|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

liberalsare2stupid2live wrote:
AP - Nov 2012 -- During the campaign Biden claimed “President Clinton bankrupted Chrysler so that Italians could buy it to ship jobs overseas to China.”
Biden recently referred to Virginia’s Democratic Senate candidate Tim Kaine as “Tom” and complained to an Ohio audience about TV ads “here in Iowa.”
Biden, who is known for going off script, did not correct himself on Sunday and the crowd at the high school outside Cleveland appeared not to notice.
"AP - Nov 2012 -- During the campaign Biden claimed “President Clinton bankrupted Chrysler so that Italians could buy it to ship jobs overseas to China."

A peice mill attack, and not a good one at that, I bet you hate Goggle.

Speaking to a crowd of 1,200 people at a high school in Lakewood, Ohio, Biden was slamming a 'pernicious' Mitt Romney ad claiming that Jeep will move jobs out of Ohio to China.

The vice-president said that the ad claimed that 'President Clinton bankrupted Chrysler so that Italians could buy it to ship jobs overseas to China.'

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

LOL,

Make that a piecemeal fashion.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

And Google
Old Army

Bearden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

You fisheyed fool. You meant goggle and you know it. You're just a run of the mill piece of shit. lol
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
www.wnd.com/.../this-is-how-obama-will-comple... -...
Need I say more?
do so if you must, but it sure makes you look stupid.
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The Economic Stimulus Act of 2008, was signed into law on February 13, 2008 by President Bush.
President Bush on Wednesday signed the Economic Stimulus Act of 2008, calling it a "booster shot" for the American economy.
"The bill I'm signing today is large enough to have an impact, amounting to more than $152 billion this year, or about 1 percent of the GDP (gross domestic product)," the president said in the brief ceremony in the East Room of the White House.
The government hopes the measure, which will send most Americans tax rebate checks by May, will either prevent a recession or make one relatively brief.
We all know how that turned out. Obama, knowing how the Bush stimulus turned out, doubled down with a stimulus of his own. It helped the economy less than the bank bailout did. Maybe because so much of that stimulus was used for everything but job creation. You can see the breakdown of how the stimulus was spent @ http://www.recovery.gov/Transparency/fundingo... . The general breakdown is $290.7 billion for tax benefits. I can somewhat understand this because the more of our money we get to keep, the more money we spend.$245.6 billion for contracts, grants, and loans. This one is iffy for me because things like financial aid for education would not be needed if our higher education system wasn't just a gravy train for professors to coast to the end of their careers. Other things like loans to "green" energy companies is a no no because businesses need to have the threat of failure and loss of capital in order to put forth only the things they know will work. As it stands now, companies can and are just throwing things against the wall hoping something will work because they know if it doesn't work, it wasn't their money anyway. The last thing is $237.2 billion on entitlements. This one is just ridiculous and everything in here could have been left out because it simply allows those receiving benefits not get in a hurry to make themselves self sustaining and many simply make a lifestyle of entitlements. The only one that may be ok is the agriculture payments for when disasters destroy crops. While foster care and adoption is a good cause, I'm not sure how many jobs it creates, which that is what this "stimulus" was designed for.
Even worse is that there is talk of another stimulus. With the failure of the Bush stimulus AND the failure of the first Obama stimulus, one would think Obama would try something else to stimulate the economy. My guess is he will go back to the stimulus well a third time and the results, at best, will equal the failure of the Jobs Recovery Act. In reality, the debt we will incur from another stimulus will actually make things worse for America. That is the last thing we need right now.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know how that turned out. Obama, knowing how the Bush stimulus turned out, doubled down with a stimulus of his own. It helped the economy less than the bank bailout did. Maybe because so much of that stimulus was used for everything but job creation. You can see the breakdown of how the stimulus was spent @ http://www.recovery.gov/Transparency/fundingo... . The general breakdown is $290.7 billion for tax benefits. I can somewhat understand this because the more of our money we get to keep, the more money we spend.$245.6 billion for contracts, grants, and loans. This one is iffy for me because things like financial aid for education would not be needed if our higher education system wasn't just a gravy train for professors to coast to the end of their careers. Other things like loans to "green" energy companies is a no no because businesses need to have the threat of failure and loss of capital in order to put forth only the things they know will work. As it stands now, companies can and are just throwing things against the wall hoping something will work because they know if it doesn't work, it wasn't their money anyway. The last thing is $237.2 billion on entitlements. This one is just ridiculous and everything in here could have been left out because it simply allows those receiving benefits not get in a hurry to make themselves self sustaining and many simply make a lifestyle of entitlements. The only one that may be ok is the agriculture payments for when disasters destroy crops. While foster care and adoption is a good cause, I'm not sure how many jobs it creates, which that is what this "stimulus" was designed for.
Even worse is that there is talk of another stimulus. With the failure of the Bush stimulus AND the failure of the first Obama stimulus, one would think Obama would try something else to stimulate the economy. My guess is he will go back to the stimulus well a third time and the results, at best, will equal the failure of the Jobs Recovery Act. In reality, the debt we will incur from another stimulus will actually make things worse for America. That is the last thing we need right now.
This stimulus led to both GDP and job growth benefits. As of the second quarter of 2010, CEA estimates that in total ARRA has saved and created between 2.5 and 3.6 million jobs. CEA also finds that ARRA has
Raised the level of GDP as of the second quarter of 2010, relative to what it otherwise would have been, by between 2.7 and 3.2 percent.

Council of Economic Advisors (CEA)
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
This stimulus led to both GDP and job growth benefits. As of the second quarter of 2010, CEA estimates that in total ARRA has saved and created between 2.5 and 3.6 million jobs. CEA also finds that ARRA has
Raised the level of GDP as of the second quarter of 2010, relative to what it otherwise would have been, by between 2.7 and 3.2 percent.
And you really believe that. We must have full employment.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
You fisheyed fool. You meant goggle and you know it. You're just a run of the mill piece of shit. lol
Happy Holidays to you too, you grumpy ole fart.
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act wasn't as shovel ready as the Obama administration thought.
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act wasn't as shovel ready as the Obama administration thought.
If you want to have some fun, have Barn explain what all that means

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Yes
guest5678

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Yep I voted
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to have some fun, have Barn explain what all that means
He won't. He never has explained any liberal position in a practical manner.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess it was not'

"President Obama's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness met today in Durham, NC at Cree Inc., a company that manufactures energy-efficient LED lighting. One of the Council's recommendations to President Obama was to streamline the federal permit process for construction and infrastructure projects. It was explained to Obama that the permitting process can delay projects for "months to years ... and in many cases even cause projects to be abandoned ... I'm sure that when you implemented the Recovery Act your staff briefed you on many of these challenges." At this point, Obama smiled and interjected, "Shovel-ready was not as ... uh .. shovel-ready as we expected." The Council, led by GE's Jeffrey Immelt, erupted in laughter."

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't. He never has explained any liberal position in a practical manner.

Please tell me what does a "practical manner" explanation consist of?
BarneyIII

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me what does a "practical manner" explanation consist of?
Probably just good enough that we could half way believe that you understand the terminology.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

BarneyIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably just good enough that we could half way believe that you understand the terminology.
So you want me to dumb it down so you can understand it?

That is the problem arguing with idiots', they attempt to bring you down to their level.
I am old enough

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

NO I Didn't why do you keep asking? Isn't the election over with??
I am old enough

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

NO I did not vote. Is there a vote someplace? Where? Why does this post keep going when there is not a vote?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,561 - 17,580 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Scroggs Brummett 11 min Safe haven 17
Fake Family thread 1 hr Repeat 6
why did whitey cross the road 1 hr stud 4
big ol stinky animals! 5 hr racist 1
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 6 hr WOW MAN 662
New Times Fubar 6 hr sos 8
gay club!!! in eldorado!!! (Mar '11) 6 hr LMAO 42
•••

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 17 at 9:24PM CDT