Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18710 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>around 10 million far from the 25 that was stated.
You libs can't even get your stories strait! One goober says 12 the other says 10 LOL! Typical liberal no nothings!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18711 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>no 12.3 is not acceptable ... but if bush wouldn't have ruined the economy wwe wouldn't really have to worry about any of this now would we? instead we are trying to figure out how to create an abundance of jobs when republicans in the house are criticizing bengahzi and obamacare!.. get outta here with this nonsense.. what is YOUR party doing to better the situation is what should be asked.
47 MILLION on welfare, but hey at least your party gives them free cell phones! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18712 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>typical republican always bashing other people opinions and character because they have none of their own ... always complaining bout liberal welfare checks when more republicans are on welfare than democrats lol what a joke.
So republicans don't have opinions? You really are off your rocker. And there are more democrats on welfare than any other party, that's just a fact. Look at yourself!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18713 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> i must agree with all of you I am an idiot LOL
We know!
ALICIA BANKS

Muncie, IN

#18714 Nov 27, 2012
selection 2012 has been a done deal since 2008

that bankster hobama is a cia hoax

shame on the sheeple!!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#18715 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>47 MILLION on welfare, but hey at least your party gives them free cell phones! LOL!
what? ok so i was guessing with the 10 million and got close too ... alot closer than the 25 million statement that was thrown out there... go to www.bls.gov you might learn something... and ontop of all of this i asked what your party can do besides just put people out of jobs and on welfare since that seems to bee what republicans are good at ... and still no answer...
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#18716 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So republicans don't have opinions? You really are off your rocker. And there are more democrats on welfare than any other party, that's just a fact. Look at yourself!
um no republicans do not have opinions they do what grover norquist.. john behnoer... reince priebus... rush limbaugh.. hannity ... oreily ... you must love huckabee... the koch brothers.. the tea party... fox news ... i mean really think for yourself not what your told.... i know there are more democrats on welfare between the 2 parties just seeing if you was listening... and that seems kind of strange since red states recieve more in welfare assistance from the federal government ... but i guess that's only right have to make sure them dumb hillbillies know how to grow some corn and pick some cotton.don't have to look at myself i don't know how many times i have to tell you i have a job and recieve no type of assistance at all .. like i said before... typical republican can't accept the truth and has to be told that all liberals are on welfare from his parties base constituants and media.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#18717 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>We know!
lol tuche good sir
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#18718 Nov 27, 2012
ALICIA BANKS wrote:
selection 2012 has been a done deal since 2008
that bankster hobama is a cia hoax
shame on the sheeple!!!!
http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...
lol what a joke post.. how much if any credibility does a website whose background is purple font is red and takes other peoples opinions as fact?... i mean really that website is just as bad as fox news... can't wait till we pass a law that limits freedom of press!! lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18719 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>what? ok so i was guessing with the 10 million and got close too ... alot closer than the 25 million statement that was thrown out there... go to www.bls.gov you might learn something... and ontop of all of this i asked what your party can do besides just put people out of jobs and on welfare since that seems to bee what republicans are good at ... and still no answer...
AGAIN! You guess and throw out things and present them as facts. Everytime you get called on something you have to recant. You ALWAYS make excuses! You are a typical liberal, no core values and morally bankrupt.

How about extending the Bush tax cuts, even Obama liked that! Make them Permanent! Cut taxes, put more money into the pockets of the consumers and rich and jobs will come back. Everybody knows that but libtards!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18720 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>um no republicans do not have opinions they do what grover norquist.. john behnoer... reince priebus... rush limbaugh.. hannity ... oreily ... you must love huckabee... the koch brothers.. the tea party... fox news ... i mean really think for yourself not what your told.... i know there are more democrats on welfare between the 2 parties just seeing if you was listening... and that seems kind of strange since red states recieve more in welfare assistance from the federal government ... but i guess that's only right have to make sure them dumb hillbillies know how to grow some corn and pick some cotton.don't have to look at myself i don't know how many times i have to tell you i have a job and recieve no type of assistance at all .. like i said before... typical republican can't accept the truth and has to be told that all liberals are on welfare from his parties base constituants and media.
You sure do know many republicans. Apparently you listen to them. I couldn't list one dumb TV libtard. I tried once to watch those goofballs but they were so fruity that I vowed to never again watch. Just what kind of work do you do?
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#18721 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN! You guess and throw out things and present them as facts. Everytime you get called on something you have to recant. You ALWAYS make excuses! You are a typical liberal, no core values and morally bankrupt.
How about extending the Bush tax cuts, even Obama liked that! Make them Permanent! Cut taxes, put more money into the pockets of the consumers and rich and jobs will come back. Everybody knows that but libtards!
what ? your an idiot plain and simple if you cannot read english then go back to the country you came from .. because anyone can take a guess genius i never said it was fact get it straight... it's like talking to a damn brick wall with you ... obama was for extending the bush tax cuts for the incomes of 250,000 dollars or less dipstick... and if everyone knows that then why are republicans not signing the bill into law? huh? it's sitting in the house right now .. why aren't they signing it?... and if you think that consumers are only rich people then your crazy... to many rich people soaking up all the money they earn on the backs of those "consumers" is more like it .. you do not fall into the rich income tax bracket so i have no idea why you support the top 1 and 2 percent of america i just don't get it how ignorant can you bee..... WE TRIED TAX CUTS FOR 12 YEARS how has that worked out!!!??? i mean serously how long do you have to do something wrong to finally take initiative to do something right? republicans are a bunch of rich spoon fed babies whining to their norquist mother about how the mean ole liberals were right so what do we do now... get real your not in their income bracket and they would stab you in the back and roll you in the mud to make a profit but i'm sure your ok with that because you've been bending over for companies your whole life.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#18722 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do know many republicans. Apparently you listen to them. I couldn't list one dumb TV libtard. I tried once to watch those goofballs but they were so fruity that I vowed to never again watch. Just what kind of work do you do?
i manage retail... not going to say what because you have still not answered my questions of just what kind of government "work" you did to get so filthy rich off the backs of taxpayer money.. what position did you hold in the government?.. and road construction or teacher doesn't cut it bud.. because you are comming off as high income investment earner.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#18723 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do know many republicans. Apparently you listen to them. I couldn't list one dumb TV libtard. I tried once to watch those goofballs but they were so fruity that I vowed to never again watch. Just what kind of work do you do?
well yeah your right i do listen to them but i cannot understand a damn word comming out of their mouths... i am also a political news junky and know ALOT about ALOT so keep on with the nonsense bud because even your own party is caving to the facts... it's a pretty sad day in america when an elected official cares more for their own party than the country it serves... republicans are starting to realize that and fortunatly a few top ranking republicans aren't going to go along with tea party rules because they aren't up for reelection.. so we'll see just how divided this republican party can get...
Old Army

Conway, AR

#18724 Nov 27, 2012
I just turned 65 and my wife and I paid $11,000 in federal income tax last year. I don't begrudge having to pay taxes, but I think that the bastards subjecting 85% of my social security to tax (thanks to Bill Clinton) is not right.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#18725 Nov 27, 2012
Old Army wrote:
I just turned 65 and my wife and I paid $11,000 in federal income tax last year. I don't begrudge having to pay taxes, but I think that the bastards subjecting 85% of my social security to tax (thanks to Bill Clinton) is not right.
lol well then i must say your wife must be making a hell of a lot of money to pay that much in and you can actually aford it.. try filing seperatly it might go down ... unless your taking advantage of tax credits for filing jointly... but if your wife or you guys both own a business then of course your gonna have to pay taxes in that's just how it works but it shouldn't be enough to take food off the table and hinder your personal growth.... so you might need a new tax accountant ... never know till you check out all your options
Old Army

Conway, AR

#18726 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol well then i must say your wife must be making a hell of a lot of money to pay that much in and you can actually aford it.. try filing seperatly it might go down ... unless your taking advantage of tax credits for filing jointly... but if your wife or you guys both own a business then of course your gonna have to pay taxes in that's just how it works but it shouldn't be enough to take food off the table and hinder your personal growth.... so you might need a new tax accountant ... never know till you check out all your options
You made a lot of false assumptions. Don't worry, I know how to figure our taxes. We need a fair tax period, not class warfare as advocated by progressive liberals.
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#18727 Nov 27, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
You made a lot of false assumptions. Don't worry, I know how to figure our taxes. We need a fair tax period, not class warfare as advocated by progressive liberals.
let me tell you i did not assume that you did anything .. i was just throwing thoughts and ideas out there as to why you may have paid taxes like you did .. i am not your tax accountant .. and nor do i have any interest... i was just trying to help with understanding why you paid in that much .. because i can garuntee if all you do is draw social security then you pay in no taxes.. and now i'm going to assume that your rich bullheaded wife and your arrogant lazy self own a business and are whining because you have to pay taxes in .. so if you do not want to pay taxes in then lower your income or sell your business .. if you can't make enough to provide for yourself and pay in at the end of the year then obviously your business isn't doing so good... and you can't thank clinton for that because rates are lower now thanks to bush .. so if you can't make it now bud then watch out because your gonna go under when.. taxes go up.. we opperate on a marginal tax system with deductions and loopholes that make it more generous than what is to come your just to ignorant to take advantage of all of those ... which i presume you do your own taxes sense you "know how to figure our taxes" no wonder your going under...so if you can't survive on how bad your business is doing now then just wait because you'll be putting that ole for sale by owner sign up come january...

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#18728 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, why would your BANKER want you to do anything with your money besides have it invested with him! LOL!
Panicking is ALWAYS the worst thing anyone can do. It's how people lose their ass.
Old Army

Conway, AR

#18731 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>let me tell you i did not assume that you did anything .. i was just throwing thoughts and ideas out there as to why you may have paid taxes like you did .. i am not your tax accountant .. and nor do i have any interest... i was just trying to help with understanding why you paid in that much .. because i can garuntee if all you do is draw social security then you pay in no taxes.. and now i'm going to assume that your rich bullheaded wife and your arrogant lazy self own a business and are whining because you have to pay taxes in .. so if you do not want to pay taxes in then lower your income or sell your business .. if you can't make enough to provide for yourself and pay in at the end of the year then obviously your business isn't doing so good... and you can't thank clinton for that because rates are lower now thanks to bush .. so if you can't make it now bud then watch out because your gonna go under when.. taxes go up.. we opperate on a marginal tax system with deductions and loopholes that make it more generous than what is to come your just to ignorant to take advantage of all of those ... which i presume you do your own taxes sense you "know how to figure our taxes" no wonder your going under...so if you can't survive on how bad your business is doing now then just wait because you'll be putting that ole for sale by owner sign up come january...
I never said social security was my only income, I said it's not fair to tax it just because I have other income. I don't own a business, that's another of your false assumptions. I still say we need a fair tax (whether it be flat tax or sales tax). Who said I was "going under"?, I have a good education with an accounting degree and I don't need your tax advice. My wife and I have a very comfortable living thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pd 49 min Stop 2
After golf drinks 1 hr Barry 8
Best Local car dealership 3 hr Brutus 19
Film Festival 4 hr DHH 31
trumph 4 hr no no 4
El Dorado City Council - poll 6 hr Abc1234 4
Dollar General PC branch opening soon? 11 hr Shakeema 67

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages