Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,229 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#18812 Nov 29, 2012
It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
And you liberals would be doing the aborting just to come up with statistics. But then Barney never lied girls anyway
You have this all backwards, somewhat like you I suspect, I digress. You see The Dems' do not want to see unemployment higher, therefore your theory of "just to come up with statistics" is not a plausible one.

Ps. A short note you can comprehend;

Barney, him likes women''''''''''

Particularly the one he has been married to for over a quarter of a century.
It Is Obvious

Jonesboro, AR

#18813 Nov 29, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
This proves, at least to me, that you don't have a clue to the plight of very young women all across this Country.
A visit to any mental health facility, of any size and anywhere in this great land of ours, would dispute your theory.
You are right, I have not spent any time any mental health facilities, but would you have had it not been court ordered? Would you think that as mantas 2% of abortions are done for the reasons that causes that you are mentioning? I would think that 98% are performed for the convenience of the woman. I realize that you seem no need for personal responsibility.
It Is Obvious

Jonesboro, AR

#18814 Nov 29, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You have this all backwards, somewhat like you I suspect, I digress. You see The Dems' do not want to see unemployment higher, therefore your theory of "just to come up with statistics" is not a plausible one.
Ps. A short note you can comprehend;
Barney, him likes women''''''''''
Particularly the one he has been married to for over a quarter of a century.
Barney, him like women, women, they not like Barney. Barney not bright, smell like deep fryer, on public assistance. Poor Barney!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18815 Nov 29, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

Ps. A short note you can comprehend;
Barney, him likes women''''''''''
Particularly the one he has been married to for over a quarter of a century.
But that doesn't count Barney...remember..you are a heathen, no matter your religious beliefs, an outcast in the eyes of the anointed.

Doesn't matter that your anointed, self righteous judges are hypocrites, completely immersed in in the same cesspool that encompasses our modern society. Doesn't count against them, their sins and transgressions are offset by the purity of their hearts.
It Is Obvious

Jonesboro, AR

#18816 Nov 29, 2012
Redd wrote:
The universal sense of decency and the moral high-ground espoused by the Right as opposed to actual church attendance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_attendanc...
A recent world-wide survey reported that 72% of Americans reported regular church attendance (3 or more times a month)when in actuality only about 40% actually attended (disputed in other surveys as low as 20%).
Seems Europeans actually told the truth, while Americans didn't.
Why is that? What does that say about us?
Given that a significant number of Democrats regularly attend church also, where does the Rights perception of themselves as defenders of all that's good come from?
I doubt if at anytime in our nation's history that 72% of the population claimed to be regular church members, I know of very few churches with that high a rate amongst members much less the general population. I also would not use Wikipedia as a definitive source.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18817 Nov 29, 2012
It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, I have not spent any time any mental health facilities, but would you have had it not been court ordered? Would you think that as mantas 2% of abortions are done for the reasons that causes that you are mentioning? I would think that 98% are performed for the convenience of the woman. I realize that you seem no need for personal responsibility.
So sez the Cherry Valley PTA.

Actually have worked in mental health, have taken the time to actually assist those children having children, many, if not most, a result of incest and rape...some as young as two or three.

But I'm sure that your wisdom and experience trumps my knowledge of the consequences facing the female gender.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#18818 Nov 29, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
This proves, at least to me, that you don't have a clue to the plight of very young women all across this Country.
A visit to any mental health facility, of any size and anywhere in this great land of ours, would dispute your theory.
Given that most rapes 54 percent, according to the Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN) are never reported to police, that rules out funding for a majority of women.

With statistics, such as those above, I would have to question the validly of the reported number of abortions preformed for such causes. I would say the reported number could be to low.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18819 Nov 29, 2012
It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
I also would not use Wikipedia as a definitive source.
Of course you wouldn't, a world wide source of information, used millions of times a day, doesn't measure up to your extremely high standards.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18820 Nov 29, 2012
It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
72% of the population
Christians, Rush.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#18821 Nov 29, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
But that doesn't count Barney...remember..you are a heathen, no matter your religious beliefs, an outcast in the eyes of the anointed.
Doesn't matter that your anointed, self righteous judges are hypocrites, completely immersed in in the same cesspool that encompasses our modern society. Doesn't count against them, their sins and transgressions are offset by the purity of their hearts.
YEAH, what the hell was I thinking, time can change the Heavens and earth, yet seems to have no effect on ignorance and greed.

Unfortunately some of the regulars here consider those traits as family values and proudly and regulary display it.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18822 Nov 29, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH, what the hell was I thinking, time can change the Heavens and earth, yet seems to have no effect on ignorance and greed.
Unfortunately some of the regulars here consider those traits as family values and proudly and regulary display it.
Damn, wish I had come up with that one.

You know we are performing a public service here, keeping the blood flowing through the arterial plaque filled avenues leading to the brains of some of these yahoos...not all of course, some of these fellows resonate a extremely high semblance of higher life forms.

For the yahoos and the higher life forms...I'm just kidding, really I am, no need to sent the car bombs just yet.
guest

Blytheville, AR

#18823 Nov 29, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH, what the hell was I thinking, time can change the Heavens and earth, yet seems to have no effect on ignorance and greed.
Unfortunately some of the regulars here consider those traits as family values and proudly and regulary display it.
Yes you do. Glad to see you're finally admitting it.
guest

Blytheville, AR

#18824 Nov 29, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You have this all backwards, somewhat like you I suspect, I digress. You see The Dems' do not want to see unemployment higher, therefore your theory of "just to come up with statistics" is not a plausible one.
Ps. A short note you can comprehend;
Barney, him likes women''''''''''
Particularly the one he has been married to for over a quarter of a century.
Dems want don't want unemployment to be so high to be rightly blamed for it but don't want it to be too low to where people don't think they need them. Dems treat people like mob bosses treat their workers. Give them just enough to get by but not enough to where they don't need them. It looks like they've settled in on 8% unemployment as the right amount to where they can continue their exploitation of the middle class.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#18825 Nov 29, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
So sez the Cherry Valley PTA.
Actually have worked in mental health, have taken the time to actually assist those children having children, many, if not most, a result of incest and rape...some as young as two or three.
But I'm sure that your wisdom and experience trumps my knowledge of the consequences facing the female gender.
"children having children....some as young as two or three". Is it possible for a 2-3 year old to have a baby? Don't get huffy, I know what you meant, but still, most abortions do not involve rape or incest.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18826 Nov 29, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
"children having children....some as young as two or three". Is it possible for a 2-3 year old to have a baby? Don't get huffy, I know what you meant, but still, most abortions do not involve rape or incest.
True Army, but it's heartbreaking the number of sexual molestation's that occur to little girls and boys who should be playing with Barbie dolls and Power Rangers while feeling completely safe at home or with Uncle or Aunt so and so.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18827 Nov 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Give them just enough to get by but not enough to where they don't need them. It looks like they've settled in on 8% unemployment as the right amount to where they can continue their exploitation of the middle class.
You been watching "The Men Who Made America"?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18828 Nov 29, 2012
It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Your scenarios are the common causes for abortion. Even the atheist have life so this isn't really a religion issue. If you take all the women each year that have an abortion because of rape, incest or health reasons, you probably couldn't fill a bus. There are so many things in this country that I am not allowed to make a choice on, I wonder why I would be allowed to choose to end someone else's life.
really, so if they are the most common cause which means that a majority of abortions are caused by these means then what's the big deal? i just stated a fact ...is that so hard for you to take in... and when you take away freedom of choice and impose your own beleifs which are mostly accompanied by religion then YES this does become a religous issue... before roe vs wade and abortion was made leagal over 10,000 women a year died from those reasons...... and just what things are you not allowed to make a choice on here in america... and if abortion is made illegal that's just what you will be doing is making a choice to end someones life.the implementation of obamacare and the offering free contraceptive coverage has dropped the abortion rate in this country so that should be looked at as a positive by both sides.
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#18829 Nov 29, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
You been watching "The Men Who Made America"?
Yep it was a good program. The depression in Arkansas didnt end until Orvil Fabus got the Boot and a decendent of John D Rockefeller was elected govenor. Winthrop Rockefeller spent a lot of his own money to improve the state.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18830 Nov 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Dems want don't want unemployment to be so high to be rightly blamed for it but don't want it to be too low to where people don't think they need them. Dems treat people like mob bosses treat their workers. Give them just enough to get by but not enough to where they don't need them. It looks like they've settled in on 8% unemployment as the right amount to where they can continue their exploitation of the middle class.
looks like someones been watching too many episodes of mobb bosses ... grow up and join the real world.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18831 Nov 29, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Yep it was a good program. The depression in Arkansas didnt end until Orvil Fabus got the Boot and a decendent of John D Rockefeller was elected govenor. Winthrop Rockefeller spent a lot of his own money to improve the state.
Only Republican I've ever voted for, still have a couple of his campaign stickers. Great man for our State at the time and the first local politician I became interest in. WR truly served the best interests of the people of Arkansas.

Orval Faubus was a crook, built himself a very expensive 7,000 sq. ft. mansion in Huntsville, not the shack seen on postcards, while making 10 thousand bucks a year as governor.

http://thecabin.net/stories/110903/loc_110903...

Later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Kerri 29 min Private eye 1
steroids 34 min Queen bee 7
sin 38 min Ex con 3
Where is the best place to Dine out in this town? 46 min customer 22
Joann Davis snapped 1 hr JoAnn Davis 23
shooting in calion 1 hr JoAnn Davis 23
James Riley 2 hr DonkeyPunch 1
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]