Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

NoLibs wrote:
Thanks to the LIBS were in the downward spiral. Voter fraud is the only thing they know. This is what we know:
http://iahymnewsnetwork.wordpress.com/2011/08...
Just the opposite.

http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence...

If one doesn't see the infinite possibilities surrounding him or her daily, and by denying the existence of proven scientific fact and progressive thought, how can one hope to advance the human race.

You do realize that this Nation was founded by those seeking to throw off the shackles of conventional society bent on oppressing the human spirit (liberty)and the economic opportunities of the free, unencumbered individual, don't you.
swamp donkey

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I farted and looked in my underwear and seen a pic of obama
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

NoLibs wrote:
Thanks to the LIBS were in the downward spiral. Voter fraud is the only thing they know. This is what we know:
http://iahymnewsnetwork.wordpress.com/2011/08...
Oh and BTW, you might scroll to the bottom of the web page you offered up as legitimate research.

"Oh yeah, and everything in that bullshit you just read is completely and totally false. There has been no such conclusive study, and all of the ďFindsĒ are based on public paranoia. Chances are good that if you are a conservative, you were empowered by this new find.
If you, even for a second, thought this find might be true, you are probably an idiot."

You people are hilarious.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you don't own the pot you piss in.
I bet you don't own your own piss. Nothing but a broke down miserable old geezer blaming everybody else for your failures in life.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, just a matter of time before the apocalypse.
Odd though, the market rebounded 64% from 2008 (Bush) to 2009 (Obama) and has since made further positive strides.
Too, a person might take the time to notice, before the end-time engulfs us, the Market traditionally does better under Democratic administrations than Republican.
Why didn't obama run on that stock market record. Because it didn't fit his agenda of class warfare and you know it. Now check that mail box again for that gvernment check.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you don't own your own piss. Nothing but a broke down miserable old geezer blaming everybody else for your failures in life.
Your usual weakness.
meltdown

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

All you Obama supporters shoulda watched the Bill Cunningham show today. It was enough to make you puke and to think, he fully supports that stuff!
Billy Bob

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Q= What do u do when u see a Republican running around your front yard with half a head?
A= Stop laughing and reload.
Redd Supporter

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you don't own your own piss. Nothing but a broke down miserable old geezer blaming everybody else for your failures in life.
Depends.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Your usual weakness.
Your typical weak response!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Redd Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends.
He wears depends? I can see that!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
Q= What do u do when u see a Republican running around your front yard with half a head?
A= Stop laughing and reload.
That's half a head more than a libtard! You can't see a libtards head because they always have it up their ass, don't you bob! LOL!
Billy Bob

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's half a head more than a libtard! You can't see a libtards head because they always have it up their ass, don't you bob! LOL!
Its incredible that when someone makes a joke about Republicans they automatically think that person is a Democrat?.. Small minds. NEWS FLASH to the "small minds" you don't have to be one or the other.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Its incredible that when someone makes a joke about Republicans they automatically think that person is a Democrat?.. Small minds. NEWS FLASH to the "small minds" you don't have to be one or the other.
Looks it's billy bob, at least I think it is, it's hard to tell with his head up his ass all the time! LOL! JOKE! LOL!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>He wears depends? I can see that!
Are you talking to yourself in the mirror?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking to yourself in the mirror?
Only if you have your head up your ass again!
Really

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Is this thread ever going to END

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

..PLEASE CONTINUE ALL YOUR DIVISIVENESS AND HATE SPEECH....As you too, can be important in also electing Hillary Clinton, in 2016....BY ALL MEANS, KEEP IT UP....
FukBHO

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Itís been said the Twinkies can survive a nuclear holocaust, providing sustenance for the unfortunate souls who wander the post-apocalyptic wasteland in search of food. They might have been able to survive the atom bomb, but they absolutely canít survive union greed and stupidity. Obuma and his Unions are a parasite that kills free markets and the pursuit of Liberty.

Fuk all you libtards!
Lisa

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama, did you know about the attacks in Libya?....No.... Okay...Meanwhile in a related story, General Petraeus was asked to resign today for having an affair. He honorably said okay. Two Navy Seals broke orders and went the aid of theses Americans while our fearless leader went to a political fund raiser. WOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,241 - 17,260 of28,673
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent El Dorado Discussions

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lying and cheating spouses 11 min oilman 8
New Century 34 min Worker 7
Boogar Red (Oct '13) 1 hr truelife4good 11
Loose legged ladies 1 hr Morgan Langston 8
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 3 hr All over town 11
4 brothers 4 hr whats up 10
Sherry Creech Gathright 4 hr whats up 30
•••
•••