6,111 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#18785 Nov 28, 2012
Please excuse, that last post, I made another uneducated mistake. It should have read;

Silly of you to make condescending comments about the education of the multiple people, that school you on a regular bases on here.
Just chat We Expected

Jonesboro, AR

#18786 Nov 28, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
Please excuse, that last post, I made another uneducated mistake. It should have read;
Silly of you to make condescending comments about the education of the multiple people, that school you on a regular bases on here.
You're excused but you are still an idiot.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#18788 Nov 28, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You don't make sense much either. Those half days of school must have been hell on you!
Please let me rephrase that last post to accommodate your comprehension skills.

1. I should have proofread before I posted, the mistake was obvious, even for you.

2. You are only fooling yourself if you think there is some of us that do no see you for the wet behind the ears Troll, who is more than likely a high school kid.
You Are a Joke

Ash Flat, AR

#18789 Nov 28, 2012
Just chat We Expected wrote:
<quoted text>
You're excused but you are still an idiot.
Did your mommy make you get off of the I phone Warror?
You Are a Joke

Ash Flat, AR

#18790 Nov 28, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No need to apologize. None of your posts make any sense. Just think how much time you would have to spend apologizing for every single post. WOW! Please just keep posting. You are good free entertainment.
Why would a man of your wealth have such a penchant for free entertainment? Kind of slumming aren't you?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18793 Nov 28, 2012
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>This clown is black,drives a orange truck,was begging for furniture a few months ago,she is a woman with children drawing a welfare ck.it must be her only source of income,because she didn't work while she was in ark.She findly got enough money to get back to Ore.and dam we were glad to see her leave,she's a low life.
bud let me tell you something so you don't go off in the world thinking the bs you seem to beleive... first if you don't know what's going on keep your mouth shut.. second .. i am none of the above that you just mentioned... third... if you don't know who your talking about then best thing to do is not talk about them because you never know just what type of person your talking about.. just a little advice straighten up and fly right or you'll get your wings clipped plain and simple... i have did nothing to degrade you in any way and would appreciate the same resepect .. if you have no respect.. then maybe you just haven't ran into the right person yet.... but keep running your mouth and i garuntee sometime in life yours will be comming.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18794 Nov 28, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Studied marginal tax rates a little bit more. I got it. It still won't raise $4 trillion over 10 yrs. Can't happen. Besides, every estimate I find has the number at $80 billon annually which only equals $800 billion in 10 yrs. So the accumulated 10yr tax revenue off of taxing the wealthy is only 57% of our ANNUAL deficit. Yearly the $80 billion is only 5.7% of the deficit. You may not like it but the only way to fix the deficit is deep cuts in spending starting with wasteful programs combined with increases in revenue that comes from EVERYONE contributing and not just the wealthy. The other alternative is to simply tax the crap out of every American and tell Washington to continue doing what they do. Of course history shows that if Washington gets more money they spend more than they get making the deficit larger. Love it or hate it, makes no difference to me. It is what it is and a simple calculator will show you that I am right.
look man i'm not even gonna get into this with you anymore it is imposible to go off number based on todays tax rates... so if your using those then your off... if your making up numbers then your off.. the only people that know what the tax rates will be and what entitlement reform will happen is the president and congress.. anything from this point is just simple speculation... the president has a plan that i addressed laid on government websites.... may not be exact to that plan because everyone will not get what they want .. i'm just going on the numbers provided by the unites states executive branch .. but what do they know? they only run the country right?... so until it is all hashed out i would not worry about it .. and i wouldn't worry about it anyways because a sure thing is that taxes 250,000 dollars and under a year .. which by the way ..everyone on here falls into that bracket... will not be changed.. so quit trying to speculate things that congress and the president haven't even hashed out yet...the president has a plan like i said on the government website... but plans change .. everyone cannot have what they want ... the only thing for certain is the taxes that i stated earlier.. those will not change
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18795 Nov 28, 2012
Durp Herpman wrote:
<quoted text>How many are unemployed in America?
Barney, you forgot to add in all those under 16 and over 65...Republicans could also add more unborn babies to their unemployment figures percentages if they also could count aborted placentas.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18796 Nov 28, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Gerrymandering? You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
lol i'm not gonna lie for the context it was used in it was a poor choice of words
It Is Obvious

Jonesboro, AR

#18797 Nov 28, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, you forgot to add in all those under 16 and over 65...Republicans could also add more unborn babies to their unemployment figures percentages if they also could count aborted placentas.
And you liberals would be doing the aborting just to come up with statistics. But then Barney never lied girls anyway
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18798 Nov 28, 2012
It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
And you liberals would be doing the aborting just to come up with statistics. But then Barney never lied girls anyway
lol what a joke comming from someone in a party that is decentigrating right in front of them from playing games with women's rights.
It Is Obvious

Jonesboro, AR

#18799 Nov 28, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol what a joke comming from someone in a party that is decentigrating right in front of them from playing games with women's rights.
Actually I am more worried about the baby's rights, but then you aren't real big on personal responsibility
It Is Obvious

Jonesboro, AR

#18800 Nov 28, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>look man i'm not even gonna get into this with you anymore it is imposible to go off number based on todays tax rates... so if your using those then your off... if your making up numbers then your off.. the only people that know what the tax rates will be and what entitlement reform will happen is the president and congress.. anything from this point is just simple speculation... the president has a plan that i addressed laid on government websites.... may not be exact to that plan because everyone will not get what they want .. i'm just going on the numbers provided by the unites states executive branch .. but what do they know? they only run the country right?... so until it is all hashed out i would not worry about it .. and i wouldn't worry about it anyways because a sure thing is that taxes 250,000 dollars and under a year .. which by the way ..everyone on here falls into that bracket... will not be changed.. so quit trying to speculate things that congress and the president haven't even hashed out yet...the president has a plan like i said on the government website... but plans change .. everyone cannot have what they want ... the only thing for certain is the taxes that i stated earlier.. those will not change
You have a degree in PE or Arr?
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

#18801 Nov 28, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>look man i'm not even gonna get into this with you anymore it is imposible to go off number based on todays tax rates... so if your using those then your off... if your making up numbers then your off.. the only people that know what the tax rates will be and what entitlement reform will happen is the president and congress.. anything from this point is just simple speculation... the president has a plan that i addressed laid on government websites.... may not be exact to that plan because everyone will not get what they want .. i'm just going on the numbers provided by the unites states executive branch .. but what do they know? they only run the country right?... so until it is all hashed out i would not worry about it .. and i wouldn't worry about it anyways because a sure thing is that taxes 250,000 dollars and under a year .. which by the way ..everyone on here falls into that bracket... will not be changed.. so quit trying to speculate things that congress and the president haven't even hashed out yet...the president has a plan like i said on the government website... but plans change .. everyone cannot have what they want ... the only thing for certain is the taxes that i stated earlier.. those will not change
I have given you my numbers to support my argument. All I want you to do is support your argument with numbers. Let me see the grand plan on paper since you obviously know about marginal tax rates. Show me the money.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18802 Nov 28, 2012
It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am more worried about the baby's rights, but then you aren't real big on personal responsibility
we live in a country of freedom and choice... it is noone's right, responsibility, or duty to impose religous beliefs on anyone who does not want to accept them or knows nothing about what the abortion war that's being waged today is all about... you are asking people who have been raped through no fault of their own to carry that baby... you are asking a woman who is lieing on her death bed and may be the only available loved one left to care for that child to go ahead and die and leave their own kid left to fend for themselves with no family due to pregnancy complications...your asking somones daughter who may have been raped by her father or uncle to carry that child.. as you know nearly all abortions take place in the first trimester, when a fetus cannot exist independent of the mother...as it is attached by the placenta and umbilical cord.. its health is dependent on her health and cannot be regarded as a separate entity as it cannot exist outside her womb ...religion has no places in politics.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18803 Nov 28, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have given you my numbers to support my argument. All I want you to do is support your argument with numbers. Let me see the grand plan on paper since you obviously know about marginal tax rates. Show me the money.
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org /taxtopics/2013-Budget-Introdu ction.cfm
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18804 Nov 28, 2012
It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a degree in PE or Arr?
lol more like political science with minors in economics and business based on my responses.
It Is Obvious

Jonesboro, AR

#18805 Nov 29, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>we live in a country of freedom and choice... it is noone's right, responsibility, or duty to impose religous beliefs on anyone who does not want to accept them or knows nothing about what the abortion war that's being waged today is all about... you are asking people who have been raped through no fault of their own to carry that baby... you are asking a woman who is lieing on her death bed and may be the only available loved one left to care for that child to go ahead and die and leave their own kid left to fend for themselves with no family due to pregnancy complications...your asking somones daughter who may have been raped by her father or uncle to carry that child.. as you know nearly all abortions take place in the first trimester, when a fetus cannot exist independent of the mother...as it is attached by the placenta and umbilical cord.. its health is dependent on her health and cannot be regarded as a separate entity as it cannot exist outside her womb ...religion has no places in politics.
Your scenarios are the common causes for abortion. Even the atheist have life so this isn't really a religion issue. If you take all the women each year that have an abortion because of rape, incest or health reasons, you probably couldn't fill a bus. There are so many things in this country that I am not allowed to make a choice on, I wonder why I would be allowed to choose to end someone else's life.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18806 Nov 29, 2012
It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are, it gives you a higher sense of moral superiority.

Zygote reverence requires no responsibility, no pesky understanding or compassion for the mother and her particular situation.

It's what you guys do best.
It Is Obvious

Jonesboro, AR

#18807 Nov 29, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol more like political science with minors in economics and business based on my responses.
Based upon your responses we would thing pottery, water colors and half a semester of English Comp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donations for Lake Patterson (Oct '11) 4 hr The Not Guilty 5
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 6 hr TOO FUNNY 827
Samantha Miller 10 hr Wondering 3
if your not with your highschool sweetheart you... 10 hr Satan 6
Robbery at Christmas parade 14 hr Alton 23
y are their so many snitches in el dorado (Dec '13) 14 hr Caleb 21
moonshiners makeing poison 18 hr EldoMasterBlaster 24
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:55 pm PST

ESPN12:55PM
Cowboys list Murray (hand) as questionable
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
Junior Galette not on injury report, but expects limited role on Sunday
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play