Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18536 Nov 22, 2012
Guess wrote:
All of you better enjoy this thanksgiving because when Obama gets through taxing us to death next year. We may not be able to afford a turkey next year because we may be broke.
you don't make enough for him to tax
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18537 Nov 22, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
Brady Madison wrote:
just watched Pres Obama answer questions .......... he is getting a little tougher on the opposition upper income set. God will bless him. He is doing just what Jesus Christ would have done. Assure us healthcare, lower our taxes, end war, prevent depression, create jobs, pay off the deficit, end tax cuts for the rich. I just cannot have a problem with any of that. He is the best since Kennedy.
God would never want someone taking money from someone more affluent and giving it to someone less fortunate. Who would be blessed? The affluent individual rightfully earned the money but doesn't have a say in where that money is given thus it can't be considered sincere and from the heart. Obama didn't earn it, he just took it from the rich and gave it to the poor so he isn't sincere or sacrificing. Finally, the poor American that recieves the money has every opportunity to make something of himself or herself in this country but hasn't so that can't be blessed. Do you really think God blesses stealing because that is exactly what it is. If the rich doesn't give any of his/her excess for the better good of mankind then God will take care of that in the end I can assure you. If Obama tries to do God's work then he will answer for that in the end as well. If a person is poor because he or she didn't take advantage of the endless opportunities this country offers then God will take away or give whatever blessing He wants to. We all need to take care of our own salvation and deeds here on earth and let God take care of the rest.
um apparently you have lost your mind .. greed and ignorance has no place on this earth so do us all a favor and just keep your comments and yourself on that little republican planet in that alternate universe you guys have accomplished in making... bout the only thing republicans can accomplish because everyone knows they can't pass a simple jobs bill that would put millions back to work. no place in american history has washington been so gridlocked and controversal.. not even when dummy-o newt was speaker.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#18538 Nov 22, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>um apparently you have lost your mind .. greed and ignorance has no place on this earth so do us all a favor and just keep your comments and yourself on that little republican planet in that alternate universe you guys have accomplished in making... bout the only thing republicans can accomplish because everyone knows they can't pass a simple jobs bill that would put millions back to work. no place in american history has washington been so gridlocked and controversal.. not even when dummy-o newt was speaker.
If not for greed the revelotuionaries wouldnt have made the declartion and founded the USA. If not for greed Vanderbuilt wouldnt have created the railroad empire. If not for greed Rockefeller wouldnt have built the oil refineries & pipelines. If not for greed Carnagie wouldnt have built the steel industry. Greed isnt wrong wanting more than others is Ok if you do the work and investment to attain your so called greedy goals.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#18539 Nov 22, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>you know i have nothign to prove to you because facts speak for themeselves... look it up genius and quit posting non factual evidence presented on fox news and other republican media networks which have been to court for LIEING.. i mean really? how incompetent can you be... nothing you have said has ANY facts backing them NONE.. those are your personal beliefs tied in with hannity and oriely nonsense... iknow because they've said the exact same thing!!!.. if you look at the facts then they will show you that everything I said was REAL .. so come down off that little fantasy cloud all you republicans are floating on and get with the real world... republicans were wrong about cutting taxes .. were wrong for going to war with iraq.. were wrong with the time table in iraq... were wrong with the cost of the wars...were wrong with their facts on women being rapped.. were wrong when they said the court would shut down obamacare.. were wrong when they were the ones that got caught employing companies commiting voter fraud.. were wrong about the polls.. were wrong about taking back the senate and winning the presidency.. were wrong to try and block the lilly ledbetter fair-pay act.. were wrong to critizize the benghazi attacks and classify them as the same as watergate.. was wrong to keep tax rates the same for the top 2 percent of americans which nooone posting on here is even close to that income bracket so quit acting like you are....were wrong when they said oil exports were declining... were wrong about the gas prices ...were wrong for trying to impose austarity that does not want it and has seen what happend to europe and other overseas countries that did the same thing republicans are trying to do ... and this could go on and on and on... so you keep living in your fantasy land because i'm sure fox news will love your viewership and the ratings you provide to keep their lieing selfish views on the air.
I'm sorry you must have read the wrong post. Nothing you said applied to my post. I would though, like a response, if you have one. I have been trying to find answers to the questions I asked you for a long time. Every liberal that answers seems to go from one talking point to another without answering anything. If you plan to do the same thing, please let me know so I can quit wasting my time. The questions I asked you and others are fair and legitimate. Heck, I will even take "I don't want to answer that" as your answer. At least that way I will know you either don't have an answer or you know you are on the wrong side of those issues. Look, I'm not running you or anyone else down, I even gave the Democrats credit where credit is due in that they ARE more passionate about their cause and they do know how to shape the argument on social issues in their favor with voters. All I want is for some liberal to give me forcasted statistics that will explain how and when America will succeed with their policies. I know it can't be done, I just want someone to try because we will have time to see how it plays out. So lets see it. BTW I never said that I was one of the ultra wealthy because I'm not. I would like to see what it is like to be one of the ultra wealthy, and maybe someday after Obama is gone (if he ever leaves office), I will.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#18540 Nov 22, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>um apparently you have lost your mind .. greed and ignorance has no place on this earth so do us all a favor and just keep your comments and yourself on that little republican planet in that alternate universe you guys have accomplished in making... bout the only thing republicans can accomplish because everyone knows they can't pass a simple jobs bill that would put millions back to work. no place in american history has washington been so gridlocked and controversal.. not even when dummy-o newt was speaker.
First off, I am not a Republican, nor would I ever be. I am proudly an independent. Nobody said greed and ignorance have a place but lets not pretend they don't exist. It should not be up to the government to police work ethic and success. People who get free money end up just like stray cats that people start to feed. After a while those cats stop hunting for themselves because they know there are free daily meal(s). They simply show up and eat. Obviously, there are those that will break the mold but the percentage gets smaller the longer the free meal is given. It's called the path of least resistance and there is not a living creature that is immune to it.
I Agree

Jonesboro, AR

#18541 Nov 22, 2012
Dont know nothing, doesn't.
Belinda

Searcy, AR

#18542 Nov 22, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
Brady Madison wrote:
just watched Pres Obama answer questions .......... he is getting a little tougher on the opposition upper income set. God will bless him. He is doing just what Jesus Christ would have done. Assure us healthcare, lower our taxes, end war, prevent depression, create jobs, pay off the deficit, end tax cuts for the rich. I just cannot have a problem with any of that. He is the best since Kennedy.
God would never want someone taking money from someone more affluent and giving it to someone less fortunate. Who would be blessed? The affluent individual rightfully earned the money but doesn't have a say in where that money is given thus it can't be considered sincere and from the heart. Obama didn't earn it, he just took it from the rich and gave it to the poor so he isn't sincere or sacrificing. Finally, the poor American that recieves the money has every opportunity to make something of himself or herself in this country but hasn't so that can't be blessed. Do you really think God blesses stealing because that is exactly what it is. If the rich doesn't give any of his/her excess for the better good of mankind then God will take care of that in the end I can assure you. If Obama tries to do God's work then he will answer for that in the end as well. If a person is poor because he or she didn't take advantage of the endless opportunities this country offers then God will take away or give whatever blessing He wants to. We all need to take care of our own salvation and deeds here on earth and let God take care of the rest.
"If Obama tries to do God's work then he will answer for that in the end as well." didn't I read somewhere the purpose of man being on earth was to do God's work? wonder where I read that
Willie Granville

East Greenwich, RI

#18543 Nov 23, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmm Then maybe congress should stop fighting Obama on his proposed tax cuts.
I don't know about Congress stop fighting Obama on his proposed tax cuts. But the REPUBLICAN'S need to stop fighting Obama in GENERAL.

Greenbrier, AR

#18544 Nov 23, 2012
Well someone has to stop him and his agenda!!!
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#18545 Nov 23, 2012
Guest wrote:
But not the Republicans. Obama has a vision to return the country to what it was prior to the Indians arriving.
Willie Granville

East Greenwich, RI

#18546 Nov 23, 2012
Guest wrote:
You should have thought about that when Bush,Bush,Regan was elected. Face it that was your main screw ups. Those agenda's should have been stopped.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#18547 Nov 23, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
And Happy Thanksgiving to you, even though you haven't a frickin' clue to just what personal freedoms mean. Sure you served in the military, sure you have played life by the rules..well guess what, you haven't learned shit. Just another in a long line holier than thou hypocritical miscreants bent on forcing your skewed sense of logic on the rest of us.
Good luck with that.
Thanks Bub, I did have a Happy Thanksgiving here with forty family members. Overall, I've had a pretty good life as a miscreant with all it's ups and downs. I hope to live the rest of my life fat, dumb and happy. I promise not to force my skewed sense of logic on you anymore. I'll just live the rest of my life fat, dumb and happy and leave the shit learning and wallowing in pity to you.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#18548 Nov 23, 2012
Fat dumb and happy. I repeat myself. Sign of old age I guess. Just glad I still have my personal freedoms (except for the ones I lost when I got married forty years ago).
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#18549 Nov 23, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Bub, I did have a Happy Thanksgiving here with forty family members. Overall, I've had a pretty good life as a miscreant with all it's ups and downs. I hope to live the rest of my life fat, dumb and happy. I promise not to force my skewed sense of logic on you anymore. I'll just live the rest of my life fat, dumb and happy and leave the shit learning and wallowing in pity to you.
"Fat, dumb and happy", are you changing parties?
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#18550 Nov 23, 2012
Belinda wrote:
<quoted text> "If Obama tries to do God's work then he will answer for that in the end as well." didn't I read somewhere the purpose of man being on earth was to do God's work? wonder where I read that
Is there anywhere in The Bible that forces anyone to do anything or do we have free will with consequences (good or bad) for our choices? If one person forces another to do God's will then the person being forced isn't doing it of their own free will thus the act isn't sincere and from the heart. Do you think God would want us to worship Him in an insincere and fake manner or do you think God would be pleased if our worship to Him came from an intentional descision made out of genuine love for Him and His Word? If you study The Bible, then you know the answer to that. You took what I said completely out of context and you know it.

Blytheville, AR

#18551 Nov 23, 2012
Willie Granville wrote:
<quoted text>You should have thought about that when Bush,Bush,Regan was elected. Face it that was your main screw ups. Those agenda's should have been stopped.
22 million jobs were created under Reagan and the soviet union crumbled. So, what your saying is that job creation, freedom and liberty should have been stopped.

Well, Willie, with the reelection of Obama, you have finally gotten your wish.
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#18552 Nov 23, 2012
Political correctness is killing and will kill this country. Americans have to watch everything we say and do for fear that it might offend some minority group. As a result, we are growing into one of the laziest industrialized nations on the planet. What I don't understand is the fact that we have seen the damage that political correctness does to other nations yet somehow we are headed down that road. Political correctness is a freedom and prosperity killing disease. America used to have plenty freedom and plenty prosperity. Enter in PC and look at us now. We are less free and less prosperous than ever before and it is getting worse.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#18553 Nov 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fat, dumb and happy", are you changing parties?
I don't belong to a political party, never did.
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#18555 Nov 23, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……Hey
I voted today and if you wanted to know? my vote meant something?

Blytheville, AR

#18556 Nov 23, 2012
Guess wrote:
It doesn't really matter if obama and congress come to agreement or not, Next year because of obamacare EVERYBODY is paying high taxes. All you blowing money on black friday is crazy because next year we are all going to have alot less in our pockets. Remember it's us that go out and work our butts off and they want to take money of what we earn and blow it. Remember if you voted for obama don't gripe when you paychecks come january are alot less. YOU put him in there and it's going to cost you.
When you consider the higher energy costs, lower wages and higher food costs, the average american family of four has nearly $11,000 LESS per year now than the did before Obama took office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 6 hr Friend 810
Samantha Miller 7 hr Wondering 1
if your not with your highschool sweetheart you... 10 hr same girl 1
what about them Wood boys 10 hr JC girl 5
My mr wrong (s/o/t/o/s) (Sep '13) 10 hr hardwood 11
moonshiners makeing poison 11 hr hardwood 21
Local businesses and plunging oil prices 12 hr well 14
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web