• No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
17,461 - 17,480 of 29,674 Comments Last updated 40 min ago
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18477 Nov 21, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! WOW! When you give guidance on the business you are invested in do you tell them that the company should be unionized? You posted previously that there are HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of people standing in soup lines. That is a LIE! I challenge you to prove that. My portfolio has risen quite substantially here lately due to the stock market rise thank you very much. This country is based off of Wall Street, but your hate for everybody who has one penny more than you is so obvious it blinds you to the facts. YOU do get to share the rewards of a successful company it's called a PAY CHECK! You should really get a job! LOL! You act like a typical liberal no core values and morally bankrupt!
i don't have to prove anything to an arrogant prick who is to lazy to look up the facts.. and what portfolio surely no company pays you or you can't be that smart to invest in companies that are doing good because you clearly do not understand how this economy works.. and has worked for decades...so what "portfolio" are you talking about? it's easy to lie but even easier to call one... and let me tell you a pay check is a predetermind rate that an employer agrees to pay employees through an interview process which most competent applicable employees often ask questions such as "what room is there for advancemnt", "what are some oprotunities for pay raises and what are some of the benifits" , so what portfolio again? you are just proving your ignorance time and time again and i am more than happy to comment on it because showing true ignorance in the light of truth is a battle i'll take everyday... i do have a job and have went to school which are 2 aspects that you can shove in your so called "portfolio" and invest on because at least with those 2 facts some meaningful "profit" may actually come your way... not with the lies and demegaguing that you have currently invested upon.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18479 Nov 21, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! WOW! What a little rant you spit out there. Democracy and every vote has equal weight? LOL! Tell that to the electoral college. You do know what that is don't you? It just happened a couple of weeks ago! Democracy, equal vote? LMAO! This country wasn't built on the backs of hard working middle class Americans, it was built off of slave labor mostly coming from Africa to work the fields and then China to build the Railroads. This country was built by great Americans using the poor as a work force plain and simple and they didn't have any pathetic nasty unions back then thank God! And the GOVERNMENT is the biggest MONOPOLY in the history of this country. Maybe you should have attended more than half days of school! You definitely belong in a union you have that same mental thought process that has set this country back decades! How is that union Twinkie thing working out for you Ding Dong?
look all you have done is voice your "intellectual opinion" LOL... i know a joke right? everything i said, takin in the context it was meant to be taken , is factually and historically accurate.... and no ... the south was built on slave labor and inevidablly southern politicians brought that same idean to the contenintal railroad... so .. the south only... was built on the backs of hard working individuals of different backgrounds. and how do you consider the government a "monopoly" ? just wondering because you obveiously don't know what that means... and as for the electorial college all election related matters even the presidential election are left up to states... states have the right to vote weather they want the majority of electorial votes to determin their state or if it should be devided among canidates.. the problem is can that states people provide enough accurate information to voters to persuade them into doing what they want. you have states currently such as ohio and iowa and florida virginia north carolina and others trying to suppress peoples votes and change voting laws that have worked for decades.. to more curve the ballot to the right wing of the legislation or better known as "republicans"... the only cases of significant value in voter fraud have been under the republican party and they so ignorantly let that leak to the public then retracted and waited till after the election to try to turn the tables in their favor again. incase you have not realized this by now the president won the electorial college and the popular vote.. economist all over the nation have said that bush's economic process has not and will not work and have approved obamas previous stimulus and stand behind his truth to the matters of not taxing people making incomes of 250 thousand or less it worked in the 90's ...well not at these same exact rates .. and it will work again... deal with it because that is what is going to happen.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18482 Nov 21, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You must really like that 16 TRILLION dollar defecit. Who do you think is going to pay that bad boy off you and your liberal entitlement buddies? LOL! You don't even have basic knowledge of business. You see the better a company does the better the CEO's, the share holders and the workers do. If a company is not making money than steps are taken to inrease revenue. You sure do know a lot about unions and business for somebody who has NEVER been in a union or NEVER owned a business. Where do you get your information msnbc? When you work for somebody else you do not have the right to voice your opinion unless it is asked of you. You have the right to keep your pie hole shut and do the job you get paid to do. You have the right to work in a safe enviornment. You do not have the right to dictate to your bosses company policy or wages. I wonder what kind of jobs you have held in your life. You have had a job before right?
look i've asked you before and i've stated that i do not own a company or ever been in a union but i have invested and currently still invested with more than just money ... so you can like i said keep your mouth shut until you have did one of the before mentioned... you say all this stuff but do not promote the facts behind your reasoning... and let me tell you what i do have the right to voice my opinion and so does every other employee that is the united states if the boss doesn't like it let him fire my ass i don't care but i garuntee i will tell him what i think and i garuntee that that company will be going under in due time .. karma's a mfr. i don't know how many times i have to tell your ignorant bullheaded a** that i do have a job and work why do think there are such long periods between my posts sometimes .. i do not have all the time in the world to sit on here and try to convence the ignornant that there is hope.. but when i do ..i do...investors and ceos of oil companies and other top proforming companies are doing well like you said .. but the laborers are not it does not trickle down and has not.. if it did then the economy would not be in this place... if that type of trickle down was going to work then those ceos would have to reinvest in the company which would lead to raises for it's employees.. but they do not ... instead they take the profits and keep them for theirself .....look the economy cannot strive if only a few people in the united states are making all the money ... noone can afford to buy more new stuff .. which may be one of that companies products.. because they do not have the money... when companies successfully reinvest in their companies then the economy grows.. companies have not did that so we must be forced to take from them what they are not willing to provide.. if ceos and employers are to greedy to contribute themselves to the economy then yes we will tax the hell out of them and get our money.. period... if you cannot understand simple economics then quit ranting because your only making yourself look stupid.... and we were running in the black until bush took office.. ran up close to 10 of the 16 trillion in debt and half of that was putting 2 wars on a credit card without having a way to pay for it.. think before you act or you'll wind up as disgraced as your good ole buddy george w.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18484 Nov 21, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You must be an illegal alien or maybe a comedian. You can't be serious about anything you write. I bet the only job you ever held was at a conveinence store! No wonder you have been such a failure at life.
how ignorant do you have to be to make false statements and accusations such as this.. or to judge people or assume you have known them your whole life... who are you to do this? God? i think not even though i am not very religious i do blieve it is not up to you to judge people's lives.. and your statement is false i have never worked for a conveinence store and i consider my life to be asuccess compared to the suckhole it was when gb was in office.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18485 Nov 21, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So all the unions agreed to concessions but the Bakers union. So now Hostess will be liquidated, a private company or investment group will resume operartions without all the unions, There are plenty of non union people who can drive a truck and mix flour. Merry Christmas DING DONG! LMAO!
Forrest Gump was right again......
what? the bakers union was the only one that was in question.. and i bet you most of the companies that are going to invest already contain unions and plan to hire back most of the employees who will ultimatly restart the union.....so um please quit trying to think you know what your talking about because obviously it's not working.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#18486 Nov 21, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>you know i was just thinking and you seem to stick up for the big guy.. but i bet for one second that you do not own your own business and by own a business i mean one that actually does provide to pay for the bills rather than have to have a side hobby such as raptor... if you are not one of the people wearing a suit at the top or the owner of a small business succeeding enough on its own or have money time sweat labor and tears invested into a company then you have no "right" to be telling other fellow employees of the labor market what and what not to beleivek.. you have the right to voice your opinion but imposing those beleifs on others is not acceptable.. unless factually based and proven to work.... which nothing you have voiced contains either of those 2.and yes it is important for employees to know how long a company has been in business, what their growth rate is like, and what future expectations are... it is like you said not intended for everyone to know everyones pay check .. but if someones getting ripped off it should be fair to that party that all descussions should be pput on the table not put off... and if companies are doing "bad" by taking their profits as a whole and investing into un educated top level exects that make poor decision making then the general laborer is getting ripped off. and your "entitlement" in these united states is that.. your ignorance is clearly showing because everyone that is on these entitlement programs are still guess what spending money in the economy .. may not be directly at the business you work at, but they do contribute and put the same money they recieve from entitlements back in the economy... so until you learn how the economy works just quit trying to act like you do because knowledge is key but it's hard to get through to an ignorant lock.
<cut for length>
"...you should be able to go to school if you want.. you should be able to get the healthcare you deserve if you need it.... you should be able to own your own house and afford to pay for energy that you use everyday... farmers should also be given help as they need it..."
You ARE able to do all of the above... and more! That's what's so great about living in a free country. You have rights! We all have those rights. Those rights are given to you by- guess who.... yep, God! If you don't believe in God, then you have those rights just by your very being.) It's called the right to life, liberty and the PURSUIT of happiness. If a home, school or health care makes you happy, then by all means, pursue it!

Where your rights cease is when they infringe on another persons rights. In other words, if you want a home, health care or an education, you have every right to pursue it AND the responsibility to pay for it- out of YOUR OWN POCKET. NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S. No, the government is not there to provide things for you. Government has no money except that which it takes from the citizens. Redistribution of anothers wealth is not a right granted to anybody!

Some men want it to be a right, but rights are not given to you by other men. Because when other men give you rights, those men can take away those rights.

"you should be helped if you lose a job through no fault of your own so you can continue to contribute to the economy. and families living in the economy should be helped if they come into hard times.."
And they are helped. By charities, churches, communities and family, and mostly by themselves. It's called living within ones means and saving for a rainy day. Remember Grandma telling you to save money because someday you might need it? That's excellent advice.

SE Michigan

#18489 Nov 21, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>i don't have to prove anything to an arrogant prick who is to lazy to look up the facts.. and what portfolio surely no company pays you or you can't be that smart to invest in companies that are doing good because you clearly do not understand how this economy works.. and has worked for decades...so what "portfolio" are you talking about? it's easy to lie but even easier to call one... and let me tell you a pay check is a predetermind rate that an employer agrees to pay employees through an interview process which most competent applicable employees often ask questions such as "what room is there for advancemnt", "what are some oprotunities for pay raises and what are some of the benifits" , so what portfolio again? you are just proving your ignorance time and time again and i am more than happy to comment on it because showing true ignorance in the light of truth is a battle i'll take everyday... i do have a job and have went to school which are 2 aspects that you can shove in your so called "portfolio" and invest on because at least with those 2 facts some meaningful "profit" may actually come your way... not with the lies and demegaguing that you have currently invested upon.
"and let me tell you a pay check is a predetermind rate that an employer agrees to pay employees through an interview process which most competent applicable employees often ask questions such as "what room is there for advancemnt", "what are some oprotunities for pay raises and what are some of the benifits""

When applying for a union job asking those questions of the employer will get you an answer like, "Talk to your union about that." Or "Union members do not advance because we can't have managers that have made friends with union members because they could play favorites."

SE Michigan

#18491 Nov 21, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>look i've asked you before and i've stated that i do not own a company or ever been in a union but i have invested and currently still invested with more than just money ... so you can like i said keep your mouth shut until you have did one of the before mentioned... you say all this stuff but do not promote the facts behind your reasoning... and let me tell you what i do have the right to voice my opinion and so does every other employee that is the united states if the boss doesn't like it let him fire my ass i don't care but i garuntee i will tell him what i think and i garuntee that that company will be going under in due time .. karma's a mfr. i don't know how many times i have to tell your ignorant bullheaded a** that i do have a job and work why do think there are such long periods between my posts sometimes .. i do not have all the time in the world to sit on here and try to convence the ignornant that there is hope.. but when i do ..i do...investors and ceos of oil companies and other top proforming companies are doing well like you said .. but the laborers are not it does not trickle down and has not.. if it did then the economy would not be in this place... if that type of trickle down was going to work then those ceos would have to reinvest in the company which would lead to raises for it's employees.. but they do not ... instead they take the profits and keep them for theirself .....look the economy cannot strive if only a few people in the united states are making all the money ... noone can afford to buy more new stuff .. which may be one of that companies products.. because they do not have the money... when companies successfully reinvest in their companies then the economy grows.. companies have not did that so we must be forced to take from them what they are not willing to provide.. if you cannot understand simple economics then quit ranting because your only making yourself look stupid.... and we were running in the black until bush took office.. ran up close to 10 of the 16 trillion in debt and half of that was putting 2 wars on a credit card without having a way to pay for it.. think before you act or you'll wind up as disgraced as your good ole buddy george w.
"those ceos would have to reinvest in the company which would lead to raises for it's employees.. but they do not ... instead they take the profits and keep them for theirself .....look the economy cannot strive if only a few people in the united states are making all the money ... noone can afford to buy more new stuff .."

Dude....if the owner of a company makes a profit, nothing says he needs to share it with his employees. If he is paying their wage and they have a paycheck, they need to be happy with that, live within their means and save some of it, so they can buy stuff. This is what makes America work. If you are jealous, start your own business and then see what it's like to be vilified for doing well. Not everyone will be rich, but many that aren't could be if they want to.

"if ceos and employers are to greedy to contribute themselves to the economy then yes we will tax the hell out of them and get our money.. period..."

And they will get the hell out of Dogde, period. Then Nobody will have money because you'll all be unemployed. When taxes go up, the price of the product goes up to compensate. Or they leave the country and give the work to someone else. You would cut your nose off to spite your face.

SE Michigan

#18492 Nov 21, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>how ignorant do you have to be to make false statements and accusations such as this.. or to judge people or assume you have known them your whole life... who are you to do this? God? i think not even though i am not very religious i do blieve it is not up to you to judge people's lives.. and your statement is false i have never worked for a conveinence store and i consider my life to be asuccess compared to the suckhole it was when gb was in office.
If your life has gotten better since Bush, it sure doesn't sound like it.
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#18493 Nov 21, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>He's at work now! The 7-11 is open 24/7 even on Turkey day!
Do you really think he is employed?

SE Michigan

#18495 Nov 21, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>He's at work now! The 7-11 is open 24/7 even on Turkey day!
I couldn't help but shake my head with his every post. Do people really believe that stuff? I know someone who owns a business and pays his workers very well. He's generous at Christmas and Easter with them too. He told me he had one smart a** who made a comment about forming a union some years ago because this guy wanted more benefits. This business owner told that guy "Get the eff out of my shop NOW." He had no time or patience for BS like that.

SE Michigan

#18496 Nov 21, 2012
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think he is employed?
Yes, otherwise he'd have nothing to be jealous about.
Reality Check

Conway, AR

#18498 Nov 21, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>look i've asked you before and i've stated that i do not own a company or ever been in a union but i have invested and currently still invested with more than just money ... so you can like i said keep your mouth shut until you have did one of the before mentioned... you say all this stuff but do not promote the facts behind your reasoning... and let me tell you what i do have the right to voice my opinion and so does every other employee that is the united states if the boss doesn't like it let him fire my ass i don't care but i garuntee i will tell him what i think and i garuntee that that company will be going under in due time .. karma's a mfr. i don't know how many times i have to tell your ignorant bullheaded a** that i do have a job and work why do think there are such long periods between my posts sometimes .. i do not have all the time in the world to sit on here and try to convence the ignornant that there is hope.. but when i do ..i do...investors and ceos of oil companies and other top proforming companies are doing well like you said .. but the laborers are not it does not trickle down and has not.. if it did then the economy would not be in this place... if that type of trickle down was going to work then those ceos would have to reinvest in the company which would lead to raises for it's employees.. but they do not ... instead they take the profits and keep them for theirself .....look the economy cannot strive if only a few people in the united states are making all the money ... noone can afford to buy more new stuff .. which may be one of that companies products.. because they do not have the money... when companies successfully reinvest in their companies then the economy grows.. companies have not did that so we must be forced to take from them what they are not willing to provide.. if ceos and employers are to greedy to contribute themselves to the economy then yes we will tax the hell out of them and get our money.. period... if you cannot understand simple economics then quit ranting because your only making yourself look stupid.... and we were running in the black until bush took office.. ran up close to 10 of the 16 trillion in debt and half of that was putting 2 wars on a credit card without having a way to pay for it.. think before you act or you'll wind up as disgraced as your good ole buddy george w.
Do you really believe that the lack of success that many in this country face is the fault of a handful of very successful people and one president? Do you actually believe that taxing the rich and "getting your money" will fix anything? Have you not noticed that the cost of the goods we buy are far more expensive than they were in 2008? Did you also know that taxes for large companies have also risen excessively since 2008 thus crushing the middle class whose incomes did not rise? Do you think a person making minimum wage could have made it easier paying the price of goods in 2008 or today? Are you putting any of this together? If people like yourself get the tax increases on the rich like you hope for, you will soon realize that Obama saying that would solve our financial woes was just a lie. Those tax increases would only add $80 billion to the coffers. We need no less than an additional $1.4 trillion just to break even. It would take 17 1/2 $80 billions to make up $1.4 trillion and that simply isn't going to happen. Is there greed running wild in America? Of course. The welfare system in America has taken what little work ethic the recipients had and have wiped it out. What we are left with are people who want everything the rich have but want to do nothing to attain it. They simply want it given to them. People like that will NEVER be successful and they don't deserve to be. Success takes hard work and massive sacrifice. If a person isn't willing to do that then why should they reap ANY benefits at all?
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#18499 Nov 21, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ………Elf Rant I hurried today to the both,,,but couldnt vote,so no I didnt vote today
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18500 Nov 22, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
<cut for length>
"...you should be able to go to school if you want.. you should be able to get the healthcare you deserve if you need it.... you should be able to own your own house and afford to pay for energy that you use everyday... farmers should also be given help as they need it..."
You ARE able to do all of the above... and more! That's what's so great about living in a free country. You have rights! We all have those rights. Those rights are given to you by- guess who.... yep, God! If you don't believe in God, then you have those rights just by your very being.) It's called the right to life, liberty and the PURSUIT of happiness. If a home, school or health care makes you happy, then by all means, pursue it!
Where your rights cease is when they infringe on another persons rights. In other words, if you want a home, health care or an education, you have every right to pursue it AND the responsibility to pay for it- out of YOUR OWN POCKET. NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S. No, the government is not there to provide things for you. Government has no money except that which it takes from the citizens. Redistribution of anothers wealth is not a right granted to anybody!
Some men want it to be a right, but rights are not given to you by other men. Because when other men give you rights, those men can take away those rights.
"you should be helped if you lose a job through no fault of your own so you can continue to contribute to the economy. and families living in the economy should be helped if they come into hard times.."
And they are helped. By charities, churches, communities and family, and mostly by themselves. It's called living within ones means and saving for a rainy day. Remember Grandma telling you to save money because someday you might need it? That's excellent advice.
look as much as i love the declaration of independance they could have left out the "they are endowed by their creator ". i mean if he was going primarily go off of what george mason and richard cumberland wrote then neither of those 2 mention anything about a creator... but he could of been just be meaning parents as well .. hard to interpert that if you break it down... but i personaly think we were given those rights by people like thomas jefferson writing that, with our founding fathers help and the close to 1.4 million americans that have given their lives defending that statment. so what your suggesting is that we should go back to the early 1900's ? where everyone was on their own. you pay for those medical bills out of your own pocket...you pay for your own schooling or teach yourself... if you lose your job and can't find one for months then you go without everything and live in a cold house that you decided to finance by yourself and hope the bank doesn't repo it after that 2nd month .. but lets say you do find a job ... then you work all your life... oh want to stop working ? hope you have been good with your money and all with having to pay for schooling and medical out of pocket .. hope you have enough left to retire and never have to worry bout if your gonna have enough money...have a kid?... you pay for the kid by yourself as well.. no extra money for having 2 people in the household and only 1 job... so you go ahead and save that nickle or dollar your grandma always told you to put back because you'll need every penny....nah i like my america you can go live in that lovely fantasy of yours... and no people that are laid off through no fault of their own are recieving UNEMPLOYMENT.. and a few commodoties from local donations... people that are homeless which is past that are recieving other forms of help like churches and charities in addition to commodities.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18501 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>
"those ceos would have to reinvest in the company which would lead to raises for it's employees.. but they do not ... instead they take the profits and keep them for theirself .....look the economy cannot strive if only a few people in the united states are making all the money ... noone can afford to buy more new stuff .."
Dude....if the owner of a company makes a profit, nothing says he needs to share it with his employees. If he is paying their wage and they have a paycheck, they need to be happy with that, live within their means and save some of it, so they can buy stuff. This is what makes America work. If you are jealous, start your own business and then see what it's like to be vilified for doing well. Not everyone will be rich, but many that aren't could be if they want to.
"if ceos and employers are to greedy to contribute themselves to the economy then yes we will tax the hell out of them and get our money.. period..."
And they will get the hell out of Dogde, period. Then Nobody will have money because you'll all be unemployed. When taxes go up, the price of the product goes up to compensate. Or they leave the country and give the work to someone else. You would cut your nose off to spite your face.
look any decent business person knows you reinvest... so until you wise up shut up... i know that's how business grows that's how the economy works .. so you and warrior both are both misguided and need a clear eye opener on how exactly the free market works... neither one of you imbecile's can grasp just how everything is intertwind... and like i said i have invested in business and helped with the starting so just shut up with this nonsense... and by the way let those companies leave .. go ahead .. i mean nothings holding them here anyways right? alot have already left... what you should be asking yourself is why are those companies staying... and that's something you 2 should be greatful for... and i am jealous of noone.. take what i say in full context not just soundbites.. like you repubs tried to do with the president's comments.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18502 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>
"and let me tell you a pay check is a predetermind rate that an employer agrees to pay employees through an interview process which most competent applicable employees often ask questions such as "what room is there for advancemnt", "what are some oprotunities for pay raises and what are some of the benifits""
When applying for a union job asking those questions of the employer will get you an answer like, "Talk to your union about that." Or "Union members do not advance because we can't have managers that have made friends with union members because they could play favorites."
ok then um don't apply for a union job that simple.. i mean noone is forcing you to work where you are or forced you to be employed there so leave.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18503 Nov 22, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that the lack of success that many in this country face is the fault of a handful of very successful people and one president? Do you actually believe that taxing the rich and "getting your money" will fix anything? Have you not noticed that the cost of the goods we buy are far more expensive than they were in 2008? Did you also know that taxes for large companies have also risen excessively since 2008 thus crushing the middle class whose incomes did not rise? Do you think a person making minimum wage could have made it easier paying the price of goods in 2008 or today? Are you putting any of this together? If people like yourself get the tax increases on the rich like you hope for, you will soon realize that Obama saying that would solve our financial woes was just a lie. Those tax increases would only add $80 billion to the coffers. We need no less than an additional $1.4 trillion just to break even. It would take 17 1/2 $80 billions to make up $1.4 trillion and that simply isn't going to happen. Is there greed running wild in America? Of course. The welfare system in America has taken what little work ethic the recipients had and have wiped it out. What we are left with are people who want everything the rich have but want to do nothing to attain it. They simply want it given to them. People like that will NEVER be successful and they don't deserve to be. Success takes hard work and massive sacrifice. If a person isn't willing to do that then why should they reap ANY benefits at all?
reality check bud but your fantasy world will soon collapse around you... you kept mentioning 08 like it was allllll obama's fault... the result of what bush did over the 8 years of his pathetic rule was a direct result in everything that happend in 08... how dumb do you have to be... every major economist.. every major leading republican,even fox news, and democrate and elected official around the world.. and even that 3rd grade reading level president himself knew .. why the hell do you think he did not campaign for romney like clinton did for obama or show his face the last year of his presidency or have shoes thrown at his face in disgrace.... i mean cmon GET REAL.... this country was bleeding over 700 thousand jobs a month when obama was elected into office... and now we have over 5 million jobs created with an average of around 100 thousand being created a month ... unemployment under 8 percent and will drop even more drastically when they pass the jobs bill that house members will have no choice but to sign this year... and your fox news 80 billion dollar coffer lingo wont cut it hear because those false statements after alot of independent economist have already disected it and said that it would create a small but net revenue.. who is gonna beleive a news channel that went to court over broadcasting false statements and non factual content... they ultamatly won because of freedom of the press... which should be revised.... and what we are unfortunatly left with are several uneducated people that have never known hardship in it's true form and will cut wages and pensions 401k's benefits hours to make a net profit of 40 million dollars .. that's cash in pocket... instead of 35 million .. get real ... and by the way inflation was only 2 percent this past year
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#18504 Nov 22, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>look as much as i love the declaration of independance they could have left out the "they are endowed by their creator ". i mean if he was going primarily go off of what george mason and richard cumberland wrote then neither of those 2 mention anything about a creator... but he could of been just be meaning parents as well .. hard to interpert that if you break it down... but i personaly think we were given those rights by people like thomas jefferson writing that, with our founding fathers help and the close to 1.4 million americans that have given their lives defending that statment. so what your suggesting is that we should go back to the early 1900's ? where everyone was on their own. you pay for those medical bills out of your own pocket...you pay for your own schooling or teach yourself... if you lose your job and can't find one for months then you go without everything and live in a cold house that you decided to finance by yourself and hope the bank doesn't repo it after that 2nd month .. but lets say you do find a job ... then you work all your life... oh want to stop working ? hope you have been good with your money and all with having to pay for schooling and medical out of pocket .. hope you have enough left to retire and never have to worry bout if your gonna have enough money...have a kid?... you pay for the kid by yourself as well.. no extra money for having 2 people in the household and only 1 job... so you go ahead and save that nickle or dollar your grandma always told you to put back because you'll need every penny....nah i like my america you can go live in that lovely fantasy of yours... and no people that are laid off through no fault of their own are recieving UNEMPLOYMENT.. and a few commodoties from local donations... people that are homeless which is past that are recieving other forms of help like churches and charities in addition to commodities.
Finally, after all your posts, you reveal that the real reason you hate your country is because you are an athiest. As JonTobi and her many pseudonyns say: Keep it succinct and simple stupid. Happy Thanksgiving turkey.
Belinda

Searcy, AR

#18505 Nov 22, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, after all your posts, you reveal that the real reason you hate your country is because you are an athiest. As JonTobi and her many pseudonyns say: Keep it succinct and simple stupid. Happy Thanksgiving turkey.
Stuff it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot shot cops 1 hr Afaik 27
Duck lover topixFag 1 hr LMAO 9
Katie Alene Tucker/ Murry 1 hr abc 6
Drug Dens 3 hr capitain k 83
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 5 hr guest 211
up and ready 7 hr LMAO 10
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 8 hr WARRIOR 9,888
•••
•••
•••