Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#31912 Aug 14, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually what I complain about is the fact that we have the lowest percentage of the population working that we have had since record of been kept.
Are you sure that record was not set during the the great depression of the 1930's?

Anyway, in your words, why is that a problem.?
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31913 Aug 14, 2014
gab wrote:
I will now discontinue posting for everyone else's benefit.
Unfortunately, the one that posts from Illinois proves to be a liar.
Interestingly, the one that posts from Illinois also takes the words of others in the same manner as Barney, distorts the original context, creating even more lies.

It's always fun to watch liberal lunatics recycle the one or two resources that they feel work to their advantage (distortion and lies), and let those 'resources' expose their stupidity, simply because they aren't bright enough to pull it off!

Their self-destruction is always fun to watch!
Speller feller

Euless, TX

#31914 Aug 14, 2014
Here's an innovative idea for future jobs that will all but eliminate this minimum wage battle.
Will automated machines count as an employee?

http://www.caintv.com/mcdonalds-now-testing-a...

Jonesboro, AR

#31915 Aug 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that record was not set during the the great depression of the 1930's?
Anyway, in your words, why is that a problem.?
Actually, a larger percentage of the available working population was working during the depression. If you do not know why but it's a problem, you're a bigger idiot than we thought. Really though, it doesn't matter if you know why or not, you're an idiot. A short idiot, but a big one just the same.

Location hidden

#31916 Aug 14, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, a larger percentage of the available working population was working during the depression. If you do not know why but it's a problem, you're a bigger idiot than we thought. Really though, it doesn't matter if you know why or not, you're an idiot. A short idiot, but a big one just the same.

Percentage ?

Having a little trouble explaining those Republican talking points?
Cotton is retiring Pryor

Yellville, AR

#31917 Aug 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
4:30 AM in your time zone, do you know for sure what time zone that poster is in?
Yes Barney I do He is from Illinois and topix said the post was 57 minutes old when I posted,
So Glad to respond to your question
CottomMouth sells drugs

Anonymous Proxy

#31918 Aug 14, 2014
Cotton is retiring Pryor wrote:
<quoted text> Yes Barney I do He is from Illinois and topix said the post was 57 minutes old when I posted,
So Glad i responded to youre idiotic Claim
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#31919 Aug 14, 2014
CottomMouth sells drugs wrote:
<quoted text>So Glad i responded to youre idiotic Claim
So glad you always respond like an idiot.

Location hidden

#31920 Aug 14, 2014
Cotton is retiring Pryor wrote:
<quoted text> Yes Barney I do He is from Illinois and topix said the post was 57 minutes old when I posted,
Maybe the poster is in Illinois maybe not.

Are you in Yellville Ar..?

Location hidden

#31921 Aug 14, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually what I complain about is the fact that we have the lowest percentage of the population working that we have had since record of been kept
Sorry, but I disagree.

The record keeping of such data began in Jan ,1950, by the Bureau of labor statics at which time the rate was 59.1 %.

As of June 2014 the rate was 62.8%.

Damn shame those Republican talking points just don't stand up when fact checked.

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/C...

Location hidden

#31922 Aug 14, 2014
correction - Bureau of labor statistics-
Cotton panties

Anonymous Proxy

#31923 Aug 14, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad you always respond like an idiot.
no need to Personally Thank me i am always Glad to help you out just Call i may be doing you're wife.And you might be embarrassed if you saw the freak she in having sex.
Ta Ta.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31924 Aug 15, 2014
Cotton panties wrote:
<quoted text> no need to Personally Thank me i am always Glad to help you out just Call i may be doing you're wife.And you might be embarrassed if you saw the freak she in having sex.
Ta Ta.
I didn't thank you for posting like the idiot you are, I just said I was glad that you posted like the idiot that you are.
I've just never seen anyone...except you, continue to prove what an idiot they are...except you, by continuing to be an idiot with every word they say...except you.
I'm just glad that you prove yourself to be the idiot we all know you are. You have a real gift for proving yourself an idiot.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31925 Aug 15, 2014
Cotton panties wrote:
<quoted text> no need to Personally Thank me i am always Glad to help you out just Call i may be doing you're wife.And you might be embarrassed if you saw the freak she in having sex.
Ta Ta.
Barney, if I have ever been tempted to thank you for anything, well...it's just got to be this idiotic opportunity you, in your childlike idiocy, have given an entire forum of people to refer to you as 'cotton panties Barney'! Only an idiot would be so stupid as to refer to themselves as such, and just look what you have gone and done! This is one of the many ways you prove yourself an idiot when you post.
I won't thank you just yet....but maybe one of these days ole 'cotton panties Barney'...maybe one of these days!

Jonesboro, AR

#31926 Aug 15, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I disagree.
The record keeping of such data began in Jan ,1950, by the Bureau of labor statics at which time the rate was 59.1 %.
As of June 2014 the rate was 62.8%.
Damn shame those Republican talking points just don't stand up when fact checked.
http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/C...
I can Google, you Bing, the same sources as you. Many books have been written about the Great Depression and the authors have been able to extrapolate accurate figures from what data was available from that time. This is nothing like the figures today where if you are unemployed long enough you are no longer unemployed or if your job plays out, you can't find one, you are able to go on disability and you are off the unemployment rolls. Even during the Great One, you democrats played with statistics.

Location hidden

#31927 Aug 15, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I can Google, you Bing, the same sources as you. Many books have been written about the Great Depression and the authors have been able to extrapolate accurate figures from what data was available from that time. This is nothing like the figures today where if you are unemployed long enough you are no longer unemployed or if your job plays out, you can't find one, you are able to go on disability and you are off the unemployment rolls. Even during the Great One, you democrats played with statistics.
What in the world are you trying to say?

FYI- The labor participation rate includes the unemployed.

The unemployed rate peaked at well over 20% in the 30's.

Location hidden

#31928 Aug 15, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, if I have ever been tempted to thank you for anything, well...it's just got to be this idiotic opportunity you, in your childlike idiocy, have given an entire forum of people to refer to you as 'cotton panties Barney'! Only an idiot would be so stupid as to refer to themselves as such, and just look what you have gone and done! This is one of the many ways you prove yourself an idiot when you post.
I won't thank you just yet....but maybe one of these days ole 'cotton panties Barney'...maybe one of these days!

I bet you will not thank me for telling for telling you I was not the one that posted that either.
Speller Feller

Oklahoma City, OK

#31930 Aug 15, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you will not thank me for telling for telling you I was not the one that posted that either.
Sure...
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31931 Aug 15, 2014
http://www.caintv.com/despite-his-previous-cl...

Here, Barney. This should make it easier for you to cut and paste when you begin to parrot your favorite guy!!
This is a perfect example of how Barney can deny, distort, and lie about his previous erroneous claims! He just follows the example set by his hero!
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31938 Aug 15, 2014
gab wrote:
I will now discontinue posting for everyone else's benefit.
Oh, guest. What a liar you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Officer 5 hr Really 11
Timberlane McDonald's Still Worst in Town (Jun '14) 9 hr abe 34
Great news 9 hr kev 22
high yellas, moon crickets , and such... (Sep '14) 10 hr Duck lover 16
Amercable 15 hr Kathy Milton 9
Skylar Moreno (Dec '11) 17 hr rebal4-life_short... 70
Ashley Nicole (Nov '12) 20 hr Wow 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages