Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#32073 Aug 21, 2014
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Compare the job participation rate under W's administration with what the job participation rate is under Obama ...trust me you don't!
Oh yes I would. Tell me , what was the rate when. Bush took office, now tell me what it was when he left office. Then let's talk about The UE rate during the 8 Years of Bush 2, then we can budget deficit then and now. You up to that?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#32074 Aug 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>. LOL , "picked on". Without your GOP talking points or repeating what has already been said in the last few post, that get debunked as fast as you post them the only thing you people have to talk about is Barney and your words say a lot more about you than it does some one you have never met in your life, and would not know if you met them on the street. We all know you punks would go out of your way to avoid me if you did know it was Barney. Mealy mouth punks are not nearly as mouthy in person.
You are probably right that if we knew you we would avoid you because you appear to be mentally unstable.
Tell us Mr. Fake Vet with the 4F draft card were you deemed unfit because of a mental defect or did you develop this issue later in life?

Kansas City Ks.

#32075 Aug 21, 2014
better answers wrote:
<quoted text>
In reality there hasn't been any job creation with the Barry administration.
Prove it, lmfao , you can 't .
Charmed

Mountain Home, AR

#32076 Aug 22, 2014
Because of Mitch McConnell, I will NEVER vote republican again! Even if I didn't feel so strongly against the whole party, I wouldn't vote for Tom Cotton. He seems to have too much money behind him for my taste. I'm sticking with the devil I know. He may not perfect, but at least I know what I'm getting. As for McConnell, may he enjoy retirement come November.
Jessup

United States

#32078 Aug 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, lmfao , you can 't .
Simple really.....check the job participation rate in 2008 then check it for 2014 and see what the difference is and that is the REAL job increase or decrease. Don't know why more people don't use this simple concise and precise formula.

Next time anyone wants to argue the point just give them those numbers!

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#32081 Aug 22, 2014
So, if the knife wielding black man had been shot without a black officer present there would be rioting? You say that the anger is at the Ferguson power struggle? I can understand that, but Ferguson is reported to be 70 percent black. They can control the Ferguson government and with black people in charge, they can hire as many black people. They can also go into the Ferguson schools and influence the black kids to set their sights higher than gangs, gansta rap, drugs and early sex. In sort they can influence them to respect themselves. They could encourage local kids to become cops and stay at home. That cannot be done by sitting on the sidelines. Don't you think that the vote would be more vital and cause far more change that chanting and strolling down the street?

Kansas City Ks.

#32083 Aug 22, 2014
Jessup wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple really.....check the job participation rate in 2008 then check it for 2014 and see what the difference is and that is the REAL job increase or decrease. Don't know why more people don't use this simple concise and precise formula.
Next time anyone wants to argue the point just give them those numbers!
Seems to me based on what you just posted, assuming you meant labor participation rate, that this number should be included.
U.S. employers had 4.7 million job openings on the last business day of June, up from 4.6 million a month earlier, the Labor Department said Tuesday. That marked the highest number of openings since February 2001. The number of workers hired ticked up to 4.8 million from May’s 4.7 million.

Meanwhile, 2.53 million Americans quit a job in June, up from 2.49 million in May and the highest level since June 2008, when the U.S. economy was in recession.

As a share of total U.S. employment, the quits rate—reflecting the number of quits—remained unchanged at a historically low 1.8%. But the rising number of workers quitting jobs could signal that workers are becoming more confident and mobile. That reverses a trend from the recession of workers clinging to their jobs because they feel they can’t find better ones

The Labor Department’s primary jobs report—released on the first Friday of each month—has shown the economy adding more than 200,000 jobs a month for six consecutive months, the best such stretch since the late 1990s.

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2014/08/12/ris...

Kansas City Ks.

#32084 Aug 22, 2014
squeezers wrote:
So, if the knife wielding black man had been shot without a black officer present there would be rioting? You say that the anger is at the Ferguson power struggle? I can understand that, but Ferguson is reported to be 70 percent black. They can control the Ferguson government and with black people in charge, they can hire as many black people. They can also go into the Ferguson schools and influence the black kids to set their sights higher than gangs, gansta rap, drugs and early sex. In sort they can influence them to respect themselves. They could encourage local kids to become cops and stay at home. That cannot be done by sitting on the sidelines. Don't you think that the vote would be more vital and cause far more change that chanting and strolling down the street?

"sitting on the sidelines"

"chanting and strolling down the street"

Which is it, they can't do both simultaneously.

Look at this way, that chanting and strolling raises a great deal of voter awareness.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#32085 Aug 22, 2014
Hey Barney..........if Barack HUSSEIN Obama is doing such a great job, why are the incumbent Democrat Senators and Representatives avoiding Obama as if he carried Ebola?

You would think they would be begging him to show up an campaign for them.
That is not the case, Barney Fife !

Kansas City Ks.

#32087 Aug 22, 2014
Bowser45 wrote:
Hey Barney..........if Barack HUSSEIN Obama is doing such a great job, why are the incumbent Democrat Senators and Representatives avoiding Obama as if he carried Ebola?
You would think they would be begging him to show up an campaign for them.
That is not the case, Barney Fife !
Senator Mark Pryor (D-Ark.) is running in one of the tightest reelection races in the country, facing freshman Rep. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), a U.S. Army veteran. So it may come as some surprise that in Pryor’s new ad released Wednesday, he chose to hone in on his support of President Barack Obama’s unpopular healthcare law.

Kansas City Ks.

#32088 Aug 22, 2014
squeezers wrote:

Think these State troopers could be consider as those you referred to as "they"?

Kansas City Ks.

#32089 Aug 22, 2014

Jonesboro, AR

#32090 Aug 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"sitting on the sidelines"
"chanting and strolling down the street"
Which is it, they can't do both simultaneously.
Look at this way, that chanting and strolling raises a great deal of voter awareness.
Why can't they do both? If a democrat can sit on a fence post with both his hands in our pockets why can't you other non Productive fake vets do things simultaneously?

Jonesboro, AR

#32091 Aug 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Senator Mark Pryor (D-Ark.) is running in one of the tightest reelection races in the country, facing freshman Rep. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), a U.S. Army veteran. So it may come as some surprise that in Pryor’s new ad released Wednesday, he chose to hone in on his support of President Barack Obama’s unpopular healthcare law.
You said the polls show Cotton dropping in popularity and now it is a tight reelection, can you have it both ways?

Kansas City Ks.

#32092 Aug 22, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't they do both? If a democrat can sit on a fence post with both his hands in our pockets why can't you other non Productive fake vets do things simultaneously?
I will tell you again, any damn time you get ready bring your mealy mouth coward ass to the Fulton county recorders office.

Or better yet you could just come to my house and I will show you my original DD-214 and my draft card.

Jonesboro, AR

#32093 Aug 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you again, any damn time you get ready bring your mealy mouth coward ass to the Fulton county recorders office.
Or better yet you could just come to my house and I will show you my original DD-214 and my draft card.
I just want to see the 4-F, but you could be cowardly for a multitude of reasons. Little kids might fall for that "come to my house and I'll show you some Double D's" but you don't expect adults to, do you?

Kansas City Ks.

#32094 Aug 22, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the polls show Cotton dropping in popularity and now it is a tight reelection, can you have it both ways?
Perhaps you should take this argument to TIME magz. the source of that opinion that said it is a close race.

However you can still have a close race at the time the opinion was written, but be dropping in any given poll.

TIME magz. does have a tendency to lean to the Right, it had to put some sizzle in there to appease their readers and sell some magazines.

Kansas City Ks.

#32095 Aug 22, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to see the 4-F, but you could be cowardly for a multitude of reasons. Little kids might fall for that "come to my house and I'll show you some Double D's" but you don't expect adults to, do you?
Just thought I would be nice and extend you a invitation to my humble abode.

Actually I would expect an adult, who claims to to be a veteran, would not confused a military document (form DD-214), with the cup size of a woman's under garment.

Jonesboro, AR

#32096 Aug 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I would expect an adult, who claims to to be a veteran, would not confused a military document (form DD-214), with the cup size of a woman's under garment.
I doubt if you've seen either.

Jonesboro, AR

#32098 Aug 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I would expect a veteran to know the difference between 4-F', 4-A and a Section 8 but you don't. I really believe you got your military experience watching F-Troop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don that hangs out at the bars?? 44 min Don 2
Your phone is the snitch 1 hr Grigori 9
union county jail roster 1 hr Scott Tedder 21
Jake bennett from strong 1 hr Alton 2
Wreak on 82 2 hr Noise Rosie 1
Lynsey Mcgaugh (Jul '14) 8 hr DHS 3
hoot owls,duck calls,flashing lights 10 hr Grigori 62

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at March 26 at 9:54AM CDT

El Dorado Dating
Find my Match