Voter

Manila, AR

#32311 Sep 3, 2014
I'll be voting in November

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#32315 Sep 4, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/ news/world/2014/09/04/libya-mi ssing-planes-sept-11/15059169/
This administration isn't capable of protecting the lives of a few US citizens in Lybia, much less a nation full of citizens here in our borders.

"The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative news website, cited anonymous source"

LMFAO - anonymous source, how much more creditable can you get than that?
Gail

United States

#32316 Sep 4, 2014
Perhaps if more people voted our country would not be in so much chaos.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#32317 Sep 4, 2014
Gail wrote:
Perhaps if more people voted our country would not be in so much chaos.
I used to believe that to be true, but seeing how many idiots voted for Obama , would even more idiots coming out of the ghetto to vote be better ?

I doubt it.

Location hidden

#32318 Sep 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative news website, cited anonymous source"
Get with it Barnyard !

Nearly every news organization uses that phrase.........." anonymous source"
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32319 Sep 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
USA Today is known for picking up false stories based on nonsense.
Oh wait! No they don't! That's only Barney!
Barney is like a little baby that puts his first get a in his ears and says, "I can't hear you!! I can't hear you!!" Maybe Barney is actually a supporter of ISIS the way he is always laughing anything suggesting they are a credible threat. Even today, after a second beheading, Barney wants to ignore the threat. Maybe that's the dark cloud behind Barney' s military record?
The only thing funny about your remark above is your stupidity and ignorance.
You are the only thing funny...and not in a humorous way.

Even a source that you like to copy and paste from, Barney, ran the story, which according to your above theory, makes you and your cut and pastes the least credible of all.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27414...

This one is from August, and from Malta. You should probably let Algeria, Spain, France, Tunisia, Morocco, Portugal, Italy, and Malta know the threat isn't credible because they have been participating in exercises conducted by the US Navy stationed in the Mediterranean and Italy.
This is possibly the original source that sparked questions about the missing aircraft.
You really should let them know they should chill out and not be worried. I'm sure these countries, their leaders of defense, and Prime Ministers would love to get your insight.
Now THAT would be funny!!!
http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/news/national/42...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32320 Sep 4, 2014
At least Boy Barney has a strategy!

Kansas City Ks.

#32321 Sep 4, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
USA Today is known for picking up false stories based on nonsense.
Oh wait! No they don't! That's only Barney!
Barney is like a little baby that puts his first get a in his ears and says, "I can't hear you!! I can't hear you!!" Maybe Barney is actually a supporter of ISIS the way he is always laughing anything suggesting they are a credible threat. Even today, after a second beheading, Barney wants to ignore the threat. Maybe that's the dark cloud behind Barney' s military record?
The only thing funny about your remark above is your stupidity and ignorance.
You are the only thing funny...and not in a humorous way.
Even a source that you like to copy and paste from, Barney, ran the story, which according to your above theory, makes you and your cut and pastes the least credible of all.
This one is from August, and from Malta. You should probably let Algeria, Spain, France, Tunisia, Morocco, Portugal, Italy, and Malta know the threat isn't credible because they have been participating in exercises conducted by the US Navy stationed in the Mediterranean and Italy.
This is possibly the original source that sparked questions about the missing aircraft.
You really should let them know they should chill out and not be worried. I'm sure these countries, their leaders of defense, and Prime Ministers would love to get your insight.
Now THAT would be funny!!!
I agree, USA TODAY is not know for publishing false stories. Matter of of fact they did a fair job discrediting the "anonymous source" in their story.

The primary source of revenue for a newspaper is advertising, when they lay out the page for the paper the advertising ads go in first and the space that is left is called the "news hole".

What you posted the link to was a prime example of a paper filling the news hole and the fact that they give some information on why it would be damn near impossible for a large jet to enter US air space undetected.

So yes, they did publish a B.S. story and added plausible reason why the story was just another scare tactic by the conservative spin machine.

Congratulations , you were trying to be a smart ass and actually got something correct for a change.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32322 Sep 4, 2014
I see Barney is the same old simpleton he has always been!

Jonesboro, AR

#32323 Sep 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, USA TODAY is not know for publishing false stories. Matter of of fact they did a fair job discrediting the "anonymous source" in their story.
The primary source of revenue for a newspaper is advertising, when they lay out the page for the paper the advertising ads go in first and the space that is left is called the "news hole".
What you posted the link to was a prime example of a paper filling the news hole and the fact that they give some information on why it would be damn near impossible for a large jet to enter US air space undetected.
So yes, they did publish a B.S. story and added plausible reason why the story was just another scare tactic by the conservative spin machine.
Congratulations , you were trying to be a smart ass and actually got something correct for a change.
If you follow his example there's a slim chance you might get something right for a change.

Location hidden

#32325 Sep 4, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
I see Barney is the same old simpleton he has always been!
Yup !
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32326 Sep 4, 2014
Does the little twerp still live in Salem with that ugly dog of his?
Gail

United States

#32327 Sep 4, 2014
Bowser45 wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to believe that to be true, but seeing how many idiots voted for Obama , would even more idiots coming out of the ghetto to vote be better ?
I doubt it.
You have a point. I was referring to the people that don't even bother to vote and then want to complain about such issues.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32328 Sep 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, USA TODAY is not know for publishing false stories. Matter of of fact they did a fair job discrediting the "anonymous source" in their story...
Reality is, you did a fantastic job discrediting yourself...as if THAT doesn't happen all of the time!
You can lie, and lie, and lie...causing all to wonder that much more why you deny and lie to protect terrorists.
I assume you ignored the other two links provided because you know what a pathetic piece of lying pond scum you are, and you know how stupid you prove yourself to be when you lie and weasel your way around the truth.
A fool can always fool himself. You are proof of that! Here's the entire article for the Malta link.

"The air forces of Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Mauritania, Spain, France, Portugal, Italy and Malta are participating in an exercise being conducted by US naval forces stationed in the Mediterranean and Italy, in a reaction to security concerns prompted by the Tripoli airport siege.
The reports have not been denied by the Office of the Prime Minister.
Libya has been excluded from the security drill operations, carried out by the 5 + 5 nations of the Mediterranean, due to the deteriorating security situation inside the North African country.
MORE on MaltaToday Mediterranean countries plan joint military drills over Libya unrest
The Tripoli airport siege in which rebel militias bombed several aircraft led to the disappearance of several commercial planes, prompting fears of 9/11 style attacks in the Mediterranean.
Countries on both shores are worried about how the missing aircraft might be used by terrorists.
Eleven civilian airliners were hijacked during the fighting. The 5+5 member States will now introduce simulations of intercepting civilian or military aircraft piloted by terrorists, in the joint military training.
The reports have now been reported in Turkish agency Anatolia, and Zawya.com , a member of the Thomson Reuters group.
An original claim was made by an unnamed Algerian military source to Istanbul media house World Bullettin, which focuses on Muslim nations and politics.
According to the source, the drills would be conducted in coordination with the United States navy in the Mediterranean.“They will mimic the use of civilian or military planes in carrying out attacks.”
Analyst Yakoub Mustafa said terrorist elements were now “present in abundance in Libya”, having got hold of sophisticated weapons by buying them from “smugglers, professional armed militias or even ordinary citizens,” he told Magharebia.
“This volatile situation requires security partnerships among multiple countries, he added.
Libya’s neighbouring countries are on high alert, as fighting intensifies between rebels who have seized light military and training planes that belonged to the Libyan army.
The Moroccan army is reported to have put its artillery and rocket batteries on alert to counter any potential threats in this regard.
Moroccan media said the preparations came hard on the heels of warnings made by western intelligence agencies of the potential targeting of Moroccan cities by militant groups in the region."

Barney, you are such a lying piece of crap.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#32329 Sep 4, 2014

Go ahead, Barney and tell us why these should also be discredited by you and all your simplistic and mentally challenged wisdom.
Empty words and broken vows of silence from you, Barney. That, and lies are all you have.

Kansas City Ks.

#32331 Sep 5, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2741428/Officials-wa rn-ELEVEN-missing-airplanes-Li bya-used-carry-terrorist-attac k-9-11-anniversary.html
Go ahead, Barney and tell us why these should also be discredited by you and all your simplistic and mentally challenged wisdom.
Empty words and broken vows of silence from you, Barney. That, and lies are all you have.
Since you ask I will be happy to oblige..........

Origins: In early August 2014, some North African bloggers began to spread stories that several commercial airliners went missing from the Tripoli International

Airport during or shortly after the facility was taken over by Zintan militia forces earlier in the summer. Later that month translations of the blog posts began to be picked up by news outlets in Western Europe and passed on as fact rather than gossip; by early September those tales from translations of blogs had spread to the United States under the guise of real news.

The use of airplanes as terrorist weapons in 2001 makes it all too easy for us to anticipate their being used that way again. And despite denials from all sides — the airlines who are not missing any planes, the Libyan transport ministry, and the anti-government forces in control of the airport — the tales have found a ready audience among a populace already on edge in anticipation of the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

However, there have been no statements from the State Department, the Department of Defense, Homeland Security, or any other authority warning of stolen airliners. The national threat level has not been raised. Algerian and Moroccan military and air defense, already on high alert due to the unrest in nearby Libya, would undoubtedly have noticed multiple flights of unidentified passenger aircraft.

As a thread on the aviation community site airliners.net documents, several of the planes claimed in rumors as "missing" or "stolen" have actually been accounted for, having been either caught outside of Tripoli at the time the airport fell to opposition forces or relocated by their operators (Air Contractors pf Dublin) to an airport in Malta for safekeeping. Some of the other airliners were likely destroyed in the fighting or damaged beyond the possibility of operation.

Last updated: 3 September 2014

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/rumors/missingplanes.as...

Kansas City Ks.

#32332 Sep 5, 2014
there are several things that must be considered to really evaluate the threat of a “renegade” aircraft used as a missile against a ground target.

First of all there’s the difficulty to actually launch the plane. Not easy at all.

“I agree the risks [of a missing plane] are there but I would be cautious in several regards: aircraft condition, availability of actual pilots and airfield conditions, etc,” says Tom Meyer, who’s worked for over a decade in all areas of the airline’s operations with Top US Air Carrier.

In fact, the missing airliner must be hidden somewhere (an kept away from the indiscreet eyes of satellites and U.S. drones snooping on terrorist bases in the desert) but a difficult-to-find airport is quite unlikely an airport capable to serve an airliner.

“Airline Ground Operations will need to include: Ground Power or APU [Auxiliary Power Unit) Availability, Fueling, Weight & Balance, FOD Free Ramp, Clear Taxiways and Runways...If any of the items is missing or done incorrectly, the whole scenario unravels. Sorry, Airline operations are complex," Meyer explains.

Ok, now let's assume the terrorists know enough about aircraft servicing, airport ops, etc. manage to launch the plane. What's next?
The aircraft, departed from a remote location, must fly towards its final "destination." In order to reach the target without being engaged by the local air defense (if any) it will have to fly all (or at least most) of its route at very low-level, thus reducing a lot its range.

Even if a north bound route (towards Italy or a northwestern one towards Spain and France or northeastern one towards Greece or Turkey) would bring the plane closer to the most the rewarding targets, it would also expose the liner to the detection by coastal radar sites and combat planes for the islands air defense) or a military base in North or Central Africa, is only a bit more feasible (once again, provided the plane can be launched) just because of the relatively shorter distances.

http://theaviationist.com/2014/09/04/no-panic...

Kansas City Ks.

#32333 Sep 5, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is, you did a fantastic job discrediting yourself...as if THAT doesn't happen all of the time!
You can lie, and lie, and lie...causing all to wonder that much more why you deny and lie to protect terrorists.
I assume you ignored the other two links provided because you know what a pathetic piece of lying pond scum you are, and you know how stupid you prove yourself to be when you lie and weasel your way around the truth.
A fool can always fool himself. You are proof of that! Here's the entire article for the Malta link.
"The air forces of Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Mauritania, Spain, France, Portugal, Italy and Malta are participating in an exercise being conducted by US naval forces stationed in the Mediterranean and Italy, in a reaction to security concerns prompted by the Tripoli airport siege.
The reports have not been denied by the Office of the Prime Minister.
Libya has been excluded from the security drill operations, carried out by the 5 + 5 nations of the Mediterranean, due to the deteriorating security situation inside the North African country.
MORE on MaltaToday Mediterranean countries plan joint military drills over Libya unrest
The Tripoli airport siege in which rebel militias bombed several aircraft led to the disappearance of several commercial planes, prompting fears of 9/11 style attacks in the Mediterranean.
Countries on both shores are worried about how the missing aircraft might be used by terrorists.
Eleven civilian airliners were hijacked during the fighting. The 5+5 member States will now introduce simulations of intercepting civilian or military aircraft piloted by terrorists, in the joint military training.
The reports have now been reported in Turkish agency Anatolia, and Zawya.com , a member of the Thomson Reuters group.
An original claim was made by an unnamed Algerian military source to Istanbul media house World Bullettin, which focuses on Muslim nations and politics.
According to the source, the drills would be conducted in coordination with the United States navy in the Mediterranean.“They will mimic the use of civilian or military planes in carrying out attacks.”
Analyst Yakoub Mustafa said terrorist elements were now “present in abundance in Libya”, having got hold of sophisticated weapons by buying them from “smugglers, professional armed militias or even ordinary citizens,” he told Magharebia.
“This volatile situation requires security partnerships among multiple countries, he added.
Libya’s neighbouring countries are on high alert, as fighting intensifies between rebels who have seized light military and training planes that belonged to the Libyan army.
The Moroccan army is reported to have put its artillery and rocket batteries on alert to counter any potential threats in this regard.
Moroccan media said the preparations came hard on the heels of warnings made by western intelligence agencies of the potential targeting of Moroccan cities by militant groups in the region."
Barney, you are such a lying piece of crap.
Please tell me WTF does this'

"Libya’s neighbouring countries are on high alert, as fighting intensifies between rebels who have seized light military and training planes that belonged to the Libyan army."

Have to do with aledge missing large airline passenger planes.

You just shot your own argument down.

_Evil-_-Bill_

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#32334 Sep 5, 2014
cathouse mouze wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney s a 4F, and a fake vet.
No one really is swayed by his cut and paste postings.
Maybe in the near future he will srape up enough money to buy a bus ticket to his utopia of New York.
I thought you died?

LOL

Jonesboro, AR

#32335 Sep 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me WTF does this'
"Libya’s neighbouring countries are on high alert, as fighting intensifies between rebels who have seized light military and training planes that belonged to the Libyan army."
Have to do with aledge missing large airline passenger planes.
You just shot your own argument down.
You were 4-F, what would you know about shooting anything down?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Filthy south ark? syphilis warning 2 min Careful 17
Women Getting Divorced 3 hr Shawn 23
Clean harbors (Aug '16) 3 hr Abc123 29
New hot shots girls 4 hr Abc123 27
Mason announces ZZ Top and Smokey Robinson to d... 4 hr Abc123 27
Sure is quiet 8 hr Yo mama 1
Ark Man Arrested For “Pimping Beavers” On Craig... 11 hr to wannabe Tonya 13

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance