6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Barney breeds goats

Yellville, AR

#32039 Aug 21, 2014
The Gallup company just completed a survey of 5000 registered democrats . 81% admitted that they receive some sort of Government assistance. 61% believe that it is a Constitutional right to receive a full government subsidy and that it is immoral to force an adult to work a job.
Barney breeds goats

Yellville, AR

#32040 Aug 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull shit allert, the source of the above post is..........
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
AND A REPUBLICAN POLLING COMPANY!
A Reuters poll found that 86% of Republicans, believe illegal immigrants "threaten traditional U.S. beliefs and customs," while 63% believe that "immigrants place a burden on the economy.
I am sure that you are all for an illegal immigrant replacing you as a fry cook there in Salem Arkansas. Then you can receive an unemployment check for the next 2 years which will allow you to pursue some of your favorite hobbies.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#32041 Aug 21, 2014
Barney breeds goats wrote:
The Gallup company just completed a survey of 5000 registered democrats . 81% admitted that they receive some sort of Government assistance. 61% believe that it is a Constitutional right to receive a full government subsidy and that it is immoral to force an adult to work a job.
Being that Gallup consistently showed Mr. Romney ahead by about six percentage points among likely voters prior to the 2012 Presidential election, I would not put to much faith into these numbers either.

Kansas City Ks.

#32042 Aug 21, 2014
Barney breeds goats wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that you are all for an illegal immigrant replacing you as a fry cook there in Salem Arkansas. Then you can receive an unemployment check for the next 2 years which will allow you to pursue some of your favorite hobbies.
You sound as though you were a participant in that Reuters poll.
Barney theFartbox

Yellville, AR

#32043 Aug 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Being that Gallup consistently showed Mr. Romney ahead by about six percentage points among likely voters prior to the 2012 Presidential election, I would not put to much faith into these numbers either.
But you posted that story about the fake Gallop poll of Tea party members, that just shows how much of a fool you are!
Maybe it's just too early in the Morning for you to be up and posting.

Kansas City Ks.

#32044 Aug 21, 2014
Barney theFartbox wrote:
<quoted text>
But you posted that story about the fake Gallop poll of Tea party members, that just shows how much of a fool you are!
LOL, That was no story, it was a joke.

Kansas City Ks.

#32045 Aug 21, 2014
Barney theFartbox wrote:
<quoted text>
Humor that contains facts just confuses the Hell out of you doesn't it?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#32046 Aug 21, 2014
Would it be that Our Hero Barney ( the lefty fry cook) really does have a sense of humor?
Next he will claim that he was a veteran with a 4f draft card, now that really is humorous !

Jonesboro, AR

#32047 Aug 21, 2014
A Lawyer, an Illegal Alien, a Pathological Liar, a Muslim, a Communist and a
Black Guy walk into a BAR.

Bartender asks....

" What'll it be, Mr. President?"

Kansas City Ks.

#32048 Aug 21, 2014
guest wrote:
A Lawyer, an Illegal Alien, a Pathological Liar, a Muslim, a Communist and a
Black Guy walk into a BAR.
Bartender asks....
" What'll it be, Mr. President?"
Q: When was Saddamm a good guy? A1: When Reagan armed him! A2. After George Sr went to war with him A3. While Cheney was doing business with him A4: When Dubya needed a "We can't find Bin Laden" diversion

Kansas City Ks.

#32049 Aug 21, 2014
better answers wrote:
Would it be that Our Hero Barney ( the lefty fry cook) really does have a sense of humor?
Next he will claim that he was a veteran with a 4f draft card, now that really is humorous !
Correction for you,

Not, "I was".

I am!!!

Would you like to make arrangements to see my draft card with your own eyes?

Jonesboro, AR

#32050 Aug 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: When was Saddamm a good guy? A1: When Reagan armed him! A2. After George Sr went to war with him A3. While Cheney was doing business with him A4: When Dubya needed a "We can't find Bin Laden" diversion
And Obama was going to make friends with Iran North Korea, Somalia and every country that had ill feelings towards us. All we had to do was apologise for all our misdeeds and they would shower us with kindness five years in office and the only thing that has improved are school lunches and his golf game. What's this about a 4-F veteran?

Location hidden

#32053 Aug 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction for you,
Not, "I was".
I am!!!
Would you like to make arrangements to see my draft card with your own eyes? I won'i post a picture of it on the internet. You all know that I am confined to a small area near the court house there in Salem Ar. and can't leave because my angle bracelet will go off

Seeing your draft card just proves the observation that has already been made by so many other posters that you are a Fake Vet.
You must have been really scared that you would be drafted or you would have thrown away that valuable 4F draft card.
This is from wikipedia
4F Registrant not acceptable for military service. To be eligible for Class 4-F, a registrant must have been found not qualified for service in the Armed Forces by a Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) under the established physical, mental, or moral standards. The standards of physical fitness that would be used in a future draft would come from AR 40-501.[60]
Tell us why you weren't qualified
was it physical, mental or moral?

Location hidden

#32054 Aug 21, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Riddle:
Q: When was Barney a smart guy?
A: Never
Yep!
I knew that would be an easy one!
ll give the guy some credit since he was a classified as a 4F ,he wasn't a draft dodger like Bill Clinton.
here is another riddle
Q. Why does Barney want to meet people at the Fulton County court House?
A.Where else if you have a monitoring bracelet on

Kansas City Ks.

#32058 Aug 21, 2014
better answers wrote:
<quoted text> ll give the guy some credit since he was a classified as a 4F ,he wasn't a draft dodger like Bill Clinton.
here is another riddle
Q. Why does Barney want to meet people at the Fulton County court House?
A.Where else if you have a monitoring bracelet on
I don't believe my draft card is on file at the court house, so no need to meet there, tell you what, choose any place you like candy ass.

Location hidden

#32059 Aug 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe my draft card is on file at the court house, so no need to meet there, tell you what, choose any place you like candy ass.
Lets try your former prison at Stark Florida where you were known as the real Candy ass and every man's girl friend.

Kansas City Ks.

#32060 Aug 21, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
Barney, you seem to be lacking support here today.
Maybe Redd, Cooter Brown, Bevis, or a source of others might be ready to make an appearance to give you a big, "atta boy" or "you tell 'em Barney! You gottem on the ropes" and then throw in some sort of crude bathroom, body part stuff that you and those living inside your head like to talk about!
Seems like you haven't dragged them up in a while!

LMFAO, why would I need any support?

You mealy mouth punks can't even muster a decent argument to support your own party.

BTW- see the polls today, seems as thought Congressman Cotton is not doing so well.

Kansas City Ks.

#32061 Aug 21, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/us-jobless-claims-fall-...

Tell me Republicans, what has your party done to help reach this point.

Want to compare the amount of jobs created under W's watch to President Obamas'?

Trust me, you don't.

Jonesboro, AR

#32063 Aug 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/us-joble ss-claims-fall-130845165.htm
Tell me Republicans, what has your party done to help reach this point.
Want to compare the amount of jobs created under W's watch to President Obamas'?
Trust me, you don't.
We are more interested in the jobs he's giving away, his golf game and your 4-F status, explain those in reverse order.

Kansas City Ks.

#32065 Aug 21, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
We are more interested in the jobs he's giving away, his golf game and your 4-F status, explain those in reverse order.
LMAO, you did not understand the first two times I explained it to you, I'm not holding out any hope you would this time either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Predictions 2 hr roboblogger2 3
Since cops are popular lately. 4 hr blah blah 3
MAD district. 6 hr ABC 123 17
Crooked Cop 11 hr Colin Kaepernick 4
Canfor Eldorado 15 hr Juan Valdez 3
gay club!!! in eldorado!!! (Mar '11) 17 hr gay club excitement 53
El Dorado Swingers Group (Mar '10) 21 hr Jlennon 30

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance