Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#32337 Sep 5, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me why you can't read or comprehend anything, yet can't just be quiet instead of proving what an asinine idiot you are?
It's actually not an argument, either. I'm not arguing.
You are arguing, with news journalists reporting the news. You can take it up with the news.
I realize it's a long article with big words...none of them being curse words or talking about rolling around laughing like an idiot, so I can see how you need to ask questions and seek hep on understanding.
You are nothing but a liar and mentally unstable, so it's no wonder a lengthy news report sharing the truth wpd prompt you to stutter and stammer, begging for help.
Poor old idiot.
From your post -

"Speller Feller wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2741428/Officials-wa rn-ELEVEN-missing-airplanes-Li bya-used-carry-terrorist-attac k-9-11-anniversary.html

"The Tripoli airport siege in which rebel militias bombed several aircraft led to the disappearance of several commercial planes, prompting fears of 9/11 style attacks in the Mediterranean."

"Libya’s neighbouring countries are on high alert, as fighting intensifies between rebels who have seized light military and training planes that belonged to the Libyan army".

Please tell me why you went from heavy passenger jets being a threat to light military and training planes being the threat.

Jonesboro, AR

#32338 Sep 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
From your post -
"Speller Feller wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2741428/Officials-wa rn-ELEVEN-missing-airplanes-Li bya-used-carry-terrorist-attac k-9-11-anniversary.html
"The Tripoli airport siege in which rebel militias bombed several aircraft led to the disappearance of several commercial planes, prompting fears of 9/11 style attacks in the Mediterranean."
"Libya’s neighbouring countries are on high alert, as fighting intensifies between rebels who have seized light military and training planes that belonged to the Libyan army".
Please tell me why you went from heavy passenger jets being a threat to light military and training planes being the threat.
Would not any planes in the wrong hands be a threat?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32340 Sep 5, 2014
The biggest threat to World security is liberals!

New York, NY

#32341 Sep 5, 2014
_Evil-_-Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you died?
LOL
The Real CM is dead dead as any human can be .The wanna bis just that a sad sad attempt to be him.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32345 Sep 5, 2014
You can't spell liberal without the L I E............................
Ronnie has the buthurt

Yellville, AR

#32346 Sep 5, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text> The Real CM is dead dead as any human can be .The wanna bis just that a sad sad attempt to be him.
No the real cathouse mouse is a dippy do from Springdale who got banned because he faked his death. The little fat bald headed limp dick is still alive and likes to watch the guys do the wife.
The other Mouze is just here to remind that old guy Ronnie that he is an ass and more

_Evil-_-Bill_

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#32348 Sep 5, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text> The Real CM is dead dead as any human can be .The wanna bis just that a sad sad attempt to be him.
Well they both suck then.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32349 Sep 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
From your post -
"Speller Feller wrote:
Hey, Barney, did you mean to post the wrong link to the wrong article because you are a big liar, or because you are a big incompetent idiot? And your link above doesn't even work. It's very obvious why you do what you do.
The obvious answer is that you are a lying, incompetent idiot and no one does lying idiot bigger or better than you!

(the article from this link is very informative, as well. Of course, for those that can read and comprehend. Probably not meant for you, Barney, unless you want to distort it and turn it into your typical bunch of lies!)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27414...

Kansas City Ks.

#32350 Sep 5, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! I just had to repost your stupid, stupid, stupid post! It's really a funny pit of stupid you dug and jumped into!
Imagine, you actually being so confused by truth, that you attribute the news article written by a reporter and published by Malta Today, to me.
I mean, I knew you were a stupid, simistic, and idiotic man, but you just continue to draw attention to just how pathetic and mentally challenged you are!
Now THAT is funny stuff!
.........."simistic" .......... and

Wow, Irony and hypocrisy all rolled into one post .

I'm sure that went right over your head, but since you refuse to use a dictionary I will post the definition for simplistic for you.

The misspelling was the irony "Speller Feller" .

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/simplistic
Merriam&#8209;Webster
too simple : not complete or thorough enough : not treating or considering all possibilities or parts. Full Definition of SIMPLISTIC. 1.: simple. 2.: of, relating to, or ...

Now here is the hypocrisy

"Contrary to what some people believe, simplistic is not a fancy word for simple. Simplistic does not describe things that are easy to understand, deal with, or use. Those sorts of things are simply simple. However, if something is too simple—misleadingly so—then it is correctly called simplistic. An argument that glosses over or omits relevant facts and presents trite, hackneyed, slogan-like statements and sound bites is indeed simplistic".

Kansas City Ks.

#32351 Sep 5, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Barney, did you mean to post the wrong link to the wrong article because you are a big liar, or because you are a big incompetent idiot? And your link above doesn't even work. It's very obvious why you do what you do.
The obvious answer is that you are a lying, incompetent idiot and no one does lying idiot bigger or better than you!
(the article from this link is very informative, as well. Of course, for those that can read and comprehend. Probably not meant for you, Barney, unless you want to distort it and turn it into your typical bunch of lies!)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27414...
LMFAO- those were 3 separate paragraphs and each paragraph had quotation marks, seems one as intelligent as you would have understood the link was only pertinent to the paragraph to which it was attached.
Spellera Felera

Bettembourg, Luxembourg

#32355 Sep 5, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
See Barney.
See Barney lie.
Why, Barney, why?
Why does Barney lie?
WTF are you 4 years Old?????

_Evil-_-Bill_

Location hidden

#32359 Sep 6, 2014
cathouse mouze wrote:
<quoted text> Only Ronnie is Gay,and he may thgink you are too old.
Changing posts will get you banned!

LOL

Kansas City Ks.

#32360 Sep 6, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Barney! Can't support his mindless drivel with facts or lies, so he diverts attention to the spelling of a word! You can't discuss the issues without lying, and you can't lie about the issues, so you pull out your old standby...defining words from the dictionary!
You really are a transparent and predictable old goat!
Next will be cursing rants, and screams about little girls panties and body parts. The simple minded stick with what they know...and you've proven that's not much!
Hypocrisy? In using the word 'simplistic' to describe you? Why, the definition you provided is exactly what you did, you mindless twit!
You mislead actual facts, and admit to it in your next post. And, You did it because you are so pathetically wrong, that you lied to cover your stupidity, but it all caught up with you because...yep, that's right...because you are an idiot!
And now, you prove it by cutting and pasting from the dictionary, the very thing that describes what you are...a simplistic lying idiot!
Now there's irony for you, Barney!!
You really should reconsider that silence vow you made a while back, and stick with it!
You are killing yourself with your own lies and definitions!

"silence vow"

Tell you what, why don't you repost where I said I was taking a vow of silence.

Fact is, you can't, what I said was I was going to starve a Troll by ignoring their mindless post .

Unless you are the same Troll that did not have a thing to do with you.

Kansas City Ks.

#32361 Sep 6, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a precursor to Barney's cussing tantrum!
Don't forget to talk about your panties and body parts, Barney!
It's fun to talk issues with you! You always end each 'issue' the same way...spiraling the toilet for the last time, where all waste goes.
Amusing how you think that anyone that has a negative view of your post is Barney.

Kansas City Ks.

#32362 Sep 6, 2014
Spellera Felera wrote:
<quoted text> WTF are you 4 years Old?????
Unfortunately those with serious psychosis who believe every Republican talking point they ever read is fact has a tendency to act like a four year old. In retrospect this should be expected since
psychosis is most likely to be diagnosed in young adults.

Apparently this condition can be greatly exacerbated by debunking those republican talking points.

Jonesboro, AR

#32363 Sep 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately those with serious psychosis who believe every Republican talking point they ever read is fact has a tendency to act like a four year old. In retrospect this should be expected since
psychosis is most likely to be diagnosed in young adults.
Apparently this condition can be greatly exacerbated by debunking those republican talking points.
The condition gets worse by debunking talking points? Does your therapist require you to take notes during your sessions? Everyone is a liberal when they're young, it's as you gain experience that you gain the knowledge to be a conservative.

United States

#32365 Sep 6, 2014
Ronnie has the buthurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit it , you would like to suck the Ronnie,
LOL
Are all of Barney's relatives now participating?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32366 Sep 6, 2014
LMAO! Poor Barney Boy, still can't seem to get out of his own stupid way!

_Evil-_-Bill_

Location hidden

#32367 Sep 6, 2014
Ronnie has the buthurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit it , you would like to suck the Ronnie,
LOL
Shup dummy don't project your homo emotions onto others.

Kansas City Ks.

#32368 Sep 6, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The condition gets worse by debunking talking points? Does your therapist require you to take notes during your sessions? Everyone is a liberal when they're young, it's as you gain experience that you gain the knowledge to be a conservative
That last sentence readily brings two things to mind .

First, a Blue Dog Democrat would be a walking paradox and secondly you don't know shit about politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ponders 1 hr Hammertime 3
Come on out 3 hr Behind 21
Goodman 7 hr Let me Guess 3
Film Festival 7 hr Remember the A 28
Is it a sin to blow poot in church? (Jun '14) 7 hr Muddiggee 14
Clinton or Trump 8 hr Hillary Killary 5
The city streets and county roads are terrible 8 hr County sucks 16

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance