swamp donkey

Oklahoma City, OK

#18243 Nov 15, 2012
I farted and looked in my underwear and seen a pic of obama
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18244 Nov 15, 2012
NoLibs wrote:
Thanks to the LIBS were in the downward spiral. Voter fraud is the only thing they know. This is what we know:
http://iahymnewsnetwork.wordpress.com/2011/08...
Oh and BTW, you might scroll to the bottom of the web page you offered up as legitimate research.

"Oh yeah, and everything in that bullshit you just read is completely and totally false. There has been no such conclusive study, and all of the ďFindsĒ are based on public paranoia. Chances are good that if you are a conservative, you were empowered by this new find.
If you, even for a second, thought this find might be true, you are probably an idiot."

You people are hilarious.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18245 Nov 15, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you don't own the pot you piss in.
I bet you don't own your own piss. Nothing but a broke down miserable old geezer blaming everybody else for your failures in life.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18246 Nov 15, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, just a matter of time before the apocalypse.
Odd though, the market rebounded 64% from 2008 (Bush) to 2009 (Obama) and has since made further positive strides.
Too, a person might take the time to notice, before the end-time engulfs us, the Market traditionally does better under Democratic administrations than Republican.
Why didn't obama run on that stock market record. Because it didn't fit his agenda of class warfare and you know it. Now check that mail box again for that gvernment check.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#18247 Nov 15, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you don't own your own piss. Nothing but a broke down miserable old geezer blaming everybody else for your failures in life.
Your usual weakness.
meltdown

United States

#18249 Nov 15, 2012
All you Obama supporters shoulda watched the Bill Cunningham show today. It was enough to make you puke and to think, he fully supports that stuff!
Billy Bob

Euless, TX

#18250 Nov 15, 2012
Q= What do u do when u see a Republican running around your front yard with half a head?
A= Stop laughing and reload.
Redd Supporter

Greenbrier, AR

#18251 Nov 15, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you don't own your own piss. Nothing but a broke down miserable old geezer blaming everybody else for your failures in life.
Depends.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18252 Nov 15, 2012
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Your usual weakness.
Your typical weak response!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18253 Nov 15, 2012
Redd Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends.
He wears depends? I can see that!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18254 Nov 15, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
Q= What do u do when u see a Republican running around your front yard with half a head?
A= Stop laughing and reload.
That's half a head more than a libtard! You can't see a libtards head because they always have it up their ass, don't you bob! LOL!
Billy Bob

Euless, TX

#18255 Nov 15, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's half a head more than a libtard! You can't see a libtards head because they always have it up their ass, don't you bob! LOL!
Its incredible that when someone makes a joke about Republicans they automatically think that person is a Democrat?.. Small minds. NEWS FLASH to the "small minds" you don't have to be one or the other.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18256 Nov 15, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Its incredible that when someone makes a joke about Republicans they automatically think that person is a Democrat?.. Small minds. NEWS FLASH to the "small minds" you don't have to be one or the other.
Looks it's billy bob, at least I think it is, it's hard to tell with his head up his ass all the time! LOL! JOKE! LOL!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#18257 Nov 15, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>He wears depends? I can see that!
Are you talking to yourself in the mirror?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18258 Nov 15, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking to yourself in the mirror?
Only if you have your head up your ass again!
Really

Duluth, GA

#18259 Nov 16, 2012
Is this thread ever going to END

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18262 Nov 16, 2012
..PLEASE CONTINUE ALL YOUR DIVISIVENESS AND HATE SPEECH....As you too, can be important in also electing Hillary Clinton, in 2016....BY ALL MEANS, KEEP IT UP....
FukBHO

Sterling, VA

#18263 Nov 16, 2012
Itís been said the Twinkies can survive a nuclear holocaust, providing sustenance for the unfortunate souls who wander the post-apocalyptic wasteland in search of food. They might have been able to survive the atom bomb, but they absolutely canít survive union greed and stupidity. Obuma and his Unions are a parasite that kills free markets and the pursuit of Liberty.

Fuk all you libtards!
Lisa

Salem, AR

#18264 Nov 16, 2012
Obama, did you know about the attacks in Libya?....No.... Okay...Meanwhile in a related story, General Petraeus was asked to resign today for having an affair. He honorably said okay. Two Navy Seals broke orders and went the aid of theses Americans while our fearless leader went to a political fund raiser. WOW!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18266 Nov 16, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..PLEASE CONTINUE ALL YOUR DIVISIVENESS AND HATE SPEECH....As you too, can be important in also electing Hillary Clinton, in 2016....BY ALL MEANS, KEEP IT UP....
That fat bull dog hillary won't run in 2016. She is going to eat herself to death! Kind of like you......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moonshiners makeing poison 8 hr Tinman 31
Tina Gage 13 hr mossy seaman 3
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 18 hr caveman 840
who is Shawn Youngs.. (Nov '11) Tue True 13
dole Tue caveman 1
What's up with the free call phones (Jul '11) Tue Duck lover 60
Hot females ages 19 and up!!!!!!! (Mar '12) Tue helldo 10
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:12 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:12AM
Redskins' RG3 limited with sprained shoulder
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys
NBC Sports 4:20 PM
Saints offense could face changes after season - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:23 AM
Hot Cowboys Value Staying Sharp over Rest; Playing to Win vs. Redskins