Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>we live in a country of freedom and choice... it is noone's right, responsibility, or duty to impose religous beliefs on anyone who does not want to accept them or knows nothing about what the abortion war that's being waged today is all about... you are asking people who have been raped through no fault of their own to carry that baby... you are asking a woman who is lieing on her death bed and may be the only available loved one left to care for that child to go ahead and die and leave their own kid left to fend for themselves with no family due to pregnancy complications...your asking somones daughter who may have been raped by her father or uncle to carry that child.. as you know nearly all abortions take place in the first trimester, when a fetus cannot exist independent of the mother...as it is attached by the placenta and umbilical cord.. its health is dependent on her health and cannot be regarded as a separate entity as it cannot exist outside her womb ...religion has no places in politics.
Your scenarios are the common causes for abortion. Even the atheist have life so this isn't really a religion issue. If you take all the women each year that have an abortion because of rape, incest or health reasons, you probably couldn't fill a bus. There are so many things in this country that I am not allowed to make a choice on, I wonder why I would be allowed to choose to end someone else's life.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am more worried about the baby's rights, but then you aren't real big on personal responsibility
Of course you are, it gives you a higher sense of moral superiority.

Zygote reverence requires no responsibility, no pesky understanding or compassion for the mother and her particular situation.

It's what you guys do best.
It Is Obvious

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol more like political science with minors in economics and business based on my responses.
Based upon your responses we would thing pottery, water colors and half a semester of English Comp
It Is Obvious

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are, it gives you a higher sense of moral superiority.
Zygote reverence requires no responsibility, no pesky understanding or compassion for the mother and her particular situation.
It's what you guys do best.
Decency doesn't require moral superiority just a sense.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Decency doesn't require moral superiority just a sense.
Decency is most often reflected by ones interaction with another's opposing viewpoint...and with the company he keeps.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
If you take all the women each year that have an abortion because of rape, incest or health reasons, you probably couldn't fill a bus.
This proves, at least to me, that you don't have a clue to the plight of very young women all across this Country.

A visit to any mental health facility, of any size and anywhere in this great land of ours, would dispute your theory.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

The universal sense of decency and the moral high-ground espoused by the Right as opposed to actual church attendance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_attendanc...

A recent world-wide survey reported that 72% of Americans reported regular church attendance (3 or more times a month)when in actuality only about 40% actually attended (disputed in other surveys as low as 20%).

Seems Europeans actually told the truth, while Americans didn't.

Why is that? What does that say about us?

Given that a significant number of Democrats regularly attend church also, where does the Rights perception of themselves as defenders of all that's good come from?

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
And you liberals would be doing the aborting just to come up with statistics. But then Barney never lied girls anyway
You have this all backwards, somewhat like you I suspect, I digress. You see The Dems' do not want to see unemployment higher, therefore your theory of "just to come up with statistics" is not a plausible one.

Ps. A short note you can comprehend;

Barney, him likes women''''''''''

Particularly the one he has been married to for over a quarter of a century.
It Is Obvious

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
This proves, at least to me, that you don't have a clue to the plight of very young women all across this Country.
A visit to any mental health facility, of any size and anywhere in this great land of ours, would dispute your theory.
You are right, I have not spent any time any mental health facilities, but would you have had it not been court ordered? Would you think that as mantas 2% of abortions are done for the reasons that causes that you are mentioning? I would think that 98% are performed for the convenience of the woman. I realize that you seem no need for personal responsibility.
It Is Obvious

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You have this all backwards, somewhat like you I suspect, I digress. You see The Dems' do not want to see unemployment higher, therefore your theory of "just to come up with statistics" is not a plausible one.
Barney, him like women, women, they not like Barney. Barney not bright, smell like deep fryer, on public assistance. Poor Barney!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

But that doesn't count Barney...remember..you are a heathen, no matter your religious beliefs, an outcast in the eyes of the anointed.

Doesn't matter that your anointed, self righteous judges are hypocrites, completely immersed in in the same cesspool that encompasses our modern society. Doesn't count against them, their sins and transgressions are offset by the purity of their hearts.
It Is Obvious

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Redd wrote:
The universal sense of decency and the moral high-ground espoused by the Right as opposed to actual church attendance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_attendanc...
A recent world-wide survey reported that 72% of Americans reported regular church attendance (3 or more times a month)when in actuality only about 40% actually attended (disputed in other surveys as low as 20%).
Seems Europeans actually told the truth, while Americans didn't.
Why is that? What does that say about us?
Given that a significant number of Democrats regularly attend church also, where does the Rights perception of themselves as defenders of all that's good come from?
I doubt if at anytime in our nation's history that 72% of the population claimed to be regular church members, I know of very few churches with that high a rate amongst members much less the general population. I also would not use Wikipedia as a definitive source.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, I have not spent any time any mental health facilities, but would you have had it not been court ordered? Would you think that as mantas 2% of abortions are done for the reasons that causes that you are mentioning? I would think that 98% are performed for the convenience of the woman. I realize that you seem no need for personal responsibility.
So sez the Cherry Valley PTA.

Actually have worked in mental health, have taken the time to actually assist those children having children, many, if not most, a result of incest and rape...some as young as two or three.

But I'm sure that your wisdom and experience trumps my knowledge of the consequences facing the female gender.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that most rapes 54 percent, according to the Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN) are never reported to police, that rules out funding for a majority of women.

With statistics, such as those above, I would have to question the validly of the reported number of abortions preformed for such causes. I would say the reported number could be to low.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
I also would not use Wikipedia as a definitive source.
Of course you wouldn't, a world wide source of information, used millions of times a day, doesn't measure up to your extremely high standards.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
72% of the population
Christians, Rush.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
But that doesn't count Barney...remember..you are a heathen, no matter your religious beliefs, an outcast in the eyes of the anointed.
Doesn't matter that your anointed, self righteous judges are hypocrites, completely immersed in in the same cesspool that encompasses our modern society. Doesn't count against them, their sins and transgressions are offset by the purity of their hearts.
YEAH, what the hell was I thinking, time can change the Heavens and earth, yet seems to have no effect on ignorance and greed.

Unfortunately some of the regulars here consider those traits as family values and proudly and regulary display it.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH, what the hell was I thinking, time can change the Heavens and earth, yet seems to have no effect on ignorance and greed.
Unfortunately some of the regulars here consider those traits as family values and proudly and regulary display it.
Damn, wish I had come up with that one.

You know we are performing a public service here, keeping the blood flowing through the arterial plaque filled avenues leading to the brains of some of these yahoos...not all of course, some of these fellows resonate a extremely high semblance of higher life forms.

For the yahoos and the higher life forms...I'm just kidding, really I am, no need to sent the car bombs just yet.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do. Glad to see you're finally admitting it.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Dems want don't want unemployment to be so high to be rightly blamed for it but don't want it to be too low to where people don't think they need them. Dems treat people like mob bosses treat their workers. Give them just enough to get by but not enough to where they don't need them. It looks like they've settled in on 8% unemployment as the right amount to where they can continue their exploitation of the middle class.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,741 - 17,760 of27,916
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Glenn mechanical 24 min puffdaddy 14
Good looking smoke shop keeper 38 min puffdaddy 2
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 40 min Thirsty 917
Alewine auction 1 hr Money 10
Shelby Coke 1 hr Petey 1
Mexican food. 1 hr real 3
This is Great 2 hr no way 16
•••

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 23 at 10:44AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••