No

Other (explain below)

Yahoo Les Wood

Palm Coast, FL

#32126 Aug 23, 2014

Jonesboro, AR

#32127 Aug 23, 2014
Yahoo Les Wood wrote:
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2 014/08/20/video-isis-participa ting-ferguson-protests/
Barney doesn't care unless Christians are involved
enough

Jonesboro, AR

#32128 Aug 23, 2014
Well no this is old. Get rid of it.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#32130 Aug 24, 2014
Yahoo Les Wood wrote:
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2 014/08/20/video-isis-participa ting-ferguson-protests/
I wonder if they know where the big dog from Fulton County lives?
They may want your autograph, Barney...or try to recruit you, with your stellar military background, and all. They may think you'd be a nice fit, what with all your talk...and that ferocious beast you keep at your side.
zzz

United States

#32132 Aug 24, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually if you would care to look back through this thread you will find I posted the the same link link to BLS long ago.
FYI- it is the labor participation rate, not "job participation"
If you had read it you would clearly see the labor participation has been dropping since the year 2000 when it peaked out'.
Who was president then?
The labor rate has fallen 3.1 percentage points since 2007 a year before the oldest baby boomers turned 62 and become eligible for early Social Security, baby boomers retiring count for 1.6 percentage points of the fall.
The moral of this story is, if you are going to be repeating Republican talking points, you should be more informed of WTF you're talking about.
My bullshit alarm is ringing from your post. How in the hell can you claim job participation isn't the same as labor participation? Are you a complete moronic fool? labor participation rate(those currently working out of the population) Job participation rate(those working out of a population).

Each individual "job" filled or "laborer" is tallied.

Dufus those statistics aren't republican or democrat they are only numbers on a graft/figures....

LMAO
speller feller

Conway, AR

#32133 Aug 24, 2014
zzz wrote:
<quoted text>
My bullshit alarm is ringing from your post. How in the hell can you claim job participation isn't the same as labor participation? Are you a complete moronic fool? labor participation rate(those currently working out of the population) Job participation rate(those working out of a population).
Dufus those statistics aren't republican or democrat they are only numbers on a graft/figures....
LMAO
Yes. Yes, he is a complete moronic fool. Just wait for his answer...You will have it confirmed.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#32134 Aug 24, 2014
Arabs look a lot like Hispanics and terrorists could sneak across the border and be mistaken for Mexicans/Hispanics, Nobody will know unless you talk to them. And with no border control this is happening right now. If these illegals can get across the border with hundreds of pounds of illegal drugs there is no reason to think the Arabs couldn't get across with a bomb or what they need to make a dirty bomb. Not be naive.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#32135 Aug 24, 2014
zzz wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
How, well I'm glad you ask, there is no such thing as a "job participation rate".

The point you are obviously missing is the labor participation rate includes the unemployed.

For you to insinuate that I suggested statistics are Republican or Democrat reflects two things , a gross inability to comprehend what I wrote and you are nursing a bruised ego for being called out for your blatant display of ignorance of the subject matter you chose to discuss.
zzz

United States

#32137 Aug 24, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How, well I'm glad you ask, there is no such thing as a "job participation rate".
The point you are obviously missing is the labor participation rate includes the unemployed.
For you to insinuate that I suggested statistics are Republican or Democrat reflects two things , a gross inability to comprehend what I wrote and you are nursing a bruised ego for being called out for your blatant display of ignorance of the subject matter you chose to discuss.
You are a lying SOB junior you were the one who reference 'republican talking points' when I gave you a link earlier, in case you didn't read the government link from the BLS dufus it shows statistics from 2004-2014 and it's adjusted for seasonal figures in others words nimrod it's current and correct you'll find. These facts are not republican or democrat facts and numbers they are statistics nothing more. You are like so many others of your type non-employed trolls who have an agenda to sale.

What is wrong with you are you mentally handicap because if you are I don't want to be abusing a handicapped person? Perhaps you should re-read your post so you can remember what you actually posted, it's a suggestion anyway! That's how out of touch with reality you are... you come on Topix claiming the world is just peachy fine and the economy is great you tout the DOW which reflect the financial health of who? The 1%'ers nimrod or didn't you recognize that fact? To the middle class and working poor and those who lost jobs and can only find part-time work things don't look so good. There are so many people who are working multiple jobs just to scrap by and you're on Topix posting America is doing great so either you're ignorant as hell or you're downright lying take your pick.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Jonesboro, AR

#32138 Aug 24, 2014
zzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lying SOB junior you were the one who reference 'republican talking points' when I gave you a link earlier, in case you didn't read the government link from the BLS dufus it shows statistics from 2004-2014 and it's adjusted for seasonal figures in others words nimrod it's current and correct you'll find. These facts are not republican or democrat facts and numbers they are statistics nothing more. You are like so many others of your type non-employed trolls who have an agenda to sale.
What is wrong with you are you mentally handicap because if you are I don't want to be abusing a handicapped person? Perhaps you should re-read your post so you can remember what you actually posted, it's a suggestion anyway! That's how out of touch with reality you are... you come on Topix claiming the world is just peachy fine and the economy is great you tout the DOW which reflect the financial health of who? The 1%'ers nimrod or didn't you recognize that fact? To the middle class and working poor and those who lost jobs and can only find part-time work things don't look so good. There are so many people who are working multiple jobs just to scrap by and you're on Topix posting America is doing great so either you're ignorant as hell or you're downright lying take your pick.
Barney is a fast food worker, barely got through high school and failed miserably trying to get a military career, he was 4-F, you can't expect him to know much about the real world. If Obama is for it, Barney is for it.
zzz

United States

#32139 Aug 24, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney is a fast food worker, barely got through high school and failed miserably trying to get a military career, he was 4-F, you can't expect him to know much about the real world. If Obama is for it, Barney is for it.
Okay guess you know him well I didn't want to be guilty of beotch slapping a mentally handicapped person.

Location hidden

#32140 Aug 24, 2014
zzz wrote:
<quoted text>
[
Let me make this clear to you.
Not once have I ever said this economy is great, that is your spin on what I said.
Quite frankly an opinion one would expect from one like yourself who has not a clue of which they are speaking of and has fabricated their argument, to appease them self evidently.
In this post to which I'm replying is a very good example of what I am talking about. Your remark about the Dow is simply ludicrous.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average is only one entity in the stock market.
I can unequivocally tell you the stock market indeed "reflects the financial health" of the working man in several ways.
Most readily that reflection can be seen each month in a 401k statement.
Based on history there will always be a segment of the population who as you said "scrap by", regardless of the condition of the economy..

Location hidden

#32141 Aug 24, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I might should ease up on you kids before you choke to death on all those sour grapes.
rev AL

Fordyce, AR

#32142 Aug 24, 2014
My neighbor named his pet monkey Barney now I know why!!!

Location hidden

#32143 Aug 24, 2014
rev AL wrote:
My neighbor named his pet monkey Barney now I know why!!
You have been on here all day and not used the same moniker twice, what's up with that?

United States

#32144 Aug 24, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make this clear to you.
Not once have I ever said this economy is great, that is your spin on what I said.
Quite frankly an opinion one would expect from one like yourself who has not a clue of which they are speaking of and has fabricated their argument, to appease them self evidently.
In this post to which I'm replying is a very good example of what I am talking about. Your remark about the Dow is simply ludicrous.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average is only one entity in the stock market.
I can unequivocally tell you the stock market indeed "reflects the financial health" of the working man in several ways.
Most readily that reflection can be seen each month in a 401k statement.
Based on history there will always be a segment of the population who as you said "scrap by", regardless of the condition of the economy..
Officer Barney Fife ...."you're fired".

Location hidden

#32147 Aug 24, 2014
Obamacare 50 months ago
speller feller

Conway, AR

#32149 Aug 25, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Obamacare 50 months ago
Just the answer one would expect from a mealy mouth punk, that's a few fries short of a Happy Meal!!'50 months ago'!! What an idiot!! Here's the current article in its entirety. It describes poor, blinded Barney and the hypnotic state he lives in with his big old dog!!

Published by: Herman Cain on Sunday August 24th, 2014

"It is often said that liberals donít understand economic incentives. If they did, itís presumed, they would have known that ObamaCare would destroy jobs by making labor more expensive.
I donít think itís true that they donít understand how these incentives work. As two items in the news the past week demonstrate, they understand the incentives perfectly well except when theyíre too invested in denying the truth about them.
Last week, I wrote about the Cadillac Tax, which essentially the Democratsí attempt to eliminate ďtoo goodĒ health insurance by levying a punitive tax on companies who provide more generous benefits than Democrats prefer. When they included the Cadillac Tax in ObamaCare, Democrats understood exactly what they were doing. They were trying to eliminate something they donít like by adding to the cost of that thing. So yes, Democrats know: Make something more expensive, and people will do with less of it.
The problem, however, is that ObamaCare does exactly the same thing with respect to the cost of labor in general. By mandating that employers provide health insurance for everyone who works 30 hours a week or more, and by insisting on standards for said insurance beyond what many employers would choose if left to their own devices, Democrats have made it more expensive to procure the services of labor.

The result, as the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, has been entirely predictable:
-In the Philadelphia area, 18 percent of employers are cutting employees (compared with only 3 percent who are adding), and a similar 18 percent is shifting the composition of its workforce to more part-time workers as a result of ObamaCare.
-In New York State, 21 percent of manufacturers and 16 percent of service firms are reducing employment specifically because of ObamaCare.
-In the Atlanta area, 34 percent of businesses plan to hire more part-time workers than in the past.

Why is this happening? That isnít even hard. What did I just tell you about incentives? When you make something cost more, people will get by with less of it. No matter how much liberals try to insist ObamaCare is not the cost of it, we know that it is and the companies themselves are telling us it is.

(article continued in next post)
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#32150 Aug 25, 2014
(Continued from above...)

"Why is this happening? That isnít even hard. What did I just tell you about incentives? When you make something cost more, people will get by with less of it. No matter how much liberals try to insist ObamaCare is not the cost of it, we know that it is and the companies themselves are telling us it is. So then: How can they possibly deny it? Weíve already demonstrated that they can understand how economic incentives work. They are only too happy to use them when it suits their purposes. Yet they donít understand that job-killing incentives are at work in the details of ObamaCare to kill jobs? That makes no sense.
Unless: People have a powerful (and not very helpful) ability to disregard what they should clearly understand if they donít want to understand it. Consider Democratsí reactions to news stories this past week about President Obama going off to play golf after commenting on the murder of James Foley by ISIS. Republican criticisms of Obama for this? Why, they were purely political and completely illegitimate! Yet when George W. Bush played golf during crucial battles in Iraq, they were making the same criticisms. You could say this just shows theyíre hypocrites, but I think in many cases they desperately want to believe there is nothing wrong with things Obama does, even though they blasted Bush for doing the same things.

They want that desperately enough to convince themselves that Obama was right and Bush was wrong. How do you deal with the obvious inconsistency? You simply wallow in denial.
Thatís what theyíre doing with respect to the destruction of jobs by ObamaCare. Theyíre wallowing in denial. Theyíre entirely capable of understanding whatís really happening. They just donít want to understand it.(And you had better believe they donít want you to understand it.)
I actually saw Obama asked about whatís happening in the job market, and he responded dismissively,ďThatís not because of the Affordable Care Act. Thatís because of other factors.Ē
Oh? And what other factors would he have in mind? None. Not that it would matter anyway. Obama doesnít believe ObamaCare is killing jobs because Obama doesnít want to believe that. So he wallows in denial. Surely youíve seen this in your own life. Youíve seen people going broke, but in denial. People trapped in addiction, but in denial. People losing their marriages, or in trouble in their jobs, or needing desperately to change their diets ... but in denial. The truth is obvious to everyone else, but they donít see it Ė not because theyíre not capable of seeing it, but because they simply donít want to.
Thatís the Democratsí view of ObamaCare in a nutshell. Donít expect them to acknowledge the negative impacts of the law. They wonít, because they donít want to. It seems astonishing until you recognize the human capacity to disregard what is plainly obvious and easily understood.
You donít help yourself when you act in fear of the truth."

I don't know. I'm inclined to think Barney is the exception to the rule, and he not only doesn't want to see the truth, but he's incapable of even recognizing the truth.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#32151 Aug 25, 2014
Barney..........why is your posting style that of a YOUNG kid ?

You immediately judge every single post besides yours with NEGATIVE symbles.

You give your OWN posts positive ones .

( check it out , folks )

How old are you ?
10 or 11 ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prettiest girls in Union County. 2 hr Alton 46
Allison- bartender at Marilyn's 2 hr Alton 34
Homeowners response to KEITH Winer's business e... 3 hr Closefriend 6
Cheryl Cochran Wilson (Dec '08) 6 hr EldoMasterBlaster 48
computer thugs 6 hr Duck lover 35
Fay Rays ? 12 hr EldoMasterBlaster 3
wesley julio el deberto victoria (May '12) 16 hr TRUTH 14
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE