No

Other (explain below)

speller feller

Conway, AR

#32173 Aug 25, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, why would I need any support?
You mealy mouth punks can't even muster a decent argument to support your own party.
BTW- see the polls today, seems as thought Congressman Cotton is not doing so well.
I don't think I have ever used the phrase,'mealy mouth punk' in my life...until introduced by the liberal lunatic Barney, when he referred to me as such a few days ago (see above post).
You see, Barney likes to throw around big talk, but then he begins to pout if others respond.
It was then that I realized Barney IS an actual mealy mouth punk, and decided there was no better description of him than the very one he introduced!

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#32174 Aug 25, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I have ever used the phrase,'mealy mouth punk' in my life...until introduced by the liberal lunatic Barney, when he referred to me as such a few days ago (see above post).
You see, Barney likes to throw around big talk, but then he begins to pout if others respond.
It was then that I realized Barney IS an actual mealy mouth punk, and decided there was no better description of him than the very one he introduced!
LMFAO. How many times have I ask you to meet me in person ? Why are you afraid to have a face to face meeting with a mealy mouth punk ? Seems as though your bravado ends at the key board.

Jonesboro, AR

#32175 Aug 25, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO. How many times have I ask you to meet me in person ? Why are you afraid to have a face to face meeting with a mealy mouth punk ? Seems as though your bravado ends at the key board.
YOu have the strangest desire to meet men on the internet. For a 4-Fer you act brave but you want everyone to drive a hundred miles to meet a mealy mouth punk. Get a pass and make arrangements for transportation and you get out to meet others. I think you'll be okay as long as you stay away from schools and playgrounds.
Joe

United States

#32176 Aug 25, 2014
DOJ Attorneys: Lerner’s Emails Exist, But Here’s Why We Aren’t Turning Them Over

By Jennifer Van Laar 24 mins ago

Despite IRS officials’ sworn testimony and affidavits to the contrary, a DOJ attorney has learned there is a backup system where Lois Lerner’s emails are stored.
So why haven’t they been produced, pursuant to subpoena and court order?
Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton explained on Fox News this afternoon:
A Department of Justice attorney told a Judicial Watch attorney on Friday that it turns out the federal government backs up all computer records in case something terrible happens in Washington and there’s a catastrophe, so the government can continue operating. And they say it would be too hard to go get Lois Lerner’s emails from that backup system.

So everything we’ve been hearing about scratched hard drives…it’s all been a pack of malarkey. They could get these records, but they don’t want to.

And there’s no such thing as Lois Lerner’s missing emails. It’s all been a big lie. They’ve been lying to the courts, to the American people, to Congress. It’s outrageous.
Mr. Fitton goes on to say,“The Obama administration needs to get on the ball and start retrieving them [the emails], as opposed to stonewalling and continuing to obstruct justice.”
Judicial Watch will be asking the Court for relief on this issue, likely in the form of a court order to produce the emails from the backup system.

==========

Another BIG LIE....everything about Obama Administration is a bad joke! Eric Holder and Obama should be cell mates for a long long time.

Kansas City Ks.

#32177 Aug 25, 2014
speller feller wrote:
Here's another 'real issue', Barney.
FATCA. I'm sure you are well versed on this tax law, being so current on 'real issues'.
It is another invasion by the government, proposed in 2009 by corrupt democratic representatives (one being Charles Rangel), heavily supported by the Obama Administration, and buried in the appropriations bill HIRE (Hiring Incentives to Restore Economy) Act as an amendment by none other than the upstanding Senator Harry Ried, most of Congress didn't even realize what FATCA was, or that it was in the bill. It was signed into law by the President March 18, 2010, and yet, many in Congress still don't know the consequences of FATCA. If you wonder why, here is a link to the HIRE Act.
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/hr4213-111/t...
FATCA, itself, was never even subject to a cost/benefit analysis by the Committee of Ways and Means. Of course, Obama boasted of it raising 800 million dollars in revenue each year, back in 2010
In actuality, FATCA was intended to offset the cost of the HIRE Act, but the cost to implement FATCA will cost far more than revenue gained, and revenue gained was actually just going to cover the costs of HIRE. What a tangled web we weave...
Fast forward to 2014. FATCA has been such a global nightmare, it was only implemented in July, 2014, and not fully.
http://americansabroad.org/issues/fatca/fatca...
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/2160590...
These two links are very informative.
Of course, American Democrats Living Abroad organization 'understand FATCA had good intentions', but they have been working feverishly since 2011 to repeal FATCA.
A politically correct statement that doesn't directly criticize the President and Democratic Congress that passed it, but their fight to be heard and repeal it show how bad FACTA really is.
Talk about real issues, Barney.
LMFAO - I give you a link to FORBES and you actually read something before talking about it, for that I give you a great big AT-A- BOY.

Kansas City Ks.

#32178 Aug 25, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu have the strangest desire to meet men on the internet. For a 4-Fer you act brave but you want everyone to drive a hundred miles to meet a mealy mouth punk. Get a pass and make arrangements for transportation and you get out to meet others. I think you'll be okay as long as you stay away from schools and playgrounds.

Tell you what, just tell me where you live and we can meet in your city.

No, not every one, just one mealy mouth punk with a alligator mouth and a humming bird ass.

I just think a video on U-Tube of you shiting your pants would be quite humorous.
Whitedevil

Lake Station, IN

#32179 Aug 25, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, more diversion and inability to discuss real issues from the mealy mouth punk that tries to talk a big game, but really just struggles to talk. Just like a mealy mouth punk.
You said "I don't think I have ever used the term mealy mouth punk in my life" well, there it is. This has GOT to be some kind of joke.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#32180 Aug 25, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on the wrong forum to keep inviting people to your home. There are freaks in this world that will take you up on your invitation, but no one normal.
Why am I afraid to meet you in person? Well, because of shows like Dateline, 20/20, America's Most Wanted, When Killers Kill...those are a few of the reasons. Only mentally unstable people get mad and yell at strangers on a political forum because they refuse to 'meet you in person' or come to your house, as you have demanded in the past.
There is no bravado, mealy mouth punk. Normal people don't keep begging strangers to 'meet in person'. There will never be a time I would ever 'meet you in person' but I may pass this along to the Fulton County Sheriff's Office. It's just not normal behavior.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#32181 Aug 25, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO - I give you a link to FORBES and you actually read something before talking about it, for that I give you a great big AT-A- BOY.
That is funny, because it is such an outrageous lie where you again inflict self-destructive behavior on yourself.
I wish you weren't such a mealy mouth punk idiot, but.....(big sigh) you are.
You offered no link to any site about this topic, and you are so pathetically pathetic that you'd rather lie than discuss 'real issues' that you've bellowed like the mealy mouth idiot you are.
In fact, the reason you would lie like this is obvious.
The FATCA Tax is such a direct debacle because of Obama and his band of inept loons your only option is yo lie and divert. Mealy mouth idiots that try to be punks can't do anything but lie and divert.
The Herman Cain link describes you and the liberal loons so directly, that you lie and divert on that topic, as well.
So far, you've managed to discuss NOTHING that is a 'real issue' but you have repeatedly invited me, and many others to meet you in person at your house.
Your mealy mouth might just get you another visit from the boys in blue...I'm sure they have your address, and they don't need an invitation.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#32182 Aug 25, 2014
Whitedevil wrote:
<quoted text>
You said "I don't think I have ever used the term mealy mouth punk in my life" well, there it is. This has GOT to be some kind of joke.
Yes, it must be. You are either a joke, illiterate, or a liar.
Probably all three.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#32183 Aug 25, 2014
Whitedevil wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my post in its entirety. Do you not comprehend what I said, or are you distorting my words on purpose? I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you missed the word 'until' in my post below. Are YOU some kind of joke, or are you a relative of Barney that distorts and lies?
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitedevil

Lake Station, IN

#32184 Aug 25, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it must be. You are either a joke, illiterate, or a liar.
Probably all three.
You are really serious, aren't you?
speller feller

Conway, AR

#32185 Aug 25, 2014
Whitedevil wrote:
<quoted text>
As can be
speller feller

Conway, AR

#32186 Aug 25, 2014
Whitedevil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, you are not
Whitedevil

Lake Station, IN

#32187 Aug 25, 2014
I stand corrected. you did not use punk. As a man I will admit when I am wrong...say mealy mouth 1 more time...pleeeeaase...

Kansas City Ks.

#32188 Aug 25, 2014
speller feller wrote:
Here's another 'real issue', Barney.
FATCA. I'm sure you are well versed on this tax law, being so current on 'real issues'.
It is another invasion by the government, proposed in 2009 by corrupt democratic representatives (one being Charles Rangel), heavily supported by the Obama Administration, and buried in the appropriations bill HIRE (Hiring Incentives to Restore Economy) Act as an amendment by none other than the upstanding Senator Harry Ried, most of Congress didn't even realize what FATCA was, or that it was in the bill. It was signed into law by the President March 18, 2010, and yet, many in Congress still don't know the consequences of FATCA. If you wonder why, here is a link to the HIRE Act.
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/hr4213-111/t...
FATCA, itself, was never even subject to a cost/benefit analysis by the Committee of Ways and Means. Of course, Obama boasted of it raising 800 million dollars in revenue each year, back in 2010
In actuality, FATCA was intended to offset the cost of the HIRE Act, but the cost to implement FATCA will cost far more than revenue gained, and revenue gained was actually just going to cover the costs of HIRE. What a tangled web we weave...
Fast forward to 2014. FATCA has been such a global nightmare, it was only implemented in July, 2014, and not fully.
http://americansabroad.org/issues/fatca/fatca...
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/2160590...
These two links are very informative.
Of course, American Democrats Living Abroad organization 'understand FATCA had good intentions', but they have been working feverishly since 2011 to repeal FATCA.
A politically correct statement that doesn't directly criticize the President and Democratic Congress that passed it, but their fight to be heard and repeal it show how bad FACTA really is.
Talk about real issues, Barney.
You want my thoughts on FATCA, I will be happy to share them with you.

I believe any U.S. citizen should abide by U.S. tax law regardless of what country they or their bank account are in.

A similar law has law has been on the books for years, this administration just added some teeth to the law which 100 countries have agreed to abide by it.

The cost of this law is anybody's guess at this point, however the amount of revenue it will raise is not a guess, it is a great deal of money over 10 years. I assure you the Republican estimate of the cost is astronomical. Who would expect that from a Republican?

Do you think it is fair that the working man living here has to pay their fair share but if a U.S citizen. who works or lives outside the US gets a free pass not to abide by U.S. tax laws and still retain citizenship.

If they don't like U.S. tax laws, simple, just renounce your U.S. citizenship and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

You appear to be against this law, care to explain why you feel the need to help a U.S. citizen who has over 50,000 in a overseas bank avoid paying what is due by law?

That is my thoughts on the matter, thanks for asking.

Kansas City Ks.

#32190 Aug 25, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on the wrong forum to keep inviting people to your home. There are freaks in this world that will take you up on your invitation, but no one normal.
Why am I afraid to meet you in person? Well, because of shows like Dateline, 20/20, America's Most Wanted, When Killers Kill...those are a few of the reasons. Only mentally unstable people get mad and yell at strangers on a political forum because they refuse to 'meet you in person' or come to your house, as you have demanded in the past.
There is no bravado, mealy mouth punk. Normal people don't keep begging strangers to 'meet in person'. There will never be a time I would ever 'meet you in person' but I may pass this along to the Fulton County Sheriff's Office. It's just not normal behavior.
Please feel free to pass any thing you like on to whomever you please. You do a great deal of harassing on this forum on this page. Now you just might want to go the Ark Atty. Generals web page and review Ark law on harassment on electronic media.

I assure you I will not lay a hand on you, but I will not guarantee that once I have your name that I will not be putting a summons in your hand.

Kansas City Ks.

#32191 Aug 25, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny, because it is such an outrageous lie where you again inflict self-destructive behavior on yourself.
You offered no link to any site about this topic, and you are so pathetically pathetic that you'd rather lie than discuss 'real issues' that you've bellowed like the mealy mouth idiot you are.
The FATCA Tax is such a direct debacle because of Obama and his band of inept loons your only option is yo lie and divert. Mealy mouth idiots that try to be punks can't do anything but lie and divert.
The Herman Cain link describes you and the liberal loons so directly, that you lie and divert on that topic, as well.
So far, you've managed to discuss NOTHING that is a 'real issue' but you have repeatedly invited me, and many others to meet you in person at your house.
Your mealy mouth might just get you another visit from the boys in blue...I'm sure they have your address, and they don't need an invitation.
Must be one Hell of a coincidence then don't you think?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2014/0...

When are ever going to get it through your head that you are not smart enough to screw with me, or any body either.
Whitedevil

Lake Station, IN

#32192 Aug 25, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
In due time
Speller, I am being completely truthful when I say you are pretty #ucking cool.

Kansas City Ks.

#32193 Aug 25, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, you think me telling you,

"you are welcome to come to my house as well because I have a shit eating dog"

would get you any further than being laugh at?

I'm sure "the boys in blue" would jump right on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary 4 Prison 2 hr Fud 42
Bank Drug Policies? 3 hr old lawyer 21
relationships 10 hr Fud 2
Hippie Hut (Jun '14) 17 hr Russell Hux 21
Chemical plants are risky Fri Will Not Close 37
Hotshots struggling Fri HotShots Regular 36
Cute nice guy Fri Lil Wee Man 12

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance