Girl power wrote:
Hillary for president 2016
Hillary for president 2008

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#32281 Aug 29, 2014
Girl power wrote:
Hillary for president 2016
Then when someone says President Clinton, we will have to say which one.

Jonesboro, AR

#32282 Aug 29, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Then when someone says President Clinton, we will have to say which one.
How do you say "which one" in Spanish?
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#32285 Aug 30, 2014
Poor old dumb Barney. He just doesn't understand much of anything about everything.
http://time.com/3204297/obama-goes-to-war-wit...

Earlier this summer, Virginia Senator Tim Kaine found himself in the Grand Foyer of the White House playing the foreign policy–hypothetical game with President Obama. Over drinks with some Senate Democrats, the President mentioned Kaine’s article that day in the Washington Post demanding a congressional vote to authorize any new military action against the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS), the armed extremist group overtaking large chunks of Iraq.

The Law Professor in Chief, who campaigned for office promising to rein in executive power, proposed some scenarios.“He’d say,‘Here’s the situation. Do you think I have executive authority to act?'” Among the possibilities Kaine recalls: What if there is an imminent threat to a U.S. embassy?“We generally agreed on most of them,” says Kaine. But not all.

Two months later, those debates are no longer hypothetical. Since Aug. 8, Obama has unilaterally ordered more than 100 bombing runs on ISIS targets in northern Iraq, citing his authority under Article II of the Constitution to protect U.S. lives and offer humanitarian aid. Hundreds of military advisers have been dispatched to Iraq, along with shipments of lethal equipment to proxy forces in the region. Through it all, the White House has maintained that Obama has no plans to seek permission from Congress, which returns from recess on Sept. 8.

The Constitution gives the President the power to defend the country as Commander in Chief, but it delegates the power to declare war to Congress. Kaine is one of several Senators who believe Obama has stretched his powers about as far as they can go.“I am worried about the consequences of Congress basically saying the President can decide unilaterally which organizations to launch air strikes against,” says Kaine.

The Obama Administration, meanwhile, has been signaling that the conflict with ISIS is likely to expand before it contracts. U.S. officials worry about what they believe are hundreds of ISIS fighters with Western passports who could attack Europe or the U.S. if they return to their homelands. General Martin Dempsey, who chairs the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told reporters that defeating ISIS will require action by U.S. or other forces on both sides of the Iraq-Syria border. Days later, Pentagon sources leaked news of new U.S. surveillance flights over Syria to better map out ISIS positions, a possible prerequisite to expanded bombing efforts.“Rooting out a cancer like [ISIS] won’t be easy and it won’t be quick,” Obama said on Aug. 26. Though the White House insists no decisions have been made for an expanded campaign against ISIS, no one denies that preparations are under way.

The ironies of the situation are striking. A President who helped build his national profile by opposing the war in Iraq now must decide whether to force a vote on a similar military adventure just weeks before midterm elections. But the commander who deferred to Congress rather than launch air strikes on Syria last year may not be able to attract the votes on Capitol Hill that he has in the past claimed to need.“I believe our democracy is stronger when the President acts with the support of Congress,” Obama said one year ago.“And I believe America acts more effectively abroad when we stand together.”

Continued...

Location hidden

#32288 Aug 30, 2014
Keep away wrote:
Barney is girl power 2016, and he liked panties.
I still do, you might say they are next to one of the best things in the world.
JPL

United States

#32289 Aug 30, 2014
Dolittle wrote:
Back in January, Obama scoffed at ISIS, mocked them, and called them a 'JV' team.
His refusal to heed warnings then, in doing so, his public display of mocking ISIS and their credibility (even having been briefed on their credibility) only incited ISIS, his seemingly lack of concern for the terror they were causing to others, and now, his public admission to the world that we have no plan are beyond lack of leadership and incompetence.
These are deliberate moves, by a deliberate man, with a deliberate plan.
Ex-CIA intelligence analyst Claire Lopez says Obama is radical Islamic enemy of America! She lays out a strong indictment against the President of the U.S.A.

http://www.examiner.com/article/cia-now-admit ...
Jon

United States

#32291 Aug 31, 2014
Dolittle wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't able to get this link to work
site temporary unavailable someone posted part of the article in a Norfolk virgina forum. Claire Lopez(former CIA intelligence analyst) is probably going to receive notice in the mail of a IRS audit, FBI, ATF, DEA, and the local sheriff visit in the near future!

;-)
Jon

United States

#32292 Aug 31, 2014
The following shows why you won't come up with the link(s):

Harry Reid’s alma mater is removing his name from a school building after citizens and alumni lobbied the school president and pledged more than $40,000 to the cause.

Concerned citizens lobbied Southern Utah University president Scott Wyatt months ago for the change, but he has only now decided to remove the name out of respect for the Senate majority leader, Utah’s The Spectrum reports.“I didn’t want to offend him in any way,” he explained.

Cedar City Councilman Paul Cozzens told The Specter he received $40,000 in pledges to remove the Nevada senator’s name in just five days.

“These people in Nevada do not espouse to Reid’s political philosophies,” he said,“and they told me they would not support the university or send any more of their children there … so long as Harry Reid’s name remained.”

The school attached Reid’s name to the Outdoor Center expecting donations from Reid and his friends, The Specter reports, but those donations have not materialized.

Apparently torn between his desire for financial support from alumni and his desire for theoretical donations from Reid and his friends, Wyatt decided to remove his name from the Outdoor Center, but attach it to a new building — the Harry Reid Center.

“We have not received any money yet for … that building,” Wyatt told The Specter, but added that “Harry Reid has a lot of good qualities that could be used to develop a great program and center.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/29/harry-reids ...
Sure

West Memphis, AR

#32293 Aug 31, 2014
We can

Location hidden

#32296 Sep 1, 2014
speller feller wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-fa ces-bipartisan-criticism-over- foreign-policy-194410272.html
What? Democrats suggesting their main man has faults, and is struggling to lead??
It only took them 6 years to figure it out.
But in the wake of President Obama's remark last week that "we don't have a strategy yet," there's a new twist: some with Republican ties are suggesting his deliberative approach to forming an ISIS strategy may have some validity to it.

http://news.yahoo.com/obamas-delay-isis-strat...
I did

West Memphis, AR

#32298 Sep 1, 2014
Teal
Bob

Olive Branch, MS

#32299 Sep 1, 2014
Nope
Nnnn

Kilmarnock, UK

#32301 Sep 2, 2014
Na
voter

Marion, AR

#32302 Sep 2, 2014
Hope so
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32303 Sep 2, 2014
Barney II I m back and you better get off that government computer before you get fired. I see some things never change!

You can't spell liberal without the L I E..........
Ragan

Ash Flat, AR

#32304 Sep 2, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Barney II I m back and you better get off that government computer before you get fired. I see some things never change!
You can't spell liberal without the L I E..........
DORK !!!
Alonzo

Jonesboro, AR

#32306 Sep 3, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
This just shows that you have no answers or at least no thoughts. Revert back to profanity when you're at a loss every time. You need to go back to Topix For Children but you're probably being monitored there. If you can't explain how you were 4-F you're sure in no position to explain to us how to cure the worlds ills or put your shoes on the right foot. Rest up, you have floors to sweep and trash to dump.
Go f*ck yourself

United States

#32307 Sep 3, 2014
Alonzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Go f*ck yourself
Do all the nuts live close to Barney?
Heather

Fairfax, VA

#32308 Sep 3, 2014
Not yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonya's Dance School 7 hr Bahaha no shame 13
What is it like to live in El Dorado Arkansas (Oct '09) 10 hr resident 38
fat chicks 14 hr Redneck 6
80-room Marriott hotel behind McDonald's northside 18 hr Hmmm 23
Toxic Bird Waste Downtown Fri Kellie H 19
Hot shots Fri Huh 29
News Board spikes denials, lets 2 families change di... Fri Change schools 1

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance