can't find a true christan in politics. Just saying.
This is an EASY ANSWER to your QUOTE to me but HARD FOR ME TO ANSWER. To me CHRISTIANS came to this COUNTRY to get away from the GOVERNMENT OF ENGLAND ( the GOVERNMENT RULING THEM). Now they are RULING THE GOVERNMENT.
To me CHURCH AND STATE ARE NOT THE SAME, THE REASON is why neither HOUSE IS CLEAN. Once you CLEAN UP YOUR OWN HOUSE then come to me and we will talk, DON'T COME TO ME AT ELECTION TIME (TO CHURCH) looking for VOTES. They all become RELIGIOUS at ELECTION TIME.
Oh, yea your quote: Bet you can't find a true Christian in Politics? YES, YOU CAN and all are UN-ELECTED.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#18876 Dec 1, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>in other words i've acuratly explained the situation ..and the factors involved several times .. and i shift because it's not blaming .. it's what is actually happening in real time.. not some fake fantasy land... i'm telling you .. that republicans have no grounds for what they are doing... the 250,000 and under taxes will stay the same... that was the promise .. and that will be kept.. republicans say they don't want government help yet states are actively seeking to opt out of obamacare so the federal government will have to fund their whole state .. they are running with they hands wide open... also they say they don't want to wind up like greece or other european countries?.. if we do not act we could very well wind up like them .. europe has already tried austarity and sent them into another recession that they cannot come out of..people were burning themselves alive in greece... and if we, the united states of america, do not act on controlling our budget..then how do you think the rest of the world is going to react if our credit rating goes up again?... and taxes? that effects the entire world not just the southern united states of america... house republicans will come to terms with reality one way or another ... either through due process or in the 2014 midterm elections... the democrats, obama, and his staff have put forth their plan and instead of countering the republicans just said no.. what is the republican plan?... there isn't one.... all republicans say is how bad obama's plan is ... if you listen to what they are saying .. they do not want to raise taxes on everyone.. they would rather throw this country under the bus then raise taxes on 3 percent of america.... eric cantor released the new house calender and they only work 105 out of 356 days of the year! what? i wish i could do that... and he says the senate should act first when they've already proposed a bill .. and the HOUSE is were all budget bills are supposed to originate anyways ... but it doesn't matter because they don't have a plan and wouldn't sign one if they did have it lol ... hard times are comming for republicans if they don't open their eyes... they have been factually wrong for years now .. remember when romney was supposed to win with all those skewed polls and for sure had it locked up ? LOL what a joke the republicans are tearing themselves apart and i must say it is a sad but amusing sight.
In all of my life, and 19,000 posts on this thread, I have never read such unmitigated bullshit.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#18877 Dec 1, 2012
I should have wrote 18,000 posts but trust me, there will be at least another 1,000 from idiots that "know nothin".
Willie Granville

East Greenwich, RI

#18878 Dec 1, 2012
Linguist wrote:
<quoted text>
We elected Nixon, Johnson and Carter also, there are a lot of you out there.
When you say WE ( that strikes a nerve). Nixon was a SCREW UP from the start (TRICKY DICK). I did respect Johnson because of his stand on the KKK, dropping them from 8 million to 8 thousand members during his administration. With the PUSH of BOBBY KENNEDY. Oh, yea Johnson said he say Texas becoming a Republican State before he died. Jimmy Carter (poor soul) just had to make LOVE WITH WHAT HE HAD. Remember the LUST thing that was brought up during the Campaign?(My late Dad said Jimmy should be a Preacher not a President) and you know what? Jimmy is. He made love with what he had and was given during the time, just as the President was given over 4 years ago.
In reading things that went on in the WHITE HOUSE during those times most had a ZIPPER PROBLEM ( if you know what I mean).
You said: There are alot of YOU out there. Please explain. I am not too bright on this quote.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18879 Dec 1, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>

...republicans are tearing themselves apart and i must say it is a sad..
Sad...I rejoice...

"We ainít a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fricking irony in that." SMDSez

Greenbrier, AR

#18880 Dec 1, 2012
Damn old army said something I actually agree with!!! And without being vulgar mouth too.. WOW!! This 2012 thing may be legit after all lol. Nothing I hate worse than an unamerican useless democrat and their agenda... Tax the wealthy you get enough revenue to run this country 8 days.. Stop the waste and spending!!!!!!!
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#18881 Dec 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
Damn old army said something I actually agree with!!! And without being vulgar mouth too.. WOW!! This 2012 thing may be legit after all lol. Nothing I hate worse than an unamerican useless democrat and their agenda... Tax the wealthy you get enough revenue to run this country 8 days.. Stop the waste and spending!!!!!!!
I'm glad you are taking the first step to recovering from your unhealthy obsession with me. I was starting to worry about you. lol
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#18882 Dec 1, 2012
Willie Granville wrote:
<quoted text>When you say WE ( that strikes a nerve). Nixon was a SCREW UP from the start (TRICKY DICK). I did respect Johnson because of his stand on the KKK, dropping them from 8 million to 8 thousand members during his administration. With the PUSH of BOBBY KENNEDY. Oh, yea Johnson said he say Texas becoming a Republican State before he died. Jimmy Carter (poor soul) just had to make LOVE WITH WHAT HE HAD. Remember the LUST thing that was brought up during the Campaign?(My late Dad said Jimmy should be a Preacher not a President) and you know what? Jimmy is. He made love with what he had and was given during the time, just as the President was given over 4 years ago.
In reading things that went on in the WHITE HOUSE during those times most had a ZIPPER PROBLEM ( if you know what I mean).
You said: There are alot of YOU out there. Please explain. I am not too bright on this quote.
Willie, the zipper problem in the White House didn't become epidemic until 1993. I never voted for Nixon but I voted for Carter. Turns out I voted against a good President and for a sorry incompetent one.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18883 Dec 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
Nothing I hate worse than an unamerican useless democrat and their agenda.
I see a lot of hate in your future, speaks volumes and that makes me happy.

Me, I'd rather stick to hating more important issues than a bunch of out of touch Republicans, but kindly hate away.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18884 Dec 1, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Willie, the zipper problem in the White House didn't become epidemic until 1993. I never voted for Nixon but I voted for Carter. Turns out I voted against a good President and for a sorry incompetent one.
Somewhere Nixon is still muttering to the Presidential portraits hanging in Cross Hall in the White House.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18885 Dec 1, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
In all of my life, and 19,000 posts on this thread, I have never read such unmitigated bullshit.
lol get real what is unmitigated about anything i've said?.. prove to me where i am wrong instead of whining like all the other republicans when things don't go their way... prove to me everything i have said and stand for is wrong... lol you can't .. don't try ..because instead of chasing your tail like you've been doing for years now believing republican lies, you'd wind up running into a brick wall of facts.. and we already have enough republican whining and crying don't need anymore lol come up with some facts or keep your mouth shut.oh yah conservapedia and fox news are not credibal sources just incase you decide to look there first.

Greenbrier, AR

#18886 Dec 1, 2012
Facts are you really don't know nothing so you picked the right name for yourself... I suggest you educate yourself on the true facts.. Most dumbo rats are blind when it comes to facts... Obama has run up more debt than all previous presidents combined check it out!! I know you can read you are responding to posts... You do read them don't you?? Or do you have an interpeter? Espanol maybe?
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#18887 Dec 1, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't want to include JFK among the Presidents who had a zipper problem because he's still one of my favorites but it's kind of baffling. I can understand Bill (look at Hillary), but I mean Jackie was hot.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#18888 Dec 1, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't want to include JFK among the Presidents who had a zipper problem because he's still one of my favorites but it's kind of baffling. I can understand Bill (look at Hillary), but I mean Jackie was hot.
compared to Marylin Monroe jackie O was a dog.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#18889 Dec 1, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> compared to Marylin Monroe jackie O was a dog.
Could it be because Jackie was colored (blueblood)? This post is to give new fodder to Billie Bobbie, who sees a racist behind every WASP.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot shot cops 27 min Mr Fife to you 22
sue in wonderland 1 hr Tami 14
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr Tree Hugger Too 9,882
Duck lover topixFag 9 hr Duck lover 3
first lesb exp 18 hr the real tinman 18
Baby Doctor 18 hr For Rea 7
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 19 hr guest 3,839
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••