|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You must be in "mourning" from being slapped around so much! Not very educated are you!

I do not proof read much, obviously

Silly of you to make condescending comments about a persons' education that schools you on a regular bases.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Please excuse, that last post, I made another uneducated mistake. It should have read;

Silly of you to make condescending comments about the education of the multiple people, that school you on a regular bases on here.
Just chat We Expected

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
Please excuse, that last post, I made another uneducated mistake. It should have read;
Silly of you to make condescending comments about the education of the multiple people, that school you on a regular bases on here.
You're excused but you are still an idiot.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You don't make sense much either. Those half days of school must have been hell on you!
Please let me rephrase that last post to accommodate your comprehension skills.

1. I should have proofread before I posted, the mistake was obvious, even for you.

2. You are only fooling yourself if you think there is some of us that do no see you for the wet behind the ears Troll, who is more than likely a high school kid.
You Are a Joke

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Just chat We Expected wrote:
<quoted text>
You're excused but you are still an idiot.
Did your mommy make you get off of the I phone Warror?
You Are a Joke

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No need to apologize. None of your posts make any sense. Just think how much time you would have to spend apologizing for every single post. WOW! Please just keep posting. You are good free entertainment.
Why would a man of your wealth have such a penchant for free entertainment? Kind of slumming aren't you?
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>This clown is black,drives a orange truck,was begging for furniture a few months ago,she is a woman with children drawing a welfare ck.it must be her only source of income,because she didn't work while she was in ark.She findly got enough money to get back to Ore.and dam we were glad to see her leave,she's a low life.
bud let me tell you something so you don't go off in the world thinking the bs you seem to beleive... first if you don't know what's going on keep your mouth shut.. second .. i am none of the above that you just mentioned... third... if you don't know who your talking about then best thing to do is not talk about them because you never know just what type of person your talking about.. just a little advice straighten up and fly right or you'll get your wings clipped plain and simple... i have did nothing to degrade you in any way and would appreciate the same resepect .. if you have no respect.. then maybe you just haven't ran into the right person yet.... but keep running your mouth and i garuntee sometime in life yours will be comming.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Studied marginal tax rates a little bit more. I got it. It still won't raise $4 trillion over 10 yrs. Can't happen. Besides, every estimate I find has the number at $80 billon annually which only equals $800 billion in 10 yrs. So the accumulated 10yr tax revenue off of taxing the wealthy is only 57% of our ANNUAL deficit. Yearly the $80 billion is only 5.7% of the deficit. You may not like it but the only way to fix the deficit is deep cuts in spending starting with wasteful programs combined with increases in revenue that comes from EVERYONE contributing and not just the wealthy. The other alternative is to simply tax the crap out of every American and tell Washington to continue doing what they do. Of course history shows that if Washington gets more money they spend more than they get making the deficit larger. Love it or hate it, makes no difference to me. It is what it is and a simple calculator will show you that I am right.
look man i'm not even gonna get into this with you anymore it is imposible to go off number based on todays tax rates... so if your using those then your off... if your making up numbers then your off.. the only people that know what the tax rates will be and what entitlement reform will happen is the president and congress.. anything from this point is just simple speculation... the president has a plan that i addressed laid on government websites.... may not be exact to that plan because everyone will not get what they want .. i'm just going on the numbers provided by the unites states executive branch .. but what do they know? they only run the country right?... so until it is all hashed out i would not worry about it .. and i wouldn't worry about it anyways because a sure thing is that taxes 250,000 dollars and under a year .. which by the way ..everyone on here falls into that bracket... will not be changed.. so quit trying to speculate things that congress and the president haven't even hashed out yet...the president has a plan like i said on the government website... but plans change .. everyone cannot have what they want ... the only thing for certain is the taxes that i stated earlier.. those will not change
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Durp Herpman wrote:
<quoted text>How many are unemployed in America?
Barney, you forgot to add in all those under 16 and over 65...Republicans could also add more unborn babies to their unemployment figures percentages if they also could count aborted placentas.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Gerrymandering? You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
lol i'm not gonna lie for the context it was used in it was a poor choice of words
It Is Obvious

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, you forgot to add in all those under 16 and over 65...Republicans could also add more unborn babies to their unemployment figures percentages if they also could count aborted placentas.
And you liberals would be doing the aborting just to come up with statistics. But then Barney never lied girls anyway
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
And you liberals would be doing the aborting just to come up with statistics. But then Barney never lied girls anyway
lol what a joke comming from someone in a party that is decentigrating right in front of them from playing games with women's rights.
It Is Obvious

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol what a joke comming from someone in a party that is decentigrating right in front of them from playing games with women's rights.
Actually I am more worried about the baby's rights, but then you aren't real big on personal responsibility
It Is Obvious

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>look man i'm not even gonna get into this with you anymore it is imposible to go off number based on todays tax rates... so if your using those then your off... if your making up numbers then your off.. the only people that know what the tax rates will be and what entitlement reform will happen is the president and congress.. anything from this point is just simple speculation... the president has a plan that i addressed laid on government websites.... may not be exact to that plan because everyone will not get what they want .. i'm just going on the numbers provided by the unites states executive branch .. but what do they know? they only run the country right?... so until it is all hashed out i would not worry about it .. and i wouldn't worry about it anyways because a sure thing is that taxes 250,000 dollars and under a year .. which by the way ..everyone on here falls into that bracket... will not be changed.. so quit trying to speculate things that congress and the president haven't even hashed out yet...the president has a plan like i said on the government website... but plans change .. everyone cannot have what they want ... the only thing for certain is the taxes that i stated earlier.. those will not change
You have a degree in PE or Arr?
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>look man i'm not even gonna get into this with you anymore it is imposible to go off number based on todays tax rates... so if your using those then your off... if your making up numbers then your off.. the only people that know what the tax rates will be and what entitlement reform will happen is the president and congress.. anything from this point is just simple speculation... the president has a plan that i addressed laid on government websites.... may not be exact to that plan because everyone will not get what they want .. i'm just going on the numbers provided by the unites states executive branch .. but what do they know? they only run the country right?... so until it is all hashed out i would not worry about it .. and i wouldn't worry about it anyways because a sure thing is that taxes 250,000 dollars and under a year .. which by the way ..everyone on here falls into that bracket... will not be changed.. so quit trying to speculate things that congress and the president haven't even hashed out yet...the president has a plan like i said on the government website... but plans change .. everyone cannot have what they want ... the only thing for certain is the taxes that i stated earlier.. those will not change
I have given you my numbers to support my argument. All I want you to do is support your argument with numbers. Let me see the grand plan on paper since you obviously know about marginal tax rates. Show me the money.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am more worried about the baby's rights, but then you aren't real big on personal responsibility
we live in a country of freedom and choice... it is noone's right, responsibility, or duty to impose religous beliefs on anyone who does not want to accept them or knows nothing about what the abortion war that's being waged today is all about... you are asking people who have been raped through no fault of their own to carry that baby... you are asking a woman who is lieing on her death bed and may be the only available loved one left to care for that child to go ahead and die and leave their own kid left to fend for themselves with no family due to pregnancy complications...your asking somones daughter who may have been raped by her father or uncle to carry that child.. as you know nearly all abortions take place in the first trimester, when a fetus cannot exist independent of the mother...as it is attached by the placenta and umbilical cord.. its health is dependent on her health and cannot be regarded as a separate entity as it cannot exist outside her womb ...religion has no places in politics.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have given you my numbers to support my argument. All I want you to do is support your argument with numbers. Let me see the grand plan on paper since you obviously know about marginal tax rates. Show me the money.
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org /taxtopics/2013-Budget-Introdu ction.cfm
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a degree in PE or Arr?
lol more like political science with minors in economics and business based on my responses.
It Is Obvious

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>we live in a country of freedom and choice... it is noone's right, responsibility, or duty to impose religous beliefs on anyone who does not want to accept them or knows nothing about what the abortion war that's being waged today is all about... you are asking people who have been raped through no fault of their own to carry that baby... you are asking a woman who is lieing on her death bed and may be the only available loved one left to care for that child to go ahead and die and leave their own kid left to fend for themselves with no family due to pregnancy complications...your asking somones daughter who may have been raped by her father or uncle to carry that child.. as you know nearly all abortions take place in the first trimester, when a fetus cannot exist independent of the mother...as it is attached by the placenta and umbilical cord.. its health is dependent on her health and cannot be regarded as a separate entity as it cannot exist outside her womb ...religion has no places in politics.
Your scenarios are the common causes for abortion. Even the atheist have life so this isn't really a religion issue. If you take all the women each year that have an abortion because of rape, incest or health reasons, you probably couldn't fill a bus. There are so many things in this country that I am not allowed to make a choice on, I wonder why I would be allowed to choose to end someone else's life.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

It Is Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are, it gives you a higher sense of moral superiority.

Zygote reverence requires no responsibility, no pesky understanding or compassion for the mother and her particular situation.

It's what you guys do best.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lots of Ugly Guys in Eldo 17 min Shelly 4
guys with little ones keep reporting 18 min Shelly 34
James Jj parker 52 min James rice 1
leigh alexandra dunn sinclair 59 min truth 4
samantha miller 1 hr Inga 18
still a loser 3 hr Big Johnson 5
Lynsey Mcgaugh 3 hr Truth hurts 1
Eldorado , Entire city needs to be cleaned up,! 5 hr Grigori 10
Big Men, Little "problem" 12 hr wow 81